π‡πšπ¬π«πšπ­βœ”

By cheesyburgir

π•·π–”π–“π–Œπ–Žπ–“π–Œ/π•―π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–—π–Š (NOT EDITED) "Can you stop being so clingy for once?" Saying this he pulls out hi... More

Prologue
The Raza Family.
1🀍
2🀍
3🀍
4🀍
5🀍
6🀍
7🀍
8🀍
10🀍
11🀍
12🀍
13🀍
14🀍
15🀍
16🀍
17🀍
18🀍
19🀍
20🀍
21🀍
22🀍
23🀍

9🀍

5.7K 474 383
By cheesyburgir

The story can wait, but your prayers won't.
So please pray and come. The story isn't going anywhere.

"Mai tumhe khana khiladeta hu."

(I'll feed you.)

Seeing Fasi getting up from his place, kainaat immediately springs up from the sofa.

"Uh.. Nahi fasi bhai shukriya, mai baad me khaalungi." Kainaat stammers and forcefully smiles.

(Uh.. No thanks brother, I'll have it later.)

"Itni raat hogayi hain! Kyu natak kar rahi ho? Kaha na khiladunga." Saying this, he marches towards the kitchen much to Aaban and Kainaat's displeasure.

(It is so late! And why are you acting up? I said I'll feed you.)

"Fasi miya haath phaila rahe hain." Ibrahim mutters and smirks seeing Aaban's clenched fists.

(Fasi is spreading his hands.)

"Tum.." Aaban was about to say something when Fasi came back and settled down beside Kainaat.

(You...)

"Uh.. Bhai.. Laaiye mai khiladunga usey. Aap sone jaiye." One glare from Aaban and Arsalan immediately sprang up, throwing his controller away.

(Uh... Give it to me! I'll feed her and you go to sleep.)

It wasn't like Fasi was bad or something but he was mostly aloof and stays alone.

Nor he was as strict as Aaban and Ibrahim but he neither mingled with his cousins.

No one was much comfortable with him as his x-ray type glare made everyone uncomfortable.

Shrugging, Fasi hands over the plate to Arsalan and goes back to his room

"Tumhara bas chalta toh tum khud khiladete. Nahi?" Ibrahim questions him, stifling his smile seeing Aaban scowl.

(If it was up to you, you would have fed her with your own hands right?)

"Bohot bakwas karne lage ho tum, bhabi shayad sahi se dhyan nahi rakh rahi." As these words left Aaban's mouth, Ibrahims smiled vanish thinking about his wife who threw him out of the room for not getting her gajray.

(You're spewing a lot of nonsense these days, Arina isn't taking good care of you I guess.)

"Baho me chali aaaa.." This time it was Aaban's turn to tease him as he kept grumbling.

~~√~~

Char charag tere balan hamesha,

Panjwan balan aai aan bhala jhoolay lalan,

Ho panjwan balan aai aan bhala jhoolay lalan,

Sindhri da, sehwan da sakhi shahbaz kalandar.

Dama dam mast kalandar, sakhi shahbaz kalandar!

The chorus of evergreen qawwali dama dum rang in the haveli as the dholak was set in between.

Kainaat and Washma were completely vibing on the song, holding tokris full of gajray they were walking down the stairs in a matching pair of beautiful plain yellow sharara with mirror work on it.

A slight blush prominent on her cheek due the happiness, wearing real flower jewelry the girls of pagal paltan were radiating happiness and beauty.

Their shoulders move according to the beats, beaming on the tunes. The song brought a weird different and unique happiness to everyone in their house.

The boys were near the speaker which was booming the qawwali, rocking in their plain off white kurta's with a yellow trouser and shawls wrapped around their shoulders.

Maanvan nu peera bachray daina ain,

Bhainan nu daina ain veer mala jhoolay lalan,

Ho bhainan noon daina ain veer mala jhoolay lalan.

Sindhri da, sehwan da sakhi shahbaz kalandar!

Kainaat and Washma immediately keep the tokris down and move towards the center, where on a corner sat Warina smeared with haldi and in front of her was the set of dholki.

Listening to the qawwali, Kainaat and Washma joined the girls and straight away started their moves on the beat. All of their other cousins accompanied them.

Seeing the dance, Arsalan hoots and immediately runs towards them to join. Farzaan followed his lead.

Fawaad being the shy one clung to Aaban when their chachi got up to drag the rest of the boys.

Soon all of them were in their own fun except Aaban and Fawad, who had a small smile on his face seeing the hoor in yellow dress dancing her heart out.

But immediately frowns seeing Fasi twirling his beauty.

He straightened himself and was about to go towards them when the music came to end and all of them stopped, excitedly clapping over their performance.

Kainaat, who was breathless because of the dance, moves towards the kitchen to gulp gallons of water.

Her chest heaving up and down, a big smile etched on her face.

Taking big gulps of water she sighs and turns towards the exit only to stop seeing the haldi bowl.

Giggling like a little kid she smears it in her hands thinking to prank Arsalan and Washma and turns to leave, only to stop by instantly slamming into a hard body who holds her tight from her waist, preventing her from falling.

Her senses were filled with musk cologne and her haldi filled hands were now slammed on the person's chest, gasping as she looked up to meet green golden eyes.

Her eyes widened in disbelief and she was about to slam her hand on her mouth in shock when Aaban held her hand, mirth shining in his eyes.

"Mera kurta toh kharab kardiya ab kya aapko haldi chakni hain?" He softly asks looking at his kurta which now had hand prints of his beloved doe eye beauty.

(You have already spoiled my dress, now do you want to taste the turmeric too?

She was still looking at him in shock, but soon came out of it sensing his big hand splayed at her petite waist causing butterflies to erupt at his tight grip.

Ignoring the butterflies, she squirms in his grip as he tightens it, sensing her trying to leave.

she once again looks at him, baffled at his actions.

Aaban bhai was behaving like a pervert.

She huffs and narrows her big eyes at him, he stifles his smile seeing her complaints through her eyes.

"Chodiye!" Kainaat shrieks loudly, sensing his tight grip.

(Leave me!)

Aaban sighs and corrects her flower maangtika which was misplaced due to her dancing like a maniac, Kainaat was aghast at his actions.

Aaban bhai was behaving weird.

"Chod diya!" Aaban whispers and leaves her waist, feeling an instant lose of protection and warmth Kainaat too steps back.

(Fine, I left you.)

"Fasi se durr raho." Giving one last look to her and to his kurta he leaves the kitchen.

(Stay away from Fasi.)

"Ajeeb insaan hain!" Kainaat whispers, giving a stink eye to his retreating back and huffs not able to comprehend why he held her like this and why he said that.

(What a weird man he is.)

"Sanu ki." Shrugging she leaves the kitchen but not before dipping her hands once again in a haldi bowl.

(What is it to me?)

Giggling once again, imagining Washma and Arsalan's faces who locked themselves to prevent getting attacked.

The haveli was echoing with laughter and happiness while the cousins ran behind each other to smear haldi on faces while Ibrahim and Aaban were speaking to the caterers when Ibrahim noticed the hand prints on Aaban's kurta.

"Ye kiske haath hain janab?" Ibrahim wiggles his brows, already aware of the answer or else Aaban would have changed the kurta by now unless it was his exotic beauty.

(Whose hand prints are these, mister?)

Aaban rolls his eyes at him and mutters some incoherent words.

"Kya? Sunayi nahi diya. Zara zorr se bolna." Ibrahim cups his ear and bends towards Aaban who instead shoves him away as Ibrahim bursts in laughter.

(What? It wasn't audible, can you be a bit more loud?)

"You, my friend, are whipped." Ibrahim sighs and wipes his tears of laughter when he is promptly attacked by someone from behind who squishes his cheeks with haldi.

Kainaat, Washma and Zoya's squeals rang around the corridors as Ibrahim laughed with them.

"Sabko toh laga diya ab kon baaqi hai?" Washma questions no one and looks around to see only Aaban without a speck of haldi except his kurta.

(Everyone is done, now who is left?)

Wajiha was moving towards her brother who was simultaneously moving back, warning Washma to step back while she kept giggling.

When a small frame sneaks up from behind and right away smashes his face with haldi.

He was caught off guard and taking the opportunity, all the cousins hounded him up and literally bathed his face in haldi.

The photographer beautifully captured the scene where Kainaat was sneaking up on him.

Soon everyone left him laughing their asses off seeing him covered up, all of them leave from there saving themselves from his wrath as he was still trying to clear his eyes.

Kainaat was snickering seeing him and turned to leave when a tug stopped her.

Her long hair flips as she turns towards Aaban only to see him clearing his face with her dupatta, lips tugged into a smirk.

Her jaw drops seeing his antics and she instantly shrieks, trying to pull her dupatta from his grip but he holds it in his tight grip, his metal watch shining in the sunlight.

"Bhai ammi maardengi agar dupatta ganda hogaya toh, chod dein." Kainaat pleads still tugging at her dupatta which was pinned to her shoulder.

(Mom will kill me for spoiling my dupatta, please leave it.)

When Aaban pulls her dupatta and she too moves towards him with a jerk, not wanting the dupatta to tear.

Slamming into his hard body Kainaat instantly takes a step back, as he was holding her dupatta and she being so close to him was not appropriate.

"Ye jo tumne harkat ki haina, uski saza hain ye." His deep voice echoed as he cleans his face with her dupatta, leaving it when it was too dirty to clean.

(This is the punishment for your antics.)

His forehead was still smeared with haldi as he wiped it with his hand.

"Oh yeah! here." Instantly swiping his hand on her soft cheek Aaban leaves from there, smirking seeing her astonished look.

"Inhe ho kya gaya? Phuppo ko batana padhega. Wahi karengi inka ilaaj." Kainaat exclaims in shock and runs towards her phuppo.

(What's wrong with him? I will tell my aunt. She will only cure him.)

Both of them were completely oblivious of two eyes watching them.

One captured the memory in his camera with a small smile on his face as the other one glared at the show that had happened previously, in anger.

Kainaat runs towards the hall, where all the ladies were seated but immediately puts a break to her feet seeing her to be in-laws seated.

Everyone looks at her who was drenched in haldi.

"Uh....Assalamualaikum." She shyly mutters seeing the attention on her.

A chorus of walaikumsalam rang around the hall. Heena gets up and moves towards her daughter.

"Ye kya haal banaya hua hain Naat? Jao jaakar fresh hokar aaram karo warna thakk jaogi raat ke function ke liye." Heena looks at her motioning her to go upstairs.

(What is this Naat? Go and freshen up and then take a rest, or else you'll tire yourself out.)

Kainaat shyly nods, tucking her hair behind her ear she immediately runs upstairs, holding the end of her dupatta in her tight fist, hiding it from her mother.

It was evening when everyone was busy for the reception tonight, all of them were in Warina's room except Kainaat.

She didn't want to ruin her day by going to Warina's room so here she was, getting ready in her own room.

And she was completely fine with it.

Getting ready alone in a joint family for a wedding was something someone would die for.

Locking her sarasari earrings in her hair, she turns towards the mirror, looking at herself.

Wearing a mint green short shirt accompanied with the same color sharara, her body beautifully carried the dress.

Setting the dupatta on her shoulder she once again looked at herself, pretty happy with the dress.

It was heavy and so pretty that she couldn't help but keep gushing over the dress. It was heavily embellished with zardosi work and pearls.

The dupatta was the main reason for her to buy this dress. It was covered in pearls on the border acting as a lace.

Her sarasari earrings completed her look with a maang tika on her forehead.

Her henna filled hands were topped up with the kundan bangles and now she regretted not taking the set from Aaban as she loved wearing a full hands set.

Her long waist length hair was open and was straightened to perfection.

Her eyes were swiped with a thick coat of mascara and a sharp wing eyeliner making her doe eyes pop out more.

The highlighter and blush on her face was dusted to excellence.

Giving one last coat of nude pink lipstick she one again looks at herself and leaves the room.

Holding her puffy dress and carefully steps down the stairs to see everyone ready.

All the cousins wore matching colors, Zoya wore a gown in the same mint color and Washma wore a gharara.

The boys wore mint green sherwani. This way everyone was clearly able to differ from the bride's closest cousins.

Sighing as she takes the last step she goes and stands beside Washma who was talking to Warina.

Smiling, she looks around her cousins who all were busy in one or the other thing except one pair of eyes which were stuck on her.

Aaban was looking at the hoor in front of her, who was giving her a blank look.

He internally groans realizing she is still upset over the bangles but he was surely happy about one thing.

His exotic beauty was matching with him and this made his heart go gaga over her.

"Ghoorna bandh kar. Abhi kuch halal nahi hua." Ibrahim pinches his side making him jump and scowl at him.

(Stop staring, she's not halal yet.)

Kainaat rolls her eyes and keeps fiddling with her dupatta ignoring his intense stare.

Soon everyone moves towards the door leaving for the hall when once again a tug at her dupatta stops Kainaat.

Sighing in exparation Kainaat turns towards him with full force making him immediately step back, startled.

"Kya hain? Aap kya koi chote bacche hain? jab dekho tab dupatta pakad lete hain." Kainaat was now irritated at him and frustratedly asks him who immediately composes himself.

(What is it? Are you a small kid? Always holding my stoller?)

Leaving her dupatta he moves towards her who promptly steps back seeing him coming towards her.

Holding her small henna clad hand in his big ones he jerks her towards him, maintaining a proper distance.

"Aaban bhai! Aapki tabiyat theek haina? kyuki aap bohot ajeeb behave kar rahe hain." Kainaat blurts out, concerned etched on her face as she checks his forehead with her free hand.

(Aaban! Are you okay? Because you're behaving very differently right now.)

She opens her mouth to speak again but stops seeing him putting the kundan bangles in her hands with utmost dedication and deli cation.

She tries snatching her hand but Aaban tightens his grip looking at her seriously.

"Bohot natak hogaya tumhara. Jab derahu toh lelo na. aur khabardaar paiso ka zikr bhi kiya toh. Bas...wo...mera mood kuch kharab hogaya tha isiliye maine tumhe jhidak diya." Aaban hesitanigly gives his explantion while she keeps looking at him in bewilderment.

(Enough with your dramas. When I'm giving it to you then take it. And I dare you to bring that money matter up. I was just.... I was just upset over something and you became the victim of my anger.)

"Maine phuppo se kaha tha aapki nazar utarne ke liye aap bokhla gaye hain." Kainaat unaudibly mutters but was clearly heard by him whose lips twitch in amusement.

(I told my aunt that you have got evil eyes on you. You have gone mad.)

"Toh tumhe lagta hain mujhe nazar lagi hain?" Aaban questions him to which she quickly shakes her head in no.

(So you think that there is an evil eye on me?)

"Nahi abhi toh tumne kaha ke nazar lagi hain toh lo tum utaar do." Aaban puts his arms on the sofa behind her, trapping her movements.

(No. It was you who just now said that, so why don't you remove the evil eye?)

"Uh...Aaban bhai ya kar rahe hain?" Kainaat squeaks, leaning back on the sofa seeing him coming closer.

(Uh.. Aaban what are you doing?)

"Arey yaar....Gin gin ke badle lunga tumse." Her once again calling him bhai was a major turn off for him as he groans and immediately moves back.

(Oh god! I will avenge each and everything.)

Giving her a stink eye he leaves from there Kainaat hot on his tails not wanting to be left behind,alone.

"Phuppo se shikayat lagaungi."

(I'll complain to aunt.)

His chuckles resonate in the air hearing her all time favorite dialogue.

~~~~~

The reception went smoothly, contentment and happiness dripping from everyone's faces.

All the moments were beautifully captured by the photographers.

All this time Kainaat felt intense gaze on herself, And when her black eyes made contact with them he skillfully raised his eyebrow in a questioning manner as if he wasn't staring at her.

Aaban bhai was being shameless.

The whole pagal paltan gobbled up the food as much as they could, Ibrahim and Aaban who were embarrassed seeing their antics maintained a great distance after that giving the youngsters full freedom to do whatever they want.

Soon everything was wind up and all of them left to their respective homes after Warina's tearful goodbye except Sami's family as they had a long journey, hence it was decided that they would stay one night in Raza haveli much to Aabans reluctance.

It was midnight and all of the cousins were gathered on the upper floor including Sami's family.

All of them having their own gala time as there wasn't even an ounce of tiredness present in their eyes.

Whereas Kainaat who was all freshened up was lying on her bed using her phone when someone barges in her room as she instantly gets up.

"Kya ammi, daradiya na aapne!" Kainaat scowls and rests her hand on her chest, taking deep breaths as Heena chuckles at her scaredy daughter.

(What mom? You scared me.)

"Accha jao upar aur ye phone Sami ko dena wo neeche bhool gaya aur aakar chup chaap sojana ladki." Heena scolds her, who nods her head and gets up to give the phone to Sami.

(Okay go upstairs and hand this phone to Sami, he forgot it downstairs and immediately come back and sleep young lady.)

Nodding her head at her mother, Kainaat stuffs her feet in the slippers and marches upstairs.

Barging in the lounge she sees all of Sami's cousins lounging there, hers were not even present there.

Shrugging away her thoughts, she moves towards the group where Sami stood.

Taking small steps she clears her throat, gaining their attention.

Sami ignores her, as his friends nods his towards Kainaat.

"Sami suno." Kainaat calls out to him, while he blatantly ignores him making her jaw drop at his actions.

(Sami listen.)

"Mr Sami, I think I said something." Kainaat once again tells him who wasn't paying any attention to her and was busy talking with his friends, but what irked her more was the girl clinging on his arm and he wasn't even doing anything.

She knew they were just friends and he belonged to a very open minded family but she didn't like someone being so close to her man.

Frustrated at his ignorance, she huffs and moves forward, holding his arm as she jerks him towards her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you being so damn clingy?" He literally roars at her making her flinch and stumble back in shock, he jerks his arm away from her.

"When you can clearly see that your not wanted here then why the fuck are you still here? Gosh you're so fucking annoying." He mutters angrily, brushing his hand through his hair as she was baffled at his words.

Humiliated, tears filled her eyes seeing all his friends looking at her, some amused some with pity, while some were openly making fun of her.

"What's wrong Sami?" She softly asks him once again trying her luck.

"Wrong? What's wrong? When the definition of wrong is standing in front of me can anything be right?" He sarcastically asks her, making her astonished at his choice of words.

"I'm so freaking annoyed of you. Always hanging on my arm like a fucking leech and entered our group just because Sehrish is your best friend. Ever looked at yourself and us? You don't have the standards to mix with us." He yells at her, taking hold of her arm in his tight grip.

Kainaat was speechless, she was not aware as to why he was behaving like this, his words broke her to no extent.

She was a strong girl and she had many things to say but his behavior left her with no words for the first time in her life.

"I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to do this stupid engagement." Saying this, he jerks her but stops hearing her hiss.

Her long hair which was open was now stuck in his watch, she hurriedly tried to remove her hair, wanting to run away from here.

She was embarrassed as all his friends were still talking about her.

Getting frustrated he rolls his eyes before harshly tugging his hand away from his hair, making her gasp lightly as the pull broke her strands.

She looks at him completely heart broken, her one hand was on her temple trying to soothe the area while she furiously wiped the tears and turned away before looking at him one last time to see him looking somewhere else.

She would have given him a solid reply then and there itself but was completely baffled at his choice of words, hence she wasn't able to form her words.

Taking small steps towards the exit she rubs her temple and looks at her hand when she feels slight wetness on it.

Blood.

His pull was so strong that it nearly pulled her scalp off no wonder it started bleeding, hurting like a bitch but this pain was less than what she was feeling.

Her poor fragile heart was already broken, when he broke it more even after knowing everything about her.

She was about to open the door when someone else opened it from the other side.

holaaaa... ASSALMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO... ;)

Honestly, I was sooo happy while writing this chapter.

As if everything was real.

What do you guys think who opened the door?

Let me know your reviews on this chapter.

Also let me know, do you guys need translations to every urdu dialogue? Because I was late in updating this chapter due to translations.

I was too lazy to add them.

Follow me on Instagram for teasers, upcoming chapters, sneak peeks and some amazing aesthetics.

Insta id- cheesyburgir

Also I gave an early update, so please can I get some good response on this chapter?

*Vote and Comment please.*

~burgir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 21.1K 106
This book contain short stories... πŸ™ Cover by - @sidnaaz23
615K 32.2K 87
β™‘ Your hand touching mine, This is how galaxies collide β™‘ If one smile from you to me could be transformed into stars, then I might as well be holdin...
130K 7.1K 14
He is her crush... He never notice her.. Is it correct??? Peep inside to know more
26.7K 2.7K 36
hey guys I am new on here πŸ˜… and inspired by many authors and so I hope you all were like the story ye kahani un do insaan ki h jo ek h aasman se jhu...