We Have Each other A Just...

By Trasped

Hey! Before the story starts I would like to say that I am not shipping Minx and Puffy irl, nor am I making t... More

Information
Wake up! - The Sun
Lovely Lying
Caring For One Another
Questions
Part of Me
Airport adventures
Ah crap, shes hot
The juice disaster
Why can't you see it
How long can i hide it?
Painting Love
Its normal for bestfriends do that, right?
i- im scared for my life ;-;
Wait, you do?
Cat number 2
My boundaries
my tiktok
QnA
i really want to kiss you
im sorry

Its beautiful like you

685 15 8
By Trasped

Puffy POV

"Can I see it?" I asked, as I wanted to see the painting that Minx had painted, and besides she promised she would show me. A startled and afraid look crossed her face, but ill just pass it off as some social anxiety. "Uh- y-yeah sure ill show you it." Minx walked back to her room and came back out carrying a large canvas. She slowly turned the canvas around and it was a picture of ME. It was beautiful and my heart skipped a beat when I oozed at it. "Oh wow Minx! This is beautiful! Just like you." That last part just kinda slipped out without me realizing what I just said. Her checks turned bright pink when I said that, and she replied with, "your beautiful yourself." "Awww thank you!" I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a hug, and buried my face into her shoulder. "Puffy has anyone ever told you that your fucking adorable?" "You just did so I guess" "Oh lord dont start being a smartass PLEASE." I snorted softly, and blushed a lot. Good thing I had my face hidden. "Lets go sit on the couch, its much more comfortable than standing." "Okay" While we were walking to the couch, I noticed something about the painting that I hadn't notice before. Why did I have a heart around myself? I hope its for the reason I think it is....

And this is motivation burst number two, so have another part while you are enjoying you day/night. The question this time is are yall morning people or night owls? I'm a complete night owl. Also when I hit 5k reads should I do something like a qna or something?
-author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
10.6K 538 19
'' your body's lightin' up the room. i want a naughty girl like you. let's throw a party just for two. you know those normal girls won't do. '' Rosé'...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
11.4K 411 37
Ari Abdul is amazing and the fandom deserves a story so welcome fans of Ari to my Ari x reader story! (Finished story) Best rankings - #44- women #2...