Full House: A Chainsaw Man Sp...

By Obasakihime

!!!ONLY CONTAINS THE FIRST VOLUME!!! Check out @HayakawaAki to enjoy the rest! INFO: Did you just finish Ch... More

1. Denji's arRival!
2.Get Along With Aki!?
3. A Sudden Visit! Who Is She?
4. WAGA NO NAMAE WA, POWAH!!!
5. Shattered Dreams! Denji's Failure?
7. Power's Melancholy.

6. BOMB BOMB BAKUDAN! A Weekend With The Trio!,

189 4 0
By Obasakihime

Power

Nyako and I sat on the floor. Denji was using the bathroom while Aki's cooking us breakfast. I laid down as Nyako poked my cheeks.

"What, Nyako? Are you hungry?" I whined while Nyako meowed in response. "AKI! NYAKO'S HUNGRY!"

"Learn to wait." Aki huffed.

"Yo! Good morning." Denji greeted as he got out of the bathroom. "My leak felt like an eternity." Denji spanked Aki's butt.

Aki kicked him, sending him a couple of inches to us. "Fuck you. And good morning."

Denji then sat near me then called over Nyako. My cat then hopped at his arms then curled up. "MORNIN' DENJI!"

"Good morning to you too, Power." He started playing with Nyako while we waited for Aki's cooking.

"Oh. By the way, You better pack your things. You guys will be leaving soon." Aki said as he placed down a plate full of vegetables. I looked at it with disgust as I remembered the time I was forced to eat an entire eggplant.

Vegetables... Power hates vegetables!

"What?! I AIN'T LEAVIN' THIS HOUSE!" Denji exclaimed. I didn't know what Denji and Aki were talking about, but I sided with Denji anyways.

"AH! I AIN'T LEAVIN' MY MOM CAN COOK!" I pointed at Aki who I consider my house mom. "PLUS, WHO MADE THESE VEGETABLES! POWER HATES VEGETABLES."

I flipped the plate, scattering all the vegetables across the floor as Denji looked at me with a scared face.

"P-Power..." Denji stuttered as his body trembled. "RUN AWAY!"

Run away? What for? Power isn't afraid-

"THAT'S DISRESPECTFUL FOR THE FARMERS WHAT WORKED HARD TO HARVEST THOSE." Denji then exclaimed, a sudden change of his mood. "BUT STILL, RUN AWAY-"

"DON'T THROW THE VEGETABLES YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Aki jumped from the kitchen then tried to grab me.

"W-WAH!" I jolted backwardsDenji stood up then grabbed Aki, giving me time to escape.

But Power doesn't run away from everyone! I grabbed a piece of vegetables as I aimed it at Aki's face. "POWER, RUN! RUN AWAY NOW!"

"LET GO OF ME, DENJI. I'MGONNA BURYTHISBITCHSIXFEETBELOWTHEGROUND." Aki growled but I didn't understand what he said.

Still, Power isn't going to back down from such a monster! I threw the piece at Aki's face, leaving a gooey substance across his face then down to his shirt.

Nyako purred as I grabbed the other pieces then threw them at Aki. "BAM BAM BAM!" All of them hit Aki's face.

"POWER, STOP THROWING! I CAN'T HOLD HIM ANYMORE-" Denji was thrown across the ground by Aki who now had scary eyes.

"D-DENJI!" I called him.

"Power..." I looked at Aki who started running towards me. "Come."

"HELL NO! NYAKO, COME ON!" I called my cat as I dashed outside the apartment.

"Wait, guys! Don't leave me here!"

|

Denji

It took a while, but the situation has now calmed down. We were able to eat our breakfast without any intervals.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" Aki asked us. He's finally calmed down after our morning brawl match.

"I don't know, maybe a mapo eggplant?" I recommended. "It's my beloved dish!"

"Mapo eggplant... But Power hates that." Aki replied. All three of us sat on the floor as we gathered at the table. Power and Nyako huddled close to Aki while I sat in front of them.

"Oh! Oh! I'll have it too!" Power exclaimed startling Nyako who switched to me. "Mapo eggplant was my favorite back in the day! I used to get it at my favorite mapo eggplant shop!"

"Hmm..." Aki and I looked at each other.

"Okay."

Later that day.

"WHAT? MAPO EGGPLANT HAS EGGPLANT IN IT?" Power raged. I thought Power has exceptional hate when it comes to eggplants but then I remembered that she doesn't like vegetables...

God... What's wrong with this girl? No, better yet... What's wrong with everyone!?

"Yes... That's what mapo eggplant means.." I sighed.

"I will not have this! This is heresy!" She slammed the table.

"Oi! Stop it!" Aki exclaimed. "I thought Mapo eggplant was your favorite?"

Power placed her index on her lip then looked at the two of us. "Huh? I don't remember saying that..."

Scary...

"She's a pathological liar." Aki sighed then he went back to the kitchen where he prepared a different dinner for Power.

Geez... These people...

The next day.

"Since Makima told me to go out with you, we're going to the mall today," Aki announced. "Now, get dressed. And don't take too long in the shower, Denji!"

I stretched my arms then yawned. I had just woken up and now I get to go to a Mall? Sweet! "Yes yes!"

I then rushed to the bathroom to take a bath then change...

"POWER!" I called for her as I walked out of the bathroom with only a towel.

Aki came to me then asked about the situation. "What?"

"She didn't flush the damned toilet again!" I replied in an annoyed manner as Power walked to us. Aki walked in to smell the toilet, then came walking back with a disgusted look.

"You guys called?" She smiled at us as she fixed her hairband.

"Flush it!" Aki exclaimed then he pointed at the toilet. Power walked in then looked at us with a confused face.

She fidgeted her feet then looked at the toilet, then off to us. "I'm the type who seldom flushes, turds!"

"It stinks in there!" I commented.

Power crossed her arms then smirked at us. "Humans are so sensitive! Aren't they, Nyako?"

Nyako meowed in response as it walked past us. "See? Nyako agreed!"

Aki and I took a deep sigh. This feud will never end...

We glared at Power as Aki thought of a solution.

"Denji, bathe with Power. Clean her entire body, and make sure she smells good. We're going to a mall, so make sure you two look decent! I'm gonna wait here. Now, hurry up!" He ordered then he walks away. "Come on, Nyako. I'll get you some snacks.."

"Why me? This fucker is almost eighteen yet he doesn't know how to take a bath!" I didn't get a response. Aki just lifted his middle finger at me.

FUCK!

"Take off your clothes and get on the tub." I sighed. I felt a mix of excitement and fear surge inside me as I realized I'm going to bathe with a girl...

Should I do this? Maybe I can let her keep her shirt on-

"I'm the type who seldom bathes! But Aki is right, make me smell good, Denji!" Power slowly takes off her clothes as I just stared at her body.

I froze there as my eyes roamed on her slim body. To her hair, down to her deep collarbone then to her small breasts then unto her...

What was that thing called again?

Weird enough, I felt a drool as I wiped it away then got inside the bathroom. I closed the door behind then told Power to get in the shower.

I removed my towel as we entered the shower. I covered my pelvis with my right hand and started washing Power. Using my right hand, I let go of covering myself then turned Power around so that she wouldn't see something she shouldn't. Then I squeezed the shampoo on my hand, started brushing Power's hair, allowed some of the water to drizzle on her as I finished with it.

Oddly enough, this didn't seem like something out of a romantic movie. There's no hint of naught anywhere in my position. I could only focus on bathing Power. Nothing more, nothing less...

I didn't realize that I was already done bathing with Power. She snapped me back in existence after I was overthinking the feeling called horniness. I already dried her body and let her take over as I sent her out of the bathroom. I took one last minute on the shower as I recalled what happened minutes ago.

This... Doesn't feel hot.

I dressed then met with Aki and Power in the kitchen. Aki wore his favorite suit while Power had her pink polo shirt then her blue jacket. I didn't have any sense of fashion so the plain shirt Aki gave me was the one that I used.

"Took you long enough." Aki huffed. Nyako hopped away from him then crawled up to my foot. "Let's get going, I'll buy everything you need so we won't have to share stuff."

"Ooh! Ooh! Power will need a new phone!" She exclaimed, then locked arms with Aki and me. "Let's go to the mall!"

"Alright," I sighed.

The three of us left Nyako with some food. We also closed the windows and doors to prevent theft. All three of us got on the train. It was rather packed, and Aki had to hold both our hands so that we wouldn't get separated. It was weird for me since I'm used to Aki being a cold-hearted bastard. Maybe he's developing a soft spot for Power and me?

But come to think of it, yesterday, he told us that we'll be leaving soon... Does that mean Aki wanted to spend the last day with us? Is he really that much of a loving person? I think he hasn't forgiven me for crushing his testicles, twice.

"Hey, Aki," I asked while we walked inside the mall. "Why are you spending time with us?"

"Hmm, maybe Aki's dying?" Power thought.

"No way in hell I'm dying." Aki let out a sigh.

"So why did we have to go to the mall? It's pretty weird if you ask me. I thought you despised us." Power and I looked at him.

Aki didn't bother turning his head. He just walked and replied without batting an eye, "I got cold feet."

"Whatever!" Power cheered, "It means Aki loves us!" She clung unto Aki's side.

"Get the fuck off."

|||

"Woah! This place is so cool!" My amazed reaction made Aki smirk. Truth is, this is my first time coming inside of a mall. I've only seen this place from the outside.

The place was filled with people, each walking to who knows where I walked beside Aki. Power laughed at my reaction then turned to me.

"Hah! This place is so small! I've been into high-class malls than this trash! Humans are so easy to please, why don't they settle for more?" Power's smug turned my excitement off. Then I remembered that Power came from a rich family, so I guess this is a normal reaction.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Pfft. She can't even take a proper bath.

"We're meeting with Makima today. She'll be accompanying you on choosing your phones." Aki said. "But I guess we still had time to mess around."

My heart raced when Aki said those words. I remembered the accident back in her house. The uneasy feeling of that aftermath still hasn't left.

"Power, you don't have any phone?" I asked her.

"I do! I have thousands of them. Haha!" This was the turning point that I realized Power really is a pathological liar.

"Oh! Let's try that one!" Power pointed at the small cafe. I know what coffee is but I haven't really tasted them, so this might be a good opportunity to try it out.

"You sure? Better not throw some tantrums." Aki sighed as we made our way inside the cafe.

All three of us sat by each other. Power and I didn't know what to order so Aki was the one who took the initiative. He said he ordered the best sellers for us- this better not disappoint.

The waiter placed our orders. Aki and I smiled then thanked him, while Power asked the guy if her drink was safe, I had to nudge Power for that.

"Alright. Let's take a sip." Aki held his mug then took a huge gulp off it. Does he normally drink coffee like that? I haven't actually seen him make one back at our house.

"Hmm. The coffee is delicious at this shop." He complimented then took another sip.

"If that's your reaction theeeeen I guess it's tasty! Hmm. This is the first time I've had coffee. " I chuckled then began on taking a huge gulp as he did.

As soon as the liquid flushed on my mouth, I took a hard gulp as I place the mug down. "Yuck! This ain't coffee!? It's a fucking mudwater!"

Power nudged me then laughed. "A foolish brat like you could never appreciate the flavor!" She then took a small sip.

"YUUUIICK! DITCH WATER!" She spat out the coffee.

Aki smacked our heads, "SHUT UP! BE QUIET AT THE STORE!"

"WHAT A RIPOFF, THIS IS JUST MUD!" I exclaimed, receiving another smack. "Fucking ow!"

"THIS IS JUST DRINKABLE DITCH WATER!" Power followed, also receiving another smack.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

In the end, Aki forced us to apologize to the waiter. I don't know why, but I hated that coffee! I'll never drink coffee again! At least Power and I had something new in common.

|||

"How about we try that one?" I pointed at the large machine that had a curtain covering the entrance.

"That's a photo booth," Aki corrected. "You guys try that, I'll wait outside."

Power and I faked a frown, "You're no fun! Come oOoOO oOoOO." We slightly pulled him by his arms.

"Come," I smiled then tugged his sleeve.

"Come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come! We're not gonna stop until you come with us!" Power and I had a tug of war with Aki.

"COME ON!" Power cheered for me as she let me tug Aki alone.

"Okay, fuck." Aki scoffed as he yanks his arm away. "You lot are annoying as hell."

I and Power sneered then went with Aki inside the booth.

"Alright, how do we do this?" I look at the three buttons. "Uhh, y'know how to operate this?"

"Ooh! Ooh! I kn-" I cut Power off my shoving my palm on her lips.

"We don't know how this works..." I cringed at Aki who rolled his eyes.

He inserted a coin then pressed some buttons. A robotic machine took us off guard, making me crash into Power's body.

"Geez, scared the shit out of me." I sighed. "So, how do we do this?"

"You pose for a picture," Aki replied. "Can I leave now?"

"Hell no! Let's get it on!" Power and I cheered.

We took a bunch of pictures. Mostly just me and Power doing different kinds of poses as we laughed on our faces. Aki just stood on the side with his face literally saying "Take me home."

"Pose with us!" I nudged him but he just rolled his eyes.

"Pweaseeeee?" Power pleaded.

"No." He huffed.

"Come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come!" We annoyed the hell out of him.

"Fine! Just shut the fuck up." Aki finally gave in.

"Aighty! We're going to do this new pose!" I announced as Power and I got ready for the snapshot.

We stuck our tongues out then stared at the camera with disgust. Aki seemed to have found our faces funny so he laughed. "What's the pose called? You guys look like shit."

"Hah! I came up with it!" Power bragged. "Now, let's do it all together!"

"Whatever."

"One... Two... Three! LOSER!" I laughed. As I stuck my tongue out then raised my middle finger. Aki moved to the middle then we all did the same.

"LOSER!" All three of us said in unison.

T

he three of us laughed at our pictures. We came off so dumb that we practically cackled ourselves to demise.

"You guys done?" A familiar stern voice asked. We turned and saw the blood-red girl, Makima. Her hair isn't really red, but there's some kind of aura that forces it to look that way.

"Oh! Makimaaa!" Power hugged her. "Buy me phone phone phone!"

Makima giggled, "Alright, let's go."

We walked, Aki seemed to have something to talk about with Makima, Power's mind was floating up in the clouds while she locked arms with me and Aki while I, scared and confused, just walked by them. I wonder what Makima thought about that accident? I know I should just shrug it off and approach her but... I can't.

"Denji," She called, "Have you been watching over Power?"

It took me a while to say my words, "Yeah..."

"Hmm? That's good. By the way, I'll take you to the office tomorrow. We found some stray dogs and I want to check if one of them is your Ponchita." Hearing that made me spark up in joy.

"Really? I wanna go now!" I exclaimed.

"Not possible," Makima firmly said. "It's closed today, plus we have to do things in order which means-"

"Which means you'll have to wait till you get together with your dog." Aki continued.

If I get Ponchita back... Does that mean I'll leave our hou- Aki's apartment? Is that what he was going to say yesterday? That my time with them is expiring?

I hate these guys but there's no denying that they are fun to hang out with...

"Then after that, we're moving to a huge house." He added, "Himeno and some others will be there too, try to get along with them."

WHAAAAA?

"So that means I'm not going back to the sidewalks?" I asked them.

"Sidewalks? No, you silly. I'm taking you in with me." Makima smiled. And for some reason, I felt like my heart melted. "You and Ponchita's my family now."

"R-really?" I was taken aback.

"Yes." Aki chuckled. "Try not to cry."

"I'm not!" I responded.

"Denjiiii don't be sad!" Power cooed.

"I said I'm not!"

"Fufu... Seems like you guys are like a small family now." Makima giggled.

-Chapter End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 108 12
🚬 Hello readers, thank you for reading Chainsaw man! One shots. This book will include a lot of spoilers from the manga and a lot of angst and dark...
233K 9K 26
They say connections make us all. Whether it be the connection of friendship; of family; or even more platonic connections, like a workplace. But for...
8.3K 231 9
gravity devil able to change his own or someone else's with a touch but now sitting across a certain redhead it came down to a decision death or beco...
3.8K 123 10
Hayakawa (Y/n) is the twin sister of Hayakawa Aki, but ever since that day when the Gun Devil attacked, they were seperated, not even knowing if eith...