Athena Lockwood: Part 1

De BiancaEvans2

Athena Lockwood is the younger sister of Tyler Lockwood. She triggered her curse just before her freshman yea... Mai multe

The Returnees
Carnival
First Full-Moon in Mystic Falls
Jenna's BBQ
Volunteer Picnic
Mason's Disappearance
Lockwood Masquerade Party
Preparing Tyler for the Full-Moon
Tyler's First Full Moon
Day After
Caroline Kidnapped
Daggering Elijah
Girls Night
60s Dance
Meeting Klaus
Ritual Moon
Werewolf Bite Cure
Elena's 18th B-Day
Telling Mum the Truth
Saving Caroline
Chili and Necklace
Tyler Becoming a Hybrid
Tyler Sired
Mikael and Homecoming
New Deal
Getting Tyler Help
Appalachian Mountains
20s Dance
Vampire Alaric
Deal with Klaus
Growing Pains
TVD Season 4 Episodes 2, 3, 4 & 5
TVD Season 4 episodes 6, 7, 8 & 9
After School Special
It was a Mistake
Final Chapter

Fight for the Moonstone

374 8 1
De BiancaEvans2

Athena's POV

I was dreaming about Mason, Tyler and I running together like a real pack. I was alpha and they were loyal. We hunted together, played and just explored the forest. But then someones phone ringing wakes me up. Bringing me back to the sad reality that is my life.

"Go away!" Care says pushing Elena off the bed. Must be her phone. I try to go back to my dream, blocking out the real world.

"Hello?" Elena says as she answers the phone. I groan covering my self with the quilt to try block the noise. As the other two complain. Elena left the room and I was dozing off again. When another phone rings, this time it's mine.

"Seriously" Care whines.

"Athena!" Bonnie complains pushing me off the bed. Grumbling I pick up my phone and head for the bathroom. Answering it.

"Yes" I say annoyed.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" mum states.

"Sorry mum, I was having an amazing dream. Then Elena's phone woke me up. Just as I was going back to sleep, you called. What's up?" I ask her.

"Don't tell me you forgot what day it is" she whines.

"It's April 2nd" I state.

"The tea party" she tells me. I curse. "You forgot" she says.

"Sorry mum, I've been busy catching up with the girls. But I'll be home soon, so that we can get ready together" I assure her. "I'll grab you a cappuccino and bagel" I state.

"Sounds good, see you soon" she tells me and hangs up. I sigh and brush my hair. I grab my things and left going home. Making sure to get mum and I coffee & bagel each.

(Time skip)

The tea party is in full swing and mum wants me to meet someone. "Ah Elijah, there you are. I want you to meet my daughter Athena" she says. So this is Elijah? I thought he'd look older and what is with the bad hair cut?

"Named after the Greek Goddess of war and wisdom. A pleasure" he says and kisses my hand.

"The pleasure is all mine" I tell him. "I thought you'd be older" I tell him honestly and he chuckles.

"I'm older then a I look" he tells me.

"I bet you are" I say with a smile. "Damon, come meet Elijah" I say as I spot Damon. He walks over to us.

"Damon, what a surprise" mum says with smile. Damon and Carol exchange kisses on the cheek. "Hi. Elijah, I want you to meet Damon Salvatore. His family is one of Mystic Falls' founding families" mum tells him.

"Such a pleasure to meet you" Damon says holding a hand out to Elijah.

"No. Pleasure's mine" Elijah tells him and they shake hands. Mum leaves us to go greet more guests. "Is there a place Mr Salvatore and I can speak in private Miss Lockwood?" he asks me.

"My late dad's study. Damon knows the way" I tell him. Damon and him leave. I decide to call Elena to see how she is going with Stefan.

"Athena, how's the tea party?" she asks me.

"Boring, I meet Elijah. He'd look so much better if he had a different hairstyle" I tell her.

"You and peoples hairstyles" she says with a small laugh.

"Speaking of, you are overdue for a change. When can I do it?" I ask her and she chuckles.

"I like my hair the way it is. But I promise when I decide to change it, I'll call you" she tells me.

"You had better, so are you and Stefan having fun?" I ask her.

"Yes, Stefan is cooking for me right now" she tells me.

"I'll leave you both to it then. See you when you guys get back" I tell her. She says goodbye and we hang up. I notice Damon leave with Alaric and turn to look for my mum. But find Elijah instead. "Elijah, how did it go with Damon?" I ask him.

"As well as you could expect I suppose. He needs to learn some manners" he tells me.

"True, but I doubt he will" I tell him.

"Will you join me for a walk in the garden?" he asks offering me an arm. I accept it and we go outside. "It must be hard, to be betrayed by your family. I understand what you are going through" he tells me.

"No one understands" I tell him. "Mum thinks everything is fine, but it's not. My dad's dead and we never mended things. My uncle is dead and I could of helped him. Now my brother has chosen a strange over me. And mum has no idea what's going on" I tell him.

"I have lost siblings and my mother. It was my brother who took my other siblings from me. He will pay for it soon enough" he tells me.

"I could never hurt anyone in my family. No matter how angry I am with them. Family means more to me then anything in the world" I tell him.

"I agree with that sentiment" he tells me. "I think you and I will be good friends Athena" he tells me.

"I think so too" I tell him. "May I ask a favour of you?" I ask him.

"Of course" he tells me.

"I don't care what happens to me. But please don't let my brother die" I tell him.

"I promise Klaus will not kill you brother" he tells me.

"Thank you Elijah, I have to return to the party. Enjoy yourself" I tell him. Before going back inside to the party. Where mum introduces to me more people from the council.

(Time skip)

It's night time now and I'm lounging in my room. When I hear a knock on my door. I frown and get up heading over to it. But no one is there. I shrug and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth before bed. I was about to do them when "Athena!" mum shouts from downstairs. I frown and put my brush down.

I head downstairs to see mum holding a letter, looking close to tears. "Mum, what's wrong?" I ask her concerned.

"It's Tyler" she states handing me the letter. I read and a tremble trying not to lose it. He'd run away with that bitch Jules. He choose her over his family. Sure he didn't put that, but who else would he run away with? But what tipped him over the edge? "Did you notice anything?" she asks me.

"No, I'm gonna call Caroline. See is she's seen him" I tell her.

"I'm gonna call the sheriff" she tells me. I go upstairs to call Caroline and notice the letter on my bed. I sit down and open it.

Dear Athena,

I'm sorry that I'm the cause we are fighting. I am sorry for causing this rift between us, when you were only looking out for me. I'm sorry for telling the others about the moonstone and Elena. I didn't know they were going to try kill her. But she's fine and they are all dead, except for Jules.

I'm leaving with her, she's going to help me adjust. I promise I'll return one day and we'll be a family again. Just know that I love you dearly. I don't blame you for anything that's happened or hate you. I'll miss you little sister.

Love you always

Tyler

I bury my head into my pillow and starts to sob. I don't care about what happened. I just want my big brother back.

(Jules car) Third Persons POV

Tyler opens the passenger door and gets in. Jules looks over at him from the driver's seat. "I'm sorry about Brady and your friends. But if I'm gonna go with you, no more lies. No more anger against my sister" he tells her.

"No more lies. I'm sorry for what happened with your sister" Jules partially lies. She doesn't care about Athena. "You're doing the right thing" she tells him.

"I can't stay here, not like this" he tells her. He has to learn control before he can face his sister again. Jules puts the car in forward gear and drives off, away from Mystic Fall.

A/N

Pictures above of the Lockwood Pack and picture on the external link of Elijah with Damon. Picture in chapter of Athena.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.5K 81 25
Follow Athena through the choices of life and all the drama that she is about to be faced with. Being the twin sister to the original hybrid has its...
5.9K 239 17
Athena is the only she-wolf in her pack that doesn't have a mate. But what happens when she goes to visit a pack in a different state and finds out s...
1K 49 20
This is the story of Chelsea Hale. Girlfriend to Tyler Lockwood and best friend of Caroline Forbes. It has been a year since her father died in a tra...
342K 7.3K 46
highest rank - #1 in lockwood Mae Gilbert is in town. She has been searching for answers about her fathers death and found out that he died in Mystic...