š‰š€š†š†š„šƒ [š“š–šŽ]

By -goldengubler

š’‚š’…š’‹š’†š’„š’•š’Šš’—š’† š—µš—®š˜ƒš—¶š—»š—“ š—暝—¼š˜‚š—“š—µ, š˜€š—µš—®š—暝—½ š—½š—¼š—¶š—»š˜š˜€ š—½š—暝—¼š˜š—暝˜‚š—±š—¶š—»š—“. š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› ļæ½... More

|
||
|||
one
two
three
four
five
six
-pronouns and sexuality's.
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
-additional cast.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thiry-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine

twenty-eight.

871 37 12
By -goldengubler

Luca hummed as he folded his clothes neatly into the corner of his dressers, only stopping once his phone rang.

"Hello?" He spoke absentmindedly.

"Luca?" A breathless Matteo asked.

"Yup, what you need?" Luca asked.

"Um- get to our house. Like asap, bring Dante."
"Why-"
"Bye."

And the phone disconnected.

Luca scoffed before slipping on his crocs, making his trek to his (adoptive) fathers room.

"Dad." He whispered to the sleeping man, poking his cheek.

"Dad." He whined, noticing the man wasn't awake after two minutes.

Luca groaned tiredly and viciously slapped the man, effectively waking him.

"What the fuck!" Dante spluttered moving away from the hand.

After he recovered he looked at his son in disbelief.

"You dare lay a hand on my beautiful face? Have I taught you nothing?" He asked astonished as Luca rolled his eyes.

"Yes. You have taught me nothing." Luca said bluntly before continuing "C'mon we have to go to the twins house."

"Why." He asked irritated as he stood up.

"Ask Matteo, and for the love of God put some pants on." Luca groaned, walking out.

Once the two were settled in the car (and Dante reluctantly put pants on), they began to drive.

"So . . . how's the whole Vincenzo thing going?" Dante slung his head to look over at the young boy who sighed.

"I honestly don't know. I mean we've been fucking around for the last few weeks, but he's never made it official." Luca shrugged.

"Well then why don't you make it official?" Dante suggested with a growing smile.

"Nah." Luca waved it off "I'm way too scared of rejection."

"Please." He scoffed "He's borderline in love, he doesn't have the guts to reject you."

The younger boy blushed at the use of the word "love" and turned around in his seat, as his dad began his begging.

After a long drive, the two were walking up the stairs to the large house that seemed to have a dark and unsettling feel to it.

"Okay!" Luca finally gave in "I'll ask him out. Today." He agreed with a nervous grin.

"Thank me later." Dante smirked before knocking on the door.

Donovan swung the door open, seemingly out of breath making the two take a step back at his distressed appearance.

"C-Come in." He let the duo in.

The two tried to keep up with the young man but he ran up the stairs as if someone was on the verge of death.

Luca huffed as he opened the door to Vincenzo's room as Donovan instructed.

There he was met with over ten people hovering over the teen, who seemed to be doused in . . . blood?

"Vin?" He asked scared as he moved forward.

"Vin!" He cried out, noticing the boy wasn't moving.

"W-What happened to him?!" He asked fearfully, touching the boy's pale and unmoving face.

He got pushed back by the many paramedics in the room only to fall into his fathers arms.

"H-Hey let me go!" He fought against the harsh grip.

"Luca, stop." He ordered as tears welled in his own eyes at the sight.

"N-No! He needs me." Luca continued to fight as Dante dragged him out of the room.

Memories burned in his brain like some type of branding and white hot flashes blinded him.

"You're really pretty." Vincenzo absentmindedly said, letting his lips slip over the boy's underneath him with every word.

"Vin, you say that every time." Luca rolled his eyes as he looped his fingers through the hair on the nape of the boy's neck.

"And it never gets less true." He grinned toothily, leaning down to press kisses to his plump lips.

After a lot of crying, dented walls, bruised knuckles, and rethinking Luca scoffed bitterly to himself.

Go fucking figure.

Vittoria sniffled as she walked down the dimly lit street sullenly.

Adelaide was dead. And she couldn't bring her back.

Memories spread throughout her head rapidly  like fire.

"Vitt, you don't have to." Adelaide protested as she shifted.
"I want to." She argued back glaring at the three girls whom giggled at the large bruise forming over the red-heads eye.

"They're just being mean girls it's not the big of a deal." Adelaide tried to calm her down despite the burning sensation on her face.

"They hit you." She snarled moving forward.

"I've been hit before!"
"Yeah, well this time i'm here to stop it." Vittoria placed a (fake) sweet smile on as she advanced forward.

Her chest burned with all the overwhelming guilt she continued to feel.

Maybe if she would've moved a fraction of a meter earlier she'd still be here.

"Vittoria, stop!" Adelaide giggled as she moved away from the field moving fingers.

"Y'know you are just the most beautiful girl i've ever met?" Vittoria moved a strand of red hair away from the girls face.

"Right back at ya." The girl grinned before leaning up and connecting their lips.

She huffed out breaths of air as her phone rung constantly, but she couldn't focus.

Clusters of colors swirled around her, and she couldn't identify any one of them.

Everything was pushing against her like some type of self compacting glass, and it made her skin crawl.

Her tears blurred her vision as her feet came to  a stop.

Her shoulder burned with an immense pain, feeling her twin suffer.

"I'm sorry." She choked out looking at the bloody ring on her finger.

"I-I should've s-s-stopped it, but it was too fast." She dazedly apologized.

She heard the sound of a car pull up next to her but she only focused on the pain spreading throughout her body.

"Vittoria!" Killian called out as he jogged up to her, wrapping the girls body with his arms.

"I-I tried so hard!" She sobbed into his chest, feeling the effects take over her worn body.

"I know, darling." He comforted as he guided her to his waiting car.

No one spoke.
Until they did.

"It's all my fault." She spoke quietly as they sat in the car.

"No it's not." He sighed for the third time.

"It is-"

"Vittoria Vera Ricci." He cut in firmly making her mouth go dry.

"It's not your fault." He said, deathly serious as she shut her eyes tightly, not believing him.

"You did nothing wrong." He said in a much more softer tone, contradicting his last one.

His nimble fingers reached out to turn her head and he smiled, seeing her hazel hue through her tear clouded eyes.

"And believe me when I say, I could not be more proud of you." He gave her a crooked smile as her eyes bored into his.

"You did everything you could, and that's all that matters." He pecked her forehead as she closed her eyes, basking in the warmth he brought.

She nodded her head and sat back in her seat, silent.

Killian sighed as he felt a headache coming on.
This situation just got way more complicated.

————————————————————————
so here's some insight on the side relationships we really didn't get much of!
also remember when i said this chapter would have more action??
i lied. like completely. 🧍‍♀️

but anyways i have finals in a few weeks so there's not gonna be a lot of updates AND
my school is making any students who aren't graduating and were on virtual attend summer school
ik what sense does it make😐
but that means updates will either be ridiculously short, unedited, or none at all until september, so i apologize in advance

anyways what's y'all favorite country??
mine is Italy.

comment, vote, and follow!!
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561 47 17
š‘Ø š’ˆš’Šš’“š’ š’˜š’‰š’ š’˜š’‚š’” š’ƒš’š’“š’ š’Šš’š’•š’ š’‚ š’Žš’‚š’‡š’Šš’‚ š’‡š’‚š’Žš’Šš’š’š, š’•š’‰š’† š‘°š’•š’‚š’š’Šš’‚š’ š‘“š’‚š’‡š’Šš’‚ š’˜š’‚š’” š’ƒš’š’“š’ š’–š’š’Šš’’š’–š’†. š‘ŗš’‰š’† š’‰š’‚š’…...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 38.3K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
274K 6.8K 80
Warning: Bad language, Sexual things, abusive content, possible misspelling, please do not hate...
192K 5.6K 62
š™±šš˜šš˜šš” #šŸ· šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœššŽšš›šš’ššŽššœ šŸ šƒššš®š š”š­šžš« šŸ šŒšššŸš¢šš š…ššš¦š¢š„š¢šžš¬ š“š”šžš² š›šØš­š” š„šØšÆšž š”šžš« šš®š­ š­š”šžš² ššš„š¬šØ ļæ½...