My White Knight ✔️

By mikywaymidnight

What would you do when the happy bubble you lived in for the past 25 years gets popped? Do you wanna know wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Thank You 🖤
Bonus Chapter(Divya's Dad POV)
Bonus Chapter
Lies and Love (Next Book)

Chapter 24

1K 114 57
By mikywaymidnight

Andrew

"Andy! Wake up, we have to leave." I heard Jameson pushing me.

"We came here yesterday Jamie! Stop disturbing me and let me sleep." I replied covering myself to sleep.

"Maya is in Jail!"

His words kicked my sleep to the curb.

"What? Why?" I asked after composing myself sitting on the bed and looked at him all ready to leave.

"Jay is back and she punched him till he bled out." He answered looking into his phone with panic all over his face.

How is Divya? How is she taking it?

"Let's go!" I said and got ready in a minute.

"I can't find a plane immediately for us to leave." He said texting with someone.

I took my phone out and found hundreds of calls from people, but my main focus is to get us out of here so I called my father and asked him for a plane.

We reached the airport, I tried calling Divya but her phones not reachable. I hope she is okay. But why did Amaya hit Jay? Not that he doesn't deserve it.

"Why is Amaya in Jail? Did you talk to her?" I asked Jameson as soon as we boarded the plane.

"I couldn't talk to Maya but I did talk to Dad. You know that Amaya and Divya planned for a night out right. Maya was waiting at the hospital with all the kids, Amar and Alex went to the vending machine to grab a candy and that's when someone pushed Amar down as he was climbing on the vending machine making him fall on the ground and bleed. Maya enquired the room no of the and found that it was none other than Jay." He narrated the whole story to me and I fisted my hands controlling myself.

That bastard hurt Amar, I will see his end for sure. I excused myself away from Jameson and called my father for help.

"Hello Dad! I need your help." I said to him as soon as he picked the call.

"What do you need son? We started to NC, we will reach there, in an hour." He asked me.

"I want to Jay's company to burn down to ashes. I want him to lose everything he worked so hard for. I don't how you do it, but I just want it to be done ASAP. He hurt Amar Dad, he hurt my little man." I asked him in pain

"Don't make decisions when you are angry Andrew. We will talk it out." He tried to reason with me but I refused.

"No dad! I was quiet till now even though I knew how bad he hurt Divya. But when it comes to Amar I won't back down." I told him strongly that this is my final decision.

"Just listen to my plan, and proceed accordingly." I said to him and elaborated the plan to destroy RR Enterprises and bring Jay down to his knees.

I didn't want to involve Jameson or Global in this plan of mine.

I went back to my chair and found Jameson with his eyes closed. After 15 horrible hours we reached and drove to Shaurya's home which is filled with cars outside.

I ran into the home and found Amar, Alex, Elena and Dru watching something on the TV. Amar has a bandage on his head, and looks like he did cry a lot. His eyes are swollen, that bastard made Amar cry.

"ANDDDYY..Jamieee!" Amar yelled as soon as he saw and ran towards me. I picked him up in my arms and kissed all over his face.

"I am fine Andy! It doesn't hurt anymore." He replied brushing the tears of my face which I didn't knew were there.

"Where is Mama?" I asked him as I couldn't find anyone in the living room.

"Mama was up all night, so Amy and Mama are sleeping." He said nodding his head.

I placed him on the couch with others and joined everyone who are in the Dining room.

My dad, Madeleine, Shaurya, Ana, Harish Uncle, Vasudha Aunty are all gathered and talking.

"He filed a complaint and a restraining order against Amaya, we bailed her out for now." Harish uncle said to us.

I want to go see Divya, I want to see how she is doing. I don't want to discuss things with them.

"Let's do one thing, we will get the footage of him pushing Amar and use it against him. What he did is child Abuse and Amaya was just protecting Amar. I am not going to leave that bastard alone this time." I said and smashed his fist on the table and everyone jumped out.

"Andrew! Relax. We will get him." Jameson said to me.

"Let's hire Mr.King, he is my friend and the best family lawyer in the whole country." My dad said and left to call him.

We all made a plan and I went upstairs to Jameson's old room to look at Divya and Amy along with Jameson.

Jameson opened the door and we saw Amy and Divya talking to each other seriously. Amy's hand is red bruises all over and looks like Divya took a punch too. If it was that bastard I'm sure I will kill him.

"Jameson, Andrew!" Amaya announced our names and jumped into Jameson's arms.

While Divya slowly got up and walked to me and I pulled her into a hug enjoying the warmth and comforting myself that she is okay.

"I'm sorry Jameson! I didn't mean to fight but when he hurt Amar all I wanted was to kill that person and this Mother Teresa over here was treating him. I'm sorry for hitting you too, you shouldn't have come in the middle." Amaya said and hid her face in Jameson's chest while he held her tight.

It was Amaya that hit Divya not Jay. And why was she treating that bastard?

"It's okay Amaya! You did the right thing. Does your hand hurt?" Jameson asked her.

I took Divya out and walked to the guest room because I know she won't talk if we are in there and I want to know how she is feeling on the inside. Divya is not an open book, she bubbles all her feelings inside and acts happy on the outside.

"Just take me home. I don't want to be here and discuss things. I had a really bad day, I am tired and I missed you." She said to me as soon we reached in.

"Come here!" I said to her and pulled her into my arms.

I am happy that she is not scared and vulnerable after looking at him. My girl is stronger now, I have been planning to propose her for marriage after coming back from Tokyo.

Life is just unpredictable may be she had to face her demon, but this time she is not alone in her fight. I am with her and I will never ever leave her hand.

It was almost 5 in the evening, so I went downstairs and informed everyone that we will be leaving and left Shaurya's house and left Amar there so he can have fun and drove to Divya's house which is my half house.

"Do you want to eat something?" I asked her and she nodded no.

"No, can you hug me till I sleep?" She asked me and I immediately jumped into the bed with her.

I pulled her head on to my chest and snaked my arm around her waist.

"Divya! Let me know how you feel. Don't close yourself. I can bear anything in life my sadness, pain, failures but I just can't lose you to darkness." I said kissing on her head.

"I know Andrew! I am disappointed in myself to be honest. When I saw him on the hospital bed I froze, I felt like the same old girl but I don't want to be her Andrew. I don't want to be her. She was weak and pathetic.' She said and I could feel her crying.

"You are not the same girl Divya! You are the last person I would call weak. You didn't run away the moment you saw him, instead you chose to stay there and treat his wounds. You faced your fear, that shows you are not weak." I encouraged her brushing her hair while she hummed in response.

"He hurt Amar, Andrew . He pushed my baby and when I saw Amar he was crying in pain. What do I tell Amar when he asks who is that man?" Her words made me furious but now I can't act irrational.

"Amar is fine now and I will never let anyone in this world hurt Amar. And as of informing Amar, We will cross that bridge when we reach it. For now all I want you to do is forget everything and sleep." I cooed to her till she dozed off.

I stayed there while she slept in my arms, I picked up my phone and called my dad on the update.

"Hey dad! How is the plan going so far?"

"Drew, You can't just buy out a 40 year old company overnight. For now I just made sure he doesn't get any new contracts until we take over. We will get him Drew, Relax. Just take care of  Divya." He said trying to calm me down.

"Okay Dad!"

"Amar wants to talk to you." He said and gave the phone to Amar.

"Andy! I want to be with you and Mama. Can you tell Theo to take me home?" He asked me and my heart melted at his words.

"Sure buddy! I will tell him. Give the phone to him." I said and heard some ruffling sounds.

"Amar is with you guys?"

"Yeah! I wanted to spend some time with him. After all he is going to be my grandson right?" My dad said with a smile, that would make me Amar's father.

I wish I could get the privilege of being called dad by Amar. That would make my life.

"Don't worry! I will drop him off in 30 after feeding him some dinner. Madeline made his favorite Mac and Cheese. Amar reminds me so much of you when you were a kid, the way he acts and talks." My dad said and it gave me happiness.

That is true, Amar and me are similar in so many ways. Kids really learn from the people around them and genes don't really matter. Amar and me are the perfect examples of that.

After some time dad came in and dropped off Amar. Now Amar and me having a brain freeze race, which means we slurp in as much as milk shake as we can till our brain freezes. Whoever gets the most brain freezes wins.

And for now my score is 3 and Amar is on 5.

"This is not fair Amar, you have a small head so you get more freezes." I said taking a long slurp and he giggled at my whining.

"Oohh! Brain freezeee." Amar yelled banging his head to stop the pain running around.

We had to start this because Amar was worried about Divya, and I had to take his mind off this.

"What's going on here?" We heard Divya walking into the living room lazily adjusting her eyes to the light.

We both gave her a sheepish smile and hid our milkshakes behind us.

"Are you playing brain freeze again?" She asked Amar giving a stinky eye and he gave in and nodded yes.

"Your head already hurts and you are giving it more pain. How can you encourage this Andrew?" She started yelling at me carrying Amar in her arms.

I winked at Amar signaling him to attack her, we both surrounded her started tickling her till she gave in. We pulled her on to the couch and the house was filled with laughter. We all continued to tickle each other make each other laugh with tears in all our eyes.

Ding Dong

The doorbell rang and I picked up Divya on my shoulder like a sack of potatoes and walked to the door.

I unlatched the door and opened it revealing the person I wanted to kill standing right before me.

His face is swollen, he did take in a lot of punches from Amy, I am so proud of her for doing that. I want to kill him too, but that's not the angle I want to show Amar and Divya. They don't deserve another monster who hits people.

"Hello! Who are you?" I asked him with a smile on my face, dropping Divya back on her feet.

"I am Jay! Who the hell are you?" He barked at us making me fist my hands to punch on his face.

"Jay who?" I smirked at him even though I knew that would piss him off.

"Oh I remember, That rat bastard who you left right honey?" I asked Divya wrapping my arm around her shoulder, who's looking shocked at my act.

"Divya, What is he doing here with you? And why are you touching my wife?"He asked us and I felt Amar clutch my calf with his small hands at his words.

"I suggest you to keep your mouth in control before talking to her. She is not your wife. Get the hell out of here before I call the cops." I said back to him holding Amar with my other hand shielding him so he won't see what's going on here.

"And who the hell are you to tell me that? Divya, I need to talk to you personally." He answered back.

"He is more of a man than you are and he is my boyfriend. There is nothing to talk about for us. So, It would be better if you leave." She said trying to close the door making me feel proud.

That bastard pushed the door back not letting her close it.

"I am sorry Divya! I didn't mean to hurt Amar. In my defense I didn't know he was mine, I thought he was Amaya's and wanted to punish her for hitting me back in India." He said with arrogance.

Is he really human?

"I want to be there for my son, I want support you Divya. I am really sorry for what I did to you, please! " He pleaded this time.

I looked at her but there was no change of emotion on her face. She is not falling back into his trap.

"As you can see we are happily living without you and I intend to keep it that way. So you should go. If you need anything else talk to my lawyer and don't come to my house. You are creating a nuisance and disturbing people living here." She said with a stern face and I smashed the door on his face and locked it.

When you love a person, there is always a small part of you that constantly worries that you might lose them. I was always afraid that she doesn't love me as much I love her but today I didn't feel that way anymore. Because of her reply to Jay. I knew that she would never ever leave me and she loves me more than I imagined.

Today is the first time I heard her say that I am her boyfriend. That's true people, I am not Andrew Jones, I am the one and only boyfriend of Divya.

I picked up Amar in my arms and held Divya close to my heart. I will never fight your battles Divya, I will be by the sidelines watch you fight all the demon's in your life and encourage you.

Do you like this chapter? Guess what's going to happen next?

And I am back at school will try to update once a week from now on. I do have a really busy schedule till august. So, I am sorry in advance if am late.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,
Sneha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
75.8K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
2.9K 236 30
Sneak peak: "How can a woman be so selfish?? Until yesterday she was with another person and today she's ready to marry me.. I can't believe this...
140K 5K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...