The Soufflè Love Story (a who...

By Emily_Anne0809

I Wrote this story a long time ago. I personally think it's cringey but continue on if you want :) This is an... More

First Sight
Filming Day
The Interview
Rumours
Family Issues
Hospital
Awkward Commitment
Sisterly Love
Graduation
Too Young
Hospital.....Again
Memories and Goodbyes
Sleepless Nights
Friendly Visits
The Truth
Filming and Coffee
Back to the old days
Getting jobs back
VIDEO
Tied Together With A Ring
I Do
Arianna
Sequel

Comic Con

408 15 5
By Emily_Anne0809

Comic-Con

So yeah this isn't a part of the schedule put I wanted to upload because I have a bunch of ideas on how this book could work out!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt POV

Today was Comic-Con and I loved it. I enjoyed seeing all the fans dressing up and coming to the interviews held. I knew Jenna would love it. This was her first. We had both flown down to San Diego and was staying in a nice little apartment along with all the other 'celebs' I guess you could say. They were all getting housed in the same apartment block so we would all be together. I get dressed and eat an apple. I look at the time and realise it's 8:15 we had to get to the centre by 9. And by the time we get through the traffic we'd make it on time. I know to never wake Jenna up. But I had to. I slowly open up her door and it creaks. I scrunch up my face trying not to wake her up. I wanted to make this process a whole lot easier by not scaring her. I tip toe over to her bed.

"Jenna?" I say quietly

"Mmh Go away"

"We have to go"

"I'm graduated Matt, I don't have to be places. And as far as I know of we aren't filming"

"It's comic con. You've been talking about it for months"

Her eyes slowly open revealing her brown eyes which I adored dearly. I kissed her on the cheek and walked out so she could get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I checked the time and saw it's 8:30. I sigh and I hear footsteps coming towards the lounge room. I look up from my phone which was filled up with Comic Con news. Jenna stood there with phone in hand. She was wearing a white crop top which stopped just above her belly button and some short black pants. She had some white heels on so she didn't feel so short. She blushes slightly and I walk over to her and peck her on the lips.

"You look amazing" I say admiring her

"Well we gotta go now if we want to be there early" she says smiling

"Right, let's go" I grab my phone off the coffee table. Steven had hired a limo for us. We got out of the lobby and quickly and strategically made our way out of the paparazzi. We stepped into the limo and could finally take a breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

We stood out of the limo and admired the centre. I've been here a few times with Karen and Arthur. But this was the first time Jenna and I had been together here. Her face was in awe. She told me she's always wanted to be the one on stage that was talking and answering the crowds questions. I guess this is her time to shine. I smile widely at her and held her hand. I quickly pulled her towards a dressing room which was labelled Doctor Who Cast. There was Steven and a few other minor actors such as Dan Starkey (Strax) and Neve McIntosh (Vastra). They were both conversing with each other about their holidays in various places. As soon as Jenna and I stepped foot in the room the whole place fell silent. Then they all started talking again. Jenna and I were taken apart so we could get some last minute dressing up and also the odd make up fix up. The first event was the red carpet. Where we would stand in front of thousands of cameras and journalists itching for the latest scoop on the 'Who' lovers.

We got ushered by the director of red carpet (A/N No idea if there actually is one..hmm)

She had a clip board and a headset giving stern instructions. Jenna, Steven and myself were given stern instructions that we were to only spend 5 minutes out there taking photos and doing interviews. After that we would have to have a conference about the premier of the new season. (Season 7). I was glad I signed on for a new season (A/N Just pretend okay..)

That way I'd get to spend more time with the cast and most importantly, Jenna. She was playing with her fingers and I walked over to her and placed my hands on her shoulders. She was nervous. Who wouldn't be? I was the first time. She took a deep breath and hugged me tightly. Suddenly the director shoved all three of us out into the flashing lights. The Sherlock cast were before us so there was screaming from people.

I held onto Jenna's hand tightly for reassurance and we stood in front of the background and smiled widely. We posed in various positions and answered the questions that we getting thrown out to us. Just little things like

"How do you like acting?"

"What are you going to do when you leave the show?"

Jenna's hand relaxed a bit as she started getting photos done. I smiled down at her and realised that there were roughly 100's of reporters and I quickly looked away and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenna POV

We finished on the red carpet and to be honest I was quite thankful. My eyes were slightly blurry from the constant flashing of cameras but my eyes soon adjusted to the sudden change of lighting. Matt takes my hand and takes me towards the conference room. We were introduced and the audience were going crazy. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Now please welcome Steven Moffat, Matt Smith and Jenna Coleman to the stage!"

That was our queue to get onto the stage. I quickly walked to my seat and to my embarrassment I couldn't get my feet onto the ground unlike the other two from being too short. Something I was a bit conscious about. I shrugged it off. This is my day to shine. This is my day to show them the real me.

The conference was almost over and we had a few more questions to answer. One of the crew members walked towards a woman with a TARDIS t-shirt on.

"Just to start off, you two are adorable I'm huge fans of that show" I could feel my cheeks burn up and I nodded my head smiling

"Just wondering, since Matt and Jenna are together now, whether there are going to be any kids in your future?" The crowd went 'Ohhh' and I felt my cheeks burn up again. Matt cleared his throat.

"No sorry not at the moment"

"Yeah sorry no thanks" The woman looked kind of disappointed and she thanked us and sat back down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sigh as I sit down on the couch massaging my feet. They hurts heaps and I shouldn't have worn heels. But I will do anything to dodge questions and insults from Steven and Matt about my height. Matt sighs and grabs a water bottle and hands me one.

"Well, that was one crazy day" I say as I gulp down some water

"Yeah, those questions got a bit interesting" he says clearing his throat

"Yeah, especially when the woman asked about us having kids. Pfft crazy right?" I put the bottle down and look back up at Matt. He had a grin on his face mixed with a tad bit of disappointment. I knew he wanted kids but I wasn't sure if we should or not.

"Matt" I say quietly

"Come on it'll be awesome. Having a pair of footsteps in this house"

"I don't know next to nothing about kids"

"It doesn't matter, we can learn together. Come on what do you say?"

He steps closer to me, his face was right in front of mine. I sigh.

"We aren't ready" I say quietly

"All we need is each other, we'll get through this together"

"But you're not the one who has to carry a kid for 9 months and then deliver" I say as-a-matter-of-factly.

Matt looks at me apologetically and starts pecking my lips. He stops and looks at me. I sigh in defeat

"Fine"

(A/N okay so this might be a bit interesting I don't know how I'm gonna write this so if you are a bit sensitive or anything just skip this last bit. Sorry)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His lips crashed down on mine, his hands messing up my hair. He picks me up bridal style off into his bedroom not disconnecting our lips at all. I could feel the bed on my back.

"You sure?" He says slightly out of breath

"Yes" I say as I lean up and kiss him.

He moves me up more on the bed and starts planting love bites on my neck making me giggle. I could feel him smirk on my skin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END

I woke up and let my eyes adjust to the lighting. Last night was a blur and I couldn't remember much. I roll over and notice Matt with an arm placed around my waist. Our legs were intertwined together and a smirk appears on my face. My mind clicked and I remembered. Oh my god I think to myself. I hear a rustling next to me and I look over and notice Matt. He was staring right at me. He smiles.

"Morning Sunshine" He says groggily

"Mornin'"

He laughs and kisses my cheek. I didn't want to move I don't think he didn't either. We stayed in that position for what seemed like forever. My phone rang and I sigh. I roll over and check my phone. I answer.

J: Mm hello I say half asleep

M: Jenna darling! How are you?

J: Mum? Uhh I'm fine how are you? I sat up and Matt did as well with a scared look on his face.

M: I'm good darling, hey just wondering if I could come over today

My eyes widened

J: Just hang on a second.

I look over at Matt. He mouths to me:

"What does she want?"

"She wants to come over" I whisper. He nods his head

J: Sorry just had to do something. Umm sure what time?"

M: Well im' sort of already here. I'm at the front of the complex you're staying at

I hang up and my eyes widen.

"She's here already!"

Matt curses under his breath and rubs his face. He walks off into the bathroom and I quickly race to my room and grab whatever presentable clothing I had.

I hear a knock at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey all! Sorry if the 'part' ahem from earlier was weird. I just don't know how to write these chapters hopefully don't have to for some time. Anyways this isn't on the schedule but I wanted to update because I have a lot more chapter lined up so yeah. This chapter is every Sunday and Wednesday!

Hope you enjoyed!

Have a fantastic day!
~WhouffleSweetie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 93 29
Hey...I'm Faith Taylor. I was just entering my freshman year of high school. Whilst doing so, I was starting new activities outside of school, which...
13.6K 1.7K 163
Clara married John Smith the love of her life (and High School Sweetheart - not to sound cheesy at all) at 25 years old. They Married and lived happi...
4.7K 157 13
Just some Whouffle fluff I thought of while in the shower. Enjoy :) Instagram: @thatskinnyscotishbloke (DM for questions, suggestions, feedback, etc...
9.3K 227 30
I deleted the first one because it looked liked it didn't make any sense. Also this story came from a thing I gave for my club. Also everyone knows I...