Baby Wife ¦¦ JJK FF [Complete...

By swaeg001

❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-tw... More

Sneak Peek
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI🔞
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII🔞
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX🔞
LX
𝓕𝓘𝓝𝓐𝓛(1/2)
FINAL(2/2)
B0NUS-01
B0NUS-02
B0NUS-03
B0NUS-04
BONUS-5(last)🎀

XL🔞

236K 6.5K 2.7K
By swaeg001

"Uh- yes the reason I bought you here..., is.....umm, change your clothes" he said with hesitations out of sudden.

"What happened?" you asked in confusion, watching him exchanging a glance at your collar bone and eyes.

"I meant, hide your neck.....my proudly created artwork from last night is visible" he replied scratching his neck.

Your eyes almost came out of socket, and your cheeks became crimson red.

You panicked, remembering just a moment ago you were walking like that in front of Mrs. Jeon.

"Why didn't you said earlier?" you asked with panic.

He gave you a teasing smirk and said, "I thought you love to show my artwork"

You bite your lips shyly, hearing him.

He was about to kiss you, but you yelled like a crazy person, "Oh No!"

You pushed him and started to walking around, making him confuse.

He asked in concern, "What happened now?"

"I forgot I have class today. I'm already late, what should I do?" you asked mentally pulling your hair.

"Y/n..." he caught your arm and make you sit on the bed before kneeling in front of you.

He took your hand and kissed the knuckle softly looking straight into your restless eyes.

"I took this day off for us, would you like to ditch your class for me?" he asked softly.

Your heart melted within a second hearing his sweet voice, your heart couldn't handle this sweetness.

"I-I......umm, only if you bought me ice-cream" you managed to say controlling your poor heart.

"OK deal done" he said pecking your lips, making you startle.

"Let's go mom is waiting" he said dragging you with a bunny smile.

[Meanwhile]

Mrs. Jeon dialed yoonji's number. After some ring she picked up.

"Aunty, is everything okay?" she asked in panic.

"Everything is more than okay, dear" Mrs. Jeon couldn't hold back her tears of joy.

Yoonji heard and asked, "Aunty, you're crying-"

Mrs. Jeon wiped her tears and said, "I'm..I'm so happy for them"

"I think finally kookie realised he should accept y/n, not caring about the danger and obstacles in his life" she added.

"H-how is y/n?" yoonji asked hesitantly.

She smiled and replied, "She is fine, just sore due to..... you know~"

Yoonji let out a gasp and asked, "H-How did you know?"

With giggling, she answered, "I saw hickeys on her neck. They both just left me to finish where they were"

"Gosh, I feel so embarrassed right now" she added mentally slapping herself.

"How's your health dear?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Fine. Now I'm more fine after knowing about them" yoonji replied with a smile. And they hung up causally, laughing like a mother and daughter.

Time skip~~~

You are doing makeup and blushing alone, while putting foundation on those purplish hickeys on your neck.

After Mrs. Jeon left Jungkook told you to hang out with him outside but you refused to go due to sore body.

So you both spend this whole time inside home, cooking lunch together, watching movies and cuddles etc.

But you promised him to go on a dinner in the evening.

Jungkook is beyond happy to spend time with you. Right now he's talking with Jimin and others employees giving instructions.

While hiding those hickeys with the help of foundation, this is the first time you are feeling like a couple.

Your brain couldn't control itself but to give you flashback of last night.

[FLASHBACK]

⚠Smut Warning⚠

After positioning himself between your thighs, he attacks you with sweet kisses again just to distract you from the pain he's going to give you right now.

"I've never imagined you would be that much beautiful" he complimented looking straight into your eyes, making you blush.

You shyly look away, hearing his whisper, "So you used to hide your sexy body with those baby floral frock"

He started sucking on the sweet spot on your neck, making you moan in pleasure.

After making sure he's giving you pleasure, he entered himself slowly into you.

"Aaaaa-" you cried out, unknowingly shedding tears in pain.

You looked away with an unbearable pain on your lower body, making him guilty of his actions.

He caressed your face and whispered, "I'll not move until you'll give me permission. But please don't look away...."

You looked up to see him drooling on guilt, giving you a sad look.

He wiped your tears and sweetly spoke, "Don't be scared of me.... I'm your husband"

He kissed your forehead and said, "I believe that, the day we met each other unintentionally our heart collide"

He kissed your eyes and said, "The day we lost in each others eyes, our soul got tied together"

"The day we chose each other, our life got connected together" he added pecking your lips.

"J-jungkook-shi..... Do you love me? Did you accept me as your wife?" you asked with hesitations.

He smiled and spoke, "You won't believe me if I told you"

"I'll believe you, promise" you said showing him a thumb.

"I fall for you the day when you came into my life.... The day you saved minmin" he said and smiled finding you blushing.

"I was afraid to admit that......Cause, I'm not any ordinary man....I have to lead the whole underworld thingy. You don't know how much cruelty this world helds"

He poured everything out of his heart and you listen to him forgetting the pain, losing into his eyes.

"I was afraid to connect your life with me..... Cause you are too innocent for this" he added patting your head with adore.

He kissed your nose and said, "Besides, I know well how preserved you were under the care of your father, how uncle park still hides the true colours of underworld from you"

You looked at him with so many emotions and spoke, "I didn't care about this just because I knew that Appa is beside me"

"Now I, assure you that I'll fear nothing because I know you are besides me" you said with all of your guts, making him smile widely.

Your hyper self unintentionally moved, giving him a strange urge to feel every inch of your body.

Jungkook couldn't hide his moans and urge, so he asked, "Aaaahh... Baby......Can I move now? M-my junior is throbbing like hell"

Your cheek heated up hearing his question.

You caressed his face and softly said, "I officially give you permission to move"

His eyes filled with sparkles of joy, but he didn't forget to make sure he's not hurting you.

Slowly sucking your neck, he started to push in and out, making you startle at pain.

After some push in and out, you couldn't hold back your moans.

"Aaaaaa--" being embarrassed, you shut your mouth with your palm.

He noticed everything, and spoke,"Don't hide your moans, baby.... I want to hear that.... Badly"

His pumping process giving you the pleasure you weren't aware of.

Your eyes started to roll back with the painful pleasure he's giving.

The slow move when became fast, you didn't realised.

The sound of skin slapping became loud and clear.

Those unknown yell started to come out from both of your mouth.

Your moan and his groan started to fill up the thin air of your shared bedroom.

You both started to sweat like hell under the low temperature of air-con.

He kept moving, with the rhythm, trying best not to give you pain.

Your body started to react with his every move and every touch, making you surprised.

Your restless body became stiff feeling the same urge to let out something.

"Ah... Release it, when you want. Ah...Don't hold it back" he whispered huskily.

After some more pumping you both came together.

Your back arched when you came on his d!ck and the loudest moan escape like a butter. "Aaahh-- jungkook-shi...."

"Aaaah... Call me daddy" he said while breathing fast on your face.

You looked at him with surprise and confused expression.

Noticing your expression he smirked and whispered, "From now on I'm your daddy"

He looked at your still confuse state and started and smile.

Deep inside he loves to teach you this kind of things, forgetting that a few days ago he used to say, he prefers mature and experienced women.

He gave you times to catch your normal breath, still being inside you, resting his body with the help of his hand.

You opened your eyes to see him looking at you like, after a long vacation, you both meet.

You gave him a smile caressing his heavenly features.

Noticing you became normal, he started to move again.

You startled by the sudden impact and caught his biceps for support.

After some pumping, you both started to moan again.

"Aahh-- slowly....d-daddy" you said unknowingly, making him feel proud of himself.

[FLASHBACK ENDS]

Jungkook noticed you staring at nothing, while blushing to yourself.

He came close to ask, "Are you done?"

You flinched by his voice, discovering him too close to you.

'Oh my- y/n, what were you thinking? Since when you became that much pervert' you looked in a mirror and scold yourself.

"A-almost....." you replied, trying to hide the redness from your cheek.

"What happened?" he asked noticing you struggling with Hickeys.

"I-I can't hide these...." you replied showing those Hickeys on your neck.

"hahahhaha" you heard him laughing like a maniac.

'Look who's laughing at me after doing this to me' you thought pouting.

You threw the foundation pouch and said, "I'm not going..."

"Why?" he asked, stopping his giggle.

"I-it's so embarrassing" you said looking at your feet.

He make you face him and unties your hair from your back.

"Now it's not showing much" he said cupping your face, smiling at your pout.

He gave a smooch on your lips and started dragging you outside, "Let's go"

After almost 30 minutes of driving you both reached your destination.

He help you to come out from the car and started dragging you to one of the luxariest RJ restuarent and dating venue of Seoul.

Your eyes widen watching the decoration of the venue.

"Why we are here?" you asked halting on your way with hesitation.

"We're here because it's our first date" he replied with a smile.

"Date!! Didn't you told me we'll just have dinner together?" you asked being shock.

"Obviously!....And that's what we will be doing" he said with a shrug.

You hesitate to move and enter the palace looking venue, with fear of being judged because you didn't wear gorgeous clothes or makeup.

He noticed and back hugged you asking, "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

In reply you just nodded shyly and heard him saying, "Don't worry, I rent this whole venue. So, no outsiders can't interrupt us"

Noticing no one is looking, he steal a kiss from your lips making you startle.

"Aa- jungkook-shi!!" you yelled in surprise.

He giggled at your shyness, dragging you inside.

_________

Sorry guys, if the intimate was simple. There's a lot of reason why it was simple and plain. 👉👈

First, because she was inexperienced and Jungkook didn't want to go rough on her first time.

Secondly, personally, I am not a big fan of wild $ex.👉👈

And thirdly, I'm poor at writing Smut scene🙈🙈

Hope you enjoyed, Stay Safe and blessed😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 2K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...❤ . ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
195K 7.1K 49
" Please what Papilio? Want more? Or want deeper? " He slowed down his speed , he's teasing me. I became frustrated at his actions. I'm about to say...
138K 5.5K 57
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
1M 45.6K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...