The Truth - untold || Kim Tae...

By PayalSharma671

Y/n and Taehyung who had a very close relationship in the past now pretend to be strangers....Why? Don't jud... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Part - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter -53
Chapter -54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue

Chapter - 29

19K 906 270
By PayalSharma671

OTP

Y/n - " Hello baby!"

I said in a cheerful tone and I heard the same cheerful voice from the other side.

??? - " Hey Mom."

Y/n - " How are you doing Da-joon?"

Da-joon - " I am good mom.. but when are you coming back?"

He said cutely

Y/n - " Awww....are you missing me?"

Da-joon - " Hmm."

Y/n - " I'll come soon dear."

Da-joon - " Reallllly?"

He squealed.

Y/n - " Yes, really.......
..now where is your dad...give the phone to him."

Da-joon - " Ok, wait!"

??? - " Hey!"

Y/n - " Hi!...how is everything?"

??? - " It's good.....Rachael came yesterday to meet Da-joon so he also started missing you...that's why he called."

Y/n - " Yeah...it's been quite a while since I last met him."

??? - " How long there?"

Y/n - " Not much long.....I'll be back soon."

??? - " Ok, good luck...bye"

Y/n - " Bye!"

Call ended

Well since you might be wondering who is Da-joon....then let me tell you.

He is Namjoon and Da-rae's son.
(😁😁....you must be relieved)

Next question who is Da-rae?.....she is mine and Rachael's friend and Namjoon's girlfriend.....

Next question...where is Da-rae and why Da-joon called me Mom?........ Da-rae is no more....she died while giving birth to Da-joon....she was pregnant while we were in the university.......Da- rae was Namjoon's girlfriend which explains why Namjoon is our friend even after being our senior.

After Da-rae's death....me , Namjoon and Rachael took care of Da-joon....so he calls both of us as Mom...he don't actually know the real meaning of Mom and thinks he has two moms....he is four years old....so we didn't broke his imagination yet...but we know we have to break it soon.

Next day
Late in the evening
Jk's POV.

I came back home after a futile visit to 'Budongsan' to see whether y/n came there or not....but she wasn't there.

It is really difficult to contact her when she blocked my number.

I still can't believe that she don't love me anymore when I still love her.

I sat on the couch tiredly..

Just then I heard the sound of heels which made me turn towards it.

And I saw

As soon as I saw  her my eyes became as big as Garfield and my jaw dropped to the floor.

Jk's mind - " What is she wearing? And why is she wearing this?"

She noticed me but walked passed me while ignoring me...making me confused as heck.

Jk - " Lisa!"

She ignored and kept on moving forward....I quickly went towards her and held her wrist stopping her...she turned around.

Lisa - " What?"

She said in an annoyed tone, which took me off guard...I have never seen Lisa in this avatar...I mean she was always this cute and sweet ....even if she is mad..she would look cute....but today everything is different.

I blinked my eyes few times and said.

Jk - " W-what are you w-wearing?"

Jk's mind - "Why the hell did I stuttered?"

Lisa - " Clothes? Can't you see?"

Jk - " I c-can.....but this is not your style....and where are you going wearing them?"

My voice came out a little dominating at the end.

She removed her hand from my grip and said

Lisa - " I am going to a club."

I was again shocked.

Jk - " You and club?"

Lisa - " Why?.....can't I?"

She said crossing her arms.

Jk - " Y-you can but-"

Lisa - " Ok, stop with this.....I am getting late....eunwoo must be waiting for me."

She said and turned around.

I quickly held her wrist.

Jk - " Wait.....EUNWOO....why h-"

*Ding dong*

Lisa - " Oh!...He is here!"

She said smiling widely and skipped towards the door to open it.

As she opened the door the ugly face of that eunwoo came into light.

He was smiling widely looking at Lisa...I rolled my eyes and went towards them.

Eunwoo - " Let's go!"
He said to Lisa.

Jk - " Hey!...wait
...where are you taking my girlfriend?"

I said rudely while holding Lisa by waist.

He gave me sassy look.

Eunwoo - " Correction...I am taking my friend.....to a club.."

He said and pulled Lisa towards him, who was so happy to be pulled and they went away.

I clenched my fist

Jk - " Why is she going with this a**hole....she could have asked me to accompany her."

I said while gritting my teeth.

But then I realized something.

Jk - " Why am I getting jealous of him and Lisa....I love y/n......I love y/n.right?...yes yes I love y/n.....they can go wherever they want."

I shrugged the thought and went back to my room but still there was this slight burning sensation in my heart.

Next day
Morning

I came out of my room after getting ready...

Jk's mind - " I will go to 'budongsan' again in the afternoon, maybe y/n will come there today."

As I walked towards the kitchen I saw Lisa there keeping her plates in the sink while holding her phone in the other hand.

Jk's mind - " How come she had breakfast before me?"

Jk - " Good morning.....my breakfast?"

I asked  in a cold tone.

She kept the phone on her ear and turned around.

Jk - " My br-"

Lisa - " Hello..........oh okay....you send me the pictures...I'll help you with that....yes.....no problem."

She walked out of the kitchen while talking on her phone.

Jk - " Did she ignored me?"

I sighed and saw my  breakfast kept on the kitchen island.

Few days later
Y/n's POV

Y/n - " No, appa have this...."

I said bringing the spoon of porridge in front of his lips.

He made a disgusted face.

Mr.Lee - " Y/n...you know I don't like this thing."

Y/n - " But it is healthy...and easily digestable....come on open your mouth."

He hesitantly opened his mouth and I shoved the spoon in.

My appa is having a fever and I don't know why suddenly...maybe because he is overworking himself... that's why....so I prepared a porridge for him and making him have it...which is quite a task.

Y/n - " Good Job!"

I said happily as I mad him have the last spoon.

Y/n - " Now take rest..ok?...
Close your eyes."

I said making him lay down and covering him properly.

2 days later

I visited 'budongsan' today.....for a short meeting with Jin to discuss something.......I also saw Tae there...
But he ignored me completely
..as I was expecting.

But after coming home I sat down and thought a lot

And realized what is happening with me...and why is it happening with me....and this realization left me heartbroken.

I realized that I have started to have feelings for Tae....not the normal bestfriend's ones...but much more than that.

The way I get lost when I look at him....the way I get nervous when he is too close to me...the way I yearn to see his boxy smile...and the way it hurted me to know that I hurted him again......the way I am despising his cold behavior........
And the way I am hating the fact that he and Jennie are still together.......all of this is proving that I have fallen for him......and this thought is killing me.

Y/n - " How can you do this Y/n?.....How can you fall for your best friend....how can for fall for Tae........how can you even think about that.....he is the same nasty, irritating,shithead.....he is the same Tae who used to run around with a running nose....he is the same Tae....who used to fart and then blame it on you......how the hell can you fall for himmmmmmm???"

I said hitting my head with the pillow.

Y/n - " You never had this feeling for him in the last so many years then what happened in this last month."

I said burrying my face in the pillow.

Y/n - " Maybe because I looked at him in another way than just as a best friend........maybe I looked at him as a man......."

I said calmly answering my own question

Y/n - " BUT WHY DID I??????.........he has a freaking fiancé....he is in love with someone else....he cannot be mine....."

I felt my eyes stinging.

Y/n - " I am not ready for another heartbreak.......why the hell did I came to Korea.....a cyclone occured in my peaceful life after coming back here."

My heart was beating fast as I was thinking about Tae.

Y/n - " Stop!stop!stop."

I said punching my chest

My tears overflowed.

To be continued

Plz vote by clicking on the star button if you liked it 🙏

And do tell me your thoughts about this chapter.

I am extremely sorry....I know this chapter was not much fun....I really felt it while writing this.

But wait for next few chapters....they are gonna be better....I promise

I hope I keep this promise

And I think you have guessed by now what Y/n told Lisa to do.....tell me do you like what Lisa's doing?.

And what about Namjoon's story...it wasn't expected right?...I initially thought of dropping this plan of showing his story...but then I just added it....I hope you won't mind.

Ok now genuinely tell me what u think about the characters's  personality till now.

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 138 22
" Haven't we met before? " He whispered. " N-No, we haven't. " She replied avoiding his staring gaze, not wanting to entangle the old strings. Now th...
89.1K 3K 39
Growing up with abusive parents isn't what I thought life would lead me too. Bruises and past scars stayed as suicidal thoughts never leave my head...
29.5K 1.6K 86
Story of love, friendship, trust, brothers... It's a combination of family bonding... Brothers bonding... Love, Hate, Romance, Suspense and many more...
170K 5.1K 56
Love is painful in two ways. It hurts to let go. It hurts to leave. ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎ Each time I caught him staring at me, he would just smile a...