𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑢𝑹 𝑨 𝑴𝑢𝑴𝑬𝑡...

Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ erensgf0712

"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’” π’šπ’π’– π’•π’‰π’Šπ’... Χ’Χ•Χ“

Author's Note β™‘
one || Be My Valentine..?
two || "Is He Your Boyfriend Or Something..?"
three || "Please Don't Stop.."
four || "You Can't Be Serious!?"
five || "You're really going out with him?"
six || "Have You Been Drinking?"
seven || "And Who Can Do It Better Than Me?"
eight || "Cheers To The Beautiful Family."
ten || "Yes, Girlfriend."
eleven || "Who Did This To You?"
twelve || "Just Let Me Explain.."
thirteen || "You Never Gave Me An Answer Summer."
fourteen || "I'm A Gentleman Summer."
Fifteen || "F*ck Junior Year!"
sixteen || "Your Friends, Media First"
seventeen || "Front Or Back?"
eighteen || "Welcome, Miss Nolan"
nineteen || "This Dinner Is Going To Be A Shit Show Isn't It?"
Twenty || "I'm Sorry."
twenty-one || "I Guess We Better Make It Memorable Then."
twenty-two || "Andromeda."
twenty-three || "Forever?"
twenty-four || "Who Am I To Keep You Waiting?"
twenty-five || "Did You Miss Me?"
twenty-six || "You Can't Ignore Me."
twenty-seven || "Is This Some Kind Of Sick Joke?"
twenty-eight || "Happy Birthday Summer."
twenty-nine || "You're In For A Long Night Kid."
thirty || "Do You Trust Devon?"
thirty-one || "His Name Is Christopher Johnson."
thirty-two || "Don't Tell Me...You Haven't Opened My Birthday Present Have You?"
thirty-three || "Please, No Sentiments."
Thirty-four || "Fine, We'll Wait Until Graduation."
thirty-five || "Just For A Moment"
Afterwordsβ™‘
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter || The Wedding β™‘

nine || "Take It...It's Yours"

12.6K 465 212
Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ erensgf0712

Hi bestiess <3 Listen to this while you read okay? 😌

➳♥

Summer's POV

"Tonight I want all of you."

He smiled wide pulling me closer to him, kissing me deeply.

Passionately.

He bit my lip before pulling away, leaving me wanting more.

"Let's get you out of that dress mm?"

He ran his hands down my shoulders sliding the straps of my dress down, his eyes watching carefully as it fell to my ankles. I shifted in my stance staring at my feet feeling embarrassed.

Exposed.

"You're beautiful Summer, you know that right?"

He was staring beyond my eyes, his glare filled with meaning.

I didn't always feel that way, but he was making me see it more and more.

"Get on the bed."

I climbed onto the middle of the mattress anticipating his next move, he's stood at the foot of the bed unfastening his belt. Once it was off he slid his pants down, leaving his boxers on before crawling over to me.

"Lay back."

I rested my head on his pillow, taking a deep breath as he leaned into me, placing a kiss on the tip of my nose.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this Summer."

He bit my ear and continued to whisper sweet nothings into it.

"So forgive me if I take my time with you."

He kissed me with need and urgency, cupping my face in his hands. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in closer. He slid his hand down my side gripping my waist before he slipped it in between my thighs.

"You're already so wet" he whispered into my neck. I grabbed onto his arm, nails digging into his skin. He circled around my clit slowly teasing me.

"Does that feel good?" He smiled at me admiring the view.

He enjoyed seeing me flustered and undone, only quickening his pace when I tightened my grip on his arm, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Look at me."

He removed his hands and the pleasure that was building slowly began to subside. I watched as he repositioned himself, laying back on the bed. "What are you doing?" I asked, growing desperate for his touch.

He ran his lip through his teeth grabbing my hand.

"I want you to sit on my face."

I looked up at the ceiling trying to decide what to do. I had never done something like that before, what if I was too heavy for him?

"Don't think about it okay? If you don't like it we can stop." He made me feel safe, constantly washing all my worries away. I positioned myself on top of him not sure if I was doing this right, "like this?"

He licked his lips, grabbing onto my thighs.

"Just like that."

He kissed the inside of my thigh before lowering me onto his face and I gasped from the contact. I grabbed onto the bed frame for support, my hair falling onto his forehead. The feeling was almost indescribable, it was intense and consuming. Nerve endings I never knew I had were going into over drive, it was pure bliss.

I begun slowly grinding on his face needing to feel more, and he tightened his grip on my thighs in approval. I threw my head back trying to fight the urge to scream.

"Summer." I knew he wanted to hear me, but his family was home, what if they heard?

"But.."

"They wont hear you okay? No one's listening but me."

He buried his face back into me pressing his tongue down harder with force.

"Uh, shit."

  I felt a familiar feeling building in my abdomen and I couldn't stop myself from crying out. I no longer cared how loud I was being.

"That's my girl."

His voice was always what I needed to hear to send me over the edge. Whimpers flew past my lips as I moved against him riding out my high.

"God, you taste so good baby." He held me on top of him for a couple seconds, wanting to savor every last drop.

Once he was done he released me from his grip and I fell down beside him trying to catch my breath.

"So did you like it?"

I kissed him on the lips tasting myself, "you couldn't tell?" He laughed and moved in front of my knees.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" His voice was soft and comforting.

"Make me yours tonight Devon."

He reached over me, opening a drawer pulling out a condom. He took the wrapper in between his teeth tearing it open, sliding it on himself.

He played with me for a while before he finally began to move.

"Fuck."

"You okay?" His voice was breathy as he moved inside me, I nodded my head in response not being able to get any words out. "I can't hear you." He began moving faster and I dug my nails into his back, wrapping my legs around him. "Yes, p-please keep going."

He buried his face in my neck, sucking lightly while he thrusted into me. "Fuck Summer you feel so good."  I tightened my grip around him, dragging my nails down his back. I was losing all of my senses, my mind only filled with thoughts of him.

"Only you can make me feel like this Summer."

He kissed my cheek before he sat up placing my feet on either one of his shoulders.

"Faster, please Devon."

His grip on my waist tightened as he slammed into my g-spot, my back arching in pleasure.

"You like that?" He asked placing a kiss on my ankle.

"Yes please, right there..oh."

He was now covered in sweat pushing his hair out of his face, he cursed repeatedly as each thrust deepened. I loved seeing him like this, being with him like this. I felt my walls tighten around him and he threw his head back sucking air through his teeth.

"Fuck Summer don't do that." His breathing was heavier, his movements becoming sloppy. I could tell he was close but I wanted to see him under me one last time.

"Stop for a second." He stopped moving immediately and looked at me. "Is everything okay?" I reached up pressing a kiss on his stomach.

"Lie down on the bed."

His confusion was quickly replaced by amusement as he understood what I wanted to do. He laid on his back and placed his arms above his head while he watched me lower myself on top of him.

I rested my hands on his chest, as I grinded against him in a circular motion.

"You're doing so good baby,  just like that."

He grabbed my hips pressing me down in assistance. I felt the pleasure building within me again but this time it felt different. It was spreading across my whole body, I could barely hold myself together.

"Keep doing that and you're gonna make me cum Summer."

I grabbed his hands using them as support as I bounced up and down, the sound of our skin slapping together echoing in the room.

"Uhhh, fuck."

I was trying to hold it back for as long as I could, but seeing him under me sent me over the edge.

"Tell me how bad you want it angel." He was now sitting, his back against his bed frame lifting me up and down on top of him.

"I need it..Please Devon." I couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Take it....It's yours." He let  go of me, giving me free reign over him.

"Make yourself cum."

Fireworks went off in my head as my orgasm spread through my whole body. I screamed out his name unable to control myself. My legs shook as the feeling pulsed through me sending waves throughout my body.

"Fuckk Summer I'm gonna—." He quickly thrusted himself into me a few more times, hitting my g-spot while he finished inside me. I burried my head in his chest smothering a scream while I came again.

"God you're perfect." he lifted my head placing a kiss on my lips before he removed me from on top of him. He carefully took the condom off tying it in a knot before he tossed it into the trash can.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I wrapped his sheet around me kissing him before I ran out his room. I quietly made my way down the dark hallway until I found the bathroom door.

Devon's POV

I grabbed some clean underwear throwing them on before I grabbed new sheets from my closet. The current one was soaked from rain, sweat and well...Summer. I tossed them into a basket and placed new clean linen on my bed.

"Sorry about that." Summer walked in closing the door lightly behind her.

"Don't worry about it I'll wash everything in the morning." I grabbed a sweater of mine and handed it to her to sleep in. She dropped the sheet and raised her arms wanting me to slide it over her head.

"Come here."

I grabbed the end of it pulling it down over her. She had the biggest smile on her face as her head popped out of the opening.

She was so adorable.

I kissed her forehead taking her hands in mine.

"Ready for bed?"

She didn't give me an answer, instead she jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around me. "Now I'm ready." I shook my head walking over to the bed laying her down wrapping my arms around her.

The bliss I felt lying next to her was unimaginable. After tonight I knew there were no other options left.

I had to make her mine.

I'd never done the girlfriend thing before, never wanted to. But she deserved so much and I wanted to be the one to give it to her.

We were bound to make mistakes, after all this was new territory for the both of us.

But what's living if you didn't take chances?

END

Puurr I'm getting ripped tonight RIP THAT — AYEEEE!!! ≧◠‿◠≦

bye its like 4am i'm so tired but the grind never stops😤

things are too happy rn don't ya think? 🤨

Χ”ΧžΧ©Χš קריאה

You'll Also Like

332 14 36
"I'm sending you to Summer Camp." Sometimes, there are two words that you don't want to hear. Mine is Summer Camp. At Point Lookout Summer Camp every...
1.2M 28.1K 64
Abuse. Whether it comes from a parent or a significant other is an issue that has brought many into being manipulated, ruined, or even shattered into...
Chasing Shadows Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ Sammer

Χ‘Χ€Χ¨Χ•Χͺ Χ Χ•Χ’Χ¨

22.1K 968 25
All through high school, Reagan Bell and Alec Mason, inseparable childhood friends and neighbors, had wanted to go to the same college. Had planned t...
659K 25K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...