SECRET LOVE

By shivikavani_love

Secret love More

Introduction
Prologue
He is back
Dress
Food
Caring
Caring 2
Party Party
Bani's relatives
Movie ๐ŸŽฅ
Bf and Gf
Veer and Bani
2 years later.....
Ride๐Ÿ
Veer and R
Veer and R 2
Bani and R
Who is R?
Veer's reality
Veer's reality 3
Veer's reality 4
Veer's reality 5
Orphanage
Teer's story
Revenge.. ๐Ÿ”ช
VEER AND TEER

Veer's reality 2

1K 179 78
By shivikavani_love

Flashback continues....

Bani removed her top. Veer is amazed by her beauty under her dress. He placed his hands on her boobs over her bra. Bani feels something in her stomach, but she enjoyed it. She became a little shy to stay half naked in front of Veer. She turned her face.

V: Heyy.. Bani.. Look at me.. Why are you getting shy like this... Be pratical Bani...

B: Veer.. Please.. Don't tease me...

Bani blushed. Veer starts rubbing her boobs. Bani starts moaning. Bani is breathing heavily. He kissed on her cleavage. Bani pushed his head more onto her.

V: I can hear it Bani...

B: What? She asked with confusion.

V: Your heart beats.. They are beating for me..

Bani blushed on his statement.

B: Yes.. They are beating for my love..

Veer gives a bite on her cleavage.

B: Aahh.... Veer.. Don't..

Veer licked there to soothe her pain. Then he placed a kiss on there.

V: Ab teek ho?

B: Hm...

Veer moved his hands to her back to unclasp her bra.

V: Its not good wearing bra in sleep.

B: I usually remove it before sleeping.

V: Mm.. Ok.. (mind) From now I am there to remove this.

Veer opened the hook. Bani gasped. He slowly  slides the strap, looking at her eyes. Their eyes show how they want each other.

But....

Before he could remove it, someone knocked at the door. Veer and Bani came to reality. Veer immediately gets up from her. Bani takes her top and wear it.

Veer opened the door. Its Chandra. Chandra saw Bani.

C: Tum dono kya kar rahe the?

V: We were watching a movie.

C: Darwasa kholne mein itna der kyun?

B: Headset.. We were using headset.

Chandra gives them a suspicious look. She starts checking Bani. Veer felt something. So he tries to divert her mind.

V: Why are asking too much questions mom..? Why did you called us?

C: Veer, i am going to my house tomorrow. I will be here after one week.

V: Why mom? I mean why so urgent?

C: Grandma's condition is critical.

V: Oh....

C: Then ohk.. Good night. Bani do you sleeping here?

Bani looked at Veer and said no..

C: Then go to your room.

V: We didn't finish it yet..

C: What?

V: Movie..

C: Hmm.... I am leaving early morning tomorrow.

V/B: Ohk mom... /Ohk.. Auntie..

Chandra smiled and wished them goodnight. She went to her room. Veer closed the door.

Veer back hugged her.

V:Shall we restart?

B: No..

V: Why?

B: I am not in a mood. Let's continue our movie..

V: Then ohk..  Veer said disappointed.

Bani turned and pecked on his lips. Veer becomes happy. They start watching the movie. They watched two movies and slept after 2 am.

Bani is sleeping in Veer's room. She is cuddling to him like a baby cuddling to mother.

Next morning,

Veer wakes up first due to alarm. He opened his eyes and looked at Bani. He smiled seeing her cuteness. He slowly pecked on her forehead. Veer gets up from the bed without disturbing her. He went to bathroom and freshened up. He checked Chandra's room, and understood that she is gone. He went to hospital.

Veer's room.

Bani wakes up. She checked the time. Bani's eyes widened. She gets up from the bed.

B: Its 11 am. Where is Veer...?  She searched around her.

She finds a note on the table. She takes it and starts reading it.

B: Dear Bani... You are late today, so get ready for your punishment.. By your Veer..

Bani gets scared. She suddenly gets up from the bed and gets ready. She went to hospital.

Hospital.

She went to his cabin. She opened the door and stayed at the door. Veer is not there. She sighed. But someone pushed  her into the room.

B: wtf...

He closed the door and latched it. Bani turned and saw Veer smiling at her. She runs towards him and starts hitting on his chest.

B: You scared me...

V: Behave yourself  Ms Bani Sharma.

B: Oh.. Doctor ghost entered in.

She back stepped and stand there like am obedient child.

B: Yes sir..

V: Why are you late?

B: Doctor, I slept late yesterday.

V: Why? Reason?

B: You know na.

V: No.. I don't know..

B: Erhh... I was watching a movie yesterday.

V: I am not hesitating you from watching movie, but you should be here in on time. Do you get me?

B: Yes sir.

V: Good, come with me for rounds.

B: Yes sir..

Veer went outside, Bani followed him. After his rounds, they entered in lift to go to upper floor.

In lift.

Bani is holding the file. Veer is standing there freely.

V: Bani..

B: Yes sir..

V: Say something..

She takes a deep breath.

B: I am drawing a line.

V: On where?

B: In between us..

V: Why?

B: I think the things happened yesterday is not right, its wrong.. So we should keep distance.

V:(mind) : Doesn't she loves me? I think I should confess my feelings.

B: You are my teacher and I am your student, I am not dating with you.. And I am not going to get..

V: aaage bolo... Come on, complete it..

B: Get... Get.. Intimate with you again.. And that's why I am drawing a line between us..

Veer smiled🤭.

V: So mis Bani Sharma.. Is that line an imaginary one or real..?😂😂

Bani glared at him, the lift door opens and she went out. Veer followed her.

V: Bani.....stop..

Bani increased her speed. Veer runs behind her. She holds her hand.

B: Leave me..

V: No..

Veer pushed her to the near room. Its a store room.

He pinned her to wall. Files fell down from her hands.

B: Leave me.. Koi dekhlega..

V: No one will see...

B: Please.. Your are my teacher, behave yourself..

V: Oh..

Veer leaves her. Bani picked the files from the floor.

V: Tell me is that line real or imaginary..?

Bani looked at him and kissed on his lips.
She went out without saying anything. Veer smiled.

How was it? Please comment your opinions and reviews about this chapter.

🎯 : 130+ votes, 75+ comments.

Precap: New entry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 2.4K 25
๐•„๐• ๐•‹โ„๐•†๐•Œ๐”พโ„๐•‹๐•Š โฃ๏ธ #1 my thoughts #15 veer DO ENJOY READING ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐‘…๐ผ๐ธ๐‘† ๐ผ๐‘๐ถ๐ฟ๐‘ˆ๐ท๐ธ๐ท๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป (1) แด€ ส™แด‡แด› แด›สœแด€แด› แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แดส สŸ...
1.4K 160 17
~ This is the love, suspense, thrill, revenge version of naagin 5 . This resurgence will leave you awestruck And you can't resist reading the next pa...
13.4K 1.6K 17
Veeranshu planned to kidnap someone for a particular reason. Unfortunately he kidnapped wrong person, Bani sharma. Later she became his nighmare and...
56.6K 7.8K 48
It is a collection of short stories from Naagin 5, mainly centering around Vani. You can expect:- 1. Tracks based on loopholes and series 2. Independ...