Bullet Hell DxD (High School...

Od RockyJMoon

High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been kille... Viac

~Girls in Harem~
0: A Trap Descends
1: The Despair Sisters
2: So This Is Kuoh Academy
~Girls in Harem 2~
3: ORC
4: Cutting Edge
5: KD-0079
6: The King & Queen
7: Meeting
8: Sitri
9: Competition Time!
10: Familiar Time!
~100k~

~Bio~

12.8K 138 41
Od RockyJMoon

Name: Y/N Reimu

Gender: Male

Race: [REDACTED]

Occupation: First Year at Kuoh Academy.

Likes: Sweets. His new powers. Cosplay. Revenge. Girls (to a certain degree). Cute things. The Supernatural (to a certain degree). Dressing like a girl.

Dislikes: The Supernatural (to a certain degree). Bullies. [REDACTED]. [REDACTED]. [REDACTED].

Characteristics: "It's a trap!". Somewhat easygoing. Can be very vicious and cruel during certain circumstances. Sweet towards a select group of people. Overcautious. Can be super submissive towards a select groups of girls. [REDACTED]. [REDACTED]. [REDACTED]. [REDACTED]. [REDACTED].

Powers: [REDACTED], for now.

Trivia: Y/N dresses, and is based off of Reimu from the Touhou series. Some of Y/N's personality is based from Seiya from Cautious Hero.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Also shoutout of inspiration to Vell241

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

220K 2.6K 13
High School DxD: Lunar Eclipse~Piece of Scarlet Glass Moon Y/N Gremory, the younger sibling of Rias Gremory and Sirzechs Lucifer. You didn't have an...
31.5K 612 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...
573K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...
544K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...