Sweet Disaster

By NightTime_Storiexs

When college student Indie finds out her boyfriend cheated on her, she hooks up with his best frenemy Reece a... More

1| Eve
2| Whiskey
3| Gift
4| Complex
5| Name
7| Psychology
8| Talk
9| Sleep
10| Cooking
11| Hiding
12| Arrogance
13| Daughter
14| Commitment
15| Ending
16| Tricks
17| Detox
18| Abused
19| Rained
20| Shower
21| User
22| Cheerleader
23| Blurred
24| Jammie
25| Confessions
26| Guilty
27| Tolerance
28| Wish
29| Crashed
30| Interrupt
31| Courage
32| Fool
33| Pointless
34| Delayed
35| Reality
36| Epilogue

6| Again

167K 4.8K 3.3K
By NightTime_Storiexs

Reece

Her hands were soft; her nails were only long enough for her to drag them down, scratching lightly down my chest and over my stomach. But she liked to do it at a painstakingly slow pace. 

Either she didn't like Landon and had never even tried to make the sex this good between them, or he just fucking sucked. Because he complained about this. He complained about not doing it enough and her not participating enough. But she was participating just fine now. 

Oh my God, she was going to kill me. When she bit down gently on my bottom lip, I couldn't take it anymore. 

"Switch," I said quickly, rolling us back over. 

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

I let out a puff of air, watching her as she leaned over the edge and grabbed her bra, slipping it back on. She was either going to regret what we just did and leave as quickly as she could. Or... 

She lay back down on her stomach and hugged the pillow that was under her chin, closing her eyes. 

"Are you staying?" I asked in confusion. 

"Probably not. I'll leave in a bit," she mumbled, putting her cheek on the pillow while facing me. 

"It's late," I stated. 

"I live a few buildings down." 

I waited for a minute before saying, "We just had angry sex without even fighting, didn't we?" I asked, watching her. 

"Stop talking; you're ruining it," she mumbled. 

I rolled onto my side, propping my elbow up and holding my head while I stared at her. 

"What?" she asked, somehow knowing that I was watching her. 

"Did you know how pissed off you were when you came in?" 

"Yes." 

"And did that happen because of Landon or because you did this with me and that's just how you are around me?" 

She opened her eyes, propping herself up on her elbows and letting out a puff of air while she watched me. "Next time, I'll bring a different personality for you, okay?" 

I smirked, leaning in. "Next time?" 

She stared at me. She didn't say no. She didn't even roll her eyes. 

"Wait. You actually want to do this again?" 

"No," she groaned, pushing me. "Why would I want to? I came here for a one-night stand." 

My tongue poked the inside of my cheek while I observed her. Flushed cheeks, messy hair, satisfied exhaustion. "But you've changed your mind, haven't you?" 

She put her head back down on her arms and stared at me. "Maybe," she whispered. "But I'm about to crush that desire till it doesn't exist, don't worry." 

"Don't." 

"Hmm?" She frowned in confusion. 

"Let's do it again." 

"Right now?" she asked. 

I clicked my tongue, flicking her nose. "No. Let's do it again. Whenever we want to. Or need to." 

She looked at me knowingly. "You want to make this a habit, don't you?" 

"Not any more than you do." 

She fell into thought, bringing her legs out from under the covers and rocking them back and forth. "Fine. We'll do it again when we need or want it. But other than that—" 

"We act how we always have. I know the rules," I said, cutting her off. 

"Okay then." She nodded. 

"Okay then," I mumbled. 

"Okay then," she repeated a little louder this time, and then sat up on her knees, facing me. She threw her hair up in a bun, using the hair tie from her wrist because she'd let her hair down right after we finished. "I'm heading out." 

"But it's late," I said again. 

"So? What are you going to do? Walk me home?" 

I glanced at the time. It was nearly two. She came here at midnight. "Yeah." I sat up and climbed out of bed, pulling on a fresh pair of sweatpants and a fresh V-neck. 

"What?" She watched me with utter confusion while I pulled my slides on and then ruffled my hair while looking around for my keys. "What are you doing?" she asked. 

"Dropping you off." 

"What the fuck? Why?" 

Those were the exact words I'd used when she told me to have sex with her. I shrugged. "Where's your dress?" 

"Outside," she replied, standing up. She walked out of the room and to the kitchen, pulling her dress back on and then pulling her heels on but she left the straps open. She grabbed her purse from the couch and then turned to me. 

I grabbed Whiskey's leash and hooked it on. "He needs to walk anyway." I opened the door and stepped out with her behind me. I locked the apartment and when we started walking to the elevator she took the leash out of my hands. 

She walked ahead of me, watching Whiskey while I watched her. 

She really doesn't regret...? 

She stepped into the elevator, holding the doors open for me. "You coming?" 

I walked over, standing beside her while she pressed the button to the lobby. "Is Chloe at the apartment?" I asked, walking beside her. 

"I don't know. She was still at Candy's last I checked but she must be back by now." 

"Candy's is open twenty-four hours," I replied. 

"Yeah, but she would be too tired by now. She's probably sleeping in her room." She shrugged, walking slowly. 

Nothing was awkward before this, but this was a little awkward. Only a little. "Are you going to talk to Landon?" I asked, tucking my hands in my pockets. 

She shook her head. 

"Not even to break it off?" 

"Hmm. Maybe I'll leave him a note. It's over. That's all it's going to say." 

I watched her as she rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "Are you thinking of yourself as the idiot who got cheated on?" 

"No. I'm thinking of him as the idiot that cheated on me." 

I bit back a smile as we stopped in front of her apartment building and she handed me the leash. "Bye, Indigo." 

"Bye, asshole." She smiled, sending me a wave before turning around and walking inside, waving hello to their security guard. 

I looked down at Whiskey, who was still watching Indigo. Until she was out of sight. "Come on." I tugged a little at the leash. We walked back to the apartment and then I let him off when we were back inside. He ran to drink some water and I went into my room. 

I lay down in the middle of the bed because I didn't sleep on any side; I slept smack dab in the middle. I rolled over to turn off the lamp but stopped when I spotted two golden hoops. I reached over and picked them up, realizing they were her earrings. I sighed, dangling them above my face. I'd give these back to her tomorrow when no one was around. I put them back on the nightstand and flicked the lamp off as Whiskey ran into the room. 

I stood up to shut the door and then grabbed him, putting him on the bed. I threw my shirt off and then fell on the bed, lying on my stomach. Whiskey walked around both on the bed and on my back and eventually fell asleep beside me. A little while after that, I did too. 

The next morning, I first woke up at eight to feed and then walk Whiskey. I knew I only had one class that day at one o'clock. So, I went back to sleep after that. When it was finally time for me to go, I got dressed, pulling on jeans and a full-sleeve black t-shirt. 

I was leaving my room when Whiskey barked on the bed. I turned back around, seeing him sniffing the nightstand. "Oi!" I walked over quickly, taking the earrings before he chewed them up. I scratched him before kissing his head, and then let him out in the living room, closing my bedroom door. 

I left, heading to Candy's first. I walked in, the bell chiming over my bed. I stood in line, got myself an iced black tea, and was waiting for my drink when I spotted Indigo sitting in a booth with Chloe. 

She was definitely ranting. And Chloe seemed to be agreeing with everything she said. When she stopped, Chloe stood up and went to the bathroom. 

I took my drink and quickly pulled her earrings out of my pocket. I walked over, slipping in the seat across from her. 

She stared at me. "What?" 

I slid the earrings across the table. 

She looked down at them and then grabbed them, putting them in her bag. "Anything else?" 

I shook my head, still not moving. 

We both looked up when Chloe showed up. "Hey," she nodded at me. 

"Hey, Chlo. Join us, please," I smirked, scooting to the inside of the booth. 

She chuckled and then sat beside me. Indigo was staring at me while Chloe turned to me. "Have you heard what your best friend did?" 

I glanced at Indigo and then turned back to Chloe. "Landon?"

She nodded. 

"He's not my best friend and I haven't heard anything. But I may or may not know what you're talking about. What's up?" 

"He cheated on her," Chloe scoffed, pointing to Indigo. 

"Did he now?" I asked. "Did he really, Indigo?" 

She blinked, her eyes meeting mine. She nodded slowly. "He did. But you already knew that, didn't you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 101K 82
Nolan, an unapproachable guy who ignores the existence of all his schoolmates, sleeps in all of his classes. Normally, this wouldn't be Chelsea Arnol...
Given Time By K.Ward

Teen Fiction

2.9M 67.4K 55
As kids, Leah and Tanner hated each other. To this day, they still do. Tanner Cole is tall, dark, tattooed, and insanely attractive, though his ugly...
957K 21.7K 56
[18+] ENEMIES TO LOVERS SPORTS ROMANCE. °•°•°•° Hannah Walker doesn't trust anyone, especially men. They're manipulative and toxic - her lousy ex tau...
114K 4.5K 47
In which two competitive culinary students get under each other's skin in all the right ways. * * * ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ (ɴᴏᴜɴ): ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴏʀ...