My Dear Winger- A Hogwarts My...

By sreejitamukherjee

Mridula Sheinazaik, an Indian pureblood is the first member of the conservative Sheinazaik family to attend H... More

A Later Life
Chapter 1:Legilimens and Seer
Chapter 2: Friendships Last Long
Chapter 3: The Attack
Chapter 4: 13th August 1984
Author's Note

My Dear Winger: Introduction

117 7 3
By sreejitamukherjee

Hello all! I am here to write a fan fiction of the gameplay Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery. Here my character is not the one who is always busy chasing the cursed vaults. She is a 'normal' student of Hogwarts and is an Indian  pureblood. In this book, there will be characters from Hogwarts Mystery game play. But there will be some characters which I have added.

The story starts  in the year 2015, where Mridula Winger(née Sheinazaik) is a successful magical historian and recollects the memories of her love story in Hogwarts. The male protagonist here is Talbott Winger.

I hope that you will enjoy reading this book!!😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.7M 98.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
179K 8.2K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
84.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...