Lovers Forever! (A Servamp St...

By katebluejaguar

This is based after the war with Tsubaki. All is peaceful until the Eves have an unwanted and unexpected mee... More

hello
Prologue: After The War.
Chapter 1 The Meet Up.
Chapter 2 The Group Chat Truth or Dare.
chapter 3: The Phone Calls.
chapter 4: Mikuni Brings The Potion!
Chapter 5: The Truth-telling Potion.
chapter 6: Promises Are Broken.
chapter 7: Servamp Messenger Chat.
Chapter 8: End to a wonderful day and a start to another.
Chapter 9: A Not So Good Unexpected Meeting.
Chapter 10: Sleepover.
Chapter 11: Servamp Drama.
Chapter 12: Gifts And Marks.
chapter 13: Hide and Seek in the Dark (part 1)
Chapter 14: Hide And Seek In The Dark (part 2)
Chapter 15: The Night Of The Crazy Eves.
Chapter 16: Shopping Trip Ruined.
Chapter 17: Truth Of The Eves Bad Past And A Unwanted Phone Call.
Chapter 18: Unwanted Home Visits.
Chapter 19: Problem And The Servamps House.
Chapter 20: Meeting Two Of The Season Servamps.
Chapter 21: Meeting The Other Two Season Servamps/ Eves.(part one)
Chapter 22: Meeting The Other Two Season Servamps/Eves. (part two)
Chapter 23: Servamps Old Rooms (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Servamps Old Rooms (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Eves Kidnapped.
Chapter 26: Bonds Broken.
Chapter 27: Eves Great Escape
Chapter 29: Eves Five Years Later.
Chapter 28: Servamps Five Years Later.
Chapter 30 Return of the Servamps (part 1)
Chapter 31 Return of the Servamps (part 2)
Chapter 32. Return Of The Servamps (part 3)
Chapter 33 Return of the Servamps (part 4)
Chapter 34 Return of the Servamps (last part!)
Chapter 35 Everyone Reunited (part 1)
Chapter 36 Everyone Reunited (part 2)
Chapter 37 The Melancholy Phone Call.
A/N. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Chapter 38. The first night being reunited!
A/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Chapter 39 Eves Off To Work.
Chapter 40: Yelling and confusion!
A/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Chapter 41 Servamps being stupid!
Chapter 42: Really Great News!
Chapter 43: Before the big day.
Chapter 44: The big day.
Chapter 45: Homecoming!
A/N Happy Birthday
Chapter 46: 30 years later!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Chapter 48 flashback number two.
Happy Birthday.
Chapter 49 Nighttime meet up and drama.
Happy Birthday!
Not a chapter. But please check it out!
Chapter 50: Sad news.
Not a chapter.

Chapter 47: Flashback number one.

34 1 0
By katebluejaguar

It was just like any normal year. Every Christmas🎄 the Eves and their Servamps, sometimes the subclasses as well would journey from wherever they were to the Alicein Mansion🏰.

It was Christmas eve and Lily had just finished playing with his subclasses when he heared a commotion downstairs and walked down the staircase to investigate.

There standing at the bottom of the staircase was Jeje without his bags on. The one thing has changed about Jeje was that he, nearly never wore his bags when around the Eves/Servamps. Jeje was busy face palming to notice him.

When the Servamp got to the bottom of the staircase he saw a very pissed off Misono glaring😠 at someone familiar and that familiar person was very nervous.

"YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT DO YOU💢? FOR 5 YEARS YOU HAVE NOT PUT IN AT LEAST ONE APPEARANCE AT ANY OF OUR GATHERINGS😡! YOU DON'T EVEN PICK UP THE PHONE WHEN I CALL OR ANSWER MY TEXTS😤! WHAT IF MY CALLS OR TEXTS WERE IMPORTANT OR AN EMERGENCY? YOU BASTARD💢! LIKE SERIOUSLY WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN💢? WHAT WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANSWERING YOUR BROTHERS MESSAGES💢? NOW I WONDER WHY OR IF YOU ARE MY BROTHER💢! YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO MANNERS, OR COMMON SENSE, OR RESPONSIBILITY💢! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE ACTUALLY SIBLINGS SOMETIMES💢! SOMETIMES I WOULD RATHER HANG OUT WITH TSURUGI💢! I WONDER WHAT IS GOING THROUGH THAT BRAIN OF YOURS💢! OR DO YOU EVEN HAVE A BRAIN💢? DO I HAVE TO DRAG YOU TO A BRAIN SHOP TO BUY YOU A BRAIN💢? SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU, MIKUNI💢?" Misono yelled at his big brother who he had trapped against the wall, which he had pushed Mikuni against to escape his hug.

Mikuni was too busy shaking in fright. "I'll apologize when your done shouting.😅"

Misono glared😠, then opened his mouth to continue the lecture when suddenly something caught his attention and Misono vanished outside.

"Hello, Lily😁!" The now smiling Mikuni greeted and hugged his friend.

"SHIT RAT, MOVE IT💢! WE ARE LATE BECAUSE OF YOU💢!" Was suddenly heared from outside. It was obvious that the Angel of Destruction and the stupid hedgehog had arrived.

'And some things never change😅!' Lily, Jeje and Mikuni thought.

Then the Envy pair vanished up to Mikuni's room. Mainly because Mikuni did not want to become deaf from Misono's yelling.

"MIKUNI💢! WHERE DID YOU RUN OFF TO💢? I HAVEN'T FINISHED WITH YOU YET💢! LILY! CLOTHES ON PERVERT💢!" Misono screamed in rage from the lounge.

"MIKUNI IS HERE😱? THAT'S IT WHERE IS HE😡? I'M GONNA KICK HIM! FINALLY HE PUTS IN AN APPEARANCE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS💢!" Licht's voice could have been heard from just about anywhere in the mansion cause of how loud the angel had screamed.

Mikuni locked his door🚪. 'Crap. I'm so dead😅!' Mikuni thought. Then he tackled Jeje and the two fell on Mikuni's bed🛏. Jeje was surprised.

"I'm probably gonna die soon so...😅" Mikuni said and before Jeje could say anything, the Eve kissed😚 his Servamp. Just as more voice appeared downstairs.

(Downstairs)

"Kuro😫! We are late because of you! You lazy cat😔! Don't Sorry me💢!" Mahiru told the lazy cat off, who had tried to apologize.

"Hugh we get it! Your amazing😒!" Hyde sarcastically said to his older brother who had been busy boasting on how cool and amazing he was.

"Hyde😱! Don't be do sarcastic😠! I'm more better than you😫!" And that's how an argument started between Hyde and Hugh.

"Sorry we are late. But I had to refill the food in the pantry because someone ate it all😒!" Niccolo explained glaring at Lidio, who was busy watching Hugh and Hyde argue.

"Sorry we are late! We had to pick the last of the apples before the birds could get them.😅" Iduna explained hugging Freya.

"Anyway Misono what are you doing🤨?" Mahiru asked curiously. Before Misono could answer though someone interrupted him and that someone was not very happy and was rubbing his forehead, like as if he had a headache.

"Could a certain bat🦇 and a certain hedgehog🦔 shut up before I get a headache💢?" Licht glared😠 threateningly at the two Servamps.

"Sorry, angel-cakes😅!"

"Sorry, Licht😞!"

"Well Mahiru, I'm trying to find where my brother ran off to.😔" Misono explained before someone else could interrupt him.

"That's right! Where is he😤?" Licht demanded.

"If I knew, I would not say I'm trying to find him, Licht😒💢!" Misono snapped at Licht.

"I'll help you cause I want to kick him😠!" Licht decided.

"Why😑?" Misono asked wondering what the hell his brother had done this time, not like he was surprised or cared anyway.

"Because, Misono. I called him the other day and he wouldn't pick up the fucking phone💢!" The angel growled.

Misono swore that he could have seen steam coming from Licht's ears.

"Language angel🤣🤣!" Another voice joined in the conversation chuckling.

Some of them wondered if this person had a death wish cause one thing they all know not to do was to insult or even give the Angel of Destruction an order especially when he is angry!

"Don't you 'language angel' me. CABBAGE HEAD💢!" Licht snapped at the person who the voice belonged to.

"Say what💢😱!?" The person screeched.

"You heard me, Sakuya😠!"

"Now, now calm down😅!" Lily, Kuro, Hyde, and Hugh said trying to calm everyone down, but failed.

"So your brother finally shows up🤨?" Sakuya, who had just arrived with Tsubaki in his fox form sleeping peacefully on Sakuya's shoulders was confused as to what was going on.

"Yes, Sakuya😒!" Misono replied.

"I'll help you find him😊. I got a bone to pick with him anyway😠!" Sakuya declared.

"I'll help to🙂!" Mahiru announced.

"Hello all😁!"

And Mikuni's worst nightmare had just arrived.

"Don't yell Tsurugi💢!" A red haired ordered.

"Sorry Shuhei😟!"

"I agree! Act your age, you baby😒!" Their blonde haired friend agreed.

"You too Yumikage😱!" Tsurugi whined.

"What's going on🤨?" Shuhei asked.

"Licht can you explain cause I don't want to😔!" Misono asked.

"Sure thing Misono😁! We are gonna go and find Misono's bastard of a brother💢!" Licht said.

"Okay😊. Wait😶. What😑! Mikuni didn't tell me that he was in town😱! Why that little😤... I'll help💢!" Tsurugi declared with  determination to hir Mikuni.

'Okay. I am now officially dead😅!' Mikuni thought diving under his bed🛏. Jeje chuckled😅 and went under as well.

(Back downstairs)

"But we can't attack Mikuni😟!" Tetsu declared.

"I agree with Tetsu🙂!" Iduna stated.

"Why not💢?" Misono snapped.

"Yeah why can't we😤?" Licht also snapped.

"It's Christmas🎄!" Niccolo stated.

"Simply speaking Christmas is tomorrow😒!" Mahiru argued.

"Yeah, what Mahiru said😈!" Licht and Sakuya said in unison.

"Yes. We can't attack him tomorrow. But there are no rules that say we can't attack him on Christmas Eve🙂!" Misono argued his point. Which made everyone hush, having nothing to say.

Misono ran up the staircase to begin the search swearing that when he found his brother he would be in a lot of trouble.

Licht followed summoning his boots👢👢.

Mahiru followed his broom🧹 in hand.

Sakuya followed as well.

Tetsu just sat on the couch with Hugh, while the Wrath and Gluttony pairs went to their rooms.

Tsurugi tried to follow but his husband and fellow C3 hounds stopped him.

It took the Eves 5 hours⏰ to search the entire mansion and during that time Tsurugi had escaped from his friends and husband and ran around trying to stay away from them while searching for Mikuni.

Now Mahiru, Misono, Lily, and Kuro were standing outside Mikuni's room🚪 with a scared Mikuni inside still hiding under the bed🛏 trembling.

"Lily, you go in😠!" Misono ordered.

"Why Misono😅?" Lily asked confused.

"Cause Jeje is in there😫!" Misono screamed the statement.

"So? Why is that a problem, Misono🤔?" The still confused Servamp asked.

"Mikuni could be doing something perverted to him💢!"

"He would not🤯! That is our sin not theirs😟!"

"It is your sin💢! And I have walked in on them before!" Misono hit Lily with a book📚.

"OW🤕!" Lily complained.

"We should open the door before Licht or Tsurugi find us😔." Mahiru suggested joining in the conversation.

"Why, Mahiru❓?" Kuro, who was in cat form on Mahiru's shoulder asked before Misono could.

"Because Licht and Tsurugi would not hesitate to kick the door🚪 down😒." Mahiru stated.

"Mahiru is right. But isn't Tsurugi with the others downstairs😶?" Misono asked confused.

"Do you really think that Tsurugi will let himself be kept out of all the fun, especially when Mikuni is the one in trouble😒?" Mahiru replied.

"Mahiru has a good point! Now Lily open the door😫!" Misono demanded.

"Why don't you do it😅?" Lily sweatdropped. He really did not want to be a target for his older brother to shoot at.

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO💢!" Misono yelled declaring his decision.

"Mahiru, why don't you😅?!" Lily turned to Mahiru hoping he would.

"I am absolutely not opening up this door even if an angel👼 or the devil👿 himself asked me to😡!" Mahiru glared at Lily with the message 'how dare you turn to me💢!' in his eyes.

Before Lily could even try turning to Kuro, a voice they had all hoped they would not hear flowed down the hall.

"What are you all doing😑?" Everyone turned to see Licht standing behind them. "Wait this is that bastards room, right😐?"

Before Mahiru or Misono could deny the facts.

Lily and Kuro both said. "Yes😅!"

And Licht kicked the door🚪 down before any of them could stop him. When they were inside, none of them were prepared for what they saw.

Misono and Mahiru bursted out laughing🤣🤣.

"What on earth are you doing😂?" Misono asked his big brother which still chuckling. Mikuni crawled out from under his bed🛏.

"Um.. hiding😅?" Mikuni said trying to come up with an excuse.

"Well you are doing a terrible job😑!" Licht commented as Mahiru and Misono both stop laughing😂🤣.

Then Tsurugi ran in making Mikuni duck hiding behind his bed🛏 once again  trembling. "So this is where everyone has disappeared to😑!" Tsurugi commented while panting.

"We found Mikuni😏!" Licht said ignoring Mikuni who had been gesturing to Licht to keep quiet.

"Mikuni😶! Where😑? Bwahahahaha😂🤣! Oh. I never thought I would see the day when Mikuni is hiding under a bed🛏🤣😂🤣😂!" Tsurugi said laughing.

"Shut up bastard💢!" Mikuni shouted as he sprinted after Tsurugi, who had already ran away.

Licht chased Mikuni shouting "Come back demon! I wanna kick you💢!"

The C3 people had already gone to their rooms same with the Pride pair.

The only ones downstairs were Misono, Lily, Jeje, and Hyde.

Misono was sitting on the couch🛋 watching.

Hyde was laughing😂🤣 his head off.

"Aren't you... gonna...help...him Misono😑?" Jeje, who was sitting on the couch🛋 opposite Misono asked.

"Nope😑. It's his fault Jeje😒. Where are the others🤨?" Misono asked realizing that the others had vanished.

"All in their rooms. But I wouldn't enter the rooms of the Sloth, Melancholy, Pride, Gluttony, or the C3.😅" Hyde replied as he stopped laughing.

"Why, Hyde🤨?" Misono asked.

"Well, let's just say they are busy😅!" Hyde chuckled, while Lily ran excitedly from the room with his phone📱 heading for the staircase to their friends rooms.

"Lily! Guys be careful of the perverted butterfly that is heading your guys way and locked your doors😫!" Misono yelled warning his friends.

"OUT BROTHER💢!"

"OUT PERVERT AND DELETE THAT VIDEO💢!"

"WHO SAID THAT YOU COULD COME IN!?💢💢"

"DELETE THAT PICTURE RIGHT NOW!💢💢"

"I did warn them😒!" Misono said while he took a sip from his cup🥃.

Just as a beaten up Mikuni walked in, who followed by the angel and collapsed next to his Servamp.

"Thanks for not saving me, Jeje😒! Bad snake😫!" Mikuni sulked.

Licht had collapsed next to Misono and Hyde joined them on the couch🛋.

Tsurugi had vanished up to his room.

"Your welcome Mikuni🙂!" Jeje replied.

"How mean😟! Right, Abel darling😞!" Mikuni whined.

"No shooting or fighting in the house😠!" Misono told Jeje, who had started to take out his guns but hesitated and didn't.

Mikuni however had to tease his little brother. "Okay mama Misono😁!" Mikuni grinned.

"You bastard come here and say that💢!" Misono yelled jumping to his feet and he chased Mikuni around the house with pillows in his hands.

(Phew. Another chapter done!)

(The next chapter will be another flashback. Just a heads up the flashbacks are not in order. They are just random flashbacks that Misono is remembering from the past 5 years.)

(Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and see you in the next chapter!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 242 17
Basically Zombie apocalypse breaks out, Mahiru got bitten which broke the contract and Kuro left him with the Zombies that bit him. Left to die Mahir...
773 13 18
"It is not time that matters, but you yourself" ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Crime and Punishment Two teens meet by accident when they both find themselve...
56.3K 1.3K 40
☆Servamp Fanfiction★ ★Kuro×OC☆ ☆Watch Anime★ ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■ Epiphany: (N) A moment of sudden revelation. ...
297K 8.8K 44
//requests; closed// ‼️‼️‼️ a collection of (shitty) servamp x reader one-shots brought to you by yours truly ^-^ ‼️‼️‼️ i write: fluff, angst, songf...