The Cheerleader and The Bad B...

By Mira49_94

"You're afraid of temptation." He said pinning me to the wall. "No, I'm not." I snapped at him. Who am I kid... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Epilogue
Sorry, another authors note.
Aaron's POV chapter seven
Chapter one Aarons POV
It's been a while.
Rewrite

Chapter twenty-seven

334K 7.4K 1.9K
By Mira49_94

Here you guys go! I hope you all like this chapter. It's not like super duper exciting but in the next few chapters to come STUFF IS GOING DOWN. 
Anyway because I have some big tests this week and I might be pretty busy I'm going to ask for at least twenty votes AND twenty comments until I upload. As mean as that may be. :) 
Anyway! Here it is! Enjoy. :)  

Chapter twenty-seven

I tried to roll over but Aarons arms were wrapped around me.

I craned my neck to look at him and I noticed how peaceful he looked. I carefully maneuvered out of his arms and scampered to the bathroom before silently closing the door.

I turned the shower on and glanced in the mirror while I waited for it to heat up. My hair was everywhere and there was a dark hickey on my neck.

Thank the lord for whoever invented make-up.

I got in the shower and took a longer shower then necessary, but the water was warm and inviting.

I got out and towel dried my hair partly before wrapping the towel around myself and walking back out into the room to retrieve clothes.

I noticed that Aaron wasn’t there. Maybe he went to go get breakfast.

I quickly dressed and was about to see if he was in the lobby when the door flew open and Aaron rushed in.

He looked beyond distressed.

“Aaron?” I asked startling him from whatever thought he was having. “What’s wrong?”

“Oh god.” He said before wrapping me up in a hug so tight I could barely breathe. “I thought you left.”

“Why would I leave?” I asked as he pulled back a little but still kept his arms wrapped around my waist. “Where would I go?”

“I’m not sure…home? Or I thought you’d just left.”

“Why would I do that?” I asked while scrunching my eyebrows still confused about why he was so worried.

“I woke up and you were gone…I just thought…maybe you’d changed your mind. That you thought it was all a mistake.”

I could feel my face soften as realization settled in. He thought that I would leave because I regretted my decisions.

“Aaron…I would never leave.” I said while cupping his face in my hands. “I don’t regret anything.” He sighed and I actually thought he might collapse but I gently pushed him down to sit on the bed. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he closed his eyes.

“I’m sorry.”

I snapped up straight at his words. “Don’t ever apologize for that. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, and if I were you I would’ve thought the same thing.”

“I’m still sorry.” He said with a knowing smile.

“You say that way too much.” I laughed while getting to my feet. “Come on…let’s go enjoy our last few days in Paris.” I said before dragging him to his feet.

While Aaron got ready I pulled out a few postcards of the Eiffel tower that I had bought and decided that I could write a few letters while he was showering.

Dad,
I know at this point you must be furious. More than furious even, but I hope that you’ve come to understand my decision. And I hope that when you get this if I’m still not home you won’t try and come get me or find me. I will be home exactly when I said I’d be. Believe it or not school is still important to me. I hope by the time I’m home you won’t be too mad. Anyway, I love you.
-Sage

I sighed before putting my address on it, and starting the next postcard.

Kalina,
I know you must be wondering where I am and why I haven’t been answering my phone…well the reason is because I’m in Paris. Like Paris, France. The reason is because I just needed to escape. Get away for a little while. And this place is amazing. Absolutely amazing. You’ll have to see the pictures Aaron has taken once we get back. Can’t wait to see you.
-Sage

The other two postcards to Nate and Heather were basically the same as Kalina’s.

“Ready to go?” Aaron asked after he was finished getting dressed.

“Ya.” I said scooping up the postcards. “I need to find a mailbox though.”

“There’s one in the lobby.” He said as we walked out into the hallway.

I put the postcards in the mail box before we continued back out into Paris.

For the next few days we decided to go and see all the tourist attractions. We saw Cathedral Notre-Dame, and the Arc De Triomphe and Centre Pompidou and we shopped at Shakespeare and Company bookshop before we shopped at Merci.

The day after that we took a boat ride on Canal Saint-Martin.

“Paris is so beautiful.” I sighed while leaning against Aaron as we just took in the sites around us.

“Yes, it is.”

“I wish we didn’t have to leave.”

“We could always come back after graduation.”

“Come back?” I said with a smile.

“We could live here.” He offered.

“We’d have to learn French.”

“I’d learn anything for you.” He said before kissing me.

Later in the evening we went to a restaurant called Astier.

I wasn’t sure what I ordered but it didn’t look like snails and it tasted like chicken so I wasn’t too worried.

Our waiter offered us wine and that’s when I remembered the drinking age was different in Europe. But I didn’t want a repeat of being drunk; it just wasn’t a very good idea. So I politely declined.

“I won’t be able to get over this food.” I said as we continued eating.

“Why not?”

“It’s so elegant compared to American food. I feel fancy when I eat here even though I’m in jeans and a t-shirt.”

“You’ll always be my princess.” He said smiling.

“Thanks…kiss up.” I said smirking.

“You love it.”

“Yes I do.” I said before leaning across the table and lightly kissing him.

“I’ll be right back, ok?” He asked before standing. I nodded before finishing my meal.

I waited for nearly ten minutes before Aaron kissed my cheek and sat in front of me. He pulled out money to pay for the food and the whole time he had a huge grin across his face.

“What?” I asked suspiciously.

“I got us these.” He said holding up two pieces of paper that looked like tickets for something.

“What are those?”

“You’ll see.” He said before pulling me to my feet and out the door.

A little while later we arrived in front of a magnificent building that looked old but still in great shape.

“What is this place?” I asked as we walked inside.

“This is Palais Garnier.” He said seeming extremely excited. “I bought us tickets to watch ballet here.”

“You’re going to watch ballet?” I said disbelievingly.

“I thought you’d like it.” He said face dropping.

“Oh no! I love it! I just don’t wanna make you sit through something you won’t enjoy.”

“If it makes you happy, I’ll enjoy every minute of it.” He said as we took our seats.

He leaned closer and gently kissed me. “You’re doing it again.” I laughed.

“What?”

“Being a kiss up.”

He laughed before shaking his head. “It’s called caring, Sage.”

“Thank you.” I said before kissing him again.

“Now who’s being a kiss up?” He said as he pulled away so our foreheads were touching.

“Aw.” Someone said from behind us. “You guys are such lovely newlyweds.” The women sitting behind us said while beaming at us. I noticed she had a British accent.

“Oh we’re not married.” I said shaking my head.

“Engaged?” She asked almost hopefully.

“No.” I said laughing.

“Maybe someday.” Aaron said as we turned back around and the show started.

The show was a good two hours long and it was marvelous. The dancing was so beautiful, it made me miss dancing even though it had only been about a week.

After it was over and we were walking along the streets back to our hotel.

“That was so amazing…I wish I could dance like that.”

“You can.” Aaron said while intertwining our fingers.

“No, I can’t do ballet, I’ve tried. It never works.”

“You’re right…you can’t. But I think you’re dancing is amazing, even if it’s not ballet.”

“You’re kind of wonderful, do you know that?”

“Only ‘kind of’ huh?” He asked laughing.

“I love you.” I said as we entered our hotel room. I walked to the window and sat in the chair as Aaron stripped off his jacket. “You know,” I said looking out the window at the glowing Eiffel tower in the distance. “When we leave to go home tomorrow this will probably be the last peaceful moment I have for a while.”

“It won’t be that bad. Maybe your dad will understand.”

“I doubt it…he never understands.”

“Someday he will.” Aaron said squeezing my shoulders.

**********

We had to get on the plane at four in the morning and we didn’t get back until late evening.

“Prepare for fireworks.” I mumbled as Aaron carried my luggage to my front porch.

“Call me if you need anything.” He offered.

“I’d expect a call in about half an hour at most.” I said giving a small grin before I kissed him.

“I’ll pick you up for school tomorrow.” He said before kissing me again.

“Love you.” I said slowly backing away and closer to the hell that was sure to happen.

“I love you too.” He smiled before walking back to his own house.

I grabbed the doorknob and took a deep breath before opening the door.

Lord, here we go. 

 So guys how'd you like the chapter? Like I said it wasn't too interesting. Sorry bout that. Hope it was at least cute or something. 
And last but not least what do you guys think is gonna happen in the next chapter? Involving her dad, her friends, Nate, Aaron, etc. 

Also I'm thinking about writing another book along with writing this one and it's going to be called Boarding school for Hotties. I have the first chapter so far...
How many of you would read it? Or be willing to give it a try? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 11.8K 60
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War With The Devil ✅ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sce...
38.7K 1.5K 23
"I'm Aiden," he said then held out his hand. "Yeah.. I.. I remembered.. Aiden. You're Nate's best friend slash brother." "Oh, you don't prefer handsh...
561K 15.2K 32
"The problem is" he said, "if I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop." But that's the problem. He doesn't have to kiss me. We've barely talked...
BadGirl? By Jacy

Teen Fiction

2.5M 69.7K 78
2013-2014 "You don't know me, no one does," I said in a voice just above a whisper. "Then let me in, I want to know you," he exclaimed clutching ont...