Chapter 2: Him

~Dia's POV~

I don't know what it is about this boy but he pisses me off. Just looking at him make we want to drop kick him. He's a complete asshole honestly I don't know how his family puts up with him. Fuckin jackass.

As Simone and I were walking down the hallway to the cafeteria someone put their arm around my shoulder. I looked up and of course it was this sick head. "Michael get off of me" "ouch don't be so cruel" I'm not complimenting him but he smells so good as always. It's one of those smells you wanna keep smelling over and over again.

We sat our things down at the table and grabbed our lunches. "Meg can you give us a ride home?" I asked lifting the top of my burger to add the Mayo, ketchup, and mustard. "Yeah sorry boo, but ma daddy wants me straight home after school" "anyone else?" Everyone gave the stupid yet valid reasons of why they couldn't take us home. "You guys suck" I groaned.

"I mean I can..." Michael said. Everyone at the table turned their attention to him. He wasn't the type of person to do good deeds out of the kindness of his heart. "Anyone else? Going once. Going twice" I looked around the table hopelessly. "Looks like you're stuck with me buttercup"  "shut the fuck up" I mumbled. "I happen to like making people mad" he bit his lip at me not even trying to hide it. Like honestly what's wrong with this guy.

~after school~

After school Simone and I got in Michaels truck to go home.  Michael opened his mouth to speak, knowing him it would have been something stupid. "Just drive, Boy. Damn. Everything don't need commentary" I folded my arms and huffed. "I was just asking what your address was hit head" "we live next door to you idiot" "yeah I know I just like making you mad"

He put his key in the ignition starting a powerful starting roar for his truck. Can I just say he is the worst driver I've ever been in a car with. He speeds, drives over the live, cuts people off, and has the worst road rage I've ever seen. I have no clue how he even got his license.

"Michael I think you should slow down" Simone said gripping onto her seat. "Y'all hungry? I could go for some tacos" "no Michael just wanna go home...in one piece" being the impulsive asshole he is he stopped at a Mexican street stand and hopped out the car leaving Simone and I.

After some time he came back with a brown paper bag full of tacos. "Still not hungry?" I just ignored him while he unpacked the food and handed us each four tacos of different kinds. Soft shell, hard shell, different kinds of cheeses. They smelled absolutely amazing.

"I would say I hate you right now but I love food-" "so you love me?" He interrupted. "No..I was going to say Thank you" "welp. I tried" he gave us the sauce to dip it in. We sat there for a while to eat our food then started the car to go home.

The whole ride he kept rambling on and on about his truck. I didn't care much to pay attention I just wanted to get home. When we finally did get home kept playing. "Michael stop locking the doors" "okay okay I was just having fun" he giggled and unlocked the doors. I walked across the street of course no one was there momma told me they would be gone for a while anyway.

After changing into a regular white shirt and some baggy grey sweatpants I turned my TV on and sat back on my bed peacefully. All of my homework was done and I didn't have anything better to do.

Michael actually use to be my best friend along with Meg back in 9th grade. That was kinda a problem because I also had a crush on him of course I told Megan. The girl can't keep a secret to save her life. She told him and he began to distance himself from me. I was furious with her. I didn't speak to her for almost a month until we worked things out.

Distancing became bullying. I wasn't always skinny and I use to wear glasses. One time while he was picking on me he purposely stepped on my glasses. My best friend had become my enemy.

That's why I hate that boy so much. Just thinking about that makes my blood boil. Just then I got a message from him.

Dumb dirty bitch😒: iMessage games?

Me: No boy! What don't you get about I  DONT FUCKIN LIKE YOU.

Dumb dirty bitch😒: woah calm down Jamal I'm just being nice...🥴 I can't be nice?

Me: What makes you wanna be nice now huh? You didn't wanna be nice when you were telling me I couldn't see my feet because I was fat. Or when you were bullying me all throughout freshman and sophomore year. Stop texting me.

Dumb dirty Bitch😒: I'm just tryna fuck witcho cute ahh damn at least give ah Nigga ah chance to clear his name.

Me: straight forward huh? Nah ion play that shit. You ain't want me when I was struggling but now you want me cuz im winnin. Boy fuck youuuuuuu

Dumb dirty bitch😒: time? Cuz iah come over right now and break ya back 🌚

Me:get off ma phone bruh. Goodbye.

Dumb dirty bitch😒: *sends basketball*

I leave him on seen and turn off my ringer. I'm not gon lie the Nigga was fine as hell. Always has been but he's a complete asshole. Now he has some sort of dumbass crush on me. Fuck himmmmm.

To be continued.....