Falling In Love With A Badass...

By PoisonPanic

It's summer time, and Fran and her two best friends are extremely happy when they get to live in a house on a... More

Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 2
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 3
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 4
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 5
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 6
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 7
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 8
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 9
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 11
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 12
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 13
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 14
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 15
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 16
Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 17
Help! A Deleted Scene With A Badass Skater Boy
Falling in Love with a Badass Skater Boy Chapter 18

Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 10

3.5K 35 3
By PoisonPanic

Chapter 10

Nintendo My Ass

We all walked on the sidewalk, laughing at our ridiculous jokes and teenage humor. I pointed to the large store ahead of us decorated with anime and Pokémon. Our plan for the day was to walk around New York and see Times Square, but once I saw the look on the boys face, I knew that wasn't happening.

"Okay, if that's what I think it is, then I have just died and gone to heaven!" Shane yelled out. Dan was trying to keep as calm as possible, but he was even showing his wild smile he tried to keep a smirk. Zero squeezed my hand and gave me the cutest pout I have ever seen. He backed me up against a corporate building and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Please? Just a little while, it will be fun, I promise. Pretty please?" Zero made a little sniffle and buried his head deeper into my neck. I looked over to everyone else and saw similar forms of what Zero was portraying.

Dan was reasoning with Kathleen, acting playful and occasionally tickling her. Eventually, Kathleen let her defenses down and agreed to let the boys go to the store they knew so well. Shane on the other hand, was arguing with Kassie. Kassie was giving him a million reasons why not to go into the store. After Shane got fed up with the reasoning, he ended up throwing Kassie over his shoulder and walking to the store anyway. Kassie of course, was still fighting even though she had clearly lost.

"What do you say?" Zero brought me back to focus. Well, it looks like I don't have much of a choice. The other boys won their battles, and Zero was too damn cute to reject. I lifted his chin up and kissed his pouty lips.

"You're so cute. But first, what is this place?" I asked, feeling like I had all the power in the world.

"Why, it's Nintendo World!" His face lit up and he blinked a few times. I held his hand and we ran to the others. They were already at the entrance. I could see a Ferris wheel and games through the windows.

Once we stepped inside, the boys were in their own world. They all just stared at the rides, games and new game technology with their mouths wide open. Sure, it was pretty cool, but the guys were acting worse than me Kassie and Kathleen when we entered F.A.O. Swartz.

One minute they were there, the next they weren't. At that point, I knew that we weren't seeing Times Square. I heard a grumble and looked down. Kassie was sitting on the floor, clearly unhappy with the way Shane put her down.

"Well, this should be interesting. . ." Kathleen trailed off, trying to spot one of our boys in a crowd of teenage boys. I let out a sigh and we all walked to the amusement park area. After a few seconds of scanning the rides, I heard Zero's voice scream. How the hell did he get on the rollercoaster so fast?!

"Well, I found one. We are each going to need to grab the others boy. They will see us too easily if we each go after our own. Kassie, you grab Dan. Your intellect should match his, so be creative. You should be able to outsmart him if you can find his weakness. Kathleen, you go after Zero. He may know martial arts, but he would never hurt a girl. His weakness is cuteness, so lure him in with your charm. He is easy to catch, but hard to tie down so keep your eye on him at all times and don't let him trick you. Alright, let's go!" My plan seemed like it would actually work.

I ran off to the area that seemed like it was a demonstration of a new game console. My eyes scanned the crowd for jet black hair. Come on, he has to be here somewhere! I gave up looking and ran to the arcade, expecting him to be there.

 I put my hair in a messy ponytail and walked through the arcade. Most of the nerds turned from their games and ogled at me. A shiver went down my spine as a few of them started to follow me. I started to increase my speed in hopes that the nerd zombies would maybe magically trip and die but no, they just sped up. Once I looked back, I had wished I didn't. They were fixing their hair and smiling goofily at me. Abort mission! Screw Shane, I'm getting the hell out of here!

I started to run to the end of the arcade. Ironically, what a surprise, so did the nerds. I rounded a corner and arms consumed me. Someone put their hand over my mouth and dragged me to the bathroom. Whoever dragged me into the bathroom was lightning fast. I could hear the army of teenage pubescent boys looking for me.

"Quite please" That voice seemed so sweet and sexy. Our position was slightly awkward. I was sitting on unknown boys lap as he was sitting on a toilet. The stall next to ours flushed the toilet and a boy walked out. He mumbled something inaudible and before he left, he said to have a fun time. My face burned as I felt the blood seep into my cheeks.

"So, if you guess who, I'll give you a cookie." The voice stated. He removed his hand from my mouth and I immediately stood up. I looked back and saw a semi-familiar face.

"It's Theo right? Theo from the bar?" The blonde boy stood up and put his hand next to my face. I was pressed up against the door.

"Ding ding ding we have a winner. Now if only I had a cookie." My eyes widened as he smirked at me. His voice was low and seductive. I gulped and let out a shaky breath. His face seemed like it was getting closer to mine at a slow pace.

"Um Theo, why are you here." Okay, I totally killed the moment. The atmosphere changed completely. Theo's smirk disappeared as he stood up straight.

"I am filling in for my buddy who is out sick. I get to work here for today." I smiled and unlocked the stall door. Theo followed me out, showing a shocked expression.

"Well that's cool. I have to go find a friend, but it was nice seeing you!" I tried to hurry him along as much as possible. The faster I find Shane, the more I can see in Times Square.

"Wait, can I have your number?" He looked at me hopefully. I recited my number and he put it in my phone. We exchanged last smiles and left the bathroom.

After I was able to find my way to the amusement park, I saw Shane on a rollercoaster. It wasn't moving yet, so I jumped on, determined to get him off before it started. I hate rollercoaster's.

"Shane, looks like it's the end of the draw, I caught you and now you are going to grab your monkey friends and we are going to go to Times Square." I sat next to him. He pulled the safety bar down slowly so I didn't notice.

"What makes you think I will cooperate?" He smirked and the bar clicked into place. I looked down in horror as Shane unknowingly just sent me to my death. I frantically tried to release the bar, but it was no use.

"Calm down you'll survive. It's just a rollercoaster." Shane laughed. Tears escaped my eyes as the rollercoaster jerked into motion. It started to climb, getting ready for a drop.

"Are you okay?" Shane asked, startled by my tears.

"Does it look like I'm fucking okay!? Get me off this mother fucking rollercoaster!" I screamed.

"Calm down, you can't stop it, now just relax and close your eyes will you!" Shane yelled as I kept trying to squirm out of the metal hold. When we reached the top, Shane wrapped his arms around me. I sobbed into his chest as the ride swooped down. All I remember next was my stomach clenching uncomfortably and my body numbing.

My eyes cracked open as I felt an ache in my neck. I stared at the ceiling as I felt the cushion under my head rise and fall. It must have been Shane's chest. I stirred slightly and sat up. Shane watched me carefully as I rubbed the back of my neck and observed my surroundings. We were in a supply closet.

"Awake are we?" Shane said in a curious tone. I rubbed my chest and tried to stop the dull ache.

"I swear to god if you raped me" I knew he didn't, but maybe he knows why my chest hurts.

"Ahem, your boobs were pressed up against the bar pretty hard. You blacked out." I stretched and stood up.

"How long have I been out cold?" I yawned and rubbed my head.

"Only about 10 minutes. Kathleen and Kassie still haven't caught the boys yet." I sighed. Good thing black outs don't last long. I remembered my mission and sat on Shane's stomach. I pinned his arms above his head and pressed my chest to his roughly.

"Listen, you are going to obey me and get your friends to submit as well. Got it?" I tried to sound as venomous as possible, but it was as much of a fail as a bunny trying to kick a wolf's ass. It didn't turn out the way I predicted.

Shane's arms overpowered mine as he flipped us around. He pinned me to the ground and laughed. I pouted and huffed.

"You completely and utterly suck at being intimidating. Here I will demonstrate, try not to shit yourself." His eyes turned cold as his grip on my wrists tightened painfully. He growled slightly as he shoved his chest to mine uncomfortably. His weight became heavier on my stomach and suppressed my breathing. He let a wild smirk cross his lips and for a nanosecond, I thought he was a psychopath.

"Scared are we?" He rasped in his throat. I let out a deep sigh and raised my head to his face. He was almost surprised, but what I did next made his face go blank. I pressed forward and bit his neck. My canine teeth have always been like a vampire. After a few seconds of my bite, I tasted the crimson metallic blood. I smirked inwardly as he stumbled to his feel and whined.

"I win, now let's go. Besides, you owe me for the rollercoaster." Shane followed me out of the closet and held his neck.

"Why'd you do that? It hurts like hell!" He continued to whine. I growled in frustration and pulled Shane to me. I pushed his hand away and saw the blood flowing down. I have to have some fun right?

My lips touched his neck and I felt the shiver run through his spine. I sucked on his neck and slowly slid my tongue over the wound. The bleeding gradually stopped and I moved my mouth lower to his shoulder. I let butterfly kisses down his shoulder blade and glanced up at him. His eyes were half closed, and it didn't look like he was going to stop me.

I roughly bit his shoulder and he squeaked like a little girl. I laughed and continued walking. Shane put his arm around my shoulder when we walked through the arcade to make sure I didn't get mobbed. We made our way to the entrance and Shane called the boys, telling them that we have to go, then he whispered three key. The boys seemed to understand the word and its meaning.

After about 5 minutes of waiting, I started to question if they were really coming. Shane swiftly moved to me and lifted my body up. The next thing I knew, I was on Zero's back. I rested my chin on Zero's shoulder and inhaled his scent. It was so sweet and addicting.

A few seconds later, I heard yelling, so I looked to the side and Kathleen was yelling at Dan. He picked her up bridal style and she silenced immediately. Next, Shane grabbed Kassie and picked her up bridal style. The boys carried us to the Ferris wheel.

Zero sat down and pulled me into his lap. A light blush tinted my cheeks as he traced circles on my collar bone. The wheel thrust into motion and I was pushed closer to Zero's chest.

"So, how come you didn't come find me?" Zero put his hands on my hips and pulled to tighter.

"I thought it would have been better if Kathleen did it, because you're my weakness. But it turns out while I was trying to get Shane, I ran into some interesting people and weird things. . ." My mind wandered to Theo, the blond angel, and the army of nerds.

"Who did you run into? Hopefully not a guy or I will need to take care of him for you." Zero smirked and kissed me on the lips. I smiled over his protective nature.

"Theo, the blonde boy from the bar saved me from an army of nerds. But, it ended up with us pressed against each other in a bathroom stall." Zero's perfect lips formed a frown/pout and his eye brows furrowed in concern.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you. I should have kept an eye on you from a distance, but I was too consumed into my childish pleasures. I'm sorry." Zero was genuinely sorry, his voice oozed compassion and love.

"Hey, it's okay, don't feel bad. I can protect myself, I promise." I am not all that useless. I'm sure if I really had too, I would be able to protect myself.

"But you shouldn't have to." Zero tugged me to him and our lips met. After a few seconds of kissing, our moment was broken.

"Hey, you're holding up the line you know. . ." Theo was working the booth now. I quickly scrambled out of Zero's lap and got out. Before I was able to scurry away, Zero caught my arm and pulled me to him. We were standing right in front of Theo as he glared.

Zero placed his lips onto my neck. He sucked slightly and then bit down on my sweet spot. I gasped loudly, being caught off guard.

"Don't touch what is not yours." Zero growled at Theo. They both glared at each other and Zero put his hands on my hips gently. We both walked away, blush littering my face. Zero gave me a peck on the cheek and smiled sweetly. I just about melted after he grinned like a child that won an argument. Zero, was my perfect boyfriend. Soon after, I realized no one is perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 41.2K 58
THIS IS NOT A FANFIC‼️ ❝you're my best friend, you've always been the good guy that's what everyone loves about you." I remind him, "there's nothing...
205 11 16
Kip and Lexy have been best friends since... Well, since forever. It's graduation day, and Kip gets a blast from the past, when she meets John, a my...
176K 7.4K 60
**This is an MMF love story** Sex and relationships don't interest Gemma--until she gives Tre a chance. One date with him makes her rethinking everyt...
11.1K 492 39
COMPLETED Burton High is not a white-collared, run of the mill school. We've got the art kids, we've got the weird goths that hang around one particu...