The Not-so Happy Ending | ✓

بواسطة yourneighbourhoodcow

Not everyone gets their prince charming, now do they? Life is not a fairytale. Let's get real now, shall we... المزيد

Author Note
Characters (Main Characters)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Characters (Part 2)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Lucas's POV
1 k Reads!!!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Character Interview (Part 1)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Character Interview (Part two)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue: The End
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #2.5
Bonus Chapter #4
Bonus Chapter #4.5 (Part 1)
Bonus Chapter #4.5 (Part 2)
Bonus Chapter #5
Bonus Chapter #1 (Maddison & Lucas)

Bonus Chapter #3

548 16 79
بواسطة yourneighbourhoodcow

hellloooooooo! Here is another bonus chapter. Hope y'all like it! Make sure to vote and comment.

(Amelia's Point of View)

"Shh." I whispered to Adrian who just sneezed. "I don't get it, do we have to scare him?" He asks, rubbing his eyes clearly very sleepy. "Yes," I whisper-shouted. Adrian sighed but stayed behind the couch nevertheless.

Ethan had practice tonight since they have a game in two weeks. I thought it would be fun for us to scare him. Adrian, Jullie and David have been in LA for over two weeks now, they are living in a hotel since our apartment was a bit small for all of us to stay in together and will be leaving the day after tomorrow after our wedding which takes place tomorrow.

I hear the door open and Ethan steps into the house. I hear him throw the keys in the bowl with the rest of our keys before he removes his shoes and throws his gym bag on the couch. "Baby I am home!" He calls out. I peak above the couch and see Ethan's eyebrows furrow when I don't walk out our room to greet him like I usually do. "Lia?" He calls out, turning on the lights as he walks closer to the couch.

I dip back down and look at Adrian. "Now." I mouth and he grins at me before nodding. I turned back and both of us jumped up together, "BOO!" We said in usion making Ethan jump and almost fall back.

"What the hell?" He asks, putting his hand on his chest. "I got you!" I grin. "Dude! Your face!" Adrian laughs and I laugh along my head leaning on Adrian's shoulder. "Oh shut up. What are you doing here?" Ethan asks as he pulls me from behind the couch and hugs me closer to him. He kisses my hair and I hug him back. "Well Amelia and I thought we could have a movie night and I am staying over the night." He says which causes Ethan to scowl.

"Why the fuck did I book you your own hotel room if you stay here most nights." Ethan mumbled. It was true, Adrian stayed in our guest bedroom most times rather than his hotel room. "I don't know." Adrian shrugged, before jumping on the couch and lying down.

Ethan glared at him and I slapped his chest lightly. "Don't be a jerk. He's your little brother and he just wants to spend time with you." I say and Ethan scoffs. "Yeah no. He wants to spend time with you, not me." He mumbled and I smiled knowing he is kind of right.

"Jealous." Adrian coughed. I laughed and shook my head. Adrian is now 15 and he is adorable as ever. I am pretty sure girls in his grade go crazy over his brown hair that is slightly curly and blue eyes that sparkle whenever he smiles. After Ethan proposed to me we decided to keep a long engagement and now when I was 25 and he was 26 we were finally getting married and I couldn't be happier.

"I am gonna change." Ethan mumbles, kissing me on the cheek before walking away into our room. "Scoot." I tell Adrian. He moves and makes a place for me on the couch, I sit down and we turn on the television, resuming the movie we were watching.

"Lia where is my black hoodie!?" Ethan yells from our room. "In my closet! The right drawer!" I call out and Adrian chuckles. "What?" I ask. "Even after all these years you still steal his clothes and keep them in your closet?" He asks, amused. "Hey you can't blame me. The guy has good and comfy hoodies." I argue and he shakes his head.

Ethan walks out wearing his black hoodie with grey sweatpants. He walks into the kitchen, to get something to eat I suppose. A few minutes later I feel him sit beside me with the huge family pack of chips I had gotten yesterday. "Excuse me?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. "What?" He asks with his mouth stuffed.

"Didn't your coach put you on a diet for two months?" I ask as I move forward to snatch the chips pack from his hands but he only moves it further away from me. He swallows the mouthful of chips in his mouth before responding, "Yeah, but today is my cheat day." He grins.

"You said that yesterday and the day before that." I point out. "Leave your man alone." He mumbles like a child and I laugh softly before leaning my head on his shoulder. He scoots closer to me and I get comfortable on his shoulder as the three of us watch the movie in front of us.

~~~

"We are getting married tomorrow." He mumbles as he pulls me closer and snuggles his face in my neck. "We are." I giggle as I run my hand through his hair. "I am so freaking excited. I can't wait to make you my wife." He says happily as he pulls his face out of my neck and kisses me.

"I know." I whisper with a smile and blush on my face.

Usually most couples don't spend the night with each other the day before the wedding. Jullie told us we had to do that too. Ethan though immediately objected and after a ton of arguing she finally gave up and let us spend the night together. We also didn't exactly have a bachelors or bachelorette party, we did go out for dinner and drinks with our friends yesterday night but that was it.

"Oh my god. This feels so surreal. Tomorrow at exactly this time I will probably be in bed with you but then you will be my wife." He mumbles, a look of awe in his eyes. I giggle slightly and shake my head. "I know, silly." I smile the same thoughts running in my head. "Don't call me silly." He pouts. I laugh softly before leaning up and pecking him on the lips. "Good night." I whisper, cuddling closer to him.

"Good night." He mumbles kissing the top of my head before both of us fall asleep in each other's arms, the excitement of our wedding invading our dreams.

~~~

"Oh my god. You look gorgeous." Madison whispered, staring at me with teary eyes. "Thank you." Looking at myself in the tall mirror in front of me. "Babe, did you drink water?" Lucas asks, walking into the room with a bottle of water.

Madison is pregnant, she isn't exactly showing a lot yet, but she is pregnant and ever since then Lucas here has been super protective. Madison and Lucas got married a year before. And then Madison got pregnant which all of us are super happy about.

"I did, silly." She rolls her eyes, her british accent very prominent from spending four years in London. "Alright, keep this with you just in case." Lucas mumbles kissing Madion's forehead. Maddison nods and straightens his black suit.

"You're looking great, Amelia. Ethan is going to probably have a hard time keeping his hands off you." Lucas chuckles as he puts his arm around Maddison's shoulder. "I know. God you should have seen Lucas the day we got married. He was so touchy all throughout and then he didn't want me to take off my wedding dress since I apparently looked 'gorgeous' in it." She smiles.

"Because you did." Lucas argues with a chuckle. "Sure," She says, patting his chest. He rolls his eyes. "Anyway I have to get back out. Ethan has been freaking out for the past 30 minutes. He is apparently having thoughts of you leaving him or running off." Lucas mentions and I laugh slightly.

Lucas smiles at us and kisses Madison before walking out. I see the door open and my dad steps in. "Oh my god." He whispers as tears form in his eyes. I smile and Maddison hands me my bouquet of flowers which I take carefully. "You look gorgeous dear." He whispers as a tear trails down his cheek. "Thank you." I whisper he wipes his tears with his handkerchief before smiling sheepishly. "Sorry, I am just emotional." He chuckles.

"Alright you guys take your time. I need to go out and stand with Lucas." She says and I nod. "Wow... My little girl has grown up huh?" My dad asks in awe and I smile. He walks towards me and takes hold of my hands before kissing me on my forehead.

"You're getting married today." He tells himself more than to me. I see him close his eyes and sigh before opening them again and looking down at me. "Dad.." I laugh slightly, my own eyes getting teary. "God your grandma would be so proud of the women you have become, so would your grandpa." He tells me and I smile. "I know." I say and he chuckles.

He clears his throat, "Listen if anything happens and I mean anything remember I am always there for you. If you guys get in a fight and feel like you need space don't hesitate to ask help alright? And if he ever becomes an asshole, which I know is unlikely, but if he ever does don't tell yourself it's fine. Show him he is wrong, tell him he is wrong and make him apologize and beg, show him it's not alright to treat his queen like that." He tells me and I smile shyly.

"I know..." I nod. "I know you do. But I am just here to remind you alright? You are your own person Amelia. Ethan may be your other half but never forgot who you are as an individual. You're a strong woman, a stubborn and strong woman who knows her worth." My dad says and I feel a teardrop down my eyes.

"You're making me cry." I mumble and he chuckles, wiping my tear away. "You ready?" He asks, looking at me and I nod. He offers his arm to me and I loop my arm in his as we walk to the brown door. He pushes it open and we stand behind the line of people.

A few seconds later the tune 'Here comes the bride' started playing and all the bride's maids and groom's men started walking one by one and before I knew it, it was our turn. The moment I took my first step my eyes moved to the front to the altar where my soon-to-be-husband stood wearing a dark navy blue suit and looked hot as ever.

His eyes were on me and I saw love and awe in them. His hair was gelled neatly and his jaw was smooth, the stubble that was there last night now gone. His white shirt underneath his suit defined his muscles and the dark tie made him look sexier if possible. His dark pants were smooth on his legs and I noticed a small rose pinned to his suit.

When our eyes met I saw him smile at me and I smiled back.

(Ethan's Point of View)

She looked gorgeous.

Standing there just a few feet away from me in a white dress.

This was like a dream come true.

As she walked to me, in her long white dress with a bouquet in one hand while the other wrapped around her dad's arms I felt my body shake in excitement and water forming in my eyes.

She walked closer before stopping in front of me, and my hands itched to pull her to me and kiss her. Her dad holds her hand and brings it towards me and I take her soft hand in mine. "You better take care of her and keep her happy." Her dad whispers to me and I smile. "I will." I nod. Satisfied with my answer he leaves Amelia's hand and she stands in front of me.

She uses her free hand to wipe my tears which I didn't even know were there in the first place. "Dear beloveds-" the priest begins but I zone out, too focused on the beauty in front of me.

"You look gorgeous." I mouth to her and she chuckles slightly, "Thank you." She mouths back. I didn't know how long we were staring at each other but the voice of the priest breaks me out of my trance. "Amelia, Ethan you can say your vows now." He says and I take a deep breath.

"Amelia... You are not just the love of my life, but also my best friend, my soulmate, my partner in life, my home, my comfort, my soon-to-be-wife and the mother to our future children. Amelia before you I didn't know what love was, I didn't know the true meaning of it. I didn't know how it felt until you. Amelia, you're my first and last love. I can't promise you I won't make you mad, because I know I will. But I know that no matter how mad you are, no matter how mad I am, I will make sure we both fall asleep knowing we love each other. I love you the most in the world, and you are my everything and I promise to show you that everyday." I say with a smile and I see a tear fall down her eyes. I grin and wipe it away from the pad of my thumb.

"Ethan..." She says before she sniffs. "Give me a minute. I am kind of emotional here." She whispers to me as she wipes her tears and I chuckle. "Take your time love." I say. "Ethan... God I love you. I love you more than I could probably tell you and I know you will argue that you love me more but you don't so don't even try. Love was what I read of in books, watched in movies and saw other people experience while growing up. You taught me so much about love. You showed me it was about the small gestures and moments. It was about the late nights filled with laughter and then waking up the next morning in the person you love's arms. I love you, I love every inch of you and everything about you, from your annoying stubborn attitude, your cocky side, your dumb side, your snores, and don't even try to deny it because you do snore, to your amazing determination and goals. I promise to be there in every step of your life and be there to hold you on days you need someone. I will try my best to make you feel loved just the way you do me." She says and my eyes become watery.

"You're gonna make me cry." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes and she laughed slightly and it was the most beautiful sound in the world that I would never get tired of hearing but only would want to hear more for the rest of our lives.

Everyone was laughing or crying around us but we were lost in our own world. "Do you, Ethan David Turner, take Amelia Mary Waston, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest says.

"I do." I say in a heartbeat. I always will.

"Do you, Amelia Mary Waston, take Ethan David Turner, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asks, looking at my beautiful women.

"I do." She nods with a huge smile. Then the ring girl, who is also one of my cousin's daughters, walks towards us holding both our wedding rings on a soft red cushion. We both bend down slightly and take the ring from the little girl and she walks off.

"Ethan, please repeat after me." The priest says. "With this ring, I thee wed."

I pick up her left hand and start sliding the ring on her ring finger, "With this ring, I thee wed." I say, unable to hide the happiness from my voice.

"Amelia, now you please repeat after me." He says. "With this ring, I thee wed." He says.

My hand is already out for her, eager for her to slip the ring on just so that I can bloody kiss her, which is something I have been wanting to do ever since I saw her in her wedding dress.

"With this ring, I thee wed." She says as she slides the silver wedding band on my finger.

"Now with the power vested in me. I now pronounce you husband and wife. Ethan you may kiss your bride." He says and the moment those words leave his mouth I am pulling Amelia to me by her waist and kissing her with everything in me.

I pull away breathless and lean my forehead against hers. "I love you." I whisper pecking her lips once more. "I love you too." She smiles causing me to smile.

"I now present to you Mr and Mrs. Turner."

Everyone cheers around us.

Mrs. Turner

~~~

"I can't believe you cried." Amelia chuckled as we danced in the middle of the dance floor of our reception. "What you expected me to not cry when you were walking down the aisle in your wedding dress?" I ask, with a raised eyebrow.

"Not really." She shook her head. "Baby, it was a dream come true." I mumbled, kissing her forehead. "You can be so sweet sometimes." She mumbles and I chuckled. "Ethan?" She said after a few minutes.

"Hmm?" I ask as we continue to sway to the soft music in the back. "I love you." She says and I find myself smiling. "I love you too Mrs. Turner." I smiled.

She giggled and I laughed with her. "We are married." She whispered in awe. "We are." I nod. "We made it so far Ethan. I mean look at us. You're a famous NFL player and I am a soon to be published author. And we completed college, and here we are married." She says and I smile. "I know and I am so glad we did. I don't think I could possibly live without you." I mumbled and she lifted her head up from my chest.

"Me too." She nods and I bend down, giving her a sweet, soft kiss. "Are you excited for Paris?" I ask. "I am. I can't believe we are going to Paris for our honeymoon." She squealed.

Amelia had told me quite a few times that Paris was a city she wanted to visit so badly. So I booked it for our honeymoon. She was so happy when I told her.

~~~

I hope y'all liked the chapter. Also, I didn't post the wedding ring, and outfits because I wanted y'all to imagine however you wanted to. 

Anyway, thank y'all for reading.

The next bonus chapter will be out soon! :)

Love,

Your Author, Human <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Heal Me بواسطة Hafsa

قصص المراهقين

16.3K 621 22
“After my 16th birthday I have been repeatedly told that my Mum and Dad were very wicked people. They would beat me and even lock me in a room withou...
308K 6.6K 68
This book needs editing, the first chapters aren't very good, but the story gets better as you read on! There was only one thing that Amelia White ne...
737K 16.9K 23
(WARNING! Don't read this peace of crap! I made it up when I was.. like... 14? Still, it sucks 'cause I didn't give a shit about grammar but now I do...
4.1K 201 36
Hunter and Amelia are childhood friends. However, Amelia's feelings for Hunter aren't much of a secret. Hunter goes from girl to girl because of his...