Peter's Flame

By WondersOfFantasy

Alina was a normal 16 year old girl... except she wasn't. She was gifted in a way that could no be described... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5 1/2
Part 5 2/2
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64

Part 22

750 12 3
By WondersOfFantasy

"You will be sleeping in my hut."

-Alina's POV-

The second those words had left his lips, my brain went blank.

I could not process what he had just said. Did The Peter Pan just ask me... to sleep in his hut?!

He didn't really ask but it came across my mind like a question. It was a declaration, a fact, not a question.

I tried by best to come up with an excuse but words refused to come to my mind.

"I- uh- n- I don- plea- huh," I tried to form a single sentence but made no success.

He smirked and held out his hand.

I looked down at it. The surface looked rough and worn but he still made sure not to have a single scar on his hand. Unlike me.

I didn't want to touch or even take his hand but he didn't like how long I was taking.

He gently grabbed my hand, my body going numb at the contact, and pulled me into his tent.

We moved past the dining hall into the next room.

His room.

I had seen it before but it felt different. Maybe it was because Pan was awake but I had no clue.

Something felt... off.

I looked around, trying to find the source of my confusion but with no luck.

Everything was exactly how I had seen it before with not one thing out of place.

His desk was scattered with an array of papers, letters, and all sort of bottles in both different shapes and size.

Nothing was out of the ordinary.

Then I found it. A small light was coming through a wall. I looked closer to see that it was not a wall, but a flap.

"What are you doing?"

I jumped and spun around, extending my leg out for a kick. I opened my eyes to see my toe barely touching his chin. His eyes were widened but then he chuckled.

"I didn't expect for you to be that jumpy, no matter what you told me," he laughed.

I retracted my foot, embarrassed.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

He didn't say anything as his laughter echoed through the tent.

"You're fine Alina but try not to get into trouble."

I nodded.

"Why did you bring me here?"

He put a finger to the side of his temple.

"You really don't like being in here, do you? Or is it because of me?"

My face flushed. "No! Of course not! It's just that..." I sighed. "I can't sleep."

"What do you mean," he asked, brows furrowing.

"I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes, they snap back open. I couldn't sleep even if I wanted to."

"Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Do you want to sleep?"

I thought about this.

"If I could sleep, I would take the opportunity. But I can't and I have accepted my fate."

He nodded and walked over to his desk before grabbing a vial.

It was a metallic liquid that swirled in the small container. It was light blue with hints of black floating around.

"What's that," I asked.

"Your solution," he stated blankly. He gave the vial to me. "Drink it."

I looked at him skeptically. "Are you planning on poisoning me?"

He laughed. "If I were, I would have done that already, don't you think?"

"Yeah. Probably," I laughed. I took the bottle at looked at it again.

"What is it going to do to me," I asked.

"Just help your body relax until you can fall asleep."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome Alina."

I walked around the room. "Where will I be sleeping?"

He smirked. "You will be sleeping with me."

I gaped at him. "Are you sure? I could just sleep on the flo-"

"You are sleeping with me," he growled.

I gave up and nodded. I looked towards the bed. I wanted to ask him again but feared he would be angry.

I sighed and sat on the bed.

"Aren't you going to change?"

I looked back up at Pan. "Why would I change?"

He scanned my outfit in displeasure. I looked down at me and did the same.

I was wearing navy jeans with a black t-shirt that said, 'Rock On!'

"Do you have other clothes that are more comfortable?"

"Nope! I didn't expect to be sleeping," I said.

He snapped his fingers and a pair of clothes appeared next to me.

I looked back up at him before gently grabbing the clothes.

"Are these for me?"

"Who else would they be for?"

I jumped up and held up the clothes.

The first was a long dark blue hoodie with the biggest sleeves I have ever seen. A giant pocket was in the center and I jumped up and down. The second piece were black sweats that were loose and baggy just by holding it up to me.

I squealed excitedly and hugged Pan without thinking. I buried my head into his chest.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!"

His laugh rang out. "You're welcome."

He let go of me and pointing to the mysterious room that I saw earlier. "That's the bathroom. You can go change in there."

I nodded quickly and bolted to the bathroom.

I took off my clothes and jumped into the new ones before checking myself in the mirror.

The hoodie came down to my thighs and the pants were so big and loose that I had to pull them up to my waist so that they wouldn't hit the ground.

Everything was so warm!! The hoodie on the inside was fuzzy and so were the pants. I jumped up and down before brushing out my hair and tucking it into the hood and brushing my teeth.

When I finished my routine, I raced outside to see Pan.

He was sitting on the edge of his bed with a book in his hand. His shirt had been discarded and was now on a chair.

My eyes wandered at his chest and I felt him look up at me.

"Checking me out now, are you?"

My face flushed red and my cheeks burned.

"Never mind."

I sat down next to him and chugged the vial he gave me earlier.

Though it did not taste well, I swallowed it nonetheless. Pan looked at me in shock.

I just laughed and got into bed. He joined me after setting down his book on his desk. His hands gently touched my shoulders, sending shivers down my spine.

He turned my body towards him, placing my hands on his bare chest.

"Is this okay," he whispered.

"Yes."

I looked back up at him and caught his attention as he looked down as well.

I remembered about his nightmares as my hands slid up to his face and gentle held it. I gently pulled him closed and kissed his head.

I let go of his head and my hands slid back down to their original position.

"Goodnight Peter," I slurred as the effect of the potion began to take over me.

"Goodnight Alina," was the last thing I heard before I fell into a deep sleep.

That's it for this chapter!! I'll see you again!!!! Ta taaaaaaaaaa!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 55.6K 51
A girl doomed before her own birth to be violently wanted by every person in her entire world, and then imprisoned for her entire life starting at ag...
72 20 21
Is it so wrong to have a version that takes advantage of the weaknesses of others? Am I destined to not be able to trust the people around me? What d...
318 23 16
There is only 1 reality right? Wrong. There are many. Lisa hale, a 16 year old girl, finds herself stuck in between realities where she meets a monst...
1.6K 70 54
Everyone has a story to tell. Some are more cheerful than others. Some can make you feel joy and others can bring you to your knees... 18 year old Oc...