You're Known //DNF\\

By _Fernabee_

When a Brunette boy named George, reunites with his old best friend, Clay, after getting bullied to the exten... More

Temptations
Checking in
Relief
Lookin' Good
Only Thinking about a Blonde
Understanding
Sleep talking
Crying over a boy
I meant it
Just a hope
Drunk and NaΓ―veοΏΌοΏΌ
Alone again?
What a day
Realization
Ready to be More
Mini Celabration
Talking again
Clarance's Punishment
It will never end
The Devil's Trance
The Dreadful Sight
Why Care?
Selfish Comfort
Roadtrip
New Hope
Repeat
Illusions
Change of mind
Known
A/N Happy Pride Month Everyone πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
A/N 2K!!!
My final goodbye

Good Times

1K 33 21
By _Fernabee_

Friday arrived quickly. Everyone congratulating each other for completing high school or for whatever colleges they would get into. Everyone also scattered about, signing yearbooks and making their marks in the bathrooms.

As for Clay and George, they walked hand in hand out the school. Their many friends following close behind, waving to the groups of people.

"Adios, para siempre!" Alex shouted, happily shoving himself between Nick and Karl who were walking closely behind the two boyfriends.

"Agreed, Alex!" Karl laughed as Nick just gave them a weird look.

"Wait! What does that mean!?" He pleaded jokingly.

"Bye, forever!" Alex corrected, waving dramatically at the other students and giving air kisses to them. "Bye! Bye!"

As the three joked around behind them, Clay and George chatted about random things, one topic popping out more than the rest. "So, what are your plans for the future?" George asked Clay, hoping he could possibly give some kind of inspiration. He had yet to make a set plan.

"Know how I was taking a ton of videography and production classes this last year?" George nodded, "I'm thinking about getting into that. I know it won't strike big right away, but could you imagine!"

"Yeah! That would be a perfect job for you. I don't know what I'm going to do yet."

"Well, don't worry too much. You'll find something. Didn't you sign up for colleges, as a go to?"

"Uh, yes. I did."

"When you get accepted into one, you should go for it. You like coding, right? Maybe you could get back into that?"

George nodded and leaned in close to Clay, still holding hands happily. They walked to their car, the group of three still following them.

Clay turned around, "What do you guys want?"

"What!? Can a group of friends hang out for a bit?" Nick questioned right back in a sarcastic tone.

George giggled, "We can hang out, but why? Don't you have a party to prepare for?"

"Oh crap! That's a thing!" Everyone laughed before quickly waving goodbye and leaving in haste.

———————————————

Clay had dropped George at his own house, so that he could get ready and freshen up for the party. So, that's what George did. He threw his backpack, that he wouldn't use for at least another 3 months, into his closet. Soon after, he turned around to his dresser, pulling out a nice comfy green hoodie. Spoiler alert, it was a gift from Clay, being his sweater. He also grabbed some fresh undergarments and a pair of pants.

While exiting his room, he saw himself in his mirror. For a whole year, he had seen a hurt teenager boy, who needed someone to stick up for him, to help him, to even just notice him. Now he saw a bright smile with matching bright eyes, he saw a man with straight proud posture, and a happier and livelier verson of him.

He let out a sigh, then left his room and into his bathroom. In the bathroom, he switched on the fan and turned on the shower, steaming hot water spewing out causing steam to rise from the tiles. He shed his clothing and hopped in, wincing at the heat, but soon adjusting and relaxing into the water.

Before in the shower, he would find himself thinking darkly about himself, sometimes even others. Now, he only thought about what new memories he would make with Clay and his friends as young crazy adults. He couldn't believe that today was his last day as a high schooler. Now he would hopefully get into college and get a good job which would lead him to a nice retirement.

He was in the shower for long enough, that the water turned cold. He yelped at the sudden chill, goosebumps rising on his arms as he quickly turned off the water and rushed out of the shower, wrapping the towel on his lower half.

As he dried off and put on his fresh, clean clothing, he couldn't help but feel confident with how he looked. The hoodie was baggy but still nicely shaped out his body, the blue skinny jeans were stretchy and comfortable, and yet that wasn't what made him so confident. What made him confident with his looks was strangely his hair. It was still wet, but it was very messy, scattered about and pushed into his face. He ran his fingers through his messed-up hair several times before happily smiling at himself and leaving the bathroom.

Then he waited, trying to pass time by looking at his phone, scrolling through the endless social medias. That only passed an hour or so, meaning he still had about 3 hours till the party. He looked at the time on his phone, 5:28pm. Guess I can eat something then watch some TV.

—————————————————

Three hours passed quickly as Clay's phone buzzed with a message from Nick.

Nick:
Hey parties starting without ya!

Clay:
George and I will be there soon

He shut off his phone and quickly rushed down his hallway and into the kitchen to grab his car keys. He grimaced at his messy dishes in the sink from dinner, oh well, I'll do it tomorrow. He left the kitchen, tossing his keys up and down in his hands.

"I'm heading out! Be back before midnight!" He yelled out to his parents. He had told them previously about the party, he had already gone to other parties in the past, so getting an 'okay' was easy.

"Okay, be safe!" Mr. Marshal yelled back, a 'goodbye' coming shortly from his mom.

He exited his house, walked to his car and drove to George's house.

———————————————

Upon arriving to George's house, he sent a text saying he was there then waited for the brunette to come rushing out his own house. As predicted, George quickly ran out his door, nearly forgetting to lock it, then rushed towards the white car. With summer arriving, the sun was still out, but just barely. Clay felt like he was watching romcom, as George jogged over to his car, wearing his green hoodie, while the warm orange hues of the sun beamed down. It was perfect.

"You're staring." George laughed, buckling up after shutting the passenger door.

"You're just too perfect." he stated as George looked up at him. He quickly placed a peck on George's cheek, surprising the brunette as he flashed red.

"You're annoying."

"You love it."

"No," Clay fake pouted, "I love you!" and George happily gave Clay a surprise kiss back. He giggled as he pulled back. Clay laughed as well, looking at his boyfriend in bliss.

"I love you, too." and with that, he rested back into his seat and began the drive to the party.

———————————————

This party was smaller than the last one Clay and George went to. This time only being seniors who graduated. It was a more congratulatory than a 'let's just have fun' type of party, though there was still alcohol. Which meant, many drunk teens of course. Once again, through Nick's house's windows, you could see seniors holding red cups and dancing lazily to whatever music was blasting inside.

"Ready?" Clay asked, gently placing his hand on George's which laid on the center console. George nodded and let go of Clay's hand, then left the car leaving Clay alone in the car.

"Come on, you coming?" George teased, peaking his face through the car window.

Clay nodded quickly and also got out of the car. Soon, they were holding hands and walking up to the wide-open door which invited them into the crazy party.

Right away, both boys were met by that familiar party smell, alcohol and teenagers. They were also met by many dancing and drunk bodies, as they shoved their way through the smaller crowds of now graduated seniors, young adults.

"Hey! You made it!" Nick rushed over to Clay and George as they entered the living room, "You can come over here, there's some drinks in the cooler outside, um, also! There's a volleyball net set up as well that we can play around with later!" He spoke quickly, but he soon finished explaining what there was to do and such.

"Alrighty, I can go grab some drinks, I guess. George, are you wanting anything?" Clay asked, turning back to his boyfriend.

"Sure, I'll have a drink." Clay nodded and left George and Nick standing in the middle of the living room. So, George decided to start some conversation, "So, did our group come?"

"Yeah, their outside playing volleyball right now."

"Let's go join them, then!" George said excitedly, dragging Nick, the host, outside. Clay was just entering the sliding door when George and Nick pushed past him, "Come on! We're going to play some volleyball." Clay laughed at George's excitement, but did indeed follow his boyfriend to the group of friends playing volleyball on the green grass.

———————————————

After a few rounds of volleyball, and drinks, the group of friends headed back inside, taking a seat on the couch and making friendly, drunk, conversation. That's how they finished the night, The greatest, most fun, and happiest, party one could have for their last high school day and party.

———————————————

Now all they could do was wait and see what their futures would look like and what would come up in the next few months.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
1564 Words

Yay!! Happy stuff!!!

I'm so sad to say that next chapter will be the last chapter, the epilogue. I've loved writing this book, it's definitely more emotional, scary, and different compared to my last book.

Whatever I write next, though, will be even more unique lol like completely different when compared to my other writings.

Once again, askin' for ideas (preferably not romantic, maybe fantasy, maybe other creators?)

Anyway!!! Happy day/night everyone! Final chapter being posted once it's finished!! (Probably tomorrow)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 1.3K 12
Your H/n, (Hero name) a powerful superhero that happened to move to New York, where high-school student, Peter Parker, who happened to be Spiderman...
5K 106 14
It has been 2 months since Rufus fight and everything seemed to be back to normal; However Mateo can't seem to shake the guilt he feels about what ha...
217K 5.9K 22
George didn't have the best life, his parents had money, But that didn't mean they were the kindest, His dad drank a lot, and smoked, causing george...
814K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...