Their Lion. (Hiatus)

By Rainless-18

A girl with a troubled past, was accepted in The generation of Miracles, and when they separated she could on... More

Cocky Red haired Bastard
He's Here!
Raion's display of ability.

Meeting the Generation Of Miracles

162 1 1
By Rainless-18

Prologue

(Please note that Katsu is not Actually Aomine sister in the anime, she is one of my Oc's)

Raion, a girl with short and choppy black hair, and piercing charcoal eyes was perceived as many things; Like Vicious,  A danger, Untamable, Reckless, Rude, and downright scary.

There was one person who believed Raion was an Amazing person who was unbelievably kind and nice. She wouldn't even hesitate in telling you this.  So most people left it alone and didn't call Raion mean and aggressive, until she went berserk.

The one Girl who never judged Raion, Her name was Tora, and she's dead. Many people said that they got along so well because their names meant Tiger and Lion. But in reality it was simply Tora's ability to stabilize Raion's anger.

So imagine That unstable Lion, learning that her tiger had died. Being killed by a middle aged man, Who felt joy as he took her life.

That day was how she got her reputation. She learned that her stabilization had died, and to make matters worse a couple of Dicks, we're making fun of her Dead friend...

So what did she do? She beat them black and blue and made sure they would never forget her, She scarred them mentally with her animalistic growls and ferocious hits, almost like a wild animal itself.

Ever since that day 3 Years ago, people avoided her like the plague, and she loved it, if anything she basked in the fear they showed as she passed.

(This is what she looks like, except not the glasses and she has more piercings than that, and if y'all want you can keep the long nails I really don't care.)

(Present day)

Raion was simply walking down a street, Minding her own business when she heard shouts, And Raion was never one to miss a good show.

She lazily made her way over to where she heard the angry shouts.

In front of her were an older group of kids picking on some younger kids, maybe barely younger than middle school.

"STOP! You can't just kick us off the court when we were here first!" A little girl with Dark blue hair shouted.

She seemed pretty brave but if you looked closely you could see a slight tremor in her arm.

Her eyes were glaring as though the older kids had killed her dog.

Raion laughed slightly, Already liking the girl.

Noticing an older boy stepping forward to strike her Raion's eyes Narrowed dangerously.

She waited a second to see if he would actually strike the girl.

Much to others dismay and to her hate he did, he had no shame as her brought his hand down onto the girl, striking her so hard she fell.

"Listen her kid, I don't really care if you and those losers were here first! I'm here now and I don't want you on my court."

Raion's eyes Glared daggers into the boy as she stalked over like a predator watching its prey.

"How un-Gentlemen like, a teenager striking a little girl. We're are your manners I wonder?" Raion taunted.

Her short black hair blew in the wind as she tilted her head slightly, making her look scary as her eyes glinted in the sun.

"Back off before I make you!" He yelled in anger raising a fist threateningly.

"Oh ho ho, The boy is going to strike another girl huh? I'd like to see him try and get away with all his limbs." Raion Threatened not so subtly.

The boys eyes widened and filled with rage as he swung his opened hand forward to strike her across her face. And that's what would've happened if Raion had not cough several of his fingers, in her mouth...

The boy screamed in agony, as the fingers have many nerves in them.

Her teeth glinted dangerously as she bit down into his fingers, and the metallic taste of blood filled her mouth as she let go of his fingers.

She smiled madly while his blood dripped down her face. She looked crazy, insane if anything.

"Y-you demon!"

Yet even as he had his hand injured he still did not leave.

Raion smirked again, finding this new idea she had come up with intriguing.

She looked behind her," Hey, you with the blue hair, Toss me a basketball."

The little girl didn't hesitate to throw the order girl the ball.

"I'll make ya a deal you brats, If I make this shot single handedly and With my eyes closed, you leave right now and never come back."

"Blindfolded and one armed?" Someone questioned, she nodded not seeing anything wrong with the handicaps.

"And what if you miss?" One of the older boys asked.

She pondered for a moment before answering," I'll let you beat the shit out of me!" She answered cheekily.

The boys grinned and agreed immediately.

Raion grabbed the sleeve to her jacket before yanking down, causing it to tear near the shoulder.

She tied her sleeve around her face and put an arm behind her back.

She took a deep breath in through her nose and out through her mouth, almost feeling and knowing were everyone is just by feeling it.

Everyone's attention was on the girl as she bent her arm and shot the ball, at first glance people would think it would miss, but it was a straight shot without even using the back board.

Feeling victorious she grinned ripping off her sleeve and pointing her thumb in a different direction, "Yall lost the deal, Now leave. before I make you." Raion grinned threateningly licking the blood off her her bottom lip with her tongue.

The boys hightailed it after that running away screaming the devil had been sent after them.

Raion simply shrugged and went to walk away when a tiny hand grabbed the back of her jacket.

She turned around to see the little girl. Her eyes were sparking with admiration.

"How do you do that!? " the girl shouted in awe.

"I don't know, I just threw the ball in an arc and tried not to miss?" Raion answered unsure.

"You have to show my brother! He would think it's cool! I think.." she trailed off unsure.

" Uh... I mean I could? I think, simply meet me here again with your brother and anyone else who wants to see me throw a ball??"
She replied slightly sarcastically.

The girl didn't catch on at all as she agreed almost immediately.

"Ok! You have to meet me here at 4 Pm! Don't be late." The girl firmly stated before walking off.

Leaving you slightly confused but you agreed none the less.

(The next day)

You arrived in the same spot as yesterday but you didn't just walk out, you had climbed a tree to a high enough position so that you wouldn't be spotted easily.

Looking down there you see a total of 7 people, including the girl.

One had light blue hair and didn't seem to be smiling, but also didn't seem to be mad.

One had Green hair and glasses, and looked annoyed at having to be here.

One had soft looking light purple hair, and was snacking on candy.

One had dark blue hair like the little girl and had a smirk.

One had blonde hair and looked like a whole ass model...

And one seemed to have reddish pink hair and a scary glare.

(Down with the Generation of Miracles)

"Are you sure this mystery person is coming Katsu?" Aomine asked slightly annoyed now.

Katsu nodded furiously, "Yes! She promised!"

Midorima sighed and pinched his nose, "That doesn't necessarily mean she will show."

"Maybe she has a ghost of a presence like I do...." Kuroko said randomly, earning some glares and and a small laugh.

Suddenly it was like another Presence had entered the range near them.

Kuroko looked up and his eyes slightly widened, but not much.

"I think I found her..." he said slowly.

Most of The Generation of Miracles looked towards him with interest.

Kuroko didn't say anything else, and simply pointed up, to a tall tree that had a shadow looming out of it.

A girl with short choppy black hair was standing up and leaning forward.

"THATS HER! That's the girl!!" Katsu said excited.

Suddenly the Shadow lurched and jumped forward, she shot towards the ground before landing on all four of her limbs.

She had used her Feet and Hands to brace the fall.

She got up and dusted herself off, While most of The Miracles gaped like a fish.

She was wearing a different outfit except she had the same jacket on.

She walked closer, and most people could see the look in her face from there, she looked aggressive already.

But then she saw Katsu and her face softened ever so slightly.

She picked her ear with her pinky and yawned.

"I forgot What exactly you wanted me to do, Sorry Katsu, remind how many handicaps I had yesterday." Raion absentmindedly asked.

Katsu eagerly bounced up and down.

"You had an arm behind your back and you had a blindfold! You were also basically under the other hoop!" She excitedly explained, tripping over some of her words.

Raion nodded, "Yes that's what I did, I remember now, and all I have to do is redo the shot?"

Katsu nodded and Raion nodded to herself.

She ripped her other sleeve off in one quick pull.

She walked to the other side of the hoop, almost directly under the hoop.

She tied the Sleeve around her eyes, rendering her from being able to see anymore, as well as moving one of her arms behind her back.

She took a deep breath through her Nose and then released it out of her mouth.

She bent her arm, before snapping it up and shooting the ball. The ball didn't hit the backboard and simply swished into the net.

Raion ripped off her sleeve and went to move when Katsu started stuttering.

The others had looks of awe and shock, and some simply didn't care.

"Y-you, H-How! THATS SO COOL!" She screeched like a banshee.

The others looked confused as midorima spoke," I though you already said you already saw this Katsu?"

The blue haired girl nodded, " I DID! I DID BUT LAST TIME SHE USED HER LEFT ARM TO SHOOT! THIS TIME SHE USED HER RIGHT!"

A silence filled the air and you could hear the tweets of birds near.

"Well if that's all? I'm gonna go..."
But right before she could completely walk away someone spoke up.

"What school are you going to?"

"I don't know, I just got expelled from my last school for throwing a pair of scissors at  a kid." Raion said with a shrug as though that was a normal thing.

"I want you to go to our school and to join our basketball team, first string." The red/pink haired boy called out.

Raion shrugged absentmindedly," Uh sure."

"But first I want you to have a match with Aomine, You win if you score once."

I raised my eyebrows at this, Just one point?

Interesting...

You nodded and agreed, as you were getting ready for the One on One you took of your jacket completely, to show a black tank top under, you also slid off your pants, to show some grey shorts.

You stretched out, Yawning slightly, as you were not a morning person, and jumping off of high places drains you.

You got ready, As Aomine started with the ball.

He started dribbling and slightly moving left to right.

Untill he completely breezed past you  ,at an insane pace of quick feet,and slammed the ball into the hoop.

You tilted your head slightly, So that's his speed. Good to know.

"I thought you were great at this! Don't be boring." Aomine called out grinning.

But he was distracted as the ball bounced once then twice you were suddenly over there with the ball.

And the second the ball was in your hands you shot up and off, taking off the the other side, but you weren't fast enough and Aomine stopped you once more.

Aomine had the ball and he got past you easily again, but this time You disappeared from sight completely untill You appeared almost like a rocket in front of him, immediately blocking his shot.

You caught the ball and launched yourself with your feet forward. Closer and closer to the net untill you slammed the ball in.

Winning this little scrimmage.

From that Day on, Raion was known as the Lion of the court, Or as the Generation of Miracles Lion.

The generation of miracles had a leash on you, controlling most of her  actions, and yet Raion didn't care at all, she didn't mind being a puppet.

The generation of Miracles soon heard what they started calling Raion, Their little pet, or their Lion.

That's when Some of them just realized how Raion never questioned them, and never 'disobeyed' When they asked her to do something, she did it.

And it wasn't a control type of relationship she had with them, she was genuinely their friend, but in the court she was a whole different person, she was like an Untamable Lion who only the Generation of Miracles could tame.

But then The generation split ways, and The Lion felt conflicted, not knowing where to go.

So when Kuroko, the shadow stepped in, and didn't leave her, she stuck to him even more. And was even more protective seeing as he had a small build.

But what's going to happen when she sees the Generation of Miracles again, but this time playing each other?

Continue Reading