The Light That Blinds {Grisha...

By celestlian

It's been a year since the events of the grisha trilogy. After joining the Dregs under the name of Wylan Star... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Epilogue

8 0 0
By celestlian

A girl steers her warship, watching the sun rise above the clouds. Being alive means she can watch the sun rise again and again, and not fear the waters. She smiles.

A boy stands with his mother and father near a cherry tree, looking up at the sky as dawn breaks. He's tired, but happy. His mother squeezes his hand, and he squeezes back.

A person stands in a meadow with her husband. She has a bracelet with a jurda flower decoration on her wrist, and wild geraniums in her hands. She watches the sky change colour, and reflexively moves her hands. Something comes alive at her touch, something that matches the heavenly body that signals a new day. Light.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 229 7
This is a collection of some darklina one-shots and short stories. It includes: -𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 -𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 -𝐀...
36.9K 941 25
What if Alina and the darkling had gone further the night of the winter fate? What if they weren't interrupted till later? Alina is pregnant when she...
15K 700 40
A year after Alina Starkov tears down the Shadow Fold, she is finally able to settle into her peaceful life. There is no more war with Ravka. The Dar...
46.5K 1.4K 27
Every coin has two sides. The same can be said for people. Her name is Wysteria Kirigan. A rare type of Grisha. A shadow summoner. A traumatic past...