Better Than Cutting~ Patrick...

By stumptown_funk

Meet Cheryl Shepherd. 23 year old woman abused everyday by her boyfriend. Now meet Patrick Stump. 25 year old... More

Chapter 1~ Useless
Chapter 2~ This is the End
Chapter 3~ It's my Fate
Chapter 5~ Stop Me, Too Late
Chapter 6~ Numb
Chapter 7~ Please
Authors Note ♡♡

Chapter 4~ Help Me

163 4 0
By stumptown_funk

Patrick's POV

     I arrived at the signing and put on my best fake smile. We signed many autographs and took many photos. We were down to the last couple of people now. A girl who came up to us and looked like she was about to pass out said "Omg can I get a picture with you guys please please", laughing Pete said yes, I started standing for the picture until I was asked not to be in the picture. I watched as the rest if the band took the picture. It was now finally time to go home.

     When I walked through the door the girl I met earlier wasn't anywhere in the house. I saw that the note was gone and so was the key. Maybe there's a chance she'll come back.

     I'll be alone now. Help me.

Cheryl's POV

    I was walking home for hours by now. I walked up to the yard to see that Matthews car was parked crooked in our driveway  which meant he was drinking. Uh oh.

    I was immediately pinned up to the wall and punched relentlessly in the gut. Hours passed of beating and I was hurt, badly. I needed help, from Patrick. Matthew was passed out on  the couch so I quietly limped out the house. Walking for about 2 hours it was now 4 am. I knocked on Patrick's door weakly until I could barely lift a limb.

     Help me.

__________________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading this!!! 4 chapters in a row♡♡

Love you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...