Tum Mere Ho

Bởi Dwivedii

So yes its a story of our lovely couple SHIVI (SHIVA and RAAVI) from pandya store.. As well all know that the... Xem Thêm

INTRODUCTION
Rishta ek naya
worries
Feelings
Feelings 2
Outburst
pain
Pain 2
pain 3
kiss
Leaving you
NOT AN UPDATE
Giving it a try
ride
ride 2
confession to make
His final confession
care
mark you mine
Home
Its just you in there
Family
Shattered
Away
broken
Talk
a new chance..
together forever..
Epilogue
NEW STORY
New story is out .
NEW STORY
new short story
New story
Authors note..
IMPORTANT
Announcement

Happiness

4.1K 151 27
Bởi Dwivedii

Authors pov

Its been 2 months , 2 months since shiva's confession..
A lot has changed in this 2 months , throught Shiva's gadheri has still Not confessed her feelings Or to be precise hasn't Said those 3 magical words but somewhere Shiva too doesn't need those words because not only him , everyone can see the Love for Shiva in her eyes, her actions, her words , her care..
Its like everything about her speaks her Love for him
The way her eyes always search for him, Or the way she blushes when every shiva is around..
Or the way she hugs him with possessiveness ,love And care..
This was the best 2 months of their life..
The Same Shiva And raavi who won't ever stop fighting , now won't ever stop being around each other..
They needed each other just like you need oxygen.. They have became obsessed with each other And that always leads to a lot of teasing session from the family..
But that doesn't stop them at all..

The first Person Shiva wants to see when he wakes up Or when he comes from the store is his raavi, and if he doesn't gets to see her then definitely there will be tandav in the house And then raavi has to make it up to him...    They both have completely changed each other..
  The Same  shiva who would never take a leave from the store has started taking leaves , he wants to spend all his time with his gadheri in his arms ,close to him.
He has started getting angry less And if ever he gets angry about something then its only raavi who can calm him down..
He has became More fun now.. He would help his raavi in kitchen which also comes with his bhabhi's teasing session to them And complain session with their own husbands..
Where as, for raavi no One else exists except her shiva, her Day starts with Shiva And ends with him..
Her confidence has increased 10 folds with shiva being around her..
Yes she still teases him ,fights with him but that's always in a fun loving way..
She feels blessed that she has someone like shiva in her life Not only because he loves her or he is always there for her..
But because he is a good human being, Not even for once he has shown his anger on her in this 2 months , its always her who fights And always Shiva who handles the fight..
If its raavi who can calm Shiva down ,then the Same goes with raavi as well if she gets angry only her Shiva can calm her down..
Raavi has became really possessive and obsessed about her Shiva because as for her she could never loose him..
There has been a lot of times when she has gone to the store only to see some girls flirting with HER shiva ,And if that happens then it the end for the girls and her husband as well.
And Shiva also loves her possessiveness because he never had anyone in his life who would be possessive about him And raavi being both possessive and obsessed makes him feel blessed..
Yes she still hasn't Said I Love you , but as its Said you don't need 3 words when everything you do speaks your love..

Into the scene
Pandya house

It was around 6:30 when Shiva heard his alarm ringing , but Not wanting to leave  the warmth of his beautiful wife , shiva turned off the alarm and snuggle More into raavi , dropping his face in the crook of her neck ,kissing her there.. Inhaling her scent..
He felt her shiver at that, lifting his face he kissed her lightly on her lips who responded even in her sleep..
Shiva smiled at that ,kissing her forehead One last time he got of the bed and walked towards the washroom..

Standing under the shower he couldn't help but think how his life has changed in a beautiful way..
The love he had for his wife was something he could never explain neither to her nor to the world..
And he know that it goes the Same way for her..
Her Not saying I love you ,  never matter to shiva ..Because he knows that her Love for him was beyond words, he knows that she loves him More than he loves her..
Smiling at that thought , Shiva came out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, only to see his wife awake on the bed..

Raavi who had just woken up looked around to find her Shiva coming out of the washroom only in a towel wrapped around his waist..
While raavi was busy checking her husband , heat rose to Shiva's cheek seeing his wife hungry eyes on him.
There was no denying to the fact that shiva was the shy One in this marriage where as raavi was the bold One..
It was very rear site for Shiva to see his raavi blush (very rear)

Raavi walked up to Shiva who was standing near the washroom door..

Shiva(in mind): lgta ha aaj meri izzat khatre main ha..

Shiva looked at raavi who was standing just infront of him And the hunger in her eyes did send shiver down his spine..

Yes they have been married from 3 months now and its been 2 months since Shiva's confession but they have never done anything More than kissing each other Or making out..
But from past 1 months the way raavi was looking at him or the way she use to kiss him with wo much hunger And lust did made him realise that they are ready to take the next step, because he could feel the Same hunger inside him when ever raavi was near him or when ever she use to kiss him like she own him(And that's true Raavi Shiva pandya did own him)..
Though raavi has given n no of signs to him , and once even fought with him stating that he is useless And that he never understands her sings which leads to Shiva laughing out loud And raavi punching him...
He knew she was ready and so was he but there was something that was stopping him , and he didn't know what it exactly was..

Shiva came out of his train of thought when he felt raavi hugging him tightly And kissing his exposed chest just above his heart which belongs to her..

Shiva too wrapped his arms around her and Said

Shiva: good morning
Raavi: good morning, itni subha subha kaha jana ha ?
Shiva: dukan pe kaam zyada ha aaj lunch pe nhi aa paunga aur raat ko bhi late hoga.

This made raavi lift her head And look at him in anger ,
She hated it when he avoids him self And his health because of the store .. And this was going from past 1 week And Not only him even dev, And gaumbi too, would do the say thing..

Shiva realised that raavi got angry so he quickly said
Shiva : bas thode din aur uske baad Ye SB band I promise..

Raavi nooded at this and hugged him tightly...

Everyone was having their Tea when Shiva And raavi came down..

Seeing them krish And dev, smriked And commented

Krish: dev, kuch log kitna badal jate ha naa shaadi ke baad

Dev : sahi khe rha ha krish , aab apne Shiva ko hi dekh le kitna badal gaya ha

Krish: wahi toh dekh toh pehle kitna ladta tha raavi bhabhi se aur hamara entertainment krta tha aab toh wo bhi band Ho gaya ha..

Both shiva And raavi rolled their eyes at that, it was everyday routine of dev and krish to teases them..
Raavi walked up to dev, and krish and slightly slapped their heads..
(Everything was Normal between dev, and raavi , she did told him that she never felt for him And they both Said their share of sorry to each other..
And shiva too was OK with that because he knows she loves him..
And even though dev, was elder to Shiva so in relation he was Raavi's jeth but he has strictly told her to consider him her friend..
So now they are just like two friends , teasing each other when ever they get a chance..)

Dev: ek toh hamare bhai to badal diya aur Upper se hame maar rahi ha , kaise atyachar ha Ye bhagwan

Both gaumbi , dhara And Shiva were enjoying this..
Before raavi could comment

Rishita peeped in - sahi kr rhi ha subha subha Usko parehan krne ke alawa koi kaam.nhi ha tum dono ko..

Rishita too slapped both dev, And krish lightly which made them sluk..

Dev,: hey somnath , violence toh badhta jaa rha is ghar main..
(He Said while rubbing his head where Rishita slapped him..)

Everyone chuckled at that , and started having their Tea

Gautam: waise hum aaj bhi nhi aa paiyenge lunch ke liye..
Aur shayd raat ko bhi der ho jaiyegi..

Dhara : mujhe toh aabhi tk nhi samajh aa rha ha ki kaisa kaun sa Surprise ha jiske karan tum teeno ne 1 hafte se naa dhang se khaaya ha naa neend li ha...

Yes there was a Surprise for everyone which Shiva , dev, And gautam has planned..
No One else was aware about it Not even krish..

Krish: haa naa mujhe bhi nhi bata rhe ha , Maine kya kiya ha main toh bhai hu aapka aapke baache jaisa hu mujhe toh batao
(Krish Said with fake tears )

Gautam: mere pyaare baache hamare bhai hone se zyada tu inka devar hone ka farz nibhata ha..
Toh tujhe bata de taki tu inhe bata de..
Dev, aur Shiva ne 1 mahine se iski planning is liye nhi ki ha ki tu usse kharab kar de..
Samjah ..

Both dev And shiva smriked at that..
After everyone had their breakfast..
Gautam And dev, went towards their room along with dhara And rishita to bring their respective keys and other necessary things.

Shiva walked inside the kitchen , And saw raavi cutting the vegetables.

Walking towards her he gently turned her around..

Shiva: dhayan rakhna aur koi baat hogi toh mujhe call krna
He said while kissing her forehead , which made raavi close her eyes..
Raavi nooded her head looking at him, they always get lost in each other eyes which always potrated love for each other and nothing else..

Shiva: I Love you
(Shiva said smiling)

Raavi's eyes instantly brighten up at that.. And her smile grew wider..
Yes she did know that Shiva loves her but everytime he say this it made her feel alive , it made her feel Worth..
Though she has never replied with I Love you too , to him she did knew that he could feel it And read it in her eyes..

Raavi cupped his cheek and kissed him lightly before HUGGING him letting his warmth spread through her..

Shiva smiled brightly at that, this was her reply to all his I Love yous And to be honest it was More valuable then those I Love you too..

Unknown to them their family was watching them with adoration.
They all were aware how difficult life have been to both Shiva And raavi.. And  even after marriage what all they have gone through..
How broken they both have been ,
So to finally see them so much in Love with each other they wished that nothing  ever pulls them apart..
And it was Not just Love ,in their marriage, there was respect , trust care ,adoration, fear, anger everything that kept them together...

While dhara and rishita had smile on their face dev , krish And gautam had , tears in their eyes to finally see their brother ,their Shiva receiving the Love he deserves..

They all knew that
Raavi and Shiva were  two different body just for outer appearance and that their soul was one..

It was Not raavi and shiva  anymore
It was SHIVI..

And that
THEY WERE DESTINED TO BE ONE..

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

32.6K 1K 13
Okay.. so as per current story line there are not many things going on in pandya store specially in shivi's life.. To be honest I am very upset with...
89.1K 4.1K 21
Raavi thinks she is trapped in a loveless marriage. But will fate prove her wrong?
87.2K 4.3K 40
BASED ON SHOW PANDYA STORE, THIS STORY IS A PARALLEL WORLD OF SHIVI..... DO READ TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF SHIVI WERE DATING EACH OTHER WITH...
38K 2.1K 25
Shivi are in secret relationship. They both love eachother more than their lives. But then only Gautam thought to make raavi his daughter in law. He...