Taking Over || PJM || ✔️

AraneavV által

Dreaming of meeting her idol while working a fulltime job where she's constantly underestimated, she ends up... Több

Author Note
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Epilogue
🌌Thank You🌌

Thirty Eight

521 21 0
AraneavV által

~💜~

Jimin

I'm about to pick up Michelle at her parents house for our last 'Thank You' dinner. The guys have been feeling a little down today and honesty.. I cannot deny feeling the exact same way.

We all know we'll still be seeing her now that we're allowed to stay friends with her and keep in contact, plus she's my girlfriend. But the fact that we won't be able to see one another every day anymore, after 14 weeks of working together, it's upsetting all of us. We promised each other we'd try to keep a positive vibe during the last dinner, seeing as we didn't want another cry fest.

Yesterday, after we saw Jungkook's finished studio, we had a little cry session. Taehyung just had to mention that we'll miss her and even though she tried to keep the atmosphere happy, we eventually all ended up in tears. Like I mentioned, we're all upset about her leaving us at BigHit, but we also knew this from the very beginning. She'd be with us for 14 weeks and then move on to another project. But none of us had thought we'd grow to love her like we do now. I didn't even think I would end up being her boyfriend.

I have been fighting myself a lot over the past three months and I can't say I'm not happy with the outcome, a lot has happened. I was in a funk and fighting with myself about my own feelings for Michelle, then we suddenly had that dumb ass contract she signed against her will.. I still can't believe I was able to fix that whole problem.

Who knew threatening Bang Si-Hyuk hyung with leaving BTS would be the one thing he can't fight against.

I think I got lucky, he easily could've seen right through me. He has known me for years, he actually should have seen right through me and know I was bluffing. I would never leave these boys and I think he's very well aware of that fact. But their reaction together with me actually willing to make the threat was enough, or at least... I think it was enough. Either way, I got Si-Hyuk hyung to allow Michelle to stay our friend and to keep in contact with us. She did have to hand in her company phone yesterday, but what she doesn't know is that we have a little present for her. We're gonna give it once the dinner is over.

Finally arriving at her parent's place, I park the car and get out. I make my way over to the front door and take a deep breath before I knock and wait for someone to answer. I hear someone running down the stars, obviously it's Michelle, but before she gets the chance to open the door for me - someone else beat her to it.

"Good evening Mr. Choi, it's nice to see you again."

He frowns once he sees it's me and quickly looks behind him to see Michelle excited to come with me. "I'd rather not have you leave with my daughter, Mr. Park."

A small smile grows on my lips as I look up at him. "Well then, luckily she's old enough to make her own decisions."

His eyes are about to shoot bullets at me, but Michelle pushes past him and quickly stand next to me. "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" He simply nods at his daughter's statement, knowing he won't win this and closes the door after giving me the stink eye. Michelle pulls me along with her as she makes her way to my car before climbing into the passenger seat. I take a seat behind the wheel and turn to her with a raised brow. "Tomorrow?"

She simply smiles and nods. "Yes, I was hoping I could stay the night. Either at the Bangtan Home or your own apartment." I simply nod, turn the key in the ignition and drive away from her parent's house. I allow her to play with the radio and chuckle ones she stops at a station that's playing one of our songs from the Persona album.

~💜~

Dinner was absolutely delicious, like always. Jin and Yoongi were the ones who cooked today, Namjoon tried to help but eventually Yoongi hyung banned him from the kitchen.

"Let's all take a seat in the garden! It's nice outside and we can make a bonfire."

Everyone agrees with the youngest of our group and I stall Michelle for a minute so they can grab the present and hide it with one of them.

"It's weird, isn't it?"

I turn to face her, her question startling me as I was supposed to keep her from walking away and wasn't expecting her to start a conversation with me. "What's weird?"

A sigh escapes her lips as she hides her face behind the palms of her hands. "I just wish it wasn't the last dinner. That we had more time to spend together instead of our busy schedules that don't even allow us to see each other once a week."

I sigh as well and take a seat next to her on the couch, immediately wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her close. With my other hand, I remove her hands from her face so I can see those beautiful eyes of hers. "There's nothing to worry about jagi, we'll see each other more than enough. I'll make sure we do." She smiles up at me, it's not a genuine smile.. but at least it's there.

By now the guys must have grabbed our present, so I get up from the couch and hold out my hand for her to take. "Come on, let's join the others and make that smile a real one." She giggles and takes my hand, I pull her up and lead her to our garden. The guys have lit up the fire and placed a couple of chairs around it. We both take a seat and random conversation starts. Each and everyone of us is sad about the fact we won't see her on a daily basis anymore, but at the very least we can still keep in contact and keep meeting her. And she's my girlfriend, so I'll definitely try to see her at least once a week!

And she's right, our schedules will make it incredibly hard to see much of each other.. but I'm willing to fight for us and so is she. She's a successful interior designer, especially now that she can add her job at BigHit on her resume. I'm an idol and I doubt things will get any less busy than they already are. But we're willing to fight for our relationship and that's what matters.

After about half an hour, the group goes quiet as the seven members of BTS share a look with each other. It's time to give her our surprise gift.

"Michelle, we wanted to thank you for all the work you've done. All seven of us truly love our studio's and it has become a calming space where we can really get our work done. We can relax, we can write and compose, it even inspires us." Michelle looks at Hoseok as he says these words and I can see tears glaze over her eyes. I take a hold of her hand, wanting to sooth her. She simply sends me a smile and wipes away a fallen tear from her cheek.

"So as a thank you, we've prepared something for you. We really hope you'll like it." Her eyes widen as she looks at Yoongi, who only shows her a gummy smile even though it really doesn't reach his eyes.

Taehyung is the one who stands up and hands her the little present we got her. She simply smiles at each of us, before slowly ripping the paper off. Her eyes widen and she gasps once she sees what we've given her; a Persona album, signed by each of us. We also gave her a BTS logo necklace, knowing she'd love it and we added a framed group photo with the eight of us. We do have one more present, which I will give her in a moment.

"I.. I don't know how to thank you guys! This is so amazing and thoughtful!" She places the items on the tiny table next my chair and wipes a couple of tears from her cheeks. This is quite an emotional moment for all of us, as it's starting to feel like an official goodbye. Even though, none of us has to say goodbye.

"We have one more surprise for you gongju." Looking up at me, a small smile plays on her trembling lips as more tears fall from her beautiful eyes. Standing up, I take the present out of the pocket of my leather jacket. I hand it over to her and as she opens the box, I can see the way even her hands shake a little. The moment she sees the brand new Samsung phone, a gasp slips past her lips and more tears fall from her eyes.

"Yesterday you were obligated to hand in your company phone, so we decided to buy you a new phone with our numbers already added to your contacts. We also downloaded a couple of apps including KakaoTalk and we already added your new number to our group chat."

She jumps up from her chair and wraps her arms around my neck, chuckling I hug her back. "Thank you so much! I don't know how to thank you except for telling you that I'm thankful. You really didn't have to do this!" The rest of the guys join our hug and it quickly turns into a sob-fest group hug. Even Yoongi and Namjoon are shedding a few tears.

When we pull away from the hug and each of us take our seats again, Namjoon clears his throat, catching our attention. "I heard you say that we didn't have to give you a phone, but for our own privacy and safety is was kind of necessary to give you a new phone. We do trust you, don't get me wrong. But we don't want to risk our numbers getting leaked if one of your friends were to look through your phone. This way we can keep our private numbers secure." She simply nods and smiles at him. "I understand and I'm still thankful."

~💜~

It's almost two in the morning when Michelle and I finally arrive at my apartment. The original plan was for us to stay at the Bangtan Home, but I eventually decided it would be better to stay at my own place. This way we'll have more privacy and we don't have to force Hobi hyung out his bed.

"Min?"

I look down at her, surprised at the new nickname she gave me. My heart does a little backflip as I repeat the name in my head.

Min.

That's absolutely adorable.

"Yeah?" I smile down at her before we both take a seat on my bed. "I.." She stays quiet, as if she's rethinking her words. "Babe, you can tell me anything, you know that." She nods and she turns to face me again.

With hooded eyes, she focuses on me. I'm not used to seeing her like this, but it looks sexy on her and it's making my friend downstairs a little excited. She takes her lower lip in between her teeth and slowly nibbles on it as she keeps scanning my face with her gorgeous chocolate eyes. The fact that she's doing this, makes my friend a little more than a little excited. Cupping the left side of her face and slowly rubbing my thumb over the skin of her cheek, she closes her eyes as she leans into my touch.

"Tell me gongju."

Her eyes open and the shine they have as she realizes I've called her 'princess' again, makes me smile. Letting go of her lower lip, she takes a small breath before telling me what's on her mind. "I wanted to tell you that I really couldn't be happier. Even though we've only been dating for a couple of days, you've made me the happiest girl in the word even though I still can't wrap my mind around being your girlfriend."

The smile on my lips grows while my heart skips a few beats. Here she is, telling me that I've made her the happiest girl in the world. While she is the reason my world turned upside down. Instead of the earth pulling me down with it's gravity, she's become my gravity, she's what's pulling me to the surface of the earth.

She is my world and I am her moon.

"Baby, you are my world and I will do anything to keep you happy and by my side."

Her eyes tear up once again, no longer hooded as she pulls me in for a soft kiss. Our lips gently move against each other, molding together as we both try to let the other know exactly what we're feeling. I want her to know that I'll always be with her, that I'll always have her back and that I will always be there for her. Just like the moon will always be with the earth. I will be with her.

Pulling away from the kiss, I lean my forehead against hers. "Let's get to bed jagi." Nodding, we stand up from and undress ourselves. I strip down to my underwear and hand her my shirt so she can wear it through the night. Smiling she takes it and pulls it over her head before removing her bra. The shirt reaches just past her hips and I've got to say that i absolutely love to look of her in my clothes.

I make my way over to the bathroom to brush my teeth before crawling into the bed next to her. But instead of laying next to me, she decides to straddle me. The hooded look she had in her eyes about half an hour ago, returned and making my member excited as she starts grinding on top of me. Her hands places on my shoulders as she stares down at me past her long lashes.

Groaning, I ask her what she's doing. She simply giggles and leans in, pressing her breast against my chest. "Why don't we have some fun tonight oppa."

A moan slips past my lips as she presses herself down on my member a little more, creating a little bit more friction between us. I take a hold of her hips and dig my fingers into her skin, making her moan. "Are you sure you want to do that baby?"

She eagerly nods and takes my lips with her own, initiating a passionate yet needy kiss. Letting me know just how bad she wants me.

"Alright, you better be ready!"

~💜~

Just an FYI, there's only about eight or nine chapter left including the epilogue.

Thank you for reading!

I purple you

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

155K 2.7K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...
25.5K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
98.9K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
152K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...