The Truth - untold || Kim Tae...

By PayalSharma671

Y/n and Taehyung who had a very close relationship in the past now pretend to be strangers....Why? Don't jud... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Part - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter -53
Chapter -54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue

Chapter - 30

19K 907 151
By PayalSharma671

Few days later
Jk's POV

Its been two days since I didn't went to search for y/n..and I am not going today either....I don't know why...I just don't feel like approaching her anymore...rather I am more concerned about Lisa.....she is being so weird for last few days...I can't tell what's happening with her, it's like she is completely changed, it's like I don't matter to her anymore.......and this thought is hurting me.

Right now it's 9am and I am waiting in the living room for Lisa...she went out last night and didn't came back home.....and I couldn't sleep because of that for the whole night.

Just then the front door clicked and Lisa walked in.....she was looking tired.

She looked at me and then walked passed me....this is exactly what she is doing for these last few days.

I stood up from the sofa.

And followed her into the room.

Jk - " Where were you last night?"

I asked sternly.

Lisa - " At friend's!"

She answered shortly.

Jk - " Why didn't you came back home...didn't you know I was waiting."

She turned around to look at me.

Lisa - " Didn't I sent a message that I am not coming home tonight."

She said and started removing her accessories.

Jk - " Exactly you just said you are not coming... without giving any explanation.....what is this behavior?"

She gave me an irritated look.

Lisa - " Don't irritate me early in the morning."

She said and walked inside the bathroom.

I sighed loudly.

Few days later

Today Lisa is not going to work, so I also cancelled my work because I am gonna stay home and finally talk with her... because I can't take this behavior of her anymore.

She was sitting on the couch watching T.V.

I went towards the couch and switched off the T.V.

She looked at me with an  angry pout.

Lisa - " Whyyyy?"

She whined just like how she used to do before...a small smile approached my lips but it faded away soon as her face turned cold and she stood up.

Now I was getting angry...

I pulled her arm harshly and turned her towards me.

Jk - " What is your problem?"

I said angrily

Lisa - " Leave me jungkook"

She said coldly trying to remove my hands from her arm.

Jk - " Jungkook huh?......now I am jungkook?......why are you doing this?....why are you behaving cold towards me....why are you ignoring me....TELL ME!"

Lisa - " Why do you care?"

She said with a broken voice but I was too angry to notice that.

I looked at her in disbelief.

Jk - " Why do I care?.... because it is freaking hurting me!"

I said with clenched jaw.

She finally released her arm from my hold or you can say I let her release her arm.. because I know she was getting hurt by my hold.

Lisa - " And can I know why are you getting hurt?"

I squinting my eyes.

Jk - " Are you in your senses?."

Lisa - " Why are you getting hurt Mr. Jeon Jungkook?"

She asked sternly.

Jk - " Because you are my girlfriend and I LOVE YOU DAMMIT."

I shouted the last part.

Yes I love her...I realized it that I don't love y/n...I only love her now....I can't let her go from my life..I need her.....I don't know why I said I love y/n...I really don't know...but one thing which made me realize my love towards Lisa was that...I can't see eunwoo around her or for that matter any man around her.....but when I saw Tae with y/n  that day...I actually didn't felt any jealousy..or hurt feeling..I didn't felt anything..I was not hating Tae like before..............this thought confirmed it for me that my love is Lisa only.....I have moved on from Y/n....a long ago...even before getting into a relationship with Lisa."

Her eyes glistened and  she pursed her lips.

Lisa - " Do you really?"

She said sarcastically with a broken voice  and left from there towards her room.

I was frozen at her question.

Jk's mind - "Why does she think I don't love her?.....Does she know anything about what I said to y/n? "

I quickly followed her but she locked the door.

I banged the door.

Jk - " Lisa listen to me...Lisa."

Y/n's POV

It's been two weeks since I met Lisa.

Except for my realization that I have fallen for Tae..nothing much happened....appa got sick for a while but now he is fine....yeah I went out with Rosé for shopping..just that.

Still no contact with Tae...but today I am again going to 'budongsan'...cause I have some work with Jin.....I hope I could see Tae...even a glimpse of him would make me happy.

Oh God!...I never thought I would be thinking such Cheesy things about him.....you really can't control your feelings...I am still in shock thinking that I love Tae not as a friend but romantically.......but he could never be mine.

Y/n's mind - " Ok y/n...Stop...no need to think about that again... otherwise you will again cry."

I was styling my hair when my phone rang.

Y/n - " Lisa?"

This phone call made me nervous.

OTP

Y/n - " Hello Lisa."

Lisa - " U-unnie!"

She was crying...I quickly gulped thinking the worst.

Y/n - " L-lisa what happened!"

Lisa - " Unnie, he said he l-loved me."

I sighed in relief.

Y/n - " See... didn't I told you...he loves only you"

Lisa - " Hmm"

Y/n - " Now stop crying....you did a good job."

Lisa - " Yeah...but it was really difficult to act like that....it was so difficult to not cry whenever I was seeing him."

Y/n - " But you did it...you are very brave Lisa."

I said cheerfully.

Lisa - " Thank you unnie!"

Y/n - " But Lisa listen...don't melt easily....just because he confessed tgat he loves you...doesn't change the fact that he has hurted you....take your full revenge from you....how can he get confused about his feelings....you need to teach him a lesson."

She giggled

Lisa - " Don't worry unnie...I will."

I smiled

Y/n - " That's my girl.............ummm...btw Lisa...if you allow can I do a prank on him?"

Lisa - " What prank unnie?"

I told her my prank and she chuckled.

Lisa - " Sure unnie...do it."

Y/n - " Ok then bye."

Lisa - " Bye!"

Call ended

After hanging the call I unblocked jungkook... and gave him a call.

He didn't picked up first time so I called again..so he picked up.

OTP

Jk - " Hello."

His voice wasn't very good I think Lisa is doing her job wonderfully.

Y/n - " Hey jungkook...can we meet?"

There was a pause for couple of seconds then he said.

Jk - " Why?"

Y/n's mind - " He was literally chasing behind me all this time and now he is saying why.....wow...slow claps."

Y/n - " What do you mean by why?...I want to meet you!"

I said angrily.

Jk - " B-but-"

Y/n - " Ok, nevermind I will talk to Lisa about that."

I said trying to act nonchalant.

Jk - " Wait..what no not Lisa...I will come...where you wanna meet?"

Time skip

I came out of budongsan after meeting Jin and sadly I wasn't able to meet Tae.

I was walking out of the building with the sad frown on my face when I heard my name being called

I looked up to see jungkook.

Y/n's mind - " Oh! I totally forgot I called him."

I quickly changed my sad mood and put on a smile and waved at him.

I walked towards him.

Y/n - " Hi!"

I said with a smile

Jk - " Hey!.....why did you called me?"

He said impatiently.

Y/n - " Why are you in such a hurry?"

I said with a frown.

Jk - " No it's just-"

Y/n - " Ok, leave it....and listen to me."

He looked at me.

Y/n - " Umm....I thought about what you said few days back of us getting back together-"

Jk - " Yeah I know you don't want to-"

Y/n - " No wait....as I said I thought about it and I think I still love you....I was a little angry last time...so I refused you...but kookie I still loved you."

I said showing him a lovely shy smile.

Yeah, ofcourse it's a prank....but the look on his face.😂😂😂...oh my god..it's hilarious.

He looks like he has heard the most traumatizing thing ever.🤣🤣

Jk - " Y-you...l-love m-me?"

He said with eyes and mouth wide open.

I held back my urge to laugh out loud.

Y/n - " Yes!"

I said with a smile.

He gulped.

Jk - " Y-y/n-"

Y/n - " Let's get back together kookie!"

I said engulfing his arm and giving a simp smile

He awkwardly released his arm from my grip.

Jk - " L-listen y/n...I-I cant be together with you!"

He said looking here and there.

I pretended to be shocked and gasped.

Y/n - " What are you saying kookie?"

He sighed

Jk - " Y/n....I am sorry...I am really sorry....I was wrong...I t-thought I love you...but I don't ."

Y/n's mind - " Ok, this is the time to shed some tears..... well I was always good with that.."

Hey don't judge ok?..I can shed fake tears doesn't mean I always shed fake ones.

Y/n - " How c-can you do this with me kookie....are y-you again breaking my heart?"

I said with my fake tears falling.

Jk - " Y/n..I am sorry...I love Lisa."

He said looking down.

I held his collar tightly.

Y/n - " Noo...please don't do this with me....I love you kookie.... please you cannot break my heart again...Noo....I love you...I can't live without you."

I dramatically shook him by the collar.

Ok, I think I did some overacting here.

Jk - " I c-can't."

Y/n - " P-please don't leave me kookie!"

I said looking at him shedding more tears .

Jungkook was about to say something but just then I felt a harsh jerk on my hand pulling me back making me loose the grip on jungkook's collar.

I startled and looked back to see who it was and got surprised to see

Taehyung!😬

To be continued

Plz vote by clicking on the star button if you liked it 🙏

And do tell me what you think about this chapter.

What do you think about Jungkook.....does he deserve forgiveness from Lisa? Or not?

Secondly what about this prank?Do you like it.

I guess not...because of the last thing right?

Do you think Tae saw everything and if he did...what do you think he will do now.

Stay tuned..

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 688 26
???: She is alive. I know and she is somewhere! She will come back to take revenge!! ???: Whoever you are. I am not gonna leave you for destroyi...
976 75 21
Hey guys it's my first fanfic. It's a love story of y/n and Jin. And other bts members as well. I hope u all will like it.... Cover by @chocochip494
485 39 5
#taekookau where Taeminkook have always been together, 3 peas in a pod. Diaper besties you may call them. Inseparable, joined to the hips, glued toge...
322K 13.9K 89
"she's a slut, oppa! " Came a witty response looking at y/n standing in front of Taehyung. And to their response y/n smirked tilting her head and wa...