Parachute | Harry Styles Shor...

By cheriecherieboo

When Blue starts a four-week writing program, she doesn't expect to become quick friends with the moody stude... More

1 - How Convenient!
2 - You Better!
3 - Well done!
4 - I'm Sorry!
5 - It Hurts!
6 - Zarry!
7 - No!
8 - Betrayal!
9 - Calm Down!
10 - That's Life!
11 - Holiday, Part 1!
12 - Holiday, Part 2!
Happy Valentine!
When Harry met Ma!
My Baby!
Blue & Harry!
The Styles!
Very Preggers!
Best Dad!
Milf & Dilf hours!
Babymoon - Instagram Stories
Happy Birthday H!

My Baby Part 2!

2.6K 126 88
By cheriecherieboo

Your comments in the previous chapter saved me, keep that energy, I love you so much. BSL -Bold.

Harry is a useless drunk. A not so silent useless drunk.

Blue steps out of the bathroom in their guest cottage and nearly jumps out of her skin when she sees the main door opened down. Harry is standing there in silence with his tired eyes struggling to stay open as he frowns at the woman standing at the door with her palm spread open, showing him something in her palm.

"Can you see it? Can you see what I'm holding, dear?"

Harry simply looks away, knuckling at his now sleep heavy eyelids and not understanding what the hell is happening right now.

This is their third night in the guest cottage they scored for their getaway in Bath and on the plus side they get a lot of privacy that comes with a stunning view. The weather is strangely beautiful and works very well for them. It's been a way to slowly bring them out of their shells.

This morning, Blue sent out an email to their loved ones explaining their loss and she knows they're returning to an attack of love when they go home. Wearing nothing but her bikini bra, she flinches at Harry leaving the door wide open and grabs her robe.

Once she throws it in on, she rushes to the door and realises this might be the funniest situation in their trip.

The woman exhales in relief when Blue joins and she realises that the woman is holding Harry's hearing aids. He lazily blinks and makes an incoherent sound, pointing at her like she's an intruder.

"Hi!" Blue calls out, worried.

"I found this after your round of drinks at the bar," the woman raises an eyebrow.

"I didn't even drink so don't give me that look," Blue giggles.

"Well, someone drank the bar down and left this," she raises her palm.

"Thank you so much. He fortunately cannot participate in this conversation," Blue fights her laugh.

"Dear lord, I can tell but he has the spirit of trying, I'll give him that," the woman shakes her head with a smile.

"I didn't get your name downstairs," Blue points out, collecting the hearing aids.

"Cordellia," the woman replies.

"Thank you so much, we'll see you in the morning," Blue chuckles.

Cordellia, the manager, has clearly seen a lot of young men get sloshed and act several versions of fools. This brand of a curly haired deaf drunk was probably the most endearing she was forced to deal with as part of her job.

After leading him up the stairs and sending him back up to his room whenever he returned like he was on some chaotic mission, she managed to convince him that the wall wasn't crawling (or whatever his signing meant to her). That's if she got his gestures correctly and probably didn't tell him the wrong thing.

Blue hurriedly shuts the door and ensures it's properly locked this time around because this man clearly has places to go in his drunken state.

This is not the first time he's been a pissy drunk, so they have their physical cues that'll help him know when he's being spoken to. Blue calmly places the hearing aids on the bedside table and returns to lead Harry to their bed. She stands before him and chuckles at how much he's locked in his own world right now.

Right there, his features are even more pronounced and he looks more beautiful than she has ever seen. Even with his body being more toned from his new workout sessions, there's something extra soft about him being in such a vulnerable state. The way his curls lazily hang down his forehead and his lips pucker out even more after downing several shots and drinks that no man should attempt.

Harry blinks at Blue and deeply chuckles. There's nothing funny in the room but he's just in the mood for a good laugh. He lazily leans closer to Blue and presses his forehead to hers.

"Hiiiiiiiiiii baby," she giggles, feeling his curls tickle her face.

Harry wraps his arms around her waist with a hearty giggle.

"H-Hi baaaaaaaaaby," he replies with his voice raspier than usual as he slurs out his words.

"Oh, he can see me sign clearly, that's good," she cheers.

But of course he's not signing back with his arms wrapped around her waist. Before she can say anything, he rests his head on her chest and lets out a few sounds that she's sure are supposed to be words.

"We're going to bed now, okay?" Blue rubs a dainty circle in his back and it's supposed to be a cue.

"Hmn," is all he says in response.

With an affectionate smile, she leads him to the bed and he instantly curls up as soon as his body feels the soft mattress. He lazily kicks off his footwear and brings his knees to his chest like a child.

Blue smiles and joins him on the bed, facing him with a smile. He responds with a dimpled smile and she gently rakes her fingers through his hair.

The past week has been such a tough one for them but it has somehow brought them closer than ever in little ways. Going to the bar was a random decision that seemed out of character for him but she's happy he was able to let loose and have a great night.

Harry sluggishly reaches to touch her fingers, taking it away from his hair and bringing them to his mouth for soft sweet kisses.

"You're a romantic one," she tries to sign with one hand.

Harry groans a little and giggles again. There's stark silence in his world right now and all he has is Blue's beautiful face.

Things are greatly woozy and shaky due to the drinks but he's seeing her face. He can see her mouth moving but he's too drunk to read her lips. It feels good to let go and he's sure she understands right now.

"You're being a little spoon tonight and I think you deserve it," Blue says, moving closer to him.

Blue properly adjusts on the bed and brings herself to be in the position of the big spoon. It hinders their mode of communication but there isn't a lot to say right now.

She presses soft kisses to the back of his neck and he giggles at how ticklish it is. She fights her laugh at how extra giggly he suddenly is tonight and she feels him squirm.

"I love you so much, I love you," she whispers, gently shutting her eyes as they curl up together.

-

When Blue wakes up the next day, it's almost midday and she's a little panicked, wondering where in the world the day has gone.

Next to her on the bed, Harry is calmly sipping from his huge gym water bottle and chewing on orange slices. Blue sees that he's wearing an old t-shirt and matching joggers, he smells sweet and looks like he's freshly showered. He's even wearing his hearing aids and pink socks with hearts splattered all over it.

Blue frowns and wonders if she's still in her dream. She gently taps him and he looks at her, widening his eyes as he sips his water.

"Yay, you're awake," he quickly signs before putting his bottle away.

"How are you not dying from a hangover?" she asks, confused.

"Oh," he mouths before smiling. "I died and dragged myself to the gym to wake myself up."

"How are you right now?" she asks, smiling.

"Tired but then that lady gave me orange slices and I don't know why," he replies.

"And, you're having them?" Blue raises an eyebrow.

"I'm starving, Blue," he pouts, offended.

"Oh shit, why didn't you order breakfast? Were you waiting for me?" she panics.

Blue looks around, thinking of throwing on a top and going downstairs to order their breakfast but he gently taps her.

"Calm down, your breakfast is next to you," he points at her bedside table.

"What?" she yelps and turns around.

And he's right. There's a breakfast tray neatly placed on the bedside table and it has a note attached to it. He gestures at her to get the note and she reaches for it with a small smile dancing on her lips.

Harry calmly points at himself with a proud smile.

"I wrote it and gave it to her after ordering," he explains.

"You're such a sap, I love you," she leans in to kiss him and opens the note.

"Morning Baby, thanks for taking care of me last night. I guess I also became your baby and that's saying a lot about us. I love you so much and you need to eat more on this getaway, so eat. H x."

Harry smiles as he stares at how she calmly reads the letter. He knows the woman (Cordellia) wrote him a note to explain how sweet she found their relationship after last night and he realised Blue had to handle his pissy self.

It's endearing to him and makes him love her even more. Blue leans in to press a kiss on his shoulder before looking up to his beautiful smile waiting for her.

"You keep making me think this whole thing is one big dream," she chuckles.

"What does that mean?" He raises an eyebrow.

"You're so loving and sometimes it scares me. I wonder if I fully deserve someone as pure as you. I've never had love so pure in my life, Harry," Blue confesses, recoiling into her shell.

"Am I being too open? Is that pushing you away?" he frowns, concerned.

"You're open and it's not pushing me away. I just don't want to ever lose you," she admits.

Harry slowly shakes his head with a strained groan and calmly turns her to properly look him in the eye.

"You will not lose me, okay? Baby, I'm yours," he makes a little sound, itching to stress this sentence to her.

"Even when I'm clingy?" she pouts.

"Oh please, I'm the clingy one. I realistically cannot function without you," he rolls his eyes with a scoff.

Blue knows they can get extra sappy when they want to but she deeply means it when she says she never wants to lose him. Not right now. Not when their love feels extremely pure and stronger than ever.

They've just gone through something that's shifted a lot in them and it has brought them closer than before.

A thought crosses her mind and she nudges him with a smile.

"I know we said no kids," she starts.

"No," he speaks and sighs. "We said we're open to whatever happens."

"Am I stressing you out?" she chuckles.

"Yes, I'm itching to be verbal right now so maybe my words will stick," he smiles at her.

"Put your speech therapy exercises to use," she rolls her eyes and sticks out her tongue.

"Piss off, what were you trying to say?" He gently pushes some of her hair away from her face.

"So, we know how we feel about kids, right? What do you think about marriage though?" Blue asks, sighing.

Harry pauses and exhales.

"I've never thought about marriage, have you?" he asks, eyes focused on her features.

"Not really. I just never rated marriage but here I am, thinking about wanting to be with you forever," she smiles a little.

"Oh!" Harry exclaims in a rather dramatic way.

"What are you thinking?" Blue gives him a knowing glare.

Harry calmly stretches out his fingers to her and flips his hair with the other hand.

"Do you want to do the honours?" he asks.

"You are so annoying," she playfully swats his fingers away.

"How? You're the one bringing it up, might as well," Harry shrugs.

"I've never thought about proposing to a man, my Jamaican mothers are screaming right now," she laughs at this.

The two of them have never thought about marriage when they were with other people and that's for obvious reasons. Harry has always feared never having the typical life that everyone around him seemingly has. Blue hasn't just always allowed herself to be truly seen and loved.

The two of them love each other so much and know that they don't need a marriage to prove it. But something about trying hard not to be typical is starting to feel insincere to them.

Harry sits up on the bed and tenderly drums his fingers through her thigh. He lowers himself to kiss the skin on her thigh before sitting up again.

"Blue, will you marry me?" Harry calmly asks.

"No! I was going to ask you that," she protests with a pout.

Harry laughs at her mini protest and nods in understanding.

"I know but I also wanted to ask," he replies.

"Are you sure about this?" Blue asks, tears gathering in her eyes.

"Sure about wanting to spend the rest of my life with you?" he confirms.

"Yes, are you sure?" she starts to smile.

"Yes, very sure. I want to do this thing called life with you in every way and through the paths, good, bad and weird." Harry explains.

Blue leans in to briefly kiss him and pulls away with a smile.

"Harry, will you marry me?" she asks, full tears now swimming in her eyes.

Now, he's the one with tears in his eyes and he slowly nods.

"Y-Yes," he breathes out.

"Yes, I will marry you, my baby." Blue happily hugs him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 7.5K 23
When the anxious, new girl to the school runs into the popular boy and his friends she couldn't be more mortified. He couldn't be more godsmacked. ...
4.1K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
214 4 25
Brooklyn. Poor, poor Brooklyn. After surviving a physically and emotionally abusive father, she has to try to regain control of her life. When her mo...
80 0 27
It's your typical love story, except it's not. She fell in love hard and fast, he fell in love too fast. My best friend, my partner in crime, my comp...