•×The Struggles with Smoke•×{...

By I_Might_Be_Sad

yoo, just writing this for a friend. if you like Friday night Funkin' then you might like this. also if you a... More

•×•Chapter One•×•
•×•Chapter Two•×•
•×•Chapter Three•×•
•×•Chapter Four•×•
A/N

Hello

2K 18 2
By I_Might_Be_Sad

If you like Friday night Funkin' then you understand.

If you haven't watched Garcello's Mod called, Smoke em out struggles then I suggest you watch that before you read this.

Of course you don't have too if you don't want too. I don't know if I'm going to write smut in this book but there will be lots of fluff and some Angst... Maybe.

I do say that this was written for a friend of mine, because they are begging me for it... Please go check out the other books I write, I'm still updating them, some more than others, but I'd love your support. The next chapter of the real book will come out shortly...

I will add trigger warnings because If I didn't you would read things you won't wanna read.

Don't mind that image up there ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 1K 28
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
123K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
1.2M 56.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
223K 11.2K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...