Hashiras Of DxD

By BanJoestar

Rengoku was sent to a school by Oyakata to deal with some Devils. He's sent with his three students: Tanjirou... More

The Flame Pillar Arrives
A Flamboyant Entrance
The Girls That Goes Missing In Nights
The Hashiras
The Abandoned Houses
Side Chapter: Rias's Tasks
Hashira Trainning
Can Flames Hurt A Phoenix
Side Chapter: Hashira Day Off
New Swordsmen's
Hashira Vs Holy Sword User
Kokabiel
Pool Day
Open House
Side Chapter: Rengoku's Birthday
The New Bishop
Side Chapter: Free Time
Mugen Train
Mugen Train Part 2
Mugen Train: Alternative Ending
The Meeting
Side Chapter: The Past
The Red Light District
Team One Vs Daki
Saving Team Perverts
The Demon Siblings
Tengen's Fate
Recovery
Attack
Rias and Shinobu Vs Doma
Revenge
Return Of An Old Flame
Revenge Against Doma
Clash Of The Swordsmans
Upper Moons Defeated
The Final Battle
Demon King Tanjiro
The Journey Continues
The Gremory Mansion
The Dance Party
Proposing
A Swordsman Wedding
Epilogue

Tengen And The Girls

1.3K 17 2
By BanJoestar

A/N: Hey guys, just telling you that I will be skipping the fight between Vali and Issei since it doesn't really involved the demon slayer characters. But you should know that Muzan and the demons disappear before Tengen got the chance to kill them

Summer was coming close and that meant summer break for the kids. But that wasn't on the mind of the members of the Occult Reaserch Club. Right now they were heading to the Hashira hideout to talk to the Hashiras. This was actually the first time they went to the Hashira hideout after Rengoku's death.

"I wonder if they blame us for what happen" Xenovia said. "We're not the one who killed Rengoku" Issei said, getting a smack. "Rengoku said he accepted us as demon slayers, I think it's best if we start training to prove he was right" Rias said. They were almost there when they heard a scream. 

"Let us go!" Aoi shouted as Tengen was holding her on top of his shoulder. He was holding one of the butterfly girls under his arm and she was just crying. "Oh my god, just shut up" Tengen said to her.

"Please stop it!" one of the girls shouted. "Let them go!" the other shouted. As he was trying to walk away, Kanao started pulling the girls. "Don't pull on me so plainly, you have your orders" Tengen told her. Kanao didn't say anything but kept on pulling. "Just say something you plain boring person!" Tengen shouted at her. "Charge!" the girls shouted as they started to jump on him. "Hey, damn you all! Cut the damn crap out!" Tengen shouted at them. 

"What are you doing to those girls!? Get your hands off of them!" Issei shouted at him which everyone just stare at him. "Uh Issei, their the ones who are swarming him" Kiba told him. "It's a kidnaping!" one of the girls shouted. "Save them."

"You dumb little brat!" Tengen shouted as he grabbed her by the throat. Issei ran up to him and tried punching him, but he disappear with the girls he was holding. "You fool" Tengen said, standing on top of the doorway. "I am the former shinobi Tengen Uzui, the man who is known as the most flamboyant around these parts!" 

"Did you really think that I would get hit by a pervert like you?" Tengen told him. "Give back those girls Tengen, they don't want to go out with you!" Issei shouted at him. "That is not the reason why I need them!" Tengen shouted at him. "Mr. Uzui, please give back those girls right now!" Tanjiro shouted as he just came back from a mission.

"You damn brat! Who do you think you're mouthing off to here! I have superiority, I'm a pillar you jackass!" Tengen shouted at him. "I don't accept you as a pillar! Hmph!" Tanjiro said.

"Don't you hmph me! What the hell do you mean you don't accept me!? You lowly brats! Are your brains completely dead!?" Tengen shouted at them. "I need a girl member on this mission, so I'm bringing them along! I don't need Shinobu's permission if their aren't successors!" 

"Naho isn't a demon slayer member! She isn't wearing a uniform!" one of the girls shouted. "Don't need her then" Tengen said, throwing the girl off of him.

Tanjiro caught her and Rias shouted "What the hell is wrong with you!? Why are you acting like an asshole all of a sudden!?"

"Anyway, I'm taking her on my mission. She may not be useful, but she's still a demon slayer member regardless" Tengen said. "People have their own circumstances, so I would like you to stop poking around insensitively! Let go of Aoi!" Tanjiro shouted. "Stupid, so stupid. You're a giant mess after Rengoku's death, all of you. The demon slayers are just getting weaker and weaker and soon we won't have any" Tengen told them. 

"Then we'll go instead" Xenovia said. "Us too!" Tanjiro shouted, as Inosuke and Zenitsu appear. Tengen looked at all of them and said "But you guys are just devils, you're not demon slayers."

Xenovia growl and said "Rengoku accepted us as demon slayers! If he accepted us then we are demon slayers! It doesn't matter you say!" 

Tengen sigh and said "Fine, you guys will come with me then."

"Wow, that was easy" Issei said. "But don't you dare defy me punks!" Tengen said, slapping Aoi's butt.

He free Aoi as she ran to hug the butterfly girls. Everyone was following him and Issei asked "So, where're we going big guy?"

"To the most flamboyant place in all of japan filled with lust and greed: The Red Light District, where the demon lives."

"We're going to the red light district!? I'm so excited!" Issei said, as he was then smack in the head by Koneko. Tengen turn around and started yelling out to them "I am god, got it!? I am god, you all are trash! First off, get that right into your skulls! Screw it in there! If I tell you guys to become a dog, become a dog! If I tell you to become a monkey, become a monkey! You all will always humor me while stooping down and imploring me for favors! And do your best to flatter me! I'll say this one more time, I am god!" 

He then did a little pose, making Zenitsu a little skeptical about joining the mission. 

Tanjiro raise his hand and asked "What exactly do you rule over as a god?"

"He's not a god" Rias said, but was not heard when Tengen interrupted her. "Nice question, I have high hopes for you. I'm the god who rules over flamboyance, the god of festivals" he told them. "He's a moron" Zenitsu whisper into Kiba's ear. "I am the king of the mountain, nice to meet you god of festivals" Inosuke said. Everyone stare at him and Tengen said "What're you talking about, you're just disgusting."

"Hey!" Inosuke shouted at him as Tengen then sigh. "The Wisteria House is on the way on the flower district, we'll get prepared there. Follow me" he said, as he then vanish into air. Everyone was shock and Zenitsu screamed out "He's gone!"

They then spotted him down the road but he was so far away. "How the hell do you guys keep teleporting like this?" Issei said, as they the follow him. "So this is the power of the festival god!" Inosuke said. "No, that guy is the Sound pillar Tengen Uzui" Tanjiro told him. "After him!" Zenitsu screamed. 

They finally got up to him to a house marked with a wisteria flower. "People who live here will help us demon slayers and ask nothing for return" Tanjiro explained to the devils. "But why?" Rias asked. "Because long ago the owners of these homes were rescue by demon slayers, so they do this as thanks."

They went inside where Tengen explained the situation to them. "Once we infiltrate the red light district, we first have to look for my girlfriend. I'll be looking around for information on the demon as well" he told them. Insouke was just shoving his mouth with food while Zenitsu was just staring at him. 

"This is unbelievable!" Zenitsu screamed. "Huh?" Tengen said. "Please stop joking around! Don't use your subordinates to look for personal girls to please you!"

"Huh!? You're misunderstanding something!" Tengen shouted at him. "No I'm not! I'm just going to say it harshly! Weird ass people like you will never be popular! However, you're telling us demon slayers and devils, you want a bride!"

"You damn fool! My girlfriend infiltrated the red light district in order to collect information on the demon! Our regular contact was cut off, so now I'm going too!" Tengen shouted at him. Zenitsu stare at him and said "That's all in your head."

"You shitty brat! Here are the letters she sent me via crow!" Tengen shouted throwing him a bunch of envelopes to his face. "Oh that's sweet. You're going over there to make sure your girlfriend is safe" Rias told him. "I actually have three girlfriends" Tengen said. "Three girlfriends! You bastard!" both Issei and Zenitsu scream. Tengen replied with a punch to both of their stomachs. 

A/N: Imagine he did this to both Issei and Zenitsu

"Any other complaints?" Tengen told the others, getting headshakes as replies. "Uhm in the letters, you remind them multiple times to do their best to not stand out. But how are we going to find them then?" Tanjiro told him. "Well we're going to be in disguised of course, and as much as I hate the idea be plain, you guys just have to do a certain something, then infiltrate" Tengen told him.

He then explained that his three girlfriends are kunoichi's and that he send them so they can get more information about the demon. "We've narrowed the number of suspicious stores down to three, so you guys will look for my girlfriends and gather intel."

"Aren't your girlfriends dead already?" Inosuke, shocking everyone else. Tengen replied back with a punch to the stomach again.

"We brought the necessary items over" said the house owner. "Thanks" Tengen said in a low tone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.4K 36
โ๐—œ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜. ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐˜†, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป...
12.9K 194 46
Hi! This is my first book so,sorry if it's bad. Kny/Demon slayer one-shots and headcannons. I take requests so feel free to request anything(except N...
24.2K 154 34
This story is only for me to update on my free time or ideas that pop into my head that don't correlate With my current story I'm working on, so upda...
578 37 14
"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐†." - โ‚˜โ‚แตฃcแตคโ‚› โ‚œแตคโ‚—โ‚—แตขแตคโ‚› Cแตขcโ‚‘แตฃโ‚’ โณ-ยฐ;--| เผ หš ๏ฝกโ‹† โง—...