To Make Him Smile

Από Always_Manyata

Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter!
Bonus Chapter continue...
Bonus chapter ✨
Facts about the book !
Bonus Chapter
Please Review this book 😊
✨ short stories ✨

Chapter 33

25.9K 1.4K 311
Από Always_Manyata

Aarav's POV

I woke up when i heard birds chirupping and the sun shining on my face.

I cover my face with my hands, as the sunshine is directly falling on my eyes.

As i am just awake, i felt a hand on my hairs and my shoulders.

I rub my right eye. Then i look up and saw the most idyllic face...... of Bhaviksha.

Her head is on the dashboard of the bed, sleeping with mouth closed and hairs falling on her face.

I realised that it is her hands on me and I am sleeping on her laps.

I slowly removed her hands from me without walking her up and get up.

I carefully make her sleep properly on my bed, she moves a bit and say "mumma let me sleep" in a sleepy voice.

She frowns as sunlight was falling on her face, so i quickly pull the curtains on.

I sit on the floor besides her and stare at her peaceful face.

I don't know when you became so special to me that i shared my past and fear with you.

I don't know how you do it, but when you console me i feel like expressing all my miseries to you. You make me feel secured. Your words which you said yesterday, made me feel that you can and you will change my life.

After Sharingy past with you i felt reliefed to this extend that i don't feel like killing myself.

Yesterday i slept so peacefully, with you, I can't express it how it happened but yesterday i had only you in my dreams. I didn't dream about my past or their torture. It was my first serene and calm sleep.

When you kissed my forehead, i felt the most loved person. When you kissed my cheek, where Taiji slapped me, my pain died there itself.

I don't know how will you fight them Bhaviksha but if you will enter into any kind of danger, i will sacrifice myself to save you.

I kiss her forehead making sure that she don't wake up. A smile formed on her lips and even on mine.

I go to freshen up because i am not going for jogging today.

I take a warm water shower and come out to find that she is still sleeping but this time with her mouth wide open, sleeping on her stomach and hands spread straight. Cute!

I was staring at her until i hear mom knocking my door.

"Aarav! Aarav Bacha please open the door"

My eyes grew wide, i have to wake her.

I whisper out Bhaviksha's Name "Bhaviksha! Bhaviksha get up"

"Let me sleep mom, i am so tired" she mumbled.

"Bhaviksha it's me Aarav"

"You are already in my dreams Aarav"

"Bh-" what did she just say???

Her eyes also snap opened.

She gets up with a jerks and looks at me. She tugs in her hairs behind her ears and open closed her mouth as of struggling to say something.

"Aarav, please open the door" mom speaks.

She gets up from my bed and say in low voice"i will just leave"

She begans to move but stops.

She turns and picks up my phone and say "i am taking this with me" and move out to her room from the balcony.

I quickly open the door and Mom engulfs me into a hug.

I found dad and Priya as well.

"I was so scared Aarav" she breaks the hug and ask with concern "are you alright?"

"Yes mom"

"Bhai" Priya hugs me and say "i know you are the best and you can never kill anyone, i trust you and sorry for not understanding you, your gloominess, i am such a bad sister"

I wipe her tears "you are the best sister i can ever have in my life and why are you sorry for? You didn't so anything!" I passed a small smile.

"Bhai you...you are smiling. Mom, dad Bhai is smiling" priya jumps with excitement.

I looked at mom and dad even they both were smiling.

Dad came and cupped my face "i was waiting for this day, to look at you smiling...and finally...i am so happy my son" he hugged me and patted my back.

Mom cried and kissed my forehead "i am so happy to see you smile Aarav...my heart was longing to see my child like this"

Three of them hugged me.

Soon we heard a click sound.

We all looked at the source where the sound came from.

Bhaviksha along with her family was smiling looking at us.

Bhaviksha clicked a picture with her Camera.

"Special moments should be Captured right?" She smiled.

Sheena Aunty came towards me and patted my cheeks "keep smiling Aarav, you look so good with it"

Raj uncle said "yeah and i am damn sure a girl will fall for you if you will just pass a smile at her"

I looked at Bhaviksha, who was smiling looking at me.

Will she fall for me? I thought.

Oh what am i even thinking?? Stupid me, she is just your friend Aarav.
I made myself understand.

"Come for breakfast it's almost ready" mom said and i nod.

Bhaviksha's POV

Breakfast, taiji...she definitely adds something in his food.

After freshening up i move down to the dinning table.

Everyone began settling on there places.

Taiji already prepared his food i guess.

I enter the kitchen to check on his food but there were two plates. Which one is of Aarav?

I quickly take bite from both of them.

One was okay but when i taste the other one i start coughing.

It's so spicy!!

I quickly drink water.

Aarav eats this spicy food, i tasted other dishes in his plate.

One was so salty and the other had no flavor.

What the hell!!

I won't let you eat this food Aarav, not at all.

I come out of the kitchen and sit on place, infront of Aarav.

When everyone settled i said "Aarav yesterday you forgot your phone in the hall so i kept it with me as you were not opening the door,
but then in the night, like around 2 or 3 some Bastard, idiot, donkey, Loser, duffer, Mad, ugly, ullu ka pattha(son of an owl), Jahil gavahar(illiterate, uncivilised) was calling you non stop"

All the 3 bastards began to cough continuously.

"And you know when i was cutting the call that idiot again called, such a big Bastard who ever was calling, right Gajraj uncle" i looked at him.

He blinked several time and said "haan aaa yeah yeah he is "

I Looked at Aarav he was worried. Uff this boy.

Soon Women's began to place the food on the table.

As all the women's were fasting i said "Shalini Aunty Don't you think that today is celebration day as today Aarav smiled a bit, so i think he should eat these delicious food and why only today??? Everyday"

"Yes your are absolutely right beta" Shalini aunty said "let me serve him this"

"But Shalini he should eat healthy food right" Lalita aunty said.

"Aree aunty, healthy food are just for name and it's required to be eaten mostly by sportsmen so i think

(i got up from my chair and took Aarav's plate and placed it Front of Pratap)

I think that Pratap bhaiya should eat it for a healthy body and mind for playing and as Aarav isn't in any sports, he doesn't require it, right Aarav?"

I look at Aarav and signal him to nod

And he nods.

Taiji Glares at him.

"No I can't eat this much" Pratap said immediately.

"Will you waste food Pratap?? I thought you are muscular and going to be "CEO", you will eat this but I don't think you are Capable" i said dramatically

"I..i-i will eat" he said with hesitation

"No" taiji screamed.

"What happened aunty?" I asked "is there something in the food?"

Her face paled.

After a few minutes she said "no, no but it's a bit salty so-"

"So what? Pratap can eat anything, right Pratap!!" I said very sweetly.

My parents looked at me with bewilderement.

I know i am looking crazy but for Aarav i can be crazy.

"Aree Shalini Aunty what are you waiting for ? Serve Aarav!!! Wait i will do it"

I began to serve for Aarav and then winked at him.

When Pratap finished his food and when he came to Aarav's plate in which there was the most non eatable food he was shaking.

"What happened Pratap?? Eat na" i nudged.

He nods and began eating. He was about to vomit but controlled.

"Are you about to vomit?? I thought you can complete the whole plate as you are the CEO" i said sadly.

He began to eat his food and his parents were just looking at him with ewww.

Wow i love it.

I found my family controlling their laughs as they don't like this Pratap.

As soon as he completes eatting he rushed to his room and even his mom.

I let out a small chuckle. CEO is Pratap's Weakness.

Sorry, Pratap Bhaiya's weakness.

Today's Lunch was so delicious.

After Lunch i entered Aarav's room and closed the door.

No, i am not going to do anything what you are thinking i will do.

When did i said you will do something- mt mind said

You didn't?

No!

Okay, good.

"Bhaviksha?" Aarav called

I Looked at him "umm sorry, i was just thinking something,.....so i was here to say!!! Something........"

I close my eyes, blink them , look up....

What are you doing??-my mind asked

Thinking!!!

"Sorry, i forgot" i giggle in embarrassment.

He shook his head "no proble-"

I shout suddenly

"Yeah i remember"

I sit on his bed and asked" do you have any problem if i distroy your phone?"

"Umm why?"

"So that they don't call in the night!"

"Okay but can i have my memory card and sim?" He asked

"Yeah sure, is something important saved on your phone?"

"Yes"

"What?"

"Your ph- ph ph, phhhhhhhh" he paused and began mumbled something like damn it i guess.

"What my??" I asked.

He began looking here and there "aah ahhh, your..."

"Wait i will see myself" i said and took out my phone!

Yes my phone as his phone is in my room.

I unlocked my phone but he began to snatch it from me, but i dougde it.

"Give it to me Bhaviksha" He said calmly but his voice was as if he was panicking.

"Take it if you can" i stood up from the bed and began to run.

Again running!

Oh please shut up.

"Bhaviksha give it please" he pleaded

"Not at all" I showed my tongue to him and giggled.

He began running behind me.

But when i went behind the curtains, he also came and caught hold of me along with the curtain due to which Aarav fell and me Above him and the curtains on us.

I closed my eyes and breathed heavily.

After a minute i open my eyes.

I found my cheeks on a Aarav's Chest and my hands holding his shirt very tightly near his chest.

I look up, into his Captivating Black orbs.

My heartbeat increased and i began feeling different, different becauseause he is very close to me, different because i am drowning into those attractive orbs of his, different cause i can feel his heartbeats which is beating at the same rate as mine, different because this closeness is making me feel nervous but at the sametime pleasing.

My phone began to ring, breaking our eye contact.

I felt my cheeks becoming hot.

I slid down from him and sat, even he sat beside me.

We both began to remove the curtain from us, we are not speaking nor we looking at eachother.

God why this curtain so big??? We both are stuck in it.

I moved a bit away from Aarav as his proximity is affecting me, i let out a voice in pain "aah" and held my head.

Then i realized, that some of my front hairs got entangled with his shirts button.

Wow, just like a movie scene.

Curtain is still over us and now i got entangled with Aarav, i mean my hairs with his shirt.

I move again close to him and with my shaky hands i began to remove my hairs from his shirt's top most button.

His breath began to fall on my cheeks, making me even move nervous.

I suddenly felt his hands coming near my face, so i looked at his hand and then him, he was already gazing at my face, his hands slowly tugged my hairs Behind my ears, i closed my eyes when his fingers brushed my face.

My breath is becoming uneven, i open my eyes, to find him looking me with a very intense gaze.

I began to bit my bottom lip, his eyes moved down from my eyes to my lips.

Thousands of Butterflies began to fly in my tummy.

My hands are still on his botton and slightly touching his throat.

His right hand in my cheeks and his thumb caressing my cheeks.

My eyes also scrolled down to his lips, the most appealing lips.

He made my lips out of my teeths with his thumb. I gulped at his action.

I felt him coming close to me, making my hold on his shirt tight and my heartbeat accelerating even more.

I couldn't control, so even i began to lean closer to his lips.

Soon our nose touched so we tilted our heads to either sides.

I felt my lips attracting to his lips like magnate.

I parted my lips as our lips our just about to touch and closed my eyes.

And that's it!!

My phone began to ring and our lips brushed with eachother slightly and we moved apart.

We both began to breath loudly, i felt myself cheek more hot and the environment even more hotter.

I realised my hairs from his button and we some how came out of the curtain's trap.

We stood up and i picked up my phone.

I gulped and began to look here and there.

"I- i wi-ll g-give yo-your si-m ca-ard and Memo-ry card, th-this i-is m-my ph-phone" i smattered alot and i blinked several times.

With my head down and fast heart Beats i rushed in my room.

I closed the door of my room and leaned on it and kept my hand on my heart.

I closed my eyes and took a long breath.

That was so intimidating !!!

Our proximity, our eye contact, our lips brushing with eachother, i can only see that.

Those 5 mintues were so, so.....

Delightful?

I don't know but you can say that.

After composing myself i looked at myself in the mirror, i was so red, red like a rose.

Touched my lips and smiled.

I quickly took Aarav's phone and took out the sim and memory card.

I stood infront of his room. I am feeling so nervous.

I took a deep breath and knocked, but he didn't open, i knocked again.

I opened the door and found no one.

I heard the shower.

He is bathing??? Now???

I brushed the thought away and kept the cards on his table, where he can spot them easily.

I came out his room and went down in the main hall.

I found my mom, Shalini aunty and even that cruel Lalita Aunty talking to eachother.

"Hello ladies" i said with a smile.

"Hello Bhaviksha beta" Shalini aunty said

"So what are you doing?" I asked

"Nothing just your mom is teaching us how to make gloves through weaving" Lalita aunty said.

I don't want to smile but i pass a fake one.

Soon the men's also came from outside.

Priya and Rahul also came from there study session.

Pratap is out somewhere and Aarav came in freshly new cloths. He didn't look at me nor i had the courage to look.

When all of them settled down i said.

"Umm do you guys know, i saw i movie, yesterday"

They all turned there Attention towards me.

"It was a very emotional one and cruel one as well" they listened to me very carefully so i continued "in that there was a boy, very quiet and good one. His uncle and Aunty used to beat her so badly, with Chabook, knife and what not that the boy began to fear them"

"Such a evil, bastard, wicked people they must be" Shalini Aunty said and i looked at Lalita aunty and Gajraj uncle, their faces were pale.

"Yes they must be hung to death" Alok uncle said with grinted teeths.

"Poor soul, suffered alot" my mom said

I stood up and said "yes mom, and uncle you are so very much correct, those Bastard, they must be thrown to roads to be eaten raw by animals, we should throw bricks on such kind of people....like this"

Saying that i threw Aarav's phone into the fish tank nearby.

I put my hands on my face in shock.

Phone problem solved, now i will see how they will call Aarav.

I looked at Aarav, i winked at him and he understood.

"Sorry Aarav, i brought your phone to return you but, but in this frustration for those idiot's i threw your phone.....sorry" i pleaded like a puppy.

Wow i am a good actor.

"No problem beta it's fine, don't worry" Alok uncle said.

I just nod, i looked at Gajraj uncle and Lalita aunty they were sweating.

Nice!

I found Dadaji coming from his room.

He was facing difficulty in walk, i waved at Aarav, he looked at me.

I signalled him towards Dadaji.

He immediately got up and held Dadaji.

He said "let me help you walk till the sofa Dadaji"

"I don't need your help" he said a bit rudely.

"Please Dadaji" he pleaded, Dadaji looked at him for sometime and then stopped protesting.

I smiled, i have to bring this dada and grandson a bit together before i reveal the truth of this drug family on Dusherra!

Yes i have planned everything how.

I can even show the family members the video i have but i won't until i hear them confess that they killed Aarav's parents and Dadiji, i know they killed them for their own purpose but the video i have Doesn't reveal anything like that.

I want them to suffer before going to jail and i have only 2 more days for that, i want to see them in fear and pain, like they made Aarav feel.

On Dusherra these evils will get punished, they are the real Ravan in Aarav's Life.

°°°°°°°°°°

During Dinner i already told Aarav's mom to make him eat what she is making and not what His taiji make as Aarav doesn't require that food.

She patted my cheeks and said " you are really a good friend of Aarav" i Smiled.

In Pratap's food i added the Julab powder as some was left and i didn't wanted to waste it.

After that he never came out if the bathroom.

After dinner, Priya, Rahul, Aarav and me went for a walk and talked for sometime, i didn't talk to Aarav nor did he because of that intimate incidence .....you know.

later on we all moved in our rooms for sleeping.

As Aarav and my room are in the same direction i said "good night Aarav"

"Good night"

He was about to enter his room when i held his hand.

He looked at me.

"Don't open the door, if it's any of them and if you get any nightmare come to me even if it is very late, just don't hesitate, i will keep the balcony door open for you to enter" i said and he kept looking at me.

"Okay?" I asked and he nods.

I left his hand and smiled.

I walked to my room and changed into my pj's and slept.

Our just about to kiss episode played in my mind repeatedly, I don't know why i didn't stop him nor did i stop myself from doing that! I was getting pulled towards him. Why???

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you so much ❤️

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.3M 51.5K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
415K 29.5K 65
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...
293K 24.7K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
744K 43K 54
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...