๐•ด ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–†๐–›๐–”๐–‘๐–Ž ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–’๐–Ž๏ฟฝ...

By zeMag-e

It's been 12 years. 12 years since Fiammetta and Ardito were separated from their family. Alessandro Rossi di... More

ษช ษด แด› ส€ แด แด… แดœ แด„ แด› ษช แด ษด
แด„ สœ แด€ ส€ แด€ แด„ แด› แด‡ ส€ แด€ แด‡ ๊œฑ แด› สœ แด‡ แด› ษช แด„ ๊œฑ
แด„ สœ แด€ แด˜ แด› แด‡ ส€ - แด˜ ส€ แด ษข ส€ แด‡ ๊œฑ ๊œฑ
แด˜ ส€ แด สŸ แด แดœ ษข แด‡
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1: สŸ ษช แด› แด› สŸ แด‡ แด… แด‡ แด  ษช สŸ ๊œฑ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2: ษข แด แด แด… ส™ ส แด‡ ๊œฐ แดœ แด„ แด‹ แด‡ ส€ ๊œฑ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3: ษด แด‡ แดก ส แด ส€ แด‹
แด€ แด‡ ๊œฑ แด› สœ แด‡ แด› ษช แด„ ษข แด แด€ สŸ ๊œฑ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4: ส™ ษช แด› แด› แด‡ ส€ ๊œฑ แดก แด‡ แด‡ แด›
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5: แด… ษช ษด ษด แด‡ ส€ แด… ษช ๊œฑ แด€ ๊œฑ แด› แด‡ ส€
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6: แด… ษช ษด ษด แด‡ ส€ แด… ษช ๊œฑ แด€ ๊œฑ แด› แด‡ ส€ 2
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7: ๊œฐ สŸ แด€ ๊œฑ สœ ส™ แด€ แด„ แด‹ - แด˜1
แด„ แด แด  แด‡ ส€ ๊œฑ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9: แด˜ แด€ ส€ ษช ๊œฑ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10: 1 0 0 แด˜ ส€ แด ส™ สŸ แด‡ แด ๊œฑ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11: สœ แด‡ สŸ สŸ สœ แด สŸ แด‡
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12: แด› ส€ แดœ แด› สœ แด ส€ แด… แด€ ส€ แด‡
...
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13: ๊œฑ แด‡ ๊œฑ ๊œฑ แด
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14: แด› ษช แด แด˜ แดŠ แดœ แด แด˜
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
แด›สœแด€ษดแด‹ สแดแดœ!

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8: ๊œฐ สŸ แด€ ๊œฑ สœ ส™ แด€ แด„ แด‹ - แด˜2

5.4K 164 87
By zeMag-e

3rd Person POV

TW - Sad, horrible chapter ahead. (I'm sorry.)

Flashback - 1 year and 5 months ago

"What the fuck?" Fia groaned opening her eyes but quickly shut them as it was too bright.

"Ah, finally my love you're awake. I was beginning to think you somehow overdosed. Then again, wouldn't be the first now would it?" Anton said strutting into the room

"Where's Eliza?" Fia demanded

She didn't care whether she was tied up. She wanted her baby. She wanted to know if her baby was alright. 

If these bastards had hurt her, they'd be dead in a second. A piece of rope isn't going to stop her.

Hurting her family and twin would be an immediate hell on earth. The Ferraris and Dito knew that's why they always made sure to keep her grounded. It had happened before and it was a fucking blood bath. 

But that's a story for another time.

Maybe it was the maternal instincts in her that were pushing her or maybe it was because her babies were a part of her. 

They came from her body. 

She was worried and her worries magnified every minute Anton kept her away from Eliza, Dito, Elizer, and Royale.

"I said, where's my baby?!" Fia yelled

Anton slapped her and roughly grabbed her face.

"Learn your place you bitch." Anton seethed before bringing her face closer to his so she could see the crazed look in his eyes before continuing.

"Eliza is OUR baby. You had her with ME! Not that fucking pussy of a man." Anton said and Fia looked at him like he was crazy...

-which he was.

"Last time I checked the DNA test came out 99.99% Royale's you fucking psycho." Fia said before muttering 'What did I ever see in him? His dick is small anyway.' thinking Anton couldn't hear her.

He did...

Anton punched Fia in her stomach making her tightly bite her bottom lip.

Show no pain or fear.

"Let the torture begin!" Anton said darkly

Then, Anton's minions came in with different knives, bleach, salt, and some Alcohol as he didn't intend to kill her.

Dumbass...big fucking mistake

"Do your worst, you fucking pussy." Fia said looking at him challengingly

Anton gritted his teeth before diving a small knife through her thigh expecting some kind of reaction from her. When he got none, he poured a small amount of bleach on the wound. 

Fia felt just a pinch. 

She didn't show it though...

'For my babies, I'd endure everything...including Death.' She thought

"Is that the best you can-" Fia was cut off by a punch to her face making Fia spit out blood.

Fia laughed a sinister laugh that'd send shivers down your spine which it did to the minions and Anton. 

She had a crazed look in her eyes. Her crazy was coming out. She was at the tip of the iceberg going crazy for her baby.

"Speak when spoken to bitch." Anton said, diving another knife into her other thigh.

Fia rolled her eyes. Even in torture, Fia was still gutsy...that was one thing about her that some loved about her. 

She wasn't afraid to speak her mind. 

'Fuck your feelings' she'd say...'

If you can't take the heat, don't start the fucking fire dumbass.' she'd say, 

She was commendable. She was brave. She was courageous.

Truth is, that was all a mask she wore. Nobody, not even her twin knew about the broken girl under the mask.

Everybody wears masks at some point in life...

(A/N: Corona Virus say whaaaaat)

People say 'What you can't say owns you and what you hide controls you...' 

-but that's the thing, Fia didn't hide the fact that she had her demons because she wore that with pride. 

She controlled her demons.

She had scars which she showed and they shone as bright as the stars.

She wore her scars with pride.

She had her tattoos and she wasn't scared for others to see them.

They each meant something.

It was up to you to decide whether you see and accept them or not.

She couldn't care less.

Dito didn't want to see them. He knew his sister had her demons, worse than his but he didn't want to believe it.

He didn't want the burden of knowing he couldn't protect his sister. 

Twin. 

Another half.

Royale accepted them because that was part of her and he loved every part of her.

Racheal just didn't care to see it. She just saw her as a confident, brave girl.

-But it was all a mask.

'We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.' 

"No wife of mine will ever speak to me like that. Dare do it again and the consequences will be dire." Anton calmly said.

"I'm not your fucking wife. Bring me, MY baby." Fia yelled.

"Where's my fucking baby Anton or I swear to fucking Lucifer I'll torture you so bad, you'll wish for death." Fia darkly said and from her tone, she wasn't lying. 

Anton saw this and fear passed through his eyes while he physically shivered before regaining himself. 

Fia sinisterly smirked at him with an even eviler look.

She was at the tip...

"BRING.ME.MY.BABY!" Fia said, her whole demeanor changed as she was still tied in the chair.

Oh, Anton was scared but he covered it up.

"Calm your ass down my darling whore of a wife," Anton said with a disgusting smirk

"GUARDS! Bring the brat in." Anton ordered with an evil grin. Soon they brought Eliza in and...

All HELL broke loose!

Eliza came in looking battered and bruised. 

Her lips were swollen, and her eyes were shut but you could see her blue-green eyes peeking through. 

She had cuts all over her body. She was bleeding all over.

"What did you do?" Fia said and it barely came out a whisper as she looked at her precious daughter on the brink of death.

"Inject her. I want her awake for this part." Anton said

The guard stepped forward and injected Fia with a drug, making her whole body limb. She was numb...

Physically

and...

Mentally

"No, please! Please don't hurt her. I'll do anything." Fia pleaded tears running down her face as she couldn't feel her body.

"Too late my love. Now look, our darling daughter has to suffer the consequences of your mistake." Anton said.........unbuckling his pants.

_

TW - Rape

_

"No, please. I'll marry you. Please! Anton, please. Let it be me, not her." Fia screamed at the top of her lungs begging as he wouldn't listen.

"Look at you begging like the little slutty whore you are," Anton grunted as he shoved his dick into Eliza while she screamed.

*moan* "Yeah, fuck! Your so tight." *grunt*

"Mama...it hurts." Eliza cried out.

"I'm so sorry baby." Fia cried as she couldn't do anything

"Please stop. Please. You're gonna kill her. Please." Fia pleaded, yelling at the top of her lungs.

*grunt* *moan* "Fuck yeah!" Anton didn't pay any mind to them as he kept roughly thrusting into Eliza making her bleed out.

"No, my baby. I'm so sorry Ellie. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Fia cried hearing her baby's screams and whimpers.

With one final thrust, Anton came in Eliza.

"Tight just like your mommy," Anton said smirking wickedly at the mother-daughter pair.

"Ellie baby. Please stay awake. Don't close your eyes...please." 

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you," Fia said as she saw her daughter's eyes dropping.

"It's ok Mommy. I love you ok? I love you, Mommy. Tell Daddy I love him too and tell Lili that I'm sorry I broke my promise. I love him and I'll be watching over him in heaven. It's not your fault mama. I love you!" Eliza said with a smile showing off her dimples as you could see her face slowly turning pale.

"No! Please, baby, don't leave me. Please! Ellie baby." Fia cried.

Anton laughed maniacally at the scene that unfolded in front of him.

"Please...please don't take her away." Fia whimpered, tears running down her face.

She was gone.

Her baby girl.

Her princess.

Her daughter.

And...

It was all her fault!

_

TW - OVER

_

*Present*

"Mama, are you ok?..." Elizer asked looking at his mom worriedly who had tears in her eyes just thinking about it.

No matter what anyone said...Fia would always blame herself for that day.

For it was that day, the Fia truly turned into the blood-thirsty, killing monster machine she was today.

It was that day when Fia had shed her last tear.

It was that day, Fia had the murder of Anton Kurishki, leader of the Irish Mafia on her mind.

(A/N: I got murder on my mind...bitch I got murder on my miiiiind. Ok back to the story...)

For it was that day when the Devil had truly broken free.

_

This was a very emotional chapter for me to write. I was balling my eyes out...but it had to be done at some point.

I was gonna go with something like Eliza being cut into tiny pieces and Fia being forced to eat it but...yeah.

Anywhore, thoughts on this chapter?

Adieu!

1568 words

_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 71.6K 84
*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked at their oldest brother in amusement at h...
9.8K 273 34
Akira and Lila. A pair of twins, the Romano twins to be exact. They were part of the most feared family. However, they were kept in the dark about wh...
5.7M 183K 104
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง. Valentina Rossi was taken away from her father and brothers to keep her safe by her mother, but he...
61.4K 1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...