YEHH JAADU HAI AMAN AUR ROSHN...

By Sakshidixit572

Aman ousted Roshni from the house, thinking that She is the reason for Parveen's condition. "Even If i am dyi... More

00 || AUTHOR'S NOTE & PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01 || THE MAGICAL TALE
CHAPTER 02 || LIFE TAKES A TURN FOR ROSHNI
CHAPTER 03 || ALLAH KNOWS, WHAT NEXT. IS IT AABIDA AMAN JUNAID KHAN?
CHAPTER 04 || PLEASE SAVE ME AYANA !
CHAPTER 05 || DON'T WORRY ROSHNI
CHAPTER 06 || PARVEEN REGAINS CONSCIOUSNESS
CHAPTER 08 || AYAANA! SAVE HIM IF YOU CAN
CHAPTER 09 || NO ONE CAN BEAT THE KING
CHAPTER 10 || DARE NOT, TO HARM MRS. AMAN JUNAID KHAN !
CHAPTER 11 || ALIYA IS BACK!
CHAPTER 12 || ROSHNI AMAN JUNAID KHAN!
CHAPTER 13 || YOU! TRADED MY SOUL ROSHNI?
CHAPTER 14 || ROSHNI RETURNS JUNAID MANZIL.
CHAPTER 15 || DARE NOT TO HARM HIM!
CHAPTER 16 || SAVE AMAN
CHAPTER 17 || RAKH JINN HAS A PLAN
CHAPTER 18 || WHAT DID YOU DO KHANBABA!
CHAPTER 19 || I WILL MAKE YOU SPEAK
CHAPTER 20 || ROSHNI TO ATTACK ALIYA
CHAPTER 21 || IF YOU ARE MINE, COME BACK
CHAPTER 22 || GET OUT AMAN!
CHAPTER 23 || AMAN'S APOLOGY
CHAPTER 24 || EVERYTHING IS FINE!
CHAPTER 25 || THE MYSTERIOUS PERSON!
|| GOOD NEWS! ||
CHAPTER 26 || YOU ARE MINE!
CHAPTER 27 || WILL YOU MARRY ME?
|| AS WE EXPECTED! ||
CHAPTER 28 || THEY ARE JUST PAWNS!
CHAPTER 29 || LAILA IS DEAD!
CHAPTER 30 || KAHANI; FASAANA; JAADU SAB KHATM!
||TWO NEW STORIES||
IT'S IMPORTANT
THE RESULTS ARE GOOD

CHAPTER 07 || NO ONE EXCEPT AYAANA!

1.5K 56 7
By Sakshidixit572

Next day

All the family members went to the mosque for the Salatul Ishtiqar ceremony before Aman and Mallika's wedding.

The entire floor and pillars were decorated with petals of Nargis.

Mallika went inside before anyone else.

"Wait, Aman!" Aman turned and looked at the voice of Tabizi.

"What happened Rubina?" Dadi asked Rubina Ji.

"Nothing Mommy, I need to talk to Aman about something important," Rubina said, and Dadi went inside from there.

"Aman, you are a jinn... and no minor jinn, you are the king of jinn.

Be the king of dark skies.

You know, the jinn cannot go inside the mosque." Rubina warned Aman again.

"But Tabeezi, I have come here many times. Then this time..?"

"Aman, how many times have you been here in the last year? Just remember."

"No, I didn't come even once." Aman noticed Rubina's point.

"You can come here only if she is with you, and without her..."

"No Tabeeji, I can go inside. I had come here with Mallika sometime back also and there was no problem."

"But you....." Rubina Ji tried to stop Aman, but Aman went inside without listening to her. Tabeezi was shocked to see him enter without any trouble.

"See Tabeeji I said no..." But before Aman could finish his words, he saw Tabeeji smiling looking at the ground and then he looked down.

When he saw those petals, all of them, on the floor, on the pillars, and everywhere, had turned into flowers. He looked back and found that Roshni was standing there with her eyes closed.

Roshni had put on the same Kurti, that she was wearing when she came to the mosque with Rubina Ji. Roshni had not noticed the petals.

Tabeezi left, asking Aman to come.

"Roshni!" Aman almost shouted at her.

He jerked her, and she opened her eyes. Roshni was wearing a short sleeve dress so Aman noticed the 3 cuts on her arm but ignored that in rage.

"What are you doing here?" He angrily asked Roshni.

"I told you that you will prepare for the wedding of Mallika and Me. And today the ritual of Imam Zameen was to be held at the hotel, didn't it? What happened about that?" Aman asked her in a stern voice and asked Roshni to leave from there.

"Mr Khan that... that's actually what you said was, that you will decide how the decoration will be..."

"So what?"

"So your call didn't dial so I went home"

"Jee? Where?"

"I mean, I went to Junaid Manzil and"

"And what a Roshni!" Aman let out all his anger on Roshni.

On the other hand, Maulvi Sahib asked the name of the couple, and Parveen said Aman and...

Grandmother was surprised to hear Aman's voice and said "Roshni?"

And Maulvi Sahib took it as Aman and Roshni and rituals were performed for them.

He took Roshan's name together and blessed him.

Everyone was surprised at that.

All of them kept quiet and didn't say anything, and that stupid Mallika didn't notice what had happened.

On the other hand

"And what Roshni?" Aman repeated the question.

"And there I came to know that you are here, so I came here," Roshni replied hesitantly.

"We'll talk about it later, get out of here now."

She was standing there because she knew that if she leaves, even Aman cannot stay inside.

"Go now!" Aman said again in a stern voice.

And she went out shedding tears.

As she ran, the pillars began to break and the building began to collapse, as Aman, was still inside.

As it happened when the Kaala Jinn first came in search of Aman. This was the place where they first met. It was something like this👇 (image from google)

He tried to stop this with his magic but he could not.
Then Roshni used her blades, even when she was so weak, and using her powers could cost her life, she did. Everything stopped and she again stepped in.
Because, protecting her khanbaba, had always been her priority.
All of the family members came to Aman, who was still at the entrance.
Then Mallika also came and saw Roshni there.

" Aman baby, this girl, your low class, rubbish, irritating P.A., she creates a problem wherever she goes. Looks like She doesn't even know anything else. See now, what happened. " Mallika insulted Roshni again, Aman stood silent, but the family could not take that.

Khan's family whispered together, "The problem is mostly created by him, she only fixes it."

"Ji?" Mallika enquired.

All replied together, "Nothing."

On the other hand, Roshni was breathing heavily because of using her powers, as she was weak already and tabeezi had already told her that using her powers can take her life.
She imbalanced but Imran held her.

"Roshni, are you alright?" Imran asked in a troubled tone.

"Yes, it's just like that, I was a little tired.", Roshni replied.

"How are you here?" Imran wanted to know.

"Yeah, actually, I wanted to talk about decorations, so here I came."

They all came out and reached the part of the mosque where Aman and Roshni's cars had crashed.

Grandma said intentionally,

"Mallika, you know, that Aman has come here after a long time!

Earlier, he had come here 2 years back, and was very angry when he reached home."

"Grandma, he has been here with me as well, we came here yesterday itself. But you are saying that he went home in anger, what had happened, why was Aman angry?

"He met a girl here, she hit his parked car, and you know what, she proved him wrong on the contrary. According to her, it was Aman's fault, which led to the accident." Grandma told the whole thing.

"Then?" Mallika was eager to know further.

"What then? Aman came to me and told me everything." Dadi was happily narrating the story.

"Grandma, that girl talks so much that I can't tell you. It was her fault, yet she proved me wrong with my mouth." These were the words of Aman, which Dadi told to Mallika, and everyone started laughing. 'It is an art after all.', said the grandmother.

"Hey, grandma! Is it a big deal to beat Aman in arguments?" Mallika said jokingly.

"Yes, it is," Aman said.

"Aman, then it was your fault! Today I will keep calling you on this matter.

Here, why did you park the car in the middle?" said Mallika.

"Because it's the parking area," Aman said.

"So you couldn't park anywhere else? Why did you park this here?" Mallika spoke her point.

And thus she tried for about 10 -20 minutes but she lost.

"It was that stupid girl's fault, understand?" Aman was angry.

"Yes Aman, yes."

Everyone was shocked when Roshni didn't say even a single word.

She was expressionless.

Dadi wanted Roshni to talk like before. So he said, "Yes, of course, there is no one who can prove anything wrong about my grandson, because Aman can never be wrong."

"After all my son is so good," Parveen said agreeing with Dadi.

"Yes! Grandma, Ammi you are right.

There is no one to compete with our brother." Sara and Saima supported them.

Aman looked at Roshni and Imran, who was smiling while talking to each other. "Grandmother, no one, coming from anywhere, can challenge Aman Junaid Khan." Anger was visible on Aman's face, but only Aman knew the reason for it.

Imran had a similar experience when he first met Roshni.

Imran said, "I thought the same thing before that day. But" and he laughed and looked at Roshni.

"It was that girl's fault."

And then Roshni lost her patience and...

"No, Mr Khan! It was your fault," said Roshni. And then Roshni, being Roshni, clashed with her in the situation the family members wanted.

"Mr Khan! It was your only fault. Car is purchased to drive, or to park, tell me?

Tell me.."

"To drive... but.."

"But what... but that, you do not walk by looking, neither speak, nor do anything else, and your anger, it is so much, as if a volcano has erupted. And all of the above, your attitude, is more than that of all the people in Lucknow. And then you say, that the girl was at fault. You know what! complaints ki Dukan, Mr Aman Junaid Khan, when a beautiful girl collides with a nawab with lovely eyes, and if there is any problem, then the nawab should admit that it was his fault.

And you, now say, that it was your fault." Roshni continued

Aman knew that it was his Roshni, the old one, and he knew that this time he could not win the argument. So, he gave up.

"Okay well it was my mistake, I'm sorry," Aman said.

Everyone was laughing and Mallika was surprised to see Roshni like this, as she had never seen her like this before.

Then they realized where they were, and what the scenario was and Roshni said, "I'm sorry Mr Khan.."

"Can we go?" Aman asked everyone.

"Yes." Everyone answered, and the whole family started walking toward the car.

"Roshni, daughter, how are you going?" Parveen asked.

"Yes! Am... I mean, ma'am, I will take an auto." Roshni said.

"You will go with us, this is my order and not ma'am, call Ammi," Parveen told her and everyone sat in the car. Roshni looked at Aman, and at his behest, she also sat inside.

They all got into the car, Aman was in the driving seat, Roshni was sitting at the back and Mallika was sitting with Aman.

Roshni was tired and fell asleep. Parveen covered her with the dupatta. Aman noticed that and realised that Tabeezi was right. He smiled seeing his Ayaana.

"She looks so cute while sleeping na!" Parveen said and caressed her hair.

Aman was driving the car, his gaze again fell on Roshni, when Parveen admired her. Aman was lost in her. All the family noticed that.

"Aman, this girl, your P.A., she speaks so much! How can a girl speak so much? And before today, I have not seen her speaking so much. One more thing, Aman, I heard a piece of news in the middle, that your marriage It's done but..." Mallika questioned Aman.

"They got married, but that girl no longer lives with us.

They are separated." Dadi tells Mallika.

"I asked you?" As she usually did, she abused her grandmother. "No! Right... then don't say that," Mallika told Dadi.

Aman got angry about this and he shouted at her. And there was a glass bottle lying nearby, Mr. Khan broke it.

He was shouting at Mallika, and at the same time hearing his scream, Roshni woke up in shock.

She saw that Aman's hand was bleeding, and Mallika was sitting beside him.

Mallika took his hand, but he shook her hand and said,

"Shut up Mallika! How dare you talk like that to my grandmother?

"I'm sorry Aman is my fault. I'm sorry Grandma." Mallika apologized.

But Aman said, 'If it made any difference to you, you would not have treated my grandmother like this.'

Aman was still breaking those glass pieces in anger. He was in pain.

"Leave Aman, still this glass is hurting you." Mallika tried to convince him.

"Okay! You know it's hurting, and you care, so do one thing, come and put your hand under my hand, because someone's going to get hurt today." Aman said angrily.

They were all tensed because they knew, that if Mallika doesn't touch, Aman won't leave.

He is stubborn after all.

Mallika extended her hand, she thought that Aman would deny it, but no.

As soon as she started feeling pain, she removed her hand but Aman himself did not stop her.

Then Aman realized another hand under his hand.

"You're not more stubborn than me," Aman said, and he broke the glass more.

But she didn't remove her hand.

Aman looked back and saw that it was Roshni, and left the bottle and her hand too.

"Roshni! Are you crazy? You have gone mad or what? What is this? It's Bleeding, don't understand?" Aman shouted at her.

"Listen, Mr Khan! You have neither understood me, nor you can explain me till today. And when you have not understood till today, what will you understand today?"

Dadi and Phuppi did her first aid and she gave first aid to Aman.

After some time they reached home and Aman told Roshni about the preparations.

Aman asked Roshni to stay with Salma in the outhouse, till he gets married.

"You can come into the house, but you won't enter my room! Got it?"

Roshni was looking at him.

"Do you understand?" Aman repeated the question.

"Ji... Ji... Yes." Roshni replied hesitantly.

"Better, and secondly, from today onwards if you spoke to me, or anyone in the house, in the same tone as you did today, then no one will be worse than me. I don't want neither your voice nor your tears in my house." Aman said.

As we all know, he wanted Roshni to see his wedding.

In the evening all the preparations were done and Imam Zameen was to be organized, now the venue was changed to Junaid Manzil as the doctor had said that Parveen should not travel anymore. The rituals were about to begin, but before that Tabeezi told Mallika that Aman is a jinn and not a normal jinn, he is the 'Badshah of Djinns' and that he can only marry Ayana, the one, who has an angelic heart. No one can be Mrs Aman Junaid Khan. NO ONE EXCEPT AYAANA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 8.3K 43
The plot is a little different. Fanfic takes place after 2 months of Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Anjali never loses her baby. what will happen whe...
9.2K 532 19
So basically it's a new ff having not so much parts. The story continues before the heera mandi track where Anirudh sent Bondita out of the mansion...
1.7M 143K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...
280K 16.6K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...