His Girl { On Going }

By jiminthicthighss

๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ? ๐–ถ๐—๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—... More

INTRODUCTIONโœ”
Chapter 1โœ”
Chapter 2โœ”
Chapter 3โœ”
Chapter 4โœ”
Chapter 5โœ”
Chapter 6โœ”
Chapter 7โœ”
Chapter 8โœ”
Chapter 9โœ”
Chapter 11โœ”
Chapter 12โœ“
Chapter 13โœ“
Chapter 14โœ“
Chapter 15โœ“
Chapter 16โœ“
Chapter 17โœ“
Chapter 18โœ“
Chapter 19โœ“
Chapter 20โœ“

Chapter 10โœ”

440 23 2
By jiminthicthighss

Y/N'S POV :

We reached home and went to our rooms to get ready to fresh up.I wore a sports bra inside and wore long shirt with long silky track outside.Me and sana stole the shirts from the boys. I guess this is suho's and Sana's shirt is sehun's."Sana do u truly love woozi".I asked when sana came out wearing her clothes.

"W-what d-do you m-mean" Sana asked stuttering making it obvious that she is totally lying.
"Don't play dumb I know u love him don't u?Then why the fuck did u get jealous when I'm clingy to him!!".I asked making her hug me.

"I-I'm a-afraid that h-he'll re-reject m-me"Sana said while sobbing.I
smiled patting her back and said
"You know!!what If he loves u too as you do.Now don't cry woozi don't like cry baby's".I said making her shy and wipe her tears.

"Shall we go 'mrs soon to be girlfriend of woozi' ".I teased her.
"Yah s-shut up and C'mon".Sana said while blushing madly.

We went down to look everyone waiting for us with eun and eunhi since they all insisted they will make the kids ready.

"Omg they look so adorable.Guys u did great" Sana complimented kissing eun and eunhi's cheeks.
"Y-Y/N how do t-they l-look". BamBam asked in nervousness.

"You all will be great father's once ur married.That girl will be lucky for sure".I said while looking at eun and eunhi they looked cute.
'Isn't it difficult and annoying for men to dress up kids.But they did it.I'm very happy' I thought to myself and picked up eun whilst kai picked eunhi.......

                               ●

                               ●

                               ●

"MOMMY what's this place?".Eun shouted cause the screamings started. I handed eun to Kai and said "Your mommy is gonna fight cuties"."Wah really mommy then we are the cheerleaders then go mommy go!!".Eunhi said and started cheering me and I nodded.

"The next is hazel vs james"

"woo hazel!!hazel!!".Everyone is cheering and screaming whilst banging on the ring.Before I got to know this place I mean illegal fighting James is the top most best fighter.But now since I became he's literally jealous of me.

"Y/N get his ass whooped go".Kai said making me smirk and I nodded whilst I turned around to see James in the ring. I  towards a side and opened my shirt sorry suho's shirt.

"Hazel ur so sexy".

"Will u come with me hazel?".

"How bout a one night stand!!".

I swear this is embarrassing but how can someone ask this.But I'm used to this now so I don't give a fuck.They gave me a thumbs up telling me I'll win.I win every time it's obvious.I went towards the ring and got in.

They started the bet on me 10,000 and 7000 on James.The refree went out knowing if he stay in the ring his ass will be beaten up.

"Long time no see hazel~".James said with a perverted look I mean checking me out."Shut up I didn't come only yesterday and let start the fight".I said in an annoyed tone yet excited for kicking him.

"Aw u missed me that much then let's start hazel shall we".James asked me smirking.Seriously this guy is smirking knowing he's getting beaten.Many told him to quit by seeing me beating the shit out of him.But he said that he likes to get beaten that too by me.The refree whistled.

I immediately tackled him started beating shit out of him. Giving him baby punches.He immediately flipped us and about to punch me I thrown him off me and stood. "Fuck u for sitting on me".I said and went towards him to punch him in stomach.

"I gladly wish to" He said smirking
at me. "What the".I said and about to hit him in the face when he quickly catched my arm twisted it not hurting and pinned me to the ring whilst pushing his body to mine.

"Today u looked so hot and sexy af".He said sniffing into my hair.I got used to his pervert side.I mean he just comments on me but today he is different he is acting strange which gave me shiver.

When I was about to free myself I saw him.There he is,looking at me and mouthing me to fight back.

Kim taehyung

"Y/n....Y/n..... kick his ass damn it"
Jimin yelled bringing me back to my senses."Hazel!Hazel!Hazel!". Everyone cheered me."Hazel fight back damn it".Kai yelled punched the ring.

"Mommy fight mommy".kids yelled.I was too involved in staring taehyung.I snapped out when I felt James hands caressed sides of my waist.My eyes widen and I immediately flipped us.

"Motherfuckin brat!!".I yelled twisting his hand harshly. He whined in pain.I pushed him to the ground.He got up and looked at me angrily and said "I complimented u and u hit me".

"Are u my boyfriend to compliment me?no!!.so come and fight fucker".I said annoyingly
at his behaviour."You".He said and launched at me.I looked around to see whom he called.
"Me?".I asked confused.
Note the sarcasm.

"What the".I said and escaped the punch he was about to give me.
"You want it like that then this is for u".I said and started to fight with him.Not like the before baby punches.Now I gave him hard ones.With the last kick on his crotch he collapsed down giving up.

"Hazel!!!!! Didn't I tell u she'll win.haha u lost ur money on keeping on that James dude."

"What the!!I thought a girl cannot fight"

"Don't underestimate the power of a girl".I said and showed him my middle finger.I jumped out from the ring and collected the money and went out to the others.

"Yah what were you thinking not fighting back.did he touch u anywhere?Are u okay?".Kai asked me being worried."Yah did he hit u anywhere y/n".Sana asked me but I didn't reply.I smiled seeing them get worry and frustrated.

"Stop it".I said with stern voice too make them fools actually I'm enjoying inside."Damn it she got hit hard".Sehun said to suho whilst suho nodded his head agreeing.

I burst out laughing seeing their faces."You believed me didn't u".I said while clutching my stomach out of pain."Yah that's not funny". BamBam said while pouting.

Suho gave me a water bottle,an icy one.I opened it and poured it on my face."Aah~".I moaned softly when the chilled water came into touch with my skin.

We went near the parking lot and I sat on the car.sana handed me a cloth to wipe. I was about to wipe when kai asked he'll do it as I'm tired.I refused but he insisted.

I let him do and I saw eun and eunhi with woozi and sana.They were carrying them."Did they sleep?".I asked them in a low tone.
They nodded their heads.

We heard some noise and saw them.Bts.Standing there,bickering each other.'They look like a family a cute one'.I thought to myself and realised about taehyung when I saw him while fighting.

'He looked so mesmerising.why am I feeling this way when I see him.I don't get this'.I thought to myself and saw them coming towards us.

"Hey there y/n u killed it. Didn't knew the new girl would be this badass but damn I laughed when u kicked his crotch" jimin said looking at me smirking and ruffled his hair.'Damn stop it jimin ur killing me with that'.I thought to myself.

"Yeah u really looked damn fucking ho-" Taehyung was cut off when someone pulled his ears.
"Taehyung no cursing".A guy with broad shoulders said while pulling him aside.

"Um sorry for his behaviour btw I'm jin worldwide handsome u know".He said blowing a kiss and laughed.

"These are my brothers he is na-" He was cut off by

" Hello I'm namjoon.nice to meet u y/n"

"Names yoongi..."

"Hi...I'm your hope...You're my hope...I'm jhope~".

"You know us already".jungkook said smiling at me.

"Hmmm?".I hummed and took a shirt which kai gave me and wore it. A black one."So.....Now what?".I asked them."Nothing just wanted a friendly talk".Jimin replied looking at my members.

"Um are u hurt anywhere y/n.You seemed lost before?".Jhope guy asked me."It doesn't really care for you".I said rolling my eyes.Yes maybe my words may hurt anyone but I don't want to be fooled again and again by anyone.

"O-Oh I-Im s-sorry then". Jhope stuttered and hung his head low.
"Yah ur so mean.he just asked ur okay or not and yo-".I cut yoongi guy's sentence off and said "See stop bothering me and I don't give a fuck about ur feelings".

                                 ●

                                 ●

                                 ●

"Oof!!today is a tiring day". BamBam said and collapsed on the couch."Yeah~but I think it's too rude y/n".Sehun said whilst sitting on the couch beside kids who were put down on the couch for few minutes.

"Huh!!! Don't u know I hate people when they act like they care for me and that too I don't know them besides their name". I said and stood up.

"Fresh up and come down there's a meeting.I'll go and put kids in the room.Come fast and except woozi and sana everyone come to the basement.Woozi,sana u guys stay with the kids after fresh up".I said and carried eun and eunhi towards our room.

I put them on the bed slowly and covered the duvet.I don't want to disturb their sleep even they didn't eat.If we wake anyone without proper sleep they may get headache.I kissed their foreheads and went to fresh up.I wore some pyjamas a short one and went into the basement.

"Well how are you Mr Fucker.It's been a whilst I visited u.Did my members took a good care of u". I said whilst walking towards him smirking.

"Y-YOU PLS K-KILL M-ME I-I CAN'T T-TAKE IT".He shouted begging me.
"Huh!!look at u pathetic.If u didn't do wrong things u could've been  better.You did take things too far even I told u stop the shit u were doing and u just ignored me". I said feeling irritated by him.

"Please...just k-kill me".He asked me as his blood started drooling from his head."Same as u begged me every child had begged u not to sell them.But did u listen...........
DID YOU!!!".I yelled at him.

When I thought if I'm not there at that moment how about eun and eunhi?Where will they have been if I didn't find them.They literally changed me.I'm not the person who can laugh all the time at least I don't even laugh or smile until eun and eunhi entered into my life they changed me.

I came to know that I have a strength and have a weakness too and that is eun and eunhi.No matter what I'll try to keep the smile on their faces forever.

I was so zoned out that I was snapped out by kai and he said "You okay".I nodded and wasted no time and took a rope from sehun which I told him to bring to finish this fucker quick.

"Hey fucker you're not gonna die so soft u have to see this".I said to him smiled evily.And showed something which made his eyes widen.

I showed him his property and money being transferred to the orphanages and transferred to the people who lost by this fucking guy."YOU FUCKING SHIT THAT'S MY MONEY".He yelled at me.

"Mmh how do u feel now getting robbed".I said whilst smirking and put the rope around his neck, he winced in pain as the rope has spikes which are being dug into his skin and I said "You're sins are lifted by helping many.So I wanted to reward u death but after I'm satisfied torchuring u".

"Oof that fucker just spit some blood on hands.Aah!! I have to wash it now".I said and yes I'm very lazy even to eat even it's for my sake."Here C'mon give me ur hands I'll clean it y/n".Kai asked me knowing my laziness and I gave my hands and he cleaned it.

"Y/N um u look pretty in pyjamas". BamBam said with an red tint on his face."Why,Thanks".I replied back and remembered why I Called them with me.As if kai read my mind he cleared his throat and asked "So...why are we here y/n?". 
"We have to find a guy".I said with a poker face."And who is that exactly?".Sehun asked questioning me.

"The one who stalked me for 3 years".

Hey guys!!How are you all?Hope u like it.Stay tune,Stay Safe.With lots of love💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 293 18
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๏ฟฝ...
164K 8.2K 26
๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž...
177K 5.9K 52
๐“ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด๐“ต๐“ฎ สœแดแดก แด€ส™แดแดœแด› สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด€ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ ๊œฑแด›แด‡แดฉ ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€๊œฑ
10.1K 504 12
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ." "๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›๐™ž๐™จ๐™!!" "๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ซ๏ฟฝ...