The Heroic Spirit (Date A Liv...

By Russelkier

Izuku Midoriya is now a pro hero and became the next Symbol of Peace but he died on a fight with the new All... More

Introduction!
Prologue: A New Beginning!
Chapter 1:Spirit Girl Appeared!
Chapter 2:Date a Spirit (Part 1)
Chapter 2:Date a Spirit (Part 2)
Chapter 3:A Day with Tohka!
Chapter 4: Unhappy Rain
Chapter 6: Hot Springs of Love
Chapter 7: The Visitors
Chapter 8: Triple Frenzy

Chapter 5: The Freezing Ground

2.3K 61 50
By Russelkier

Rainfall

Itsuka Residence

Izuku: H-Hey, Tohka... Please, just listen to what I have to say.

*Crash!*

Tohka: Don't worry about me! Get lost already, you big idiot!!

Izuku: Tohka...

Inside the house of the Itsuka family, Midoriya is now trying to talk to Tohka but couldn't, because she is very angry at him.

Izuku: What did I do wrong...?

_____
_____

Restaurant

Reine: Forgive me for being blunt, Tohka, but would you tell me what's frustrating you?

Reine asked Tohka. Both of them are inside the restaurant and having a talk.

Reine: Is it because you can't accept Zuzu seeing other women?

Reine's guess was right as she breaks Tohka's silence.

Tohka: Wh-Why do you keep bringing up Izuku?

Reine: Oh, he has nothing to do with it?

Reine said bluntly. Tohka couldn't answer as she grew frustrated and rubs her head in frustration.

Tohka: I can't say. Even I'm not sure why I feel like this.

_____
_____

At the streets, Midoriya is walking his way home with his groceries on his hand and his umbrella, covering him from the rain. Midoriya looks to the ground while walking, remembering Tohka's expression after what happened last time.

Izuku: Tohka... What have I done to make her angry? Was she angry about the accident I did with Yoshinon? If so, I want to talk to her and apologize...

Midoriya thought with a frown as he kept walking.

Izuku: Wait, me and Tohka had a date together back then and... we k-kissed. And right now, I'm asking Yoshinon for a date in order to save her. Doesn't that count as cheating? I m-mean, Tohka is not my g-girlfriend yet...

While he's thinking about his situation with Tohka and his encounter with Yoshinon, something catches his eye. Midoriya snapped out from his thoughts and saw Yoshinon who seems to be finding something.

Izuku: Y-Yoshinon?

Yoshinon heard Midoriya's voice as she gasped and tried to run away.

Izuku: Ah, w-wait! Calm down, I won't hurt you. Huh? What happened to your puppet?

Midoriya said, looking at Yoshinon's left hand where her puppet is worn at. Yoshinon widened her eyes as she runs back to Midoriya and grabs his uniform.

Izuku: Were you looking for it?

Yoshinon looks at Midoriya and nodded slowly at his question.

_____
_____

Tohka: It's not for me to decide who Izuku meets or kisses, but seeing that... felt really painful for some reason. And when that rabbit told me that Izuku cares more about that girl than me, I felt really helpless. I got so scared. Is there something wrong with me?

Tohka explained with a frown as Reine stares at her.

_____
_____

Izuku: ...I see. So you lost it after the AST attacked you yesterday?

Midoriya said as Yoshinon nodded.

Izuku: That's the story. Do you know where it is, Kotori?

Kotori: We're currently analyzing the camera footage. We want all of her attention to be focused on you, so we can't send our people into the field. We'll support you as much as we can from behind the scenes, though.

Kotori said from Midoriya's earphone as he nodded.

Izuku: I see... Okay, let's go look for it, Yoshinon.

Yoshino: I-I'm... not Yoshinon. I'm Yoshino. Yoshinon is... my friend.

Yoshino said who was mistakenly called as Yoshinon.

Izuku: Yoshino? Got it. Well then, let's go find Yoshinon together.

Midoriya said with a small smile. Then, Yoshino begins to look for her puppet Yoshinon as Midoriya followed her.

_____
_____

Reine: There's nothing wrong with you. I think we just need to clear up the misunderstanding.

Tohka: Misunderstanding?

Reine: Yes. That kiss was definitely an accident, and furthermore, it isn't true that Izuku values that girl more than you.

Reine explained as Tohka looks down with a frown.

Tohka: But, Izuku...

Reine: If he didn't care about you, he would never have put his life in danger to save you.

Tohka: Huh?

Izuku: Tohka!

Tohka remembered Midoriya saving her from the incoming attack of the giant bunny monster called Zadkiel.

Tohka: ...

_____
_____

Midoriya and Yoshino are now trying their best to find Yoshinon in the rubbles, only to find nothing. Suddenly, a growl was heard as Midoriya looks at Yoshino who is touching her stomach with her hands.

Izuku: Yoshino, are you hungry?

Midoriya said as Yoshino quickly shakes her head in disagreement, only for her to be betrayed by her own body.

*Growl*

Yoshino grew embarrassed as she hides her face with her hoodie. Midoriya saw her being embarrassed as he smiled sheepishly.

Izuku: She really is hungry...

Kotori: How about taking a break and getting something to eat?

Izuku: Oh. Sure... But it seems like all the places around here are closed for now.

Midoriya said to Kotori as he looks at the embarrassed Yoshino.

Izuku: Hey, do you want to come to my home, Yoshino?

Yoshino: Huh?

_____
_____

Itsuka Residence

Izuku: I guess I'm lucky that I bought some groceries...

Midoriya thought as he prepares to cook food for Yoshino.

Izuku: I can tell that it's really important to you. But, what exactly does your friend Yoshinon mean to you, if I may ask?

Yoshino: Yoshinon is my friend. And he's... a hero.

Yoshino said as the word "hero" got Midoriya's attention.

A/n: He's a hero nerd(smart boi), that's why :v

Izuku: A hero?

Yoshino: Yoshinon is... my ideal. He's everything... that I'd ever... want to be. Not weak or hesitant like me. He's strong and cool.

Izuku: Hmm. Everything you'd ever want to be, huh...?

Midoriya said as he remembered those days when he was a young child playing around with his childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugou. He smiled at those memories, even if some of it scarred him.

Izuku: *smiles* I see. To me, I like you just the way you are now, though.

Midoriya said, not knowing what that would mean out of context as Yoshino blushed as she hides on the couch, embarrassed.

Izuku: She's almost just like me. And she also reminds me of Eri.

Midoriya thought as he noticed Yoshino hiding on the couch in embarrassment.

Izuku: Is something wrong, Yoshino?

Yoshino: It's the first time anyone's ever told me that.

Yoshino shyly said.

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Kotori: If he did that on purpose, it's pretty impressive.

Kotori said, watching the scenery between Midoriya and Yoshino.

A/n: Wait, now that I've think about it... If they can see what Izuku is doing, does that mean they can see him when he's changing clothes or taking a bath?

Member: Commander, we've found footage of the puppet.

_____
_____

Midoriya and Yoshino finished eating as they continued talking.

Izuku: Tell me, Yoshino. Why didn't you fight back when the AST attacked you? Is there a reason for that?

Yoshino: I don't like being hurt. I don't like scary things. I think those people don't like painful or scary things either, so...

Izuku: Yoshino...

Midoriya said, feeling pity for Yoshino who has a sad expression on her face.

Yoshino: But since I'm so weak, and since I'm a coward, I can't stand being alone. If it gets painful, and I get scared, and I can't stand it, I go crazy. I'd do bad things to everyone if that happened. That's why Yoshinon is my hero. Even if I get scared, Yoshinon tells me that I'll be okay, and then I really feel okay. That's why... That's why...

Suddenly, she felt a hand caressing her head, surprising her. Yoshino looks up and saw Midoriya rubbing her head as he kneeled down.

Yoshino: U-Um...

Izuku: Yoshino, you're friend Yoshinon really sounds like a hero. Don't worry, I will help you find Yoshinon. But for now, I will be the one to protect you from his stead. I'll be your hero, Yoshino.

Midoriya smiled at her as Yoshino blushed at him smiling.

Yoshino: T-Thank you very much.

Izuku: You're welcome... A-Also, I'm sorry about what happened before.

Midoriya said, looking sideways with pink tint on his cheeks as Yoshino was confused.

Yoshino: Before?

Izuku: Y-You know... we k-kissed by accident!

Yoshino: Kissed?

Izuku: Y-Yeah, it's like... w-when a boy and a girl put their l-lips together...

Midoriya said as his face blushes every word he utter, feeling embarrassed at explaining it. Suddenly...

Tohka: Izuku, I'm sorry for everythi-

Tohka opened the door as she wants to apologize to Midoriya, only for her to be shocked because she saw that Midoriya is with Yoshino inside the living room. Midoriya snapped out from his talking and heard Tohka's voice as he paled when he looked at her.

Izuku: T-Tohka?!

Midoriya said, shocked that she is now here. Unfortunately, Yoshino decided to vanish, leaving Midoriya with Tohka who changed her expression to anger once again. Before Midoriya could explain, Tohka just left the room by closing the door out of anger.

Izuku: U-Uhhhh......

Kotori: Izuku, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but we've found where Yoshinon is.

Midoriya snapped out as he listens to the earphone.

Izuku: H-Huh? Really? Where?

Kotori: Well, you could say it's somewhere "unfortunate".

Izuku: Umm, what? What do you mean "unfortunate"?

_____
_____

Tohka's Room

*Punch!*

Tohka: Ngh! *punch* You *punch* stupid *punch* broccoli *punch* headed *punch* idiot!!

Tohka repeatedly punches the bread-like pillow that Midoriya gave to her at their first date. After that, she paused as she noticed her expression.

Tohka: It's the same feeling I had before. This... This painful feeling...

Tohka starts to cry, feeling jealous of what she saw earlier.

_____
_____

A/n: Just imagine him without his bag and bandages.

Midoriya is now wearing his casual outfit and he is walking towards to the location where Yoshinon is. Midoriya then remembered Tohka and what happened earlier as he frowned.

Kotori: Is something bothering you?

Izuku: Huh? Oh, it's nothing...

Kotori: Don't lie. We can see your Mood Meter here and it's slowly dropping.

Izuku: ...Oh.

Midoriya said, realizing that he is just like the Spirits and they can see his Mood Meter. He sighed as he begins to speak.

Kotori: Well?

Izuku: *sighs* It's about what happened earlier. About Tohka...

Kotori: We know. But for now, you need to get Yoshinon back to Yoshino before you can apologize to her.

Izuku: ...Right.

Midoriya said as he arrived at his destination, which is the place where Origami lives. He pushed the doorbell to see if Origami is there.

*Ding-dong!*

Origami: Who's there?

Izuku: *gulps* Um... It's me, Izuku Midoriya-

Suddenly, the doors opened in an instant before he could finish his sentence.

Izuku: That was fast...

Midoriya thought as he enters the elevator.

Izuku: Nobody would've guessed that it'd be at Tobiichi's place.

Kotori: Our investigation leave no room for doubt. We found footage of Tobiichi Origami picking up Yoshinon from the battlefield.

Izuku: I see. Since she's one of the members of the AST after all. But it's kind of hard to imagine her as the type who'd steal stuff.

Kotori: Who cares? We'll help you as much as we can, so...

Suddenly, her voice from the earphone starts to distort. Midoriya widened his eyes, thinking that they're being jammed or he's getting near at Origami's place.

Kotori: *distorted* We're being jammed?

Izuku: Kotori? I can't hear you.

Kotori: *distorted* Izuku!-

Then, Midoriya couldn't hear her responding, meaning that it's up to him to deal this situation. He saw that he's in front of Origami's apartment.

Izuku: *gulps* I can do this... I'm a man. Just talk to her, get the puppet, leave the apartment and mission complete!

Midoriya thought as he pushes the doorbell from Origami's apartment, only for him to see that the door was opened in an instant, making him step back in surprise. Midoriya then saw Origami, wearing a maid outfit.

Izuku: *blushes* U-Uhh... T-Tobiichi?

Origami: Yes?

_____
_____

Midoriya is now sitting beside the table and Origami is sitting beside him, making him feel uncomfortable.

Izuku: U-Um... S-Sorry I... came over so suddenly.

Origami: No problem.

Origami bluntly said as she pours tea on the cup.

Origami: Have some tea.

Izuku: Oh, th-thanks.

Midoriya said as he grabs the cup, only for him to see that it's not a tea that she gave him, it looks like a poison to him as he widened his eyes in horror.

Izuku: *gasps* T-Tobiichi?! T-This is-

Origami: Have some tea.

Izuku: W-What do you mean? This is not a tea!

Origami: Have some tea.

Izuku: ...

Midoriya stares at Origami in disbelief as he can only right now is drink the "tea" that she gave to him.

Izuku: Thanks...

Midoriya said in defeat as he can only hope that he doesn't die from this "tea". He drinks the "tea", only for him to regret as he felt his throat burn.

Izuku: Gurrghh!! My throat!

Midoriya said as he falls on the floor in pain. Then, Origami pins him to the ground, surprising him.

Izuku: *coughs* T-Tobiichi?! Wh-What...

Midoriya said as Origami rubs her lower body onto his, making him blush.

Origami: You don't like it?

Izuku: *blushing* H-Huh?! C-Could you please get off of me?

Origami: No.

Izuku: ._.

Origami: I want to propose a trade. In exchange for me removing myself from you, I want you unconditionally accept a request.

Izuku:*blushing* Wh-What request?

Origami: You address Tohka Yatogami as "Tohka", and yet you address me as "Tobiichi". That is not fair.

Izuku: H-Huh?

Origami: I want you to call me "Origami". Okay?

Izuku: *blushes* Um... s-sure.

Midoriya said. Origami begins to get close to Midoriya as he blushes.

Izuku: O-Origami?

He said as Origami stood up. Midoriya saw her stood up as he did as well.

Origami: Izuku...

Izuku: Y-Yes?

Midoriya responded as Origami jumped high, making him confused. But to Origami, she jumped in joy as she walks away.

Izuku: Huh? Wh-Where are you going?

Origami: To take a shower.

Izuku: Oh.

Origami: ...Do you want to join?

Izuku: *blushes* I RESPECTFULLY DECLINE!

Midoriya said with his face blushing madly as Origami walks to the bathroom to take a shower. When she lefts the room, Midoriya sighed in relief.

Izuku: *sighs* Why did she even said that? Oh right! Yoshinon!

Midoriya said as he begins to roam around Origami's apartment, looking for the puppet. While he was looking for Yoshinon, he saw a few small bottles near the trash can. He took a closer look and saw that the bottles were the one that he drank from Origami's "tea".

Izuku: You can't be serious...

He said as he continues to find the puppet. Finally, he found Yoshinon on the top of the closet. Midoriya took the puppet and ran quickly back to the living room, waiting for Origami.

Izuku: I finally found it. Now, I just need to leave.

Midoriya thought as he hears the door opened. Before Midoriya could respond, he saw Origami only wearing her towel as he blushed.

Izuku: *blushes* G-Gah! O-Origami?!

Origami: What?

Izuku: U-Um...

Origami sits beside Midoriya and suddenly scoots near him, surprising him.

Izuku: Ahh!

Origami: What's wrong?

Izuku: Y-You're too close-

Before Midoriya could finish, Origami scooted near to him again.

Izuku: Erm...

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Kotori: We still don't have contact with Izuku?!

Kyouhei (Dio! :v): It seems that there's an extremely powerful jamming device. Not even the AST HQ could pull this off.

Kotori: What the hell is up with her?!

_____
_____

Origami: I want to ask you a question. During my operation, I'm sure you were...

Origami said, remembering the time when she shoot him by accident.

Origami: What are you?

Izuku: Crap! She's going to find out if I make anything suspicious!

Midoriya thought in panic as he tries to change the subject.

Izuku: Um... Tobii- I mean O-Origami, have you ever talked to a Spirit?

Origami: It's unnecessary.

Izuku: W-Well, I have. Not just with Tohka, but with Yoshino, the one you call "The Hermit", too.

Origami: It's extremely dangerous. You kust stop.

Izuku: Just a little is enough. When they come, please talk to them! Of course, there may be some Spirits that have bad intentions. But Tohka and Yoshino are... I don't know how to put it, but they're both really nice! I want to save Yoshino, and I want you to accept Tohka. And at the same time... Origami, I don't want you to kill those great people! You're a nice person too! Those Spirits are just confused and trying to defend themselves. They don't know what they're doing!

Origami: There's nothing we can do about that. Even if you are right, and the Hermit is not aggressive, there will still be more spacequakes.

Izuku: ...

Before Midoriya could answer, Origami's phone rings, catching their attention.

Origami: A mission!

Izuku: What?

Origami: Hurry to a shelter.

Izuku: Wait, Origami. I have one last question. If, like Tohka, a Spirit lost her powers, you wouldn't attack her, would you?

Midoriya said with a serious tone in his voice.

Origami: It is not what I desire, but I cannot disregard the orders of my superiors and act on my own accord.

Izuku: I see. Thank you then. That's all I wanted to hear.

Midoriya said as Origami prepares herself for her mission while Midoriya leaves the apartment to find Yoshino.

_____
_____

The AST are now chasing Yoshino who is trying to run away from them. Unfortunately for her, the AST will show no mercy at her as she falls to the ground due to their attacks. The AST saw that Yoshino is now defenseless, making an opening for the AST.

Kusakabe: All right! Let's finish her off!

Kusakabe said as the AST aimed their guns at Yoshino who is now scared. When they fired at her, Yoshino decides to summon her angel again, Zadkiel.

Yoshino: Zadkiel!

A giant smoke appeared, covering Yoshino and blocking the AST's vision of her.

Kusakabe: Did we get her?

When the smoke clears, they saw the rabbit monster but it's larger than before.

Zadkiel: *Growls*

Kusakabe: Wha... That's...

Origami: ...an Angel.

They said as Zadkiel begins to freeze it's surroundings except the AST who seemed to be immune to it. The other members of AST tries to shoot Yoshino from behind Zadkiel, only to see that a force field is blocking their attacks. Zadkiel noticed them as it opened it's mouth and freezes the AST members who tried to block it with their force fields.

Kusakabe: It froze their fields?!

Origami: Tch.

After freezing the other AST members, Zadkiel begins to dash away along with Yoshino.

Kusakabe: After them!

Kusakabe said as they chases the Hermit Spirit.

_____
_____

A/n: I think this is one of the "director's cut" of the scene from Date a Live :v

Itsuka Residence

Inside the house, Tohka noticed that the window is getting blurry, thinking that it's getting cold as she walk towards it.

Tohka: What is happening right now?

Tohka said, wiping the window to get a clear vision from outside. Then, she saw an enormous rabbit monster that she has encountered last time and saw Yoshino who is mounting the rabbit monster.

Tohka: That's...

Tohka begins to leave the house and ran towards to Yoshino.

_____
_____

Zadkiel continues to dash away from the AST while Yoshino is clinging on it. Then, she heard a familiar voice calling her.

Izuku: Yoshino!!

Yoshino saw Midoriya, yelling her name from the top of the building. She widened her eyes as Zadkiel paused from it's dashing.

Izuku: Yoshino!

Yoshino: Izuku...

Izuku: Yoshino, I've got something for-

*BOOM!*

Before Midoriya could finish his sentence, someone shoots Zadkiel. Midoriya turned around, only to widen his eyes and see Origami.

Izuku: Origami?!

Midoriya thought as the AST have arrived as they saw Midoriya standing near to the Hermit Spirit.

Kusakabe: Hey, you there! It's dangerous out here! Evacuate!

Zadkiel: *ROOOOOAAARRRSS*

Yoshino: AAAAAAAHHHH!!

Yoshino loses control of Zadkiel as it starts to opens it's mouth, aiming at Midoriya. It's mouth glowed, ready to fire a blast of blizzard, capable of freezing his whole body.

Izuku: She's losing control?! If I use One for All here, I might expose myself from the AST and they might think I'm a Spirit too! If that happens, it'll be hard for me to talk to Yoshino because they will be in our way... Tohka is not here and her powers are seals because of me...

Midoriya gritted his teeth in anger, thinking that he has no chance against this situation. He can only do is run away as fast as he could, or stand on his ground and froze to death.
In the distance, Tohka saw Midoriya on the top of the building and she widened her eyes in horror when she saw Zadkiel, aiming at Midoriya.

Tohka: Izuku! No! You'll never survive that!

Tohka said in worry as she stomps the ground, trying to summon Sandalphon.

Tohka: Sandalphon! Sandalphon! Please come out! Sandalphon!

Tohka pleaded as she repeatedly stomps the ground, hoping to summon her Angel. Zadkiel is almost finished charging up, ready to freeze Midoriya to death as Midoriya grits his teeth.

Izuku: I have no choice but to use it... It's now or never!

Tohka: AAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Izuku: One for All: Full Cowling-

*FWOOSH!*

*BOOM!*

Zadkiel fired at Midoriya it's freezing blast as an explosion occured. When the smoke clears, Midoriya was shocked at what he saw. In front of him was Tohka's sword, Sandalphon.

Izuku: *gasps* T-This is... Sandalphon?! But how?!

Zadkiel begins to dash away again while the AST follows it. Before Origami could follow it, she looked at Midoriya who has Sandalphon in front of him as she flies away, leaving him. Midoriya stares at Sandalphon in disbelief as he wondered why, until a familiar voice called him.

Tohka: Izuku, are you all right?!

Midoriya turned around and saw Tohka in her Astral Dress along with her school uniform as she floats down in front of him.

Izuku: Tohka?

Tohka: Um... I'm sorry about what happened. I got angry at you for no good reason, and I wanted to apologize.

Izuku: Huh? N-No, I should be the one apologizing. Right now, I need your help Tohka. Please help me to save Yoshino!

Midoriya said. When he said that, Tohka bit her lip, feeling jealous as she looks at Yoshino who is being attacked by the AST

Tohka: Is Yoshino... that girl? I see. So that girl precious to you... more precious than me.

Tohka said with a sad expression as Midoriya widened his eyes.

Izuku: You're wrong. That's not how it is! Tohka, that girl... she's a Spirit just like you! I promised her that I will save her, but I can't do it alone in this situation. Please, Tohka... Help me save her... just like that time I saved you!

Midoriya said, bowing his head as he pleaded to Tohka. Tohka widened her eyes at what Midoriya said as she remembered the time when Midoriya saved her.

Tohka: I see... That's right! How could I forget? This is the man who saved me.

Tohka thought, staring at Midoriya who is pleading at her as she smiled. She begins to walk pass Midoriya who noticed her.

Izuku: Tohka?

Midoriya turned around and saw Tohka, kicking the throne/sheath of Sandalphon as it turns into a hoverboard.

Tohka: Get on. We're running out of time. I'll distract them for you, Izuku.

Midoriya widen his eyes as he smiled at her.

Izuku: Thank you, Tohka!

_____
_____

Zadkiel snapped at the AST as it erupted a field of blizzard, circling around to shield itself along with Yoshino.

Kusakabe: This is bad. That blizzard will detect the magical force of our Realizers and increase the Angel's defense.

AST Member: But we'll be struck by millions of shards of ice if we deactivate our fields. The Wiring Suits aren't strong enough!

Kusakabe: It's impossible to capture the Spirit with physical attacks, too.

A/n: *cough* *cough* Izuku *cough* *cough* :v

Kusakabe said. Then, Origami walked towards to a building and uses her energy field.

Kusakabe: Origami? Wh-What are you doing?!

Origami: I'll crush it with huge mass... when it's shield is gone!

Origami said as she tossed a part of the building at the field of blizzard. Suddenly, the building was sliced into pieces as Origami dodged the incoming attack. Origami turned around and saw Tohka, standing on the building, wielding her weapon Sandalphon.

Tohka: You dodged it?

Origami: Tohka Yatogami...

Then, they started to clash blades as they floats on the air.

Tohka: I won't let you stop Izuku!

Tohka said as the AST saw her fighting Origami.

Kusakabe: All personnel, switch targets to the Princess!

Kusakabe said as all members of AST chases Tohka who is flying away from them, distracting them for Midoriya.

_____
_____

Midoriya successfully arrived near at the field of blizzard thanks to Tohka's hoverboard.

Izuku: *mutters* Seems there are no AST in this area. I can use my powers without being seen... And of course... That mysterious healing powers I got.

Kotori: Izuku, hold on.

Before Midoriya could continue, Kotori called him on his earphone.

Kotori: You're going to walk into a barrier defenseless and hope your fast recovery works? You're crazy! Stop it!

Izuku: Maybe it could work unless I try, right? Just like what happened when I was shot.

Kotori: This is completely different! It's not like a single shot... it's like walking into a barrage of shotgun shells! And if she detects your Spirit Force, she'll freeze you solid!

Kotori said as Midoriya widened his eyes in shock.

Kotori: You can't even stop to heal!

Izuku: My Spirit Force... Does that mean I heal really fast because of some Spirit's power?

Midoriya said with a serious tone while staring at the cold field of blizzard. Kotori gritted her teeth at Midoriya's stubbornness as Midoriya starts to walk towards the blizzard.

Kotori: Izuku, stop! Izuku!! Please, stop Izuku!!

Izuku: One for All: Full Cowling...

_____
_____

Inside the field of blizzard, Yoshino is crying while calling her puppet friend's name.

Yoshino: *sniffs* Yoshinon... *sniffs* Yoshinon...

"Yes...?"

Yoshino stops crying as she heard a familiar voice. She saw her puppet Yoshinon, waving at her as she gasped. But her eyes widened when she saw Midoriya who is struggling to walk.

Izuku: "It is I... The G-Great... Y-Yoshinon....."

*Thud!*

Midoriya tries to mimic Yoshinon as he falls to the ground, wounded because of the hellish blizzard that he tried to endure. Yoshino quickly jumped down from Zadkiel as she run towards to the fallen Midoriya. Luckily, his mysterious regeneration saved him as the flames started to heal his wounds.

Yoshino: Izuku...

Izuku: *coughs* I made it... That tea really kept me awake from enduring the blizzard.

Midoriya said as he lied down on the ground.

Izuku: I found Yoshinon for you, just like I promised.

He smiled as he moves Yoshinon with his hand as if it's alive. Yoshino stares at Yoshinon as she starts to cry. Midoriya heard her cry as he quickly sits up.

Izuku: H-Hey, don't cry! Did I do something wrong?

Yoshino: *sniffs* N-No, I'm... so happy. Thank you... for helping Yoshinon *sniffs*

Yoshino said as Midoriya smiled at her.

Izuku: And now, Yoshino. I'll help you.

Yoshino: Huh?

Yoshino said, confused as Midoriya looks away with pink tint on his cheeks.

Izuku: W-Well, uh... How do I say this... There's one thing that we need to do for that. I-I know this is embarrassing but, d-do you remember what a k-kiss is?

Yoshino widened her eyes as she looks down.

Izuku: U-Umm... I'm saying this because it's the only way, Yoshino. I n-need to do it to help-

Before Midoriya could continue, Yoshino's lips connected to Midoriya's lips as they did a light kiss.

A/n: It ain't a French Kiss, ya pervs :v

After that, Yoshino ended the kiss as she looks at Midoriya who is blushing.

Yoshino: Did I do it wrong?

Izuku: *blushing* U-Umm... N-No, you didn't...

Yoshino: If you say so, I'll believe you. Huh?

Then, her dress glowed as it begins to disappear, along with Zadkiel and the field of blizzard.

Yoshino: I-Izuku, what's...

Izuku: AH!! Please, put these on!!

Midoriya screamed in shock as he strips his blue jacket and gave it to Yoshino. Yoshino grabs his blue jacket and wears it to cover herself. The blizzard disappeared, along with the dark clouds as Midoriya and Yoshino saw the beautiful bright sky with rainbow.

Yoshino: It's so pretty.

Izuku: *smiles* Yes, it is...

_____
_____

Itsuka Residence

Izuku: Um... Kotori, w-what is this?

Midoriya said, looking at the new building beside the house of the Itsukas. Shiori is shocked as well that there was a new building appeared beside their home.

Kotori: Didn't I tell you we'd make a home for Spirits? Starting today, Tohka will move out in our place and start living here. Of course, you're moving in here as well.

Shiori: Him too?

Izuku: Eh? Me?!

Kotori: Yep. And there's one more...

Kotori said as Midoriya saw Yoshino wearing her new outfit as she run towards Midoriya and Kotori.

Izuku: Yoshino?

Yoshino: I-I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

Yoshino said as she bowed.

Izuku: Yeah. I'm looking forward too, Yoshino.

Midoriya smiled at Yoshino who seemed to be happy at his response.

Yoshinon: This ain't the end guys!! To be continued! Hahahahahaha!

To be continued...

A/n: Good job, me! For finishing this chapter :)

Yoshinon: Hello, Author-kun!

H-Huh? Yoshinon?! How did you get in here?

Yoshinon: It's not that important. What's more important is... When will you make them see Izuku fighting Inverse Tohka? Huh?

SHHH! Don't tell them! A-Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed reading it.

Next Chapter: "Hot Springs of Love"

Yoshinon: Goodbye and Stay Safe!

Hey, that's my line!

Yoshinon: Oops, sorry! Hehehehe...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
138K 2.3K 39
It's a normal day for Izuku as he completes his normal routine and goes to school, along the way he runs into Yui Kodai, a quiet and Mysterious girl...
17.4K 861 36
An Izuku Midoriya fan fic It started with the death of a dream. It started with the death of his mother. It started with a close encounter It started...
115K 5K 33
After the attack at the USJ, Izuku was kidnapped by the League of Villains, and although he was quickly rescued, Midoriya has been blackmailed into b...