Big Book of Lemons

Par Friendly-Maestro

Title says most of everything ya need. Mostly about Anime. Started: 6/4/21 Ended: 8/11/22 Plus

---RWBY---
[REMADE] Ruby x Agressive Male Reader
Nora x Male Reader
Neo x Criminal Male Reader
Neo/Yang x Criminal Reader
Penny x Male Reader
---OMORI---
Aubrey x Male Reader
Mari x Male Reader
Basil x Male Reader
---AKAME GA KILL---
[REMADE] Akame x Evil Male Reader
---GENSHIN IMPACT---
Lisa x Shy Male Reader
Hu Tao x Male Reader (Req)
[Genderbend] Zhongoli x Male Reader (Req)
[Genderbend] Venti x Male Reader (Req)
---MISC---
Ryuko x Male Reader (Req)
Lady x Male Reader (Req)
Sakuya x Male Reader
Akeno x Unlucky Male Reader
Yuri x Male Reader
---SPECIALS---

Leone x Male Reader

2.4K 32 8
Par Friendly-Maestro

No I ain't dead. My ass is incredibly lazy is all.

Backround: You joined Night Raid because you believed in the cause. However, the people there were quite... interesting to say the least. One that spoke out more than the rest was your supposed "Partner". Leone had been assigned a mission with you and ever since you basically did it for her, she has been asking you for things. For example, she would ask you to cook her a meal or take her out to scam ANOTHER guy. Leone on the other hand, she stole money off of poor men who tried to sleep with her. She argues that the men she stole from were probably evil anyway, and got yet another lecture by Najenda, your boss, anyway.

Your mission tonight was to act as "Patrons" for a new restaurant that had opened up, however this was just to cover for the place since it would be used for meetings and rebel shit.

Leone had actually been assigned the mission alone, but had chosen to take you with her for god knows what reason...

---------------------

Y/n's POV, Outside Restaurant

Sigh, another boring night I suppose. I wish she could just do it herself... why am I here?

I looked over my shoulder to see Leone with yet another guy, who would definitely be heartbroken before the night passed.

I truly am curious though... what does she need all the money for? Booze? Nah, she would just ask me to steal some for her. I shake my head and focus back onto my mission, while still keeping a third eye on Leone incase she needed help.

Although, I had no reason to. Leone was much stronger Physically than me, and very skilled. She can handle herself.

I felt a tap at my back and turn to face her with a bottle of whiskey in hand.

Leone: *Smiling* "Hey Y/n, care for a drink?"

I shake my head. She pouts.

Leone: "Aww, c'mon... it'll only be one drink..."

Y/n: *Sighing* "Look. We are on a mission, not to mess around"

She slumps her arm around my neck and gets close to my face.

Leone: "Why are you so serious all the time? Why dont you lighten up~"

I sigh again. Not because of her not doing the mission properly, but because she was attempting to flirt with me. She always had taunted me during our outings, always tried to lead me on. When I was new in Night Raid, I foolishly thought that she was ACTUALLY interested in me.

Boy was I wrong. She just laughed at my antics and called me stupid for falling for her. I swore never to let her get under my skin again.

She however, made nearly the opposite kind of gesture. She always tried new ways and tactics to get me to crack and try to make a move, she almost got me a couple of times.

Luckily, I have grown far past that and by thinking of her as a big sister than a possible lover, its been really easy. She does have that kind of sisterly vibe anyway...

Back on topic. I shrug her arms off and hear our number get called.

Leone: "Oop, time to go"

She runs off into the crowd, dissapearing from my sight. Well, she can do what she wants. I dont care.

I head for my table and decide to order for her, since I check where her laughter is coming from. Wouldn't ya know it, she was on yet another man. This time, he looked rather wealthy.

A couple of minutes later, she walks back to our table and almost immediately I get the feeling of lust dripping from her.

Leone: *Cups my face* "Hey are you alright? Feeling lonely perhaps?~"

Y/n: "Im fine. Food should be here soon"

Leone: *Hums* "So in the meantime... lets have some fun~"

I know exactly what this means, she does too. By "New tactics", I mean she starts rubbing herself against me and touching my flaccid penis.

I feel her palming my crotch region and sigh again. Its going to be the same like last time...

First she would rub against me. Then, slowly make me hard. Then start building stimulation. Then she would stop. It was extremely annoying, but I couldn't really stop her. What, you would fight someone who can break every single bone in your body? No thanks.

Doesn't matter much anyway, she never goes past giving me blue balls, which I have grown used to anyway. Did I mention she has done this kind of thing around 15 times now? Yeah.

I start trying to squirm, but she grabs my shoulder with her open hand firmly and has now gotten my dick fully erect. I thank god that it was now over.

Third POV, Same Spot

Leone however, felt it was time to do something that would force him to try and make a move. She starts sliding off his pants.

He quickly grabs her with a look of shock and surprise.

Y/n: *Embarrassed* "W-What are you doing!?"

She shakes his hands off and manages to free his dick entirely. Remember, they are in a restaurant full of people and now Y/n has a hard on thats hidden under a table.

Leone: *Seductively* "What do you think im doing? Big sis is going to help you with your problem..."

She gets under the table, somehow, and holds his dick in her hand. Then she puts the tip to her mouth and takes a big sniff.

Leone: 'What is this... tantalizing smell? Its so good...'

Y/n on the other hand was nearly at a mental breakdown. He had no idea what to do. If he called for help, they would get their cover blown. If he tried to stop Leone, she could hurt him badly.

Leone: *Flushed* "You know... its rather big. Im surprised you managed to keep this from me..."

Leone of course, had some dick's in her life. She had lost her virginity over a year ago, and fucked guys ever sense. She was a bit of a slut, but hey we dont talk about that right now.

All that mattered was that Y/n was about to get the best, and first, blowjob of his life.

Leone felt she had waited long enough, and shoved the entire dick inside of her mouth. Enveloping it in saliva and making Y/n jolt in his seat, luckily no other patrons noticing.

She was experienced, he was not. She knew he wasn't, so she wanted to make it very pleasurable. She grabs his balls with a hand and starts gently massaging them. Normally, she planned to just make him cum quickly and finish her night off great.

But something inside of her told her that she needed to pay Y/n back for all that she had done over the last 8 months or so.

And so she did. She started slowly just sucking his dick, letting it gently hit the back of her throat. She hears him moan slightly but try and hold it. She smirks at this notion, knowing that he was enjoying it. After a few minutes of her sucking on his cock, she gets an idea.

She takes off her shirt, which she had worn just for this mission to reveal a black bra covering her huge breasts.

She takes off her bra and sets it to the side, while Y/n takes a chance to check on what was happening with Leone. Once he was what she was doing, he blushed and looked away. She noticed him however and smiled with glee.

She took her breasts in hand and enveloped Y/n's entire dick with them. Y/n moaned quite loudly from the new feeling and felt incredibly good.

Leone started moving her breasts up and down, making Y/n jerk up in surprise. He was having a very hard time keeping himself silent, and started being noticed by a certain young girl.

The girl in question was quite pretty, she thought Y/n was cute and chose to go and introduce herself.

Random Girl: "Hi! Are you okay, Sir?"

Y/n: *Struggling* "Y-Yes I-Im fine"

Leone listened in while sucking on the tip of Y/n's dick while she tit-fucked him. A few minutes pass and Leone gets pissed at what she hears.

Random Girl: "So... wanna get out later? I-I mean tomorrow!"

Y/n: "A-Ah..."

Random Girl: *Obnoxious* "Great! Meet at the park!"

She dashes off. Leone was pissed and gets Y/n's attention by flicking his leg.

Leone: "Cheating on me? While In right here? Really?~"

She knew in no way that was "Cheating", mostly because they weren't in any relationship, but she wanted to make Y/n overwhelmed.

Sadly our protagonist did get over whelmed.

Y/n: *Fear, Stammering* "I didn't- She- I-"

Leone: *Interrupts him* "Dont worry about it..."

She smiles evily and starts rubbing her breasts on his shaft extremely fast. Y/n had to grip the table to make sure he didn't make any noise, and only seconds later, he climaxed.

Leone felt all of his cum fly into her mouth and drank it all up, while a rather lewd slurping sound might I add.

Y/n was still panting when Leone suddenly got up and left Y/n alone and walked out the door. He cleaned up and left a tab on the table for the meal they never got.

Mentally, he was panicking. Asking himself if he had done something wrong. She on the hand was just trying to lead them to a more... secluded place.

Leone walked into an abandoned building, waiting by the door. Y/n chases her down in fear.

After Y/n got past the door however, she jumped him from behind and pinned him to the ground.

Leone: "Gotcha~"

Y/n: "L-Look I-Im sorry for what happened back there I-"

She shushed him. Instead of letting him respond, she turns him over and pulls his pants down again. She quickly takes off all of her clothing while Y/n watches in silence with a completely red face.

She starts jerking him off and dripping her saliva onto his shaft. Then she sits on his dick, feeling it go right into her.

Leone: *Moaning* "A-Ah~ R-Right there~"

She starts riding him, but he chooses to make a "Poor decision" in his eyes. He grabs her by the waist and slams her onto his dick, making her wail in both pleasure and surprise. Y/n said nothing but continued his actions.

Leone liked it rough, she knew Y/n could be demanding at times so this kind of thing wasn't totally out of character.

He kept fucking her, as her moans were getting increasingly louder until his end came. He called out her name and she called his and they climaxed together. Leone slumped into Y/n, then cuddled into him.

Y/n: *Panting* "I-I never got to ask... how did it escalate this quickly? A-And... why now?"

Leone: *Looks down* "Well... I thought I would pay you back for everytime you helped me. Did it work?~"

Y/n: "I-I see... I guess it did"

In truth, Y/n was kind of dissapointed. This was just a one-time thing...

But at the same time, he expected it. She had plans for something, but he never thought it would be this. Oh well, atleast he isn't a virgin anymore.

They cleaned up and went back to Night Raid, saying the mission was a success. They both agreed to not discuss what had happened, for the moment.

The next, Y/n remembered he had to meet that girl. He was just planning on showing her up, but had nothing better to do. And of course, it was morally correct to go anyway.

He shows up at the park at the supposed time, where the girl wanted to meet. She shows up, they eat a meal, and the "Date" passes.

Same Random Girl: "Soo... want to this again? It was fun!"

She didn't seem that bad, however Y/n didn't want to take chances. Besides, the Date was kind of a waste.

Y/n: "Eh. Sure, one day"

She runs off in glee, not knowing she would probably never see him again. He also forgot her name, so thats fine as well.

As he was walking back, he was suddenly pinned to the ground with a recognizable set of claws pressed to his neck.

Y/n: "L-Leone! Stand down! Its me!"

In truth, she was extremely jealous. She had basically stalked the date and wanted to be the one having it. She was mad at Y/n for even going.

Leone: *Not letting up* "What the hell Y/n! You could have been hurt!"

Y/n: *Struggling* "I could have been fine, I can handle myself! Besides, what was I going to do at base? Your laundry?"

Leone felt annoyed at the statement, but it was true. She always asked a lot of Y/n. She realized why she was so angry at Y/n, she wanted him to understand. She felt he didn't understand her feelings.

Leone: *Growling* "Goddamn it, if I didn't love you, I would've killed you long ago!"

Y/n: *Stops Struggling* "W-Wait what?"

Leone: *Exhausted* "Yes! Why do you think I did what I did last night? It wasn't just because I owed you... it was because I loved you!"

Y/n was speechless. All those tauntings, all of those teasings, and she was confessing to you?

Y/n: *Quietly* "I dont understand... why me? Out of all of those other men... why me?"

Leone: "Because... your perfect. You dont need to be strong, because I can for you"

She turns him over and starts kissing him deeply. Y/n merely returns the gesture as they hold each other in silence as the moon rose into the cloudless night.

Ayo. We done here. Yeah sorry im super lazy. Hope you enjoyed.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.3K 46 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...
875K 19.2K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
83.2K 1.1K 11
***REQUESTS CLOSED*** What the title says really :// This is a request only book and requests will always be open unless I say so (you'll know trust...
2.4K 41 18
My first story, updates will be inconsistent with school but I will make quality content as often as possible. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth, I only...