You're Known //DNF\\

By _Fernabee_

When a Brunette boy named George, reunites with his old best friend, Clay, after getting bullied to the exten... More

Temptations
Checking in
Relief
Lookin' Good
Only Thinking about a Blonde
Understanding
Sleep talking
Crying over a boy
I meant it
Just a hope
Drunk and NaΓ―veοΏΌοΏΌ
Alone again?
What a day
Realization
Ready to be More
Mini Celabration
Talking again
Clarance's Punishment
It will never end
The Devil's Trance
The Dreadful Sight
Why Care?
Selfish Comfort
Roadtrip
New Hope
Repeat
Illusions
Change of mind
Good Times
A/N Happy Pride Month Everyone πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
A/N 2K!!!
My final goodbye

Known

1.2K 41 27
By _Fernabee_

((TW: jk jk just fluff. I wouldn't do that in the last chapter))
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Two months later

"Okay, everyone ready?" George asked, taking a seat on the couch. He was in Clay's house, surrounded by his supportive family, Clay at his side with an arm slinged around him.

"Of course, we're ready George!" Mrs. Marshal assured George, leaning in closer in excitement.

"Come on George! Just open it already." Drista complained, impatiently bouncing her leg up and down.

Clay leaned in close, "Open it when you're ready. Don't listen to my family." He laughed and sat back in the couch, rubbing George's back comfortingly.

"Hey! I heard that!" Drista yelled back at her brother and sticking her tongue out.

George laughed at the siblings and sighed. He looked down at the envelope in his hands that would be deciding his future. Would he get into the college, or would he have to find a job. He turned the envelope around a few times, mindlessly fidgeting with the corner of the opening flap.

Finally, it opened.

He pulled out the letter inside slowly, opening it at the same pace. The envelope fell onto the coffee table as he inhaled and closed his eyes in anticipation while he unfolded the papers. Then opened it, Clay leaning over his shoulder.

"I GOT IN!" He shouted, waving the papers about and standing, "I got in!!" he said quieter, laughing at his loudness.

"Holy crap! Good job, George!" Clay wrapped his arms around the brunette, large smiles on everyone's faces.

"Hold it you two." Mrs. Marshal tells the boys as she pulled out her phone, "This is one for the books!"

———————————————

George got into a college, only two hours away. Clay and George agreed to meet up with each other every weekend as George would stay in dorms.

As for George's family, they ended up taking a day off from work and spending their day with him to celebrate. That day George felt like he was noticed that he was known for the first time in a long time.

———————————————

One year later. Thanksgiving break.

George drove the two hour drive back to his hometown, where Clay was waiting for him. The weather was poopy as it always was during the fall. The rain created puddles on the side of the roads and leaves littered the streets like trash on a beach. The wind lighting pushed and pulled the car that George drove.

He was only mere seconds from Clay's house. Clay had moved out of his parents' house a few months ago as his career grew.

George pulled in the new driveway. He had only seen the house once before when Clay had gotten it. Clay had been driving up to his college for the last few weekends since George was busy with finals.

Clay didn't hesitate to run out his front door. He ran all the way to George's side of the car, almost slipping in a puddle as he did so. George quickly opened his door and got out of the car.

"I missed you so much!" Clay hugged the shorter, tight. George nearly suffocated in his large black hoodie he wore that day.

"It's only been a week!" George teased.

"I know, I know. But know I get to see you in person for four days instead of two!"

They had missed their anniversary, so Clay had some plans for them that night. That's why he was truly excited.

He helped George inside the house, grabbing his bags and books (homework). Then, they spent the rest of the day catching up on what they did that week and what they were excited about for the following week. It was all normal until Clay randomly got up off the couch and left to the kitchen.

"What are you going, babe?" George asked as the blonde tucked away into the nice kitchen. There was no answer, but instead a clattering of pans. George rolled his eyes; He's really going to make dinner. That's the first. He laughed to himself and turned on the TV.

When an amazing smell of dinner wafted into George's nose, Clay came back into the living room. "Dinner's ready!" He had the widest smile one could have, but he looked a little nervous.

"Okay, I'll be right there." George shouted, turning off the TV and getting off the couch.

As George entered the dining room, he saw a bouquet in the center of the table and the plates had been dished up with delicious lasagna and salad. "You made all this for me?"

"Yes! I hope it tastes good; I almost overcooked the lasagna." He laughed at his previous mistake and pulled a chair out for George. "Come on, come eat."

Dinner passed with ease, the meal was great, and George made sure to complement his boyfriend too. Soon enough, their plates were bare with only a few scraps of what was left of dinner. Though, dinner didn't end there. They didn't get up to end the night with a movie and cuddles like usual.

Instead, when George went to get up but was stopped when Clay placed his hand on his. Clay looked nervous as stared at the hands. "Are you okay, Clay." The blonde looked up with him, a closed smile appearing on his lips.

"Um, I want to give you something." He said, standing up from his chair and pulling something from his pocket. He grabbed George's hand with his own free hand. "I want to give you something to remind you of a promise." He then took his hand from his pocket, revealing a black box.

George's eyes widened.

"Uh, I want to promise you, that one day I will ask you to marry me." He opened the box revealing a sapphire promise ring. He plucked it from the box and brought it up to George's fingers, "As we are learning to be adults, in few years' time, I promise I will ask you to marry me. Promise. I love you, George."

George was crying now, speechless. Clay slid the ring on his finger, and they pulled each other in for a hug. After the hug, Clay pulled away, still holding his boyfriend's hand, and started to drag George away outside.

They walked down the sidewalks of the small community that Clay lived in. George was smiling excitedly, and Clay just kept pulling him along. "Where are we going?" George begged to know.

"We're almost there... Wait! Here!"

And there they were. It wasn't the same field, but it sure did look like it. The yellow flowers covered the grass and trees the surrounded them were pine. Though, there was a large clearing. The opening showing a gorgeous sunset. George gasped at the sight; it was perfect.

"I love you." tears coming back into his eyes out of pure happiness.

Clay faced him and held his hands. He mindlessly rubbed the sapphire jewel ring, while looking into George's eyes.

"I love you too, George."

They both leaned in together in unison, kissing blissfully in the golden rays of the sun, the light wind chilling the heat in their faces.

When they separated, they spent the rest of the night, sitting on the dewy grass and watching the yellow and orange hues set in the horizon and the stars cover the sky in the twilight-colored void.

That was the day, George felt:

the most loved,

the most grateful,

the most known.

((*Cough Cough*Other than their wedding day of course*Cough Cough* lmao))
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
1257 Words

Annnnndddd- that's it!

I hope you liked the ending, I'm sorry that the chapters started to dwindle in words (not long enough for my liking at least). But I just started to lose a little bit of interest and motivation to write the book haha. But hey! It's done and complete now! And I'm overall proud of how it came out!

I think I'm going to take a break for writing, try to reset my brain and get ready for whatever else I will write next. I will be still active here, replying to comments and giving updates!

Anyway! That's all for now! Thank you so much for reading! Bye bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.6K 26
George is trying to make his bestfriend jealous and what better than to ask Dream for his help. This is a band au as well!!
132K 3K 26
George arrives at his new university where he will continue to study music, everyone loves him except for one, dream. Dream and George are forced to...
83.8K 3.5K 15
After Georges sudden death, Dream finds himself struggling to deal with the loss. From not sleeping to barely eating, slowly he's destroying himself...
231K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...