Learning to love you again

By wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you More

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

15

1.5K 85 193
By wannasuckmydick

Beyonce pov:

"What are you doing here ?" I asked him. "I been traveling a lot lately you know just checking the world out" he said making me nod.

"I heard some of your songs you can really sing" he said causing a smile to appear on my face. "Thank you shawn you not too bad at rapping".

"I'm just gonna take that as a compliment" he said "Yea you should" I said nodding with a smile.

"Sooo bey" he started scratching the back of his neck. "Yes ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "You wanna get a drink or something ?" he asked with a nervous smile.

"I don't drink" I said as a way to kindly decline his offer. I still think he look like a camel I don't find that too attractive.

And nika would murder me.

"Oh.. still innocent huh" he said "Yup" I said popping the 'p' then looked back trying to see if mercedes was on stage yet.

When I seen she still wasn't I turned back to shawn to see he was looking me up and down while biting his lip.

"My face up here" I said snapping in his face then mugged him. "No problem I like the view of that too" he said making me slightly roll my eyes.

I should've know this nigga was just tryna to get some cat.

"Well it was nice talking to you but I gotta go" I said about to walk away. "Wait bey" he said grabbing my arm pulling me back.

"Umm" I said looking between him and his hand on my arm with a mug. "Oh sorry" he said quickly letting me go.

"I just umm..I wanted to ask you something" he said then licked his lips."I'm listening" I said in a bored tone.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out somewhere with me, you just to catch up and stuff" he said.

Niggas these days.

"I don't think nika would like that"  I said then he smacked his lips. "You still with her ?" "Yes I am" I said proudly.

"But she in prison, you stayed with her all this time ?" he asked making me scrunch up my face.

"Nika's not in prison anymore" I said. I watched his eyes grow as a look of fear flashed on his face making me confused.

"Um w-when did she get out ?" he asked sounding like he was on the verge of panicking. What's wrong with him ?

"Some months ago.. Why ?" "Nothing" he said quickly. "ookayy ?" I said looking at him weirdly.

"You should take my number" he said pulling out his phone. "I can just get it from nika-"No !" he said loudly interrupting me.

"Ok what the hell is wrong with you ?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. "Nothing I just um i'm tired".

"Well you should go home and get some rest" I said then grabbed his phone.  I put my number in then handed it back.

"Go home and sleep or something cause you acting weird" I said "Yea ok I will" he said nodding. "I'll tell nika I seen you she asked me about you the other day".

"No ! No, you don't have to do that i'm uh actually planning on surprising her when I go back to the city"  he said making me nod.

"Bey Mercedes is about to start !" I heard toya call out. "Well I gotta go, make sure you get some sleep" I said giving him a small smile then walked over to where keri and toya was.

I looked back seeing shawn was gone. Something weird going on with him.

Onika pov:

"Brothers ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.  "Yea robert is all of our dad" the lightskin said with a thick florida accent.

"I don't believe y'all ass" I mumbled waving them off. "No it's the truth" the dark skin said and I just ignored them pulling out my phone.

I went to my messages to text chanel

Me: CHANEL !!

Chanel 💩: Yes cookie ?

Me: Do you know my dads name ?

Chanel 💩: Yes, why ?

Me: What's his name it's important

Chanel 💩: Robert

"fuck" I mumbled under my breath reading her text. I looked over at the two boys standing nervously by the door and huffed.

"Let's talk outside" I said then stood up with a sleeping xion in my hands. "Come on fatmama" I said to dagga grabbing her hand then we all walked out going outside.

"What's y'all name ?" I asked "I'm Tyquian" the dark skin said and I nodded then looked over to the lightskin. "um i'm nehemiah" he said kinda low.

"Wassup with yo hair ?" I asked him looking at it. "I got wicks.. it's a florida thing" he said mumbling the last part.

"Ok i'm confused why are y'all here ?" I asked "Well dad died and we didn't have anywhere to go, I remembered him telling us he had another daughter so we started to look for you" Tyquian said.

"Y'all don't got a mom ?' I asked with a raised eyebrow. "My mom died a few months ago.." Nehemiah said lowly.

"And what about you ?" I asked Tyquian. "I never knew my mom" he said and I sighed heavily. "I don't got no where for y'all to stay".

"Please we don't have nobody else, we've been sleeping at the park for weeks"  Tyquian said sadly making me sigh. "It's only y'all ?" I asked "No, we got a sister" he said.

"A sister ?!" "Yea.. she's three" Tyquian said. "Where's her mom ?" I asked "Her mom is abusive" nehemiah said.

"Look I already got a three year old I gotta take care of" I said "She's no problem, she doesn't bother anybody or nothing she's quiet and you don't have to take care of her we'll do everything" Tyquain said.

"What about her dad, where's he ?" I asked ignoring what he just said.  "Her dad is robert" "So she's my sister too ?" "Yes" Tyquian said making me huff.

"mommy" I heard dagga say lowly causing me to look down. "Yes baby ?" I asked "Up" she said trying to climb up me.

"I can hold her" nehemiah said and I looked at him with squinted eyes. "Why you wanna hold her ?"

"I like kids" he said "So you a perv ?" "What ?! No i'm not a perv" he said looking at me like I was crazy.

"I'm just playing boy" I said chuckling at him. "If she goes to you then you can" I said shrugging.

He reached for her and she looked up at me before hesitantly walking over to him. He picked her up and she stuck her binky in her mouth before laying her head on his shoulder.

"I think she like me" he said smiling. "Yea maybe" I said then sighed.

I can't leave them homeless. Even though I don't know they ass they're still my siblings I gotta help in some way.

"How old are y'all ?" I asked them. "I'm sixteen" nehemiah said "I'm seventeen" Tyquian said. "So y'all still in school ?"

"Yea, but we haven't been" Tyquian said. "Where's the girl" I asked "She's hiding until we go get her".

"Well go get her and y'all come back" I said grabbing dagga out nehemiah hands. "Ok" they nodded then walked away.

I huffed before putting my two sleeping kids in the front seat of the car and buckling them in then I called chanel.

"Hello"

"Chanel I need a favor"

"What is it cookie ?"

"Um these kids came up to me and apparently they my siblings on my dad side"

"Okayy.."

"They're homeless chanel" I said then heard her sigh.

"Cookie there's not anymore room in the house"

"I know but I can't just leave them they have a three year old with them"

"Where are their parents ?"

"Dead"

"fuck"

"What i'm supposed to do ?"

"Hold on let me think" She said then it got silent for a while.

"Cookie"

"Huh"

"How sensitive are you about mommy ?"

"Very sensitive, why ?"

"The old house.."

"Chanel-"

"Cookie I know you don't wanna be there but it's the only place for them to stay it has some extra rooms and somebody can have mine"

"B-But I haven't been since the funeral"

"Do you have another place ?"

"no.."

"Then that's the only place"

"Do I have to stay there"

"It would be best if you did but it's your choice" she said and I sighed.

"Ok, I gotta go" I mumbled

"Are you ok ?"

"I'm fine"

"Ok.., and cookie try to be nice to them... I know you don't remember your dad but I do and he wasn't the best person to be around. Just consider what they've been through"

"I will"

After I said that I hung up. "Can't believe this shit" I mumbled running my hands over my face.

"Onika" I heard making me quickly turn around. "You can't be calling me that" I said aggressively.

"Sorry" he said lowly then I noticed the little girl. "Hi" I said smiling at her. "hi" I heard her tiny voice reply barley hearing it.

"What's your name ?" I asked with a smile. "keshia" she said lowly playing with her fingers. "Well keshia i'm your big sister onika".

"O-kne-"You can just call me sissy" I said cutting her off before she said my name all types of wrong.

"ok" she said lowly "Can I get a hug ?" I asked her opening my arms. She nodded slightly smiling then I picked her up hugging her.

"You hungry ?" I asked her while she played with my shirt. "yes" she said lowly nodding. "Ok let's go get some food" I said smiling.

"Can we come ?" Tyquian asked "we haven't ate in two days" nehemiah said lowly. "Y'all was gonna come anyway, let's go".

"Umm about keshia, she gets attached easily and she becomes really clingy" Tyquian said lowly to me.

"That's fine" I said before walking over to the backseat door. I tried to put her down but she tightened her grip on me.

Keeping in mind what I was just told I simply just got in the drivers seat with her in my lap. I waited until the boys got in then started the car before driving off.

------- ------

Next day

Beyonce pov:

"Really ?" I asked nika over the phone. She was telling me that she has two brothers and a sister she didn't know about and that they live with her now.

"Yes this some tv show shit" she said making me giggle

"Well at least you didn't leave them on the streets you're really a good person bubba"

"Well..."

"Other than that stuff"

"I'm moving back into mommys house" she said shocking me

"You are ?"

"Yea.. until I can buy another place for all of us to fit"

"Y'all can come to my house"

"No bey i'm not gonna invade all your privacy like that"

"It's ok i'm fine with it"

"You're fine with three toddlers running around your house all day ?"

"Well.. yea"

"No bey, i'm just gonna go to mommy house"

"Are you ok with staying there ?"

"It feels weird being back here but it's not that bad, anyways enough about me what you doing ?"

"Nothing"

"What did you do yesterday ?"

"I went to dance class then we went to the club- Ouu bae guess who I seen" I said remembering my encounter with shawn

"Who ?"

"Shawn" I said then watched her whole demeanor change

"Don't talk to him" she said confusing me

"Why ?"

"Just don't."

"But why ??"

"Stop asking questions beyonce just don't fucking talk to him !"

"Okayyy don't yell at me"

"I'm sorry baby"

"It's fine" I mumbled

"Bey I gotta go, I love you"

"i love you too"

She hung up making me sigh sadly. I'm ready to go back.

I got up off the bed walking into the kitchen of the resort we're staying in. "What's wrong with you ?" toya asked looking up from her phone.

"Nothing.. just miss doggy" I said lying. "You miss doggy or the person that be having you in doggy position ?"  keri said then laughed.

"Shut up" I gritted glaring at her. "Awww bey miss her little leprechaun" toya teased and I cut my eyes at her.

"Stop talking about her height" I said then rolled my eyes at them. "I just came to get some apple juice anyway" I said walking towards the refrigerator.

"Mhm, well shawn invited us to a party you coming ?" Keri asked me. "Umm... no, nika don't want me talking to him"

"Girl so" toya said scrunching her face.  "What she gone do ? Punish you ?" she said then started laughing. "she might.." I mumbled lowly.

"It's just a party bumble" she said "Toya if she don't wanna go then she don't wanna go leave her alone" keri stepped in.

"You really gone let nicki control your life ?" toya asked me ignoring what keri just said. "It's most likely a reason why she don't want me talking to him".

"Cause she's jealous" she said making me roll my eyes. "No she's not, she know I don't like him" I said waving her off.

"Then what can the other reason be ? He's one of her members" she said and I groaned "I don't know toya leave me alone"

"I'm just saying.. it's your life" she said shrugging.

Onika pov:

"Dagga leave keshia alone while she sleep" I said to her. Every since keshia been here her and dagga been running around the house playing.

Xion sometimes play with them but his little mean ass be trying to hit on her so I got them separated.

"Pway" she said looking up at me. "When she wakes up y'all can mama" I said then pecked her lips.

I walked to the kitchen seeing tyquain and nehemiah in there. "Wassup y'all" I said "Hey cookie" they spoke.

"Y'all wanna go to the mall ? Get some clothes and stuff" I asked them. "Yea" nehemiah said with a smile "Alright y'all go get ready" .

They nodded putting their plate down. I walked over to get it while they walked out out the kitchen. Out the corner of my eye I seen something fall out tyquain pocket causing me to look back.

I looked on the floor seeing a blue flag making me raise a eyebrow. "TYQUAIN" I called out picking the flag up.

"Yea-oh fuck" he said when he came in seeing the flag in my hand. "You bang ?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Umm.." "Don't try to lie, gone and tell the truth" I said. "Yea"  he said lowly. "What you bang ?" I asked him.

"MK" he said making my eyes grow. "You knew matthew ?" I asked him "Him and dad was friends, I never really like him though he was..weird" he said.

"How was he weird ?" I asked "He use to look at us, and try to hug us and all that weird shit he just gave off a bad vibe"  he said scrunching his face.

"And he was always mean to this one girl.. One of his kids I really can't remember it was a lot of them and that was a long time ago"  he said waving. He talking about  bey.

"Why ?" he asked "You don't bang that no more" I said simply handing him his flag. "I-It's not that easy, I tried leaving before they almost killed me I was in the hospital for weeks".

"They ain't gone bother you, you joining my gang" i said shrugging. "What's your gang ?" I he asked. "Barbs".

"Barbs ? " he questioned "barbs.." he said lowly making a thinking face. He gasped then looked at me "Oh shit !" he said.

"You apart of them ? Man I wanna meet barbie but like, i'm lowkey scared don't tell her though" he said whispering the last part to me making me laugh.

"What ?" he asked looking at me confused. "Boy i'm barbie" I said the he gasped. "Aye you know I was just playing about the being scared thing" he said smiling.

"Mhm, nah it's ok i'm happy to hear people scared of me" I said smiling. "But i'm serious you out that gang".

"Ok" he said nodding. "sissy" I heard a tiny voice call out lowly making me look over to see keshia standing there shyly.

"Hi baby" I said smiling at her "Come give sissy a hug" I said opening my arms. Over the course of a day I learned how sensitive and clingy she actually is. She's also very shy it's adorable.

She rushed to me and I picked her up hugging her. "You wanna go to the mall boo ?" I asked her. "we eat ?" she asked lowly.

"Yes we gone eat" I said smiling chuckling at her. "ok" she said smiling. "Go get fatmama and poppa" I said setting her down then she ran off.

"Tell nehemiah to get ready" I said to tyquain and he nodded before walking away.

I looked around the kitchen then smiled slightly. I really missed it here...

I really miss my mom.

Beyonce pov:

"Beyonce stop wall hugging come dancee" toya said trying to get me off my spot on the wall. "Toya I don't want shawn to see i'm here, and you know i'm shy I don't know nobody here" I said fiddling with my fingers.

I just wanna go home I don't know why I came.

'"I-I'm gonna go home" I said about to walk away until she grabbed me. "No bey relax and have fun".

"No I'm tired.." I said lowly.  "How about this" she said then took me over to the bar.

"You want a drink ?" she asked me with a smirk. "Um n-no I don't drink" I said shaking my head. "You did at cookie welcome home party".

"That don't count it was in her mouth first" I said rolling my eyes. "Look toya I just wanna go back to the resort and go to sleep".

"It's barley even night" she said "I don't care" I said then walked away bumping pass all the bodies dancing around heading towards the door until a figure got in the way stopping me.

I huffed then looked up to see it was shawn. "Hey bey" he said with a smile. "hi..I was just leaving" I said trying to get around him but he got back in the way.

"Why are you leaving so early ?" he asked me with a raised eyebrow. "I'm just not feeling it" I said as an excuse.

"Oh.. Well I know something that can make the party more fun" he said smirking.

Onika pov:

"Come on poppa" I said getting him out the car. "night night" he mumbled laying his head down on my shoulder.

Good. I'm glad his bad ass is tired.

"Ok baby go back to sleep" I said grabbing his blanket. I looked around seeing Tyquain holding dagga and keshia was standing right next to me so I closed the door.

"Where nehemiah go ?" I asked not seeing him. "He had to pee so he ran in" tyquain said and I nodded.

We walked into the mall as a group but I had plans for going to a different type of store so i'm gonna be leaving they ass.

I looked up seeing nehemiah running towards us with a excited smile. "Cookie can we get a phone please I seen some over there" he asked pointing at a phone store.

"Yea, I need to get them some tablets anyway" I said then watched his face light up along with Tyquains. "Pick up keshia and let's go" I said.

He did what I told him then we started towards the store. When we walked inside them two crazy ass boys started running around looking at stuff.

"Aye act like y'all got some sense !" I said making them stop in their tracks.  "Or at least put the babies down while y'all acting crazy" I finished.

They put dagga and keshia down the continued looking around. Dagga and keshia ran over to me looking confused.

"Y'all want a tablet ?" I asked them. "Cookie we ready" I heard then looked up seeing they was at the counter.

I walked over then stopped in my tracks when I seen who was working behind it. It was one of kendrell friends.

He looked at me then rushed to the back. "Y'all let's go we going to a different mall" I said quickly. "Bu-"Nehemiah it's not the time come on".

He nodded and I quickly scooped up dagga while tyquain got keshia. We quickly exited the store going outside.

When we got outside I started hearing gun shots making me run along with everybody else. we got to the car and I quickly puy dagga and xion in before looking up to see where the shots where coming from.

I seen kendrell and his friend walking back in the store so I pulled out my gun then shot him in the leg before quickly getting in the car and speeding off.

I forgot about them niggas.

"Y'all good" I asked looking around. "Mommy" I heard dagga say causing me to look back seeing her crying. "oh shit" I whispered grabbing her.

"I'm sorry baby mommy didn't mean to scare you" I said turning back to the road. She stuffed her face in my neck still crying so I patted her back.

"Who was that ?"  Tyquain asked me. "a old friend.." I mumbled.

Beyonce pov:

"Y-You told me it wasn't no alcohol in the drink" I slurred out to shawn. "I told you to stop drinking it so fast" he told me.

I stood straight looking at him with a bored expression then squinted my eyes. "What ?" he asked looking at me confused.

I feel like I can beat his ass right now. Yea.. I think i'm about to beat his ass.

"Yo stupid ass think you slick" I said pointing my fingers at him feeling the alcohol start to take over.

"Whoa bey calm down"  he said making me laugh. "No" I said not laughing anymore with a straight face.

"I told you that I don't drink" I slurred out leaning on the counter. "I thought it would make the party better for you" he said.

"Mmhmm" I hummed looking him up and down. "I'm finna call nika" I mumbled pulling out my phone.

"NO !" he yelled and I looked at him crazy. "Who the hell you think you yelling at" I asked pointing in his face.

"I'm sorry bey let's just do something else" he said "Nah I ain't doing shit"

Mercedes pov:

I seen beyonce over there with shawn and it looked like she was going off. I couldn't hear anything she was saying over the loud music so I decided to go over there.

I know how shawn is.. Something's off about him he's weird. He is the co-owner of the club I work at none of the girls like him.

He just always there... Watching and smirking like a perv.

I walked closer hearing everything that was going on. "Boy you think i'm playing huh ? I will kill you" beyonce said shocking me.

"Beyonce" I called out and she quickly turned to me. "Heyyyyy" she dragged out with a smile.

"Hey, come here" I said waving towards me. She stumbled over to me then fell into me.

"What's wrong with you ?" I asked her look down. She looked up at me smiling then laughed some before putting her head back down.

"Are you-" I started then looking up at shaw with a glare. "Is she drunk ?!" I asked him .

"I wouldn't say drunk..maybe a little tipsy" he said making me groan. "You fucking idiot i swear" I said to him while throwing one of beys arms around my shoulder.

"Wait where are you taking her ?" he asked "Home you weirdo" I said scrunching my face a him.

"Come on bey" I said helping her walk. "Aw you a gentleman" she said giggling while we walked.

"Mhm and you drunk" I said stepping outside. "I'm not drunk" she said shaking her head "i'm tired though" she said trying to lean on somebody car.

"No bey come on" I said pulling her along. "I don't wanna go I just wanna sleep" she mumbled laying her body onto mine.

"You can sleep at my house" I said continuing to walk with her. When we reached my car I unlocked before putting her in the passengers seat.

"You ok ?" I asked while putting the seat belt on her. "mhm" she hummed nodding with her eyes closed. "Alright" I said pulling back then closed the door.

I went around to the drivers seat getting in then started the car before driving off headed towards my house.

I looked over at bey seeing she had her head leaning against the window.

I gotta protect her from shawn.

Hello

I'm bored 🥲

Anyways how was y'all day ?

Keshia

Tyquain

Nehemiah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 8.5K 27
Sequel to Stolen.
170K 7.6K 34
Beynika