βœ“ π‚πŽ-𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒, louis part...

By m0thermya

-π‚πŽ-𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒- penelope grace depp ends up co-stars with the charming louis partridge. cover by m0thermya... More

π‚πŽ-𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒
INTRO
i. social media & messages
ii. social media & messages
iii. messages
iv. narrative & social media
v. social media & messages
vi. narrative & social media
vii. narrative & social media
viii. narrative & messages
ix. narrative & messages
x. social media & messages
xi. narrative & messages
xii. narrative & social media
xiii. narrative, social media & messages
xiv. social media & messages
xv. narrative & social media
xvi. narrative & social media
xvii. narrative & messages
xviii. narrative & social media
xix. social media & messages
xx. social media & messages
xxi. narrative
xxii. narrative
xxiii. narrative & messages
xxiv. narrative & messages
xxv. narrative, social media & messages
xxvi. narrative & messages
xxviii. narrative
xxix. narrative, social media & messages
xxx. messages
xxxi. narrative
xxxii. narrative & messages
xxxiii. narrative
xxxiv. narrative, social media & messages
author's note
new louis fic!

xxvii. narrative

10.9K 287 304
By m0thermya

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
CO-STARS
TWENTY-SEVEN
L. PARTRIDGE
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

The private jet landed in London on an early Sunday morning. Sunday to Sunday was all Penelope had to had to deal with her mother for. Then they'd go back to whatever dysfunctional relationship they had before.

Penelope stepped out of the jet and stretched her limbs. The flight wasn't as bad as the one to Atlanta. Plus she got to fly next to her two favorite people. Lily stepped out the aircraft next while their dad thanked the pilot.

"We probably should have brought a thicker coat." Lily shivered, she was wearing a black button down coat that was more for looks than it was actually effectiveness.

"Not as bad as the weather in New York during winter." Penelope replied seemingly fine.

About a minute later, Johnny stepped out of the jet. "Alright, we can get our luggage now. And the driver should be here soon to pick us up so we can meet your mother at the airport." He gave Penelope a glance before helping with the bags.

A driver picked them up shortly after. It was a silent car ride to the airport, Hearthrow was only about 20 minutes away, so it was a quick drive. Penelope could see her mom standing at the arrivals gate with her bags sat beside her.

Their car slowly pulled up to the curb and parked. Johnny got out first along with the driver to help with bags. Penelope stayed behind for a few seconds.

Lily grabbed her hand on seat and squeezed. "You okay?" She asked in a soft voice.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good." Penelope nodded reassuringly and exited the car.

She made immediate eye contact with her mom. Penelope couldn't help but run over and hug her tightly. Despite their constant differences, she still loved her mom more than words could describe. And she missed being able to feel her mother's arms around her.

"Mmmph! You got so big Nelle." Amelia hummed.

"I missed you mom." Penelope rested her chin on her shoulder.

"I missed you too bean." She squeezed Penelope tighter before they broke their embrace. "Woah! Look at you, Lily. You used to be this tall." Amelia raised her hand to her hip to demonstrate.

"Nice to see you too Amelia." Lily gave her a short hug.

After all the bags were in the trunk, everyone hopped back into the car. They were going to be staying at a hotel that wasn't too far from Louis' house. And tonight they were going to meet up with the Partridges for dinner.

It was amazing how fast they all could just click again. Not too long ago they were just arguing and hated each other's guts. Now they were all together laughing and talking like nothing at all had changed. It wasn't so bad.

They reserved two Deluxe Suites at their hotel. Each suite had two bedrooms, a kitchenette, and two bathrooms. Penelope would be sharing with her mom and Lily was sharing with their dad.

The ride from the airport to the hotel was a journey in itself. So for the remainder of the day they all decided to just hang around the hotel room until it was time to go to dinner.

Amelia decided to take a nap until it was time to get ready. Penelope was going to try, but she was pretty much restless.

In just a few hours 'the parents' would be meeting. She felt stuck between being absolutely terrified or really excited.

Once five o'clock hit, Penelope jumped up to get ready. To calm her nerves she thought about the excitement of seeing Louis again. Seeing him always seemed to brighten her mood.

Penelope took a quick shower and washed her hair. Luckily, Lily brought her own hair dryer from home or else Penelope would've been stuck in front of that mirror for hours using the hotel dryer.

For the occasion, she picked out a pair of brown corduroy pants to match her coat and a green sweater. She decided to pin her hair up and apply some light makeup. Just some light blush and highlight on the inner corners, along with the usual mascara and lip gloss.

Penelope finished putting all of her makeup products away as her mom entered the bathroom. She came up behind Penelope in the mirror and wrapped her arms around her comfortingly.

"My little girl all grown up." Amelia pouted. "Well, I guess not so little anymore."

"I'll always be your little girl." Penelope reached up and grabbed her mother's hand.

"I know," Amelia pecked her on the cheek. "Now come on! We've got a boyfriend to meet."

The Partridge's arrived at the restaurant first. Penelope had never been to the UK, but her dad had plenty of times.

So he drove them in a rental car to the location. At about eight o'clock sharp they pulled up in front. A valet took the car around back.

They entered the restaurant together in their formal attire and were almost instantly greeted by whom Penelope assumed was Louis' mom.

"Hi! I'm Lori, Louis' mum. So nice to finally meet you." His mother hugged Amelia and Johnny. She had the same honey brown eyes as her son and short dark hair that stopped at her shoulders.

"Oh and you must be the wonderful Penelope I've heard so much about!" Lori beamed and squeezed Penelope into a hug.

"So nice to meet you too!" Penelope hugged her back.

She smiled sweetly at the girl. "Well I'll show you to our table. I hope you don't mind, we ordered a few appetizers."

Lori guided them through a few rows of tables before Penelope was able to spot Louis seated at one of them. He looked up at her and smiled. She waved to him happily.

Before Penelope could react, another voice greeted her. "Hi! I'm Charles, Louis' father, so nice to finally meet you. These are my two daughters: Millie and Issie."

Penelope turned to see the two girls also sitting at the table. They were already waving at Penelope. She waved back.

Everyone gave their 'hellos' before they finally sat down. Louis quickly stood up to pull out Penelope's chair for her. She smiled at him gratefully.

Whilst the adults were talking, Louis turned to Penelope and held her hand on top of the table.

"You don't know how happy I am that you're here." He beamed.

Her eyes softened at his touch. "I know I missed you so much."

Louis' mood instantly perked. "I have a bunch of things planned for us to do while you're here. I mean a bunch. I didn't really know what kinds of things you'd want to do most so I planned for them all." He rambled quietly.

"Lou...you didn't have to do all that for me. Even if we just hung out at your house for the whole week I'd still be happy because I'm with you." Penelope snuck a kiss on his cheek.

"This is just splendid!" Issie, Louis' older sister, chimed in. "I'm really happy you're here Penelope. All Louis does it talk about you. Whether it's something funny you did, or about how you looked that day-" She further embarrassed her brother.

"You've really got Louis whipped." Millie winked.

"Okay guys, that's enough now.." Loui grit through a fake grin.

Penelope softly chuckled at how red his face got with embarrassment. It wasn't like she was any different though, Lily probably had the same to say about her.

"So, Penelope! I want to here from you. The golden girl of the night. Tell me a little about yourself- or anything Louis hasn't already told us." Charles snorted.

"Well I actually just finished filming for a show I'm in, back in November. So that was really fun."

"Right! That show you're in with Millie, isn't it? Uhm- Stranger Things?" Lori asked.

"Mhm." Penelope shook her head.

Her mom nudged her leg under the table which grabbed her attention and mouthed 'yes'.

Penelope clearer her throat. "I mean, yes." She nodded courteously and gazed back to her mom who looked slightly displeased.

"What about you Louis? It seems like I hardly ever seem to hear about you at all." Amelia spoke up.

"Oh, I'm not really working on anything at the moment. Although, Penelope and I were just recently in a film together in the past summer."

"I had no clue! That's wonderful. Ugh Nelle, you really should tell me more about him. Of course when you actually decide to talk to me one of these days." She looked Penelope dead in the eyes.

Is she seriously doing this right now? Penelope peeked down the table at her dad who was obviously trying to ignore the conversation. The table went uncomfortably silent.

"Heh...you know teenagers and how they always grow a bit distant at that age. I'm sure it's just a phase." Charles said, breaking the tension.

"Tell me about it, I don't think Penelope has talked to me since her birthday? Which was back in June so- it's not like I live cross country or anything."

Johnny cleared his throat. "I'm sure she just gets a little busy Amy." He came to Penelope's defense.

"A little? I mean for goodness sake's at least call once a month-"

"FOOD. Gosh I'm starving what about you guys?" Millie shouted in the midst of the heated conversation.

"Let's use our inside voices please Millie?" Lori rose an eyebrow at her daughter.

"Sorry mum." Millie looked down at her lap.

This cannot be happening tonight. Penelope shoved her face into her hands. If she had to look at her mom right now, she was going to flip.

She could feel a hand placed onto her knee. It was Louis', she instantly recognized his touch.

Now everyone had food stuffed into their mouth, no one - specifically Amelia- could talk. Penelope barely touched her chicken.

Louis looked at her and sat his fork down. "You should eat. It's really good! I promise we aren't trying to poison you." He attempted a lighthearted joke.

Penelope cracked a small smile and picked up her fork and knife.

After dinner everyone migrated to outside the restaurant while the valet brought the cars around. Penelope stood around with Louis, Millie, and Issie while her father, sister, and mother talked to Louis' parents.

Louis held Penelope close to him as she was still upset.

"Oh you should've heard him when he was away in Atlanta! Every single night he'd FaceTime us and tell us all about this girl he met on set and how amazing she is. It was adorable." Millie went on.

"Really? You've liked me for that long?" Penelope looked up at Louis.

He looked away shyly. Just when she thought he couldn't get any cuter, and then he does.

Millie gasped suddenly. "Why don't you sleepover tonight? We can watch movies, popcorn-" Her eyes got even wider. "Penelope can make gingerbread houses with us!"

"She hasn't even been here for a full day and you guys are already trying to steal my girlfriend away." Louis hugged Penelope defensively.

"Keep bribing me with gingerbread houses and you won't have to try that hard." Penelope winked.

"Stop don't tell them that!" Louis detested.

Penelope asked her parents, and then asked Lori and Charles if it was alright if she stayed the night. They each gave her the okay.

The plan after that was to go back to hotel, pack a bag, and Issie would drive them to pick up Penelope from the hotel.

A/N: BOIIII this chapter is long ASF 😭 uhmmm i just skimmed through it so if there's typos oh wellp 🤨

(didn't i just say that I need to stop using emojis 😂😂)

ANYWAYS i made a louis edit so if you wanna watch it I posted it on tik tok (@m0thermary_) the "0" is a zero btw. so yuh. idk how to put videos on chapters or else i wouldve put it on here 💀 if you can even do that??? Idk bruh okay bye

(why do i always literally give all this unnecessary info like y'all just came here for louis not my life story 🙄)

(finished editing 3/28/22)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 103 21
"Everything can be fixed if you work hard enough". In which Anastasia Hill tries to fix two guys at the same time - one being her best friend; the o...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gâzleri gâzlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
611K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1.8M 38.4K 52
june march is a kook | completed