Chapter 2~ This is the End

Cheryl's POV

    Walking and walking. I finally made it to a busy street. The album Save Rock and Roll blaring throughout my body. The band that saved my life for many years, reminding me that this could all end if I cut too deep, or go too many days without eating.

      Well, since there's nothing more to say I decide it's time for this to stop. This is the end.

      I was about to step out until I see a handsome man across the street doing the same thing as me. Wonder what his reasons are, I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

Patrick's POV

    I walked until my feet hurt. The cars speeding by me almost blew my hat off, but luckily it didnt. My mind is so clouded with the messages I read earlier I don't even know what is right or wrong anymore. Time for all of my pain to stop and be sent away from this above ground hell. This is the end.

      I was about to step out when I see a beautiful woman doing the same. A car is speeding from pretty far away. I can't let her do this to herself, I need to stop her from making a mistake. In just enough time I ran for it, speeding across the street I pushed the girl out of the way and onto the dirt. I heard her mutter "so much for the end". I saved her, and myself in the process.

__________________________________________________

  Thank you my favorite people in the world. 2 updates in a row, I'm on fire. (No pun intended)

Love you guys!!