๐”๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐„๐ โžค Ray

By Amanda_Grathan

In which Ray starts to have feelings for a girl who once loved Norman. "I wish you loved me in another 2 ๐“๐... More

แดœษดา“แดส€แด‡sแด‡แด‡ษด - แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡แด… ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€สŸแด€ษดแด…
แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
Yes, An Author's Note
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
UPDATESโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

ษดษชษดแด‡

1.1K 82 121
By Amanda_Grathan

Ray was walking towards his classroom in the early morning. He hated waking up so early. Isabella was punctual and so was he, punctually forced to go to school.

The hallways were filled with yawning students. Some were mumbling how early it was and others literally falling asleep by their locker. He felt the same way as they do.

Once he arrived at his classroom, he was greeted by silence. These was the benefits of arriving school early. He could be alone for a short while.

He sat on his seat by the window, placing his bag on the table. The sun's rays peering through the glass window, this was an early morning vibe. A yawn escaped out of his mouth as tries to sleep the tiredness off. He liked the silence.

But of course, everything had to last.

A loud abrupt noise came from the door,
making him jolt in surprise. Ray turned to see who was the culprit of waking him up. "Sup emo boy." (Y/N), that sarcastic girl he met, grinned as she walks towards him.

As if on instinct, he furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance. "What a nice morning, don't you think?" She said, taking a seat beside him.

"Well you ruined mine." He scoffed, looking to another direction.

"Ha, did I?" She asked, glancing at him.

"Why so early emo boy?" She asked, looking at the blank board. "You look hella sleepy."

"Mom woke me up." Ray sighed, slouching as he leans on the chair. "At a really early time."

"Figured." (Y/N) nodded.

"Why do we have to go to school so early?" Ray complained in a whisper, staring at the blank board. "I'd like school if I woke up at, like, seven or something."

"Haha, same." (Y/N) laughed. "Gotta be a good student."

Ray huffed and leaned his chin on the palm of his hand. His eyes trailed towards his seat mate, who was currently in the verge of sleeping. She looked tired and her eyes were pretty swollen, as if she was crying earlier.

It has only been a week since this girl came into the prestigious school. This quiet yet annoying girl was somehow not so bad at all, if she isn't bothering him. She always was everywhere with him, he's not even exaggerating.

She'd always shrug it off as a coincidence. Whenever they meet somewhere coincidentally, she'd immediately have a comment about him. Whether it's his hair or of what he's doing, she always has something to say. At class she bothers him so much, throwing papers with doodles of him and his emo hair.

He hated how she calls him emo.

This was just teasing and he should probably ignore the girl. She was just trying to get under his skin, and he has no idea why. Sometimes he just wanted to wipe the grin off her stupid, pretty face.

While he deemed her annoying and bothering, others seemed to pertain her as a cold, reclusive person. He had heard students talk about her recently. She was beginning to get famous around lately. As she was always seen with him.

Some speculate they were friends, which was entirely wrong. They thought they were friends because of how alike they were. How were they even alike? Some say they were dating, how does that even go through their mind?

Rumors spreads fast, every single one different. He doesn't even know who started these rumors. She's been pretty popular and she doesn't even know, or maybe she doesn't pay attention.

The scene at the cafeteria surely got the attention of the campus' students. Now more people got their eyes on him, which was the worst thing that has ever happened towards him.

(Y/N) has been perceived as the cold, cool queen. Who doesn't make any eye contact. She constantly ignore people who tries to communicate with her, like Emma. Who persistently talks to her everyday.

People had come to the conclusion that she only talk to Ray because they're friends. No way in hell they would ever be friends. She was the one who made it clear, she doesn't want to be friends and so does he.

He sighed, shrugging off the thoughts that swirled in his head. Ray glances at the girl, who was apparently sleeping.

It was the first time he has ever saw her unconscious. With a peaceful face instead of a grinning one. He stared at her unknowingly, examining her features.

Her (H/C) colored hair slightly covered her face as it falls while she lightly snores. The hot, rays of the sun hits her sleeping face making it look like it's glowing. She looked simple, really. He couldn't deny she was pretty to look at, which explains why so many people admire her.

Maybe she teases him for fun, it's not really a big deal right? Why does he even deal with her until now anyway? Just ignoring her was easy, but when he does so she'd just not stop. It fires her up even more.

By this time students have already filled the room and it began to be noisy around him. The room had began to be brighter as the sun had rose up higher in the sky. The atmosphere around him began to be more lively.

He tapped the shoulder of the sleeping girl, who shifted as she flutters her eyes open. "I'm awake, Mom." She jolted up, making him laugh aloud.

"Huh?" She looked at her side, revealing a laughing Ray. "Oh, I'm at school."

"Hey stop laughing." She furrowed her eyebrows, trying to cover his mouth. Both had caught the attention of the other students as (Y/N) tries to stop the amused boy from laughing.

"They're laughing."

"That's new."

"We don't get to see much often when they're laughing!"

"Main characters." Izuski shrugged as she sits on her seat.

And this scene made everyone believe the rumors, well some. Friends laugh together, right? Well here starts more rumors.

「★」

"I heard both you and (Y/N) are getting along!" Emma exclaimed, clinging onto his arm.

"I guess." He shrugged. (Y/N) hasn't really been bothering him that much, just some little teasing about his appearance here and there. He has gotten used to her tactics so it's safe to say they're getting along, right?

"I don't know actually." He said. Well it is kind of irritating when she just suddenly pops up beside him, giving him a damn heart attack.

"Man, you're getting along and she hasn't even made any eye contact at me." Emma sighed.

"I wouldn't say we're getting along but okay." He said, sitting by the table.

He thought about it again. "Actually, no we aren't getting along."

"Make up you mind." Emma said, sitting as well.

Right now they were at the cafeteria. Tons of students lined up for lunch, while others ate already. Ray didn't line up though, and so did Emma. Because both had their lunches packed, courtesy of themselves.

From the distance, they saw Norman hustling towards them. Once he arrived by their table, he took in a large breathe of air. "I'm sorry, there was something I had to deliver to some teachers."

"It's alright, Norman!" Emma exclaimed, scooting over to make room for Norman.

"Take a seat, mister president." Ray sarcastically said, earning a chuckle from the white-haired boy.

"What is up, seniors!" Don exclaimed, making him jump in surprise.

"Ugh, it's only Don." Ray groaned.

"Hey, my dude." Don said, sitting beside Ray.

As of now, Gilda had arrived as well. The table was full now and they all talked and ate peacefully. Their group was known around campus as the most smartest kids around. They always stayed on top, not budging in their rank. Ray knew about this because of some first years talking about it.

Gilda was a first year who was in the cooking club with him. She easily fitted in as she knew was good at cooking and she was easy to get along with. She may be a little strict towards her peers but she is a nice girl.

Don was in the soccer club with Emma. He was recruited by Emma herself. People loved his loud and outgoing personality as he was very alike Emma. Ray calls them the two idiots sometimes, because they're smart and kind of dumb at the same time.

He quietly ate his food, glancing at Norman and Emma from time to time.

Emma is a dense girl who just couldn't realize Norman's feelings. Sometimes he just want to whack the girl and tell her himself. But that would ruin the fun.

As they talk furthermore, they start to hear whispering and talking near them. Everyone in the table turned their head towards to what they were talking about, or who they were talking about. There stood the (E/C) eyed girl that had a bored expression on her face.

She particularly didn't mind but it kind of irritated her now. Ray saw how uncomfortable she was with all the stares. She played it off cool but she looked really uncomfortable.

"It's (Y/N)!" Emma exclaimed, running towards the girl.

"(Y/N)! Come sit with us!" Emma said, dragging her. She couldn't even answer but she was now at their table.

"Senior!" Don exclaimed, while Gilda only waved.

"Oh that's her?" Gilda said, staring at the silent girl.

She did not move, she didn't do anything. Ray noticed something was wrong. (Y/N) had gave a sharp stare at Norman, who only stared back in shock.

Norman was oddly nervous for some reason, he stared at the girl in confusion and in shock. "What Norman? Nervous meeting a new person?" Ray said, trying to diminish the awkward tension around them.

"(Y/N)." Norman said. "You're.. here."

"In the flesh, pretty boy." (Y/N) scoffed.

A/N:

Here comes drama ig 🤸‍♂️

Also, to explain why Norman didn't know it was Y/N (that he broke up over the phone, that bi-) is because the Y/N he knows wasn't cold and all snobby.

anyway bye-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
277K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...