The Peter Series

De melybxx

Edited footages of Peter Parker in the Tower and in the Compound were broadcast on live television. Mais

Peter Series
Episode 1: This is Peter
Episode 2: The Amazing Peterman
Episode 3: no HE IS not MY DAD; no HE IS not MY SON
He Can't Know
Episode 5: The Chair of Everything that is True and Meh
Episode 6: He is Tony Stark's Intern
Episode 7: Baby
Episode 8: She's Just the Girl He's Looking For
Episode 9: The Rash and The Crush
Episode 10: Le Tour
Special Episode: Loki
Special Episode: Tell Me About Peter
My Senses Says There Is Something Wrong
Pinterest Inspired
To the Coffee Shop
Peter Peter Peter
Thank you

Episode 4: Eli

7.5K 321 115
De melybxx

Tony: I promise I didn't go overboard with this one.

Pepper: It's Peter's 16th birthday. You are going way overboard for this one. What did you get him?

Tony: Only a car.

Pepper: Peter, doesn't know how to drive or have a license.

Tony: He'll learn, I told you it's nothing big this time. I promised the Kid, it's only a Bugatti ATV.

Pepper: Really Tony? If you keep this up Peter won't accept anything you give him anymore. He doesn't like it when you give him expensive things.

Tony: I told you it's nothing big compare to the others I gave him before. This is the lowest I can go as a gift. Come on, check it out, you would let me give it to him if you saw it.

———
Tony: How's everything so far? Are you enjoying your birthday Kid?

Peter: Thank you for treating Aunt May and I at that Italian restaurant Mr. Stark. It's been a long time since we had those. Yes, Mr. Stark, today was awesome, just wish Aunt May didn't have to go back to work.

Tony: Well, atleast she agreed to get you out of school. You can spend today and the whole weekend with me and the Avengers. Now, off to the training room for your gift, kid!

Peter: Mr. Stark, you shouldn't have bothered. The free Italian lunch was enough.

Tony: Nonsense, your sixteen and every sixteen year-old deserve to have his own car? Before you complain, I want you to close your eyes, I promised you, remember? Nothing too big this time.

Peter, relunctantly covered his eyes: I hope you kept the receipt Mr. Stark, cause we are gonna return it.

Tony: I think you're gonna keep this one kid.

Peter: If you're gonna give me a car, why are we going to the training room, shouldn't it be at the garage?

Tony: You'll understand when you see it. Okay, you ready? Open your eyes.

Peter, slowly opening his eyes and looking at a mini Bugatti ATV: You've got to be kidding me.

Tony, hysterical laughing: It fits you perfectly Underoos! Go on take it for a spin.

Peter, looking Tony dead in the eyes: No

Tony: Come on humor me! I even put an effort to build the track!
———

"Mr. Stark, thinks it's really funny to treat me as a kid. The Baby Monitor Protocol, the avengers plushies and matching pajamas, that Spider-Man themed sippy cup and now a kid's rechargeable car. Next thing I know he's gonna buy me a bib and it's scary and embarrassing cause I know that he'll do it. I've never been so conscious while eating. I made sure that I don't make a mess, not even a drop of water." Peter said directly at the camera.

"Of course, he did that only in a few months of knowing me, so obviously I can't turn it down. How can I 15 year old at that time refuse a "gift" given by his idol. Yes, the plushies are in my room, yes, I wear the pjs, yes, I sometimes drink on the sippy cup, only and only because I had enough of the guilt tripping and I don't want to see him doing that puppy-eyes and pouting thing." Peter cringe as he remembered Tony's face while guilt tripping him on not using the gifts he gives him. "I'd rather drink on that sippy cup than see that face again" he whispered in horror.

"I can't do anything about the Baby Monitor, everything went downhill the last time I removed it. Not something I want to happen again. Now, what to do to with the mini car? The Avengers will probably laugh at me when I use that baby rechargeable car. If I'm gonna use it, I want them to be jealous of me and they'll wish to have it." Peter said in seriousness while looking at the camera.

The scene was cut to a montage of Peter tinkering and upgrading his new Mini Bugatti ATV. This went until Saturday night.

"Fri, can you tell the kid that if he won't come out of that wretched lab I will burn it to the ground and that he'll be grounded indefinitely." Tony said to his AI, as much as he admires the kid for his genius and passion in building, he knows locking oneself in a lab is not a healthy lifestyle. A habit he regrets that the kid have adapted because of working with him.

"What happened for him to lock himself at the lab anyway?"Bucky asked the billionaire.

"He's probably upset because I bought him that Bugatti ATV for kids as a joke for his 16th birthday. You know how he feels about being treated as a kid." Tony explained, this caught the other Avengers attention.

"You mean to tell me that Peter owns a mini car for toddlers?" Clint asked amusingly.

"I don't think anything can top the sippy cup" Sam said laughing as he remembered when he went to the kitchen seeing Peter drinking apple juice out of the Spider-Man themed sippy cup.

"I don't think so, I once threatened him that I'll put a pacifier in his mouth if he doesn't stop singing that stupid song that I hate." Tony said.

"That's a nice threat." Sam said mischievously as he grin evilly.

"Don't you dare." Nat threatened the veteran. An upset Peter is not something the assassin likes.

Cue in Peter, entering the common room driving the mini Bugatti ATV with Pepper Potts beside him. Both wearing shades and leather jackets. F.R.I.D.A.Y. playing some heavy metal song in the background adding to the dramatic entrance. The Avengers jaws dropped to see a mini car looking more expensive than any car they've seen in their entire life.

What's more shocking about whatever upgrade the teen did was the arc reactor visible on the hood of the car. The teen fully upgraded the exterior and interior of the car and customized it to his liking.

"What are you looking at peasants?" Peter said to the Avengers with new found confidence from his whole attire and from his new car. Peter got out of the car and help the CEO to stand up. Both took their glasses off, the CEO placed hers in the front pocket of her jacket while Peter place his on the neckline of his shirt, the two were dressed very stylishly.

Natasha just raised an eyebrow at the teen and smiled amusingly. "Nice ride, Peter" she said as she begins to assess the car. The car's exterior was black, she stood up and looked at the car. "What material did you use for the exterior?" She asked.

"Shuri gave me some vibranium as a birthday present. There were some extra that I didn't know were to use, so, I used it in car." Peter told the assassin. Natasha asked Peter to open the hood of his mini car, she was impressed to see that the car only relied on the power the arc reactor, she doesn't know how the teen was able to do that but she did noticed some hidden compartments inside the hood.

"What's in the compartments?" She asked, the other Avengers were still marveled by how cool the mini car that the teen have.

"Eli, Code Red" Peter said. The car's exterior began to show red wed designs and the arc reactor change its color to red as well.

"Activating Code Red, scanning for potential threats." As the AI, Eli, said those words the compartments revealed a repulsor looking gun on the front and back of the car.

"Scan complete. Nothing sus around the area. Shall I deactivate Code Red?" Eli ask.

"Sure." Peter replied, the repulsor went back to the compartments, the red web linings on the car disappeared and the arc reactor went back to its original blue light.

"What are the other features of your car, Peter?" Bruce asked the teen, very intrigued with the previously known toy car. The teen even added an AI which was very impressive.

"Eli, works as any other sports car, the arc reactor helps with its horse power and have Avengers inspired tech within him and other stuff. He has a vibranium exterior and my favorite, he can fly." Peter said proudly.

"A flying car? Steve a flying car!" Bucky and Steve looked excitedly at the boys car.

"As much as I want to chat, Ms. Potts and I are heading somewhere. So, if you would excuse us." Peter and Pepper rode on the toy car again and wore their glasses back on"Eli, fly" Peter said, the car's wheel turned horizontally to reveal a glowing blue light underneath it and it began to float and smoothly flew out of the common room. The Avengers were quiet for a minute and then they bombarded the billionaire that they want a car like Peter has. Bruce and Natasha just looked at each other and shook their heads.

———
Peter loved the upgrades that he did in the car. He proudly drove it around the tower when he felt like it. He even let the other interns take it for a spin. Occasionally, the other Avenger would steal Peter's car. Peter knew about this, Eli would tell Karen to rely the message to Peter that the Avengers are trying to get the car to work. Peter grant access to the other Avengers to use it, not that the heroes needs to know that the teen know that they have been using his mini car, funny enough even Tony would drive the car and secretly upgrades it whenever Peter isn't around.

———
The screen showed clips of SI interns and employees driving the car as well as Shuri's favorite moment of the Avengers driving the car. The two super soldier, however, would rather fly it than drive and the assassin would only use the car when she need to hunt and chase down the archer.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

394K 13.2K 30
The Parker curse continues to plague Peter and it doesn't help when the Avengers are sent to arrest him. They don't seem to get that he only wants t...
624K 19.6K 31
Peter is busy balancing out Spiderman and school, along with the internship, he forgets about his spidey needs. His metabolism is slowly coming back...
66.8K 2.6K 24
One Shot stories of Peter Parker! Is this a Spiderson Irondad Story? Yes. Yes it is. May is NOT bad in this one. May loves Peter very much. Why would...
364K 10.9K 23
Peter is Tony's new personal intern, and him and the avengers start to grow a close bond to him. The avengers are told to bring Spiderman in no matt...