๐๐„๐…๐„๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ

By depressed_slut4smut

๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. ๏ฟฝ... More

Chapter 1: Her
Chapter 2: Him
Chapter 3: I didn't expect that...

Piliot: Her Reflection

237 9 55
By depressed_slut4smut

~Diamonté's POV~

Growing up ma momma always told me the way a women presents herself was important. I was never allowed to play in dirt, climb trees, go out the house without my hair done, and I always had to dress classy. Of course it never stuck with me as a child. I was very hard headed.

But As I got older it began to stick. I noticed that by the boys I was only seen as one of  "the boys" none of the girls liked me of course. I played to tough for them.

Freshman year of high school is when I began my journey into womanhood. I changed and so did everyone else.

I went to a predominately black school with the exception of  a handful of Hispanics and Asians and a very few white people.

Even through the dramatic changes I went through I wasn't exactly liked by many girls and most of the boys were thirsty.

I had a few guy friends. Tony who was a very fine mix of white Puerto Rican, and black Jamaican, Devante who was black, Tupac or as I call him, Pac was also a very–and when I say very I mean VERY– fine mix of Nigger, Stefano a spicy white boy of Italian descent, Lastly there was Michael. He was an asshole so I wouldn't say he was really my friends but we had the same friend group so yeah.

Luckily I wasn't completely stuck with boys. I had Megan, my black, tall, slim thick sassy best friend. Ryan who was short black and beyond beautiful, Jada who was my black , gangsta little cousin, Jude who white, self centered but down for whatever and finally Simone (I'm gonna keep her star name I hate the name Britney sorry if your name is Britney 😭) my Filipino and black little sister. She was a quiet girl.

CAST:

TONY SANCHEZ

TUPAC SHAKUR

DEVANTE BROWN

STEFANO RUSSO

MICHAEL JACKSON

DIAMONTE HARPER

MEGAN PETE

RYAN IRONS

JADA PINKETT

JUDE DEMOREST

SIMONE HARPER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 35K 71
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
197K 15.1K 47
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...
233K 2.6K 22
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
235K 7.4K 55
แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บ แ‹ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€œแ€Šแ€บแ€ธ แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€œแ€ฌแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€–แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ‹ แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ ๐Ÿ€ แ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธ & แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€...