Taking Over || PJM || ✔️

By AraneavV

Dreaming of meeting her idol while working a fulltime job where she's constantly underestimated, she ends up... More

Author Note
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Epilogue

🌌Thank You🌌

459 11 8
By AraneavV

~💜~

Hi guys!

This is my first ever BTS fan-fiction and with that, it's also my first Jimin fan-fiction.

My friend told me about a dream she had about Jimin and I immediately got inspired. That very same day I wrote an entire chapter, thought of a title, and created a cover so I could publish it on Wattpad.

I've had so much fun writing this book. I've laughed, cried, dreamed, and let my imagination run wild while writing everything down. This has been a terrific journey for me and once again, I want to thank you for taking this journey with me.

I've struggled a lot with wrapping this story up. I truly dislike writing endings, simply because it feels like I need to say goodbye to my characters. But the story had to end at some point and I've tried my absolute best to bring these characters, that I hold close to my heart, to justice with the ending that I've given them. I realize it's got an open ending, but please do not expect a sequel to this story.

Once again, thank you so much for joining me on this journey, and please do check out some of my other stories if you liked Taking Over!

~💜~

I purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 7.2K 34
Park Mi-Cha always dreamed of becoming an artist. A makeup artist that is. She herself never wears makeup, but she finds it beautiful on others. Havi...
25.5K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
131K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
9.8K 1.1K 52
Officer Kim Taehyung found himself in a puzzle when the target slaughtering started happen in South Korea's leading company 'Jeon World',famous for p...