๐‹๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ || ๐—๐—๐—ž

By _4STRID

โ"I want to do very sinful things to you"โž More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Bonus Chapter

27

3K 80 6
By _4STRID

»«

»«

Before she could say anything else, he suddenly wrapped her eyes with a black blindfold.."Be careful okay? Just follow my lead" He said with his manly-romantic voice, she was hesitant but still..Nods and agree with him.

He lead her in the house, and then y/n heard a deep creak sounds of a large door..He push her in the room, "Stay still" He went on the large brown door to close it..He fixed his black shining hair, and take a deep breath.

He went on her back, about to remove the blindfold.."Ready?" He said with a smirk on his face, "I don't know" He chuckled, "I'll take that as a yes, here we go" He slowly removed the blindfold that is blinding her eyes.

Y/n was so surprised and speechless of the sight she is seeing right now, "J-Jungkook?" Her lips slowly curve into a smile, "Ta daa!!" He said showing the large piano in the middle of the room, and there is a violin behind it.

"This is so beautiful, I've never see this room before" He giggled, "Well, this is actually my secret room, one of my favorite ones" He shared, he take a glimpse of a smiling girl at his side.."Take a seat with me" He offered his hand, she didn't hesitate to place her hand on his..And then they both take a seat of the piano chair.

"What are we really doing in here?" She tilt her head in curious, "Well actually, i have write a song just for you" Y/n gasped, her heart was suddenly exploding like bombs..He laughed the way she was surprised

"It's a song called, euphoria"

He start to place his hands on the piano keys, a sound of the piano keys echoed in the room..Since from the beginning, it makes a beautiful romantic sound.

He start to sing the first verse of the song.

"You are the sunlight that rose again in my life"

She listened closely to the song, the lyrics were so romantic.. It's lyrics were the expression of jungkook's feelings towards her, but does he really mean it?

Y/n was just there, listening to the song while staring at his beautiful sparks on his eyes, his beautiful smile while singing and how the way he tells the songs lyrics.. It's just, Beautiful and confusing at the same time.

Y/n is just jungkook's toy but, why would he play with her feelings just like this? It does make her confused, all she did was imagine.

Imagine that they are in a romantic relationship, without sex, no sex every single minute..She imagined that they're both were falling in love with each other so much, like how y/n does.

Imagine a boy making a song just for you.

A song just describing how he feels around you, how beautiful you are, how perfect you are and how the way he feels when he fall in love with you so much.

Now days, there's no real men to be found..But they still exist.

Y/n look at his sparkling cosmo eyes, he was still singing the song..He take a glimpse of her, she was suddenly paralyzed, she couldn't able to move because she just realized that she fell in love with him so hard.

To be honest, falling in love is hard to express..Words can't describe how falling in love feels like.

Y/n stood there, she's like a bomb.. She's getting fulminate anytime soon.

"Take my hands now" He glance at her with his innocent black eyes

"You are the cause of my euphoria"

He sang with a wide soft smile, making her thrilled and lost herself.. Jungkook look back at the piano, he was now at the third verse.

"Were you wandering around"

"Looking for an erased dream too?"

"It’s different from what destiny suggests"

"We share the same painful views"

"Won't you please stay in my dreams"

"If this is a dream, don't wake me up anymore" She mumbled, somehow..She doesn't want to leave this dream because it was a safe place for her in her own ways.

She doesn't care if she's getting railed with him, because all she cares is just seeing her first love on her own sight, on her own path.

Yes, taehyung is her first love..But she's not really in love with him like jungkook does, whenever taehyung is with her, she never felt this way.. it's just like blank, emptiness, monochrome.

But if it's jungkook, she somehow felt freedom, paradise, comfort, home and especially true love.

Even though she was just being used, she really wish that jungkook would know soon that she fell in love with him, she was still not ready to tell her true feelings because she's scared that she might be rejected.

"Even if the earth crumbles"

"No matter who shakes this world"

"Don't let go of my hand"

"Please don’t wake me up from this dream"

"So let's just not wake up forever, and I'll never let go of you..I promise" She said onto her mind, tears were falling to her eyes..Those are happy tears from her right eye.

"I hear the ocean from far away"

"Across the dream, past the woods (Please don’t wake me up from this dream)"

"Following this clarity"

"Take my hands now, You are the cause of my euphoria"

His high note gave her goosebumps, tears of happiness were even more coming out of her eyes..Her lips slowly turned into a happy and proud grin, she was so speechless..She really see him as future.

"Take my hands now" He sang, he take off his left hand and offering it..He smiled genuinely, "Because, you are the cause of my euphoria" He sang, pecking her palmar side of her hand.

And then there he ended the song, jungkook look at her eyes..That were red and full of tears of happiness, "Shh, stop crying" He embraced her with full of warmth and love.

He gently pat her hair, and plant a peck on her forehead.."Jungkook" She said with a soft voice, "Yes baby?" He tilt his head innocently, "The song, the lyrics..And everything, is just so perfect" She said more tears flowing on her eyes, "I'm so thankful, i love you" He peck her lips, "The song felt so touching, i feel safe when i heard it"

"You should be a singer kook" He chuckled, "I don't think my voice is good" She scoffed, rolling her eyes "Are you dumb? Are you stupid?! Your voice is so beautiful..The most perfect thing I've ever receive today" She said kissing his lips.

"I still can't accept the fact that you made a song for me" Jungkook grin, "I want you to feel loved, because of that taehyung guy..He broke your heart" He said with a comforting tone, she shook her head.."No need to do that but, in my whole thankfulness..Thank you for this song so much, you deserve better"

"But, you are already the better" Y/n's world slowed, she tried not to scream because of what he said "But, do you really mean it?"She said jokingly, Jungkook let out a small smile, "I'm not sure, I don't think so.." He mumbled under his breath, y/n saw his mouth speak..She raised her brows, "I'm sorry? What did you say?" He look up, he shook his head.

"Nothing" He caress her hand using his thumb, "I know that one day, you'll be a worldwide star..You know" Y/n said with a proud smile on her face, he scratch his nape.."Is that so? Why is that?" Jungkook grinned, "Because, your voice is the type that everyone wants..That smooth, romantic and...Manly voice" He smirked.

"Thank you so much, this is actually my first time being like this to a girl" She nod, "Is that so?" He hummed, he look into her sparkling eyes.."Well, I'm not like this towards my ex girlfriend..Which is my very first love" That words suddenly caught her off guard.

Raising her brows, she was surprised.."You have your very f-first love?" He nod, "Yes, why do you ask?" She look down, pursing her lips.."I thought it was me" She thought, she sighed and look back up onto his eyes.."Why did that girl break up with you? Do you want to talk about it?" She tilt her head.

"Of course, i trust you.." He was quite reluctant, "She used my own money" He look at her eyes, her eyes suddenly soften which he caught it.."Jungkook" She look down, he laughed it off.."It's fine, I've moved on" She felt very sorry to him.."She hurt me many times, she used my body"

She gasped, "I'm so sorry" She said with a sad toned voice, "It's fine, this is what society wants, money and body" He said sarcastically.."I'm hurt and sick of it" Y/n understands why he was using her..Sex addiction.

"Jungkook, whatever happens.. I'll always protect you, I'll be on your side, and lastly.. I'll be with you forever, enternity" She said with a soft smile, jungkook smiled.."Thanks" He slowly peck her forehead, closing his eyes.

"Promise me? Us forever?" He nod, and let out a pinky swear, "of course, us forever" They both fold their pinky to make a pinky swear, she look up at him and smiled..As he saw her smile, he smile back.

"Y/n, i really mean it..Thank you for comforting me, i feel loved and...Safe" She smiled, "I'm glad that i help you" They both stare at each other, jungkook look towards her eyes..And then on her lips, he come towards her and press his plump thick lips on her.

He closed his eyes, she kissed him back..Cupping his cheeks, all she can feel is love, home, paradise, the best feeling that she ever experienced.

____

IF MY MAN AIN'T LIKE THIS IN THIS CHAPTER I'M IMMEDIATELY BREAKING UP 💥💳💥💳💥💳💥💳💥💳💥💥💳💥💥💥💥💳💥💳💥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 117 41
" Jeongguk please wake up . I'm hurting here with out you . "
5.7K 154 39
"This is your first time?" he asked while smirking. *clichรฉ alert:)
1.3K 51 22
"what have you done again, jungkook?" note: includes violence and curses. lowercase intended.
323K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...