Mommy Issues | j.jk

By thiscbus

"you can call me mommy if you want to." so he likes to be called baby boy... you were never one to judge. j... More

prologue
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen

fourteen

23K 670 240
By thiscbus

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

❝ pools days & secret errands ❞

· ·  ─────── · 𖥸·  ─────── · ·

"he fucking called me, yoongi." you hissed.

"after all this time? where's the fucker even been for the past year and a half?" yoongi huffed in annoyance from where he was perched comfortably on the pool floaty, glancing at you from over the edge of his sunglasses, at where you clung to the edge of the float, practically exploding with disbelief at what had occurred the previous afternoon.

"hell if i know. probably off frolicking and fucking everything with a pulse." you grumbled, not able to keep the edge of bitterness out of your voice.

"this the first time he's reached out to you since...?"

"yeah. you'd already know if he hit me up before."

"true." he hummed airily, sliding his arms under his head with a satisfied smile. "did you pick up?"

"fuck no," you snorted, before a subtle smirk tipped the corner of your mouth upward, "my hands were a little... occupied."

yoongi scowled at you in disgust, placing a hand on your face and shoving you away as you cackled. "i don't even want to know."

a warm chin suddenly fell against your shoulder, familiar arms winding around your waist and tugging you into a firm chest. you quickly clamped your mouth shut just as a low voice sang playfully against the shell of your ear, "what're you guys whispering about?"

you let out a soft breath, reaching around to settle your hands on his hips. "nothing, tae."

you could feel his lighthearted smile falling into a petulant pout. "keeping secrets?"

"from you? never, angel."

he scoffed softly, and you flinched as he nuzzled his nose against your throat, exactly where he knew you were most ticklish. "tae!" you hissed, digging your fingers into the small of his waist in retaliation. taehyung flew away from you with a shriek, falling clumsily backwards into the pool.

"what was that for?" he whined, spitting up a mouthful of water.

your lips twirled in amusement at the wet dog look he was sporting. "being cute."

his face twisted into a scowl, and in the next second his arms were back around your waist, only this time you were being spun around and tossed directly into the deep end. you emerged from the water with a gasp, just in time to see a flailing, screeching yoongi being thrown into the water as taehyung flipped his float. you barked out a laugh of both disbelief and hysteric amusement, blinking away the heavy droplets that clung to your eyelashes.

yoongi reemerged from the water looking like a drowned cat, wet hair hanging over his face that was marred by a deadly glare.

"you. are. dead."

taehyung barely had time to scream before the older boy was on him, forcing his bright blue head under.

"shit, don't drown him!" you managed to get out between hysteric fits of laughter.

"no promises." yoongi sang wryly, lunging after a gasping tae who had somehow managed to wriggle his way out of his grasp, even if only for a moment.

snickering at the sight of your two best friends splashing around and wrestling like a pair of little kids, you turned slightly, gaze subconsciously flicking elsewhere. elsewhere being your cute neighbor's house. naturally.

but, you hadn't expected to meet anyone's eyes.

and yet, there he was, pretty doe eyes narrowed, squinting down at you from his bedroom window. he flinched when your gazes met, before quickly ducking out of view.

a subtle smirk tugged at the corners of your mouth.

"hey guys," you called out, swimming towards the edge of the pool, "I've gotta run a quick errand."

yoongi's head swung in your direction, brows furrowed in confusion. "what? right now? why? since when do you run errands?"

"since now, you nosy fuck." you sneered playfully, trotting over to the pool chairs and wrapping a towel around your waist. "don't drown each other while I'm gone!" the gurgled yelp you received in response was less than reassuring.

pushing open the backyard gate, you eagerly rushed to the sidewalk, making quick work of the handful of yards separating your houses and hurrying onto jungkook's front porch. funny, the last time you stood here it was because you had been threatened into hand delivering your mother's cinnamon cookies.

biting back a grin, you rasped your knuckles against the thick wood of the door and stepped back. it didn't take too terribly long before you heard the muffled thud of approaching footsteps from inside and the door was tugged open.

a sleazy smirk pulled at your lips as you propped an arm against the doorframe and gave him an exaggerated once over. "hey, baby. nice jeans."

jungkook rolled his eyes, but you didn't miss the way they lingered on your expose skin, glistening with silver droplets. "please get off of my porch. the neighbors will gossip."

"let them." you teased, pressing a wet hand to his chest and shoving him backwards. he stumbled slightly, and you snatched the opportunity to trot into his home.

it was different from the last time you'd seen it. the thick, chemical scent of paint and damp wood had faded into something softer and warmer, like laundry fresh out of the dryer. there weren't boxes cluttering the corners and one peak at the kitchen told you that it was well on its way to be fully completed. for only working on it a couple weeks, he'd made a hell of a lot of progress.

but, something was... off.

you couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was that prevented the house from feeling like a home, but there was a strange sort of emptiness about the place. but that, you supposed, was none of your business.

"your dad's done a pretty bang up job with the place so far." you hummed, drifting from room to room, admiring the minute but substantial upgrades that you were certain upped the house's value by at least a couple grand.

"yeah," jungkook said, clearing his throat lightly as he slid up to fill the space beside you, "he's a total klutz, but pretty good at putting things together. usual after he completely tears them apart first."

"no kidding," you sniggered, "your kitchen looked like a freakin' war zone the first time I saw it."

"it wasn't that bad."

"are you joking? it was total fucked! it didn't even have a floor."

"okay so maybe it was a little bad."

laughter bubbled in your chest, and jungkook just barely managed to stifle the upward turn of his lips at the bright, unabashed sound. though, you wouldn't have been able to miss the flush of pink that tainted his cheeks had you been looking in his direction. luckily for him, you were more focused on the new marble counters and fancy lighting fixtures.

a thought struck you, and you spun to face him. he squeaked, not expecting the sudden proximity, blushing hotly as your hands curled around the shape of his waist and tugged him closer to you. "hey, is your room any different now?"

he blinked hard twice, swallowing thickly. "m– my room?"

"yeah! last time I was in there it was full of boxes and shit."

jungkook narrowed his eyes, a scowl staining his cute face. "last time you were in my room," he grumbled bitterly, "you were stealing my— the—" his face reddened at the recollection of exactly what it was you'd taken from his room and he looked away, opting to pout at the floor between you instead, "you know."

you winced slightly. "oh shit. yeah, sorry about that."

"a little late for apologies, don't you think?" he huffed, squirming in your arms, "the hell was that even about anyway? who in their right mind breaks into a stranger's bedroom and takes shit?"

"what gave you the impression that I was in my right mind?"

scoffing, he shoved your shoulder. "you know what I mean."

"well," you tipped your chin upward, feathering light kisses over the expanse of his throat. his skin was warm beneath your lips, and you felt the rush of a trembling exhale against your cheek as you spoke, "you know how drinking and dares are a dangerous combination for a girl with a minor superiority complex."

he jerked away from you, brows furrowed. "dares? you got dared to break into my room?"

"and to steal your underwear, yes—" you could see the panic rush into his face, and hurried to soothe him, "but I lied. I said I didn't get anything. I didn't show them."

"you didn't?"

"of course not."

he swallowed, the tension dissipating from his shoulders. "you're an asshole."

you chuckled, pulling at his hips. "aren't I?"

all he could get out was a soft hum of agreement before your hand curled around the back of his neck and you were tugging him into a kiss. it was slower than the previous one, more... intimate.

your back hit the wall behind you with a soft thud, and jungkook's hand shot out to grip the doorframe above your head, closing the distance between your bodies until he was pressed tightly against you. he moaned quietly against your mouth as your hands slipped beneath the thin fabric of his shirt, eagerly exploring the warm, toned expanse of his abdomen and chest.

liquid desired curled in your gut, setting fire to your blood as your desire for him spiked dangerously.

but all at once he pulled away from you, red in the face and breathless, eyes skittering.

"what? what's wrong?" you asked, licking your lips.

"you—" jungkook cleared his throat as his voice cracked, embarrassment forcing his gaze away from yours, "you and... t– taehyung..."

you cocked your head. "what about us?"

he clenched his jaw, head dropping. "you guys looked pretty... close earlier. in the pool," he finally clarified, voice weak and uncertain, "he was... hugging you."

you blinked at him in confusion. but a wide, taunting grin split your lips when you pieced together why exactly he felt the need to bring that up.

"you're cute when you're jealous."

jungkook reeled back like he'd been slapped, eyes wide in astonishment. "I am not jealous." he hissed defensively.

in the next second you had switched your positions, pinning him against the wall and caging him in with your arms. he stared at you in a mixture of shock and arousal, chest heaving with every deep, uneven breath he swallowed.

"oh really?" you hummed tauntingly, sliding your hands down his waist, over his hips, to the tops of his jean clad thighs.

"y– yeah." he stuttered, blinking hard twice.

"good." you chirped, dipping forward to nip at his defined collarbone, "because there's nothing to be jealous of."

"y– y/n," he choked out, hips jerking forward. you felt him against your thigh, hot and hard and desperate for friction. shit, he was so fucking sensitive. a few well placed kisses and a bit of teasing and he was already hard as rock.

"your dads not home, is he?"

he quickly shook his head. "no, no. he went out to look for paint for the kitchen. he's really picky about that kind of thing so he'll be gone for a while."

excitement swirled in your chest as you grabbed his hand, tugging him towards the stairs.

"come on then. show me your bedroom."

———————

I apologize for the delay but preparing for college is a lot more work than I thought it would be.

also, I'm working on a new story 😳
a sexy maid!jimin fic yum

I wasn't gonna say anything bc it probably won't be posted for a solid few months if not a year bc of college and all these major life changes going on but I just love torturing y'all too much to resist

stay safe and healthy beautiful people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 2.7K 61
hehehheehhe ๐Ÿ”ž Requests are open Please check out my new story, The Untold!
42.9K 2.7K 10
"I expect the same love from you that your mother used to give me, you will do the same for your innocent father, right?"
380K 6.2K 36
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป-๐—”๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๏ฟฝ...
441K 6.7K 60
๐ŸŒนcompleted for now๐ŸŒน ๐ŸฐThere is a lot of baby JK, I'm not sorry๐Ÿฐ PLEASE DO NOT ADD MY STORY TO BDSM/DDLB READING LISTS. THANK YOU!