Oblivion | d.malfoy

By katiexxmalfoy

ā€¢ Smut Warning ā€¢ The Battle of Hogwarts... Muggleborns are taken captive and Halfbloods have gone into hidin... More

šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ | š¢š§š­š«šØ
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ | š°ššš«
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ | š”šžš« š”šžššš«š­
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘ | š”š¢š¦
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’ | š„šžš­ š šØ
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“ | š šØšØš šŸšØš« š”šžš«
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ” | šŸšØš« š­š”šž šØš«ššžš«
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ• | š©šžš«šŸšžšœš­
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ– | šššš«š„š¢š§š 
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ— | š­š”šž š¦ššš§šØš«
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ | š­š”šž šØš­š”šžš« šØš§šž
šŸŽšŸšŸ | šÆš¢šØš„šžš§šœšž

šŸŽšŸšŸ | š š«šžšžš§š š«ššš¬š¬

535 14 14
By katiexxmalfoy

"Mistress Narcissa is home!"

The elf vanished around a corner, but its announcement didn't even faze Draco Malfoy. He continued in the same direction that the house elf had gone, showing no signs of excitement nor disappointment.

Evanna followed him, trying to stay vlose so that he wouldn't become angry with her again. She knew that there was no use in trying to escape, so she would just have to keep close to him.

They entered the large parlor where several other death eaters were gathered around the open doors, and the scene of some of the world's most notorious murderers in a room together made Evanna's blood ice over.

Gloomy daylight poured in, making her realize how dimly lit the basement must've been due to the fact that her eyes were having a hard time adjusting.

Roman. He was standing directly beside Theo as the line of death eaters awaiting to greet Mrs. Malfoy. Maybe if she could get to him then he could help her get out of here, but for now she needed to lay low and try and stay out of trouble— as if being thrown in a cell wasn't troublesome enough. Evanna stepped back, leaning against a marble pillar so that not many people would notice her.

—And then she entered. Evanna was stunned by the older woman's remarkable beauty and stunning looks. Draco Malfoy must've been gifted with the charming genetics that came from his mother's side because this woman was gorgeous. Her monochrome blonde and brown hair was streaked with ashy strands, all tucked into a loose bun behind her head and resting just above her neck. Her lips were painted a deep red to contrast against her powdery skin.

Draco stepped ahead of everyone to greet her, leaning down as she placed a small kiss against his cheek and hugged him. Narcissa Malfoy was almost the definition of perfection. Evanna was certain that if they weren't in the middle of a war she would be well known amongst society and seen as a role model for all women who would strive to copy her elegant looks and style.

Narcissa dropped the small trunk that she had been holding and three men immediately dropped to the ground, eager to be the first to gather her things and assist her in delivering them to their proper destination.

She whispered something to her son who immediately looked up and over her shoulder, staring through the large double doors that remained open.

Mrs. Malfoy stepped to the side, moving to speak with a man who Evanna recognized as one of the men she'd seen when she arrived with Roman in the forest.

All eyes turned back to the doorway as another woman stepped through, looking almost as poised as Narcissa herself. She had dark hair and pale skin as well, wearing a black gown adorned with small pearls and lace.

Behind her was a girl— who must've been her daughter. Evanna knew this one... from Hogwarts... one of the girls who'd been the cruelest in the entire Slytherin house.

Astoria Greengrass.

Her brown hair laid over her shoulders in beautiful curls, standing out against the pretty fabric of the short, black dress she was wearing. Her eyes lit up when she saw Draco, and she wasted no time in rushing over to him.

Evanna watched the entire interaction from across the room, her arms folded over her chest as she surveyed everything that was taking place.

She was all over Draco, placing her hands against his shoulders and smiling up at him. The girl's back was turned to the room, allowing Evanna to see the look on Draco's face. He didn't seem to show the same affection in return— but that quickly changed.

He looked up and his eyes locked with Evanna's, causing a heated blush to rise to her cheeks upon being caught staring. Draco's hands came to Astoria's waist as she stood in front of him.

The boy leaned down, softly kissing the girl upon the lips as her arms moved from his shoulders to his chest. Draco had broken eye contact with Evanna, focusing all of his attention on the girl standing before him.

Something bitter appeared in Evanna's heart and she refused to accept what it was. Draco Malfoy was evil, a monster, a death eater. She wouldn't allow her mind to be corrupted by him.

Draco stepped away from Astoria, no longer acknowledging the girl whose red painted lips were upturned in a cheery smile. The look on the boy's face was a neutral and monotone one. It was as if he no longer cared about Astoria unless she was directly in front of him, her body clinging to his.

He moved over to his mother who whispered something into his ear. Draco whispered back and Evanna's heart began to race as the older woman looked up, staring directly at her from across the room.

She sent the girl a look of suspicion before sealing her lips in a tight line, allowing the expressionless look that somehow spoke a thousand words to wash over her features before she turned away, exiting the room— but just as she left, Evanna spotted from the corner of her eye Theodore Nott gesturing for Roman to follow him out, mumbling something beneath his breath.

There went her one chance of finding someone to save her.

Evanna was overcome with chills upon witnessing Narcissa Malfoy's cold and uninviting demeanor, but she seemed to welcome everyone except for her with open arms and gratitude flowing from her heart upon seeing them. Maybe it was because she had never seen the strange girl standing in her home before— that was most likely the case.

She was so enveloped in her thoughts that she didn't notice the Draco Malfoy approaching her from across the parlor until he was standing a few feet away.

"Come on—" Malfoy spoke harshly. She grabbed her by the arm and she flinched— she didn't know why, but she did. It was almost like an instant reaction, but Draco paid no attention to the movement. All he did was tighten his grip on her arm and proceed to drag her out of the parlor, not even caring that she was stumbling to keep up with him.

The voices of death eaters in the parlor faded away the further he took her from them, and Evanna's panic started to rise as she came to the realization of all the bad things that could happen.

Malfoy didn't stop. He pulled her down another dark hallway and she continued to subtly fight his tough grip as a way to show that she was uncomfortable. He came to a pause once he reached a set of double doors, but he didn't waste any time before throwing them open and storming in, dragging Evanna in behind him.

She was about to give a sarcastic comment at the way he'd shoved her into the room, but her heart sank when she took in her surroundings. Seated in an armchair next to a desk was none other that Roman. Nott sat in another chair beside him, resting his elbow on the arm as he propped his fist beneath his chin to support his head.

Roman Anderson was beyond shocked when he saw his friend being dragged into the room, but he was quick to regain his composure and replace his fear with confidence. After all... he needed to convince them that he was on their side.

"You know her, right, Anderson?" Theo spoke in a playful tone, pushing himself up from his chair to approach Draco and Evanna, who was slowly backing away from him.

She looked at Roman, wanting to send him a pleading look to help her, but if she did that she could blow his cover. That was the last thing she wanted.

"I—" Roman stopped before he said anything, trying to come up with an answer. He still had no idea how she'd even gotten to the manor. The last thing he remembered was leaving her behind at the apparation point— so how was she standing in front of him now? "I don't—"

"Let's make this a little easier, shall we?" Theodore reached into his pocket, just as he reached to grab Evanna and pull her away from Malfoy. In a quick movement, he had the girl's back to his chest and removed his hand from his pocket, bringing it to the front of the girl's neck to reveal a small, silver knife.

Roman flinched slightly, unaware of what he should do. Evanna was silently hoping that he would say the right thing— but at the same time she was visibly shaking from the way the thin blade was gently pressing against her skin. One wrong move and he would slit her throat.

"Let's ask again... do you know her?" Theo spoke cruelly, tilting his head to the side slightly.

"Yeah... I know her."

Theo raised his eyebrows, glancing at Draco who remained unfazed. "Ah... you see... that's what I thought—"

"Why was she in the forest?" Malfoy interrupted Nott, his voice cutting through the tension in the air like a knife. He wasn't in the mood to play games, unlike Theo who wanted to turn the interrogation into a bunch of threatening banter.

Roman relaxed in his chair and tried to seem as calm as possible— even though his heart was beating so fast he thought it might burst from his chest. "I was planning on bringing her back with me, but when she didn't apparate beside me I figured she got lost along the way," Fuck... he mentally cursed at himself. That lie was easily enough to get them both killed.

Malfoy furrowed his eyebrows, exchanging a look of confusion with Nott, who hadn't yet brought the knife away from her throat.

"If she's on our side then why did she run when we arrived at the apparation point?" Draco pressed on with his questions.

"Well," Roman drew out his words, trying to stall and give himself time to come up with a believable excuse. "She's a smart girl. I'd run too if I was being chased."

Both Draco and Theo shared a look, sending silent signals back and forth as if they were physically communicating with one another.

"—She's good at potions and stuff like that—" Roman interjected, trying to further eliminate any doubts they had about his claims before they even had the chance to speak. "I figured she might be able to help with the... uh... the project."

"Nice bullshit, Anderson," Theodore chuckled beneath his breath, moving his hand with the knife away from Evanna's throat to swipe his thumb along his lower lips as he spoke. "Not even Dolohov can figure out what's wrong with the project. What makes you think some dumb girl can do it?"

"She's not dumb," Roman stood up, taking a bold, yet calm step forward. "She's not one of them— the Order—"

Even though it was easier to breath without a blade threateningly lying against her skin, Evanna's panic was increasing with every lie that left her friend's lips. How was she going to pull this off?

"—She's one of their best healers and she's been making all of their potions since the beginning of the war. She can help us—"

Best healer? That was a bit of a stretch.

"How do we know she's not a spy?" Malfoy let go of her arm, making Evanna pull it to her chest and rub the sore area his rough grip had caused her.

Roman blinked a few times, not knowing how to respond. He could always suggest that they use Legilimency on him? No. That wouldn't work. Both Malfoy and Nott were far too skilled at that, and Roman wasn't trained enough with Occlumency to try and twist his own memories to make them believe she was indeed on their side. "Well, you don't know... but I do. Trust me. I'll even keep an eye on her!" Roman added a short, quiet laugh to the end of his statement in hopes to add a bit of humor into the situation and divert Draco and Theo from how dangerous letting a stranger assist them in their tasks was— and what made it even worse was the fact that she was a known member of the Order. The was no way they would fall for it—

"Fine."

Roman was wrong about thinking he hadn't convinced them. He let out an unnoticeable sigh of relief. He might've appeared relaxed and at peace throughout the entire encounter, but he practically had to dig his nails into his palms in order to keep his hands from shaking.

"She can stay until she's no longer of use. That means once the project is done..." Malfoy stopped speaking briefly. "...so is she."

Evanna refrained from showing the obvious fear that she wanted to express upon hearing his words.

Done? Would they kill her?

Project? What project?

She would learn the answers to her questions soon enough.

While she was still entranced in her thoughts, she didn't feel Malfoy's hand come to her shoulder until he gave her a form push towards Roman, who outstretched his arm and grabbed her hand, pulling her to stand beside him.

"She can take the room next to yours on East Wing— and if she or you steps one foot out of place—"

"Done. I'll watch her," Roman spoke, cutting Draco off mid-threat.

It seemed like Malfoy wanted to say something in return, but he held himself back, sending both Roman and Evanna a harsh stare before turning and leaving the room. Theo followed close behind him with the knife still in hand, giving the same look of disapproval toward them before he left as well.

The moment they shut the door behind them, Roman turned, wrapping his arms around Evanna and pulling her into the tightest embrace as possible. They both seemed to let out the breaths they'd been holding throughout the entire conversation, but they were relived that Roman's quick thinking and blunt lies had managed to keep them out of trouble— for now.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He whispered the words harshly but his voice was still filled with fear about what might've happened if he hadn't thought of something in time. He didn't want to let go of her yet— maybe it was just the fact that he was still stunned to see her.

"They all appeared right after you left and I— I tried to run—" She couldn't even force herself to keep talking. It was like everything was starting to catch up to her as she pressed her forehead against the front of his shoulder and he rested his chin on her head.

"They could've killed you."

"I know... I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

"I know you didn't. McGonagall is probably worried sick— how long have you been here?"

Evanna shuddered just thinking about how she'd spent the night in the cold, dark cellar of Malfoy Manor. "They captured me right after you left so... almost a day."

Roman stepped away from her, cursing beneath his breath. "McGonagall will kill me—"

Evanna's stress was rising even more now. She hadn't even had time to think about how Professor McGonagall would react when she didn't come back home. Would she send someone out to look for her— or was that too risky? After all, losing one life was better than risking others to find the lost one.

She would die here.

She wasn't aware until now that she was crying as she felt the cool tears run down her face. She was panicking. "I— I have to get back to Hogwarts— Roman you have to help me— I can't stay here—" She practically sobbed the words. Evanna began to quickly shake her head, trying to convince herself that this was all one horrid nightmare.

Her vision was blurred with tears as she felt Roman's arms come around her again, pulling her into a hug of comfort in an attempt to get her to calm down.

"I'm sorry," Roman whispered the words. "I— I can't get you out of here, Ev. They'll kill us both before we even make it out the front gates."

Her heart broke into a hundred tiny pieces that she wasn't sure she would be able to put back together.

She was stuck here.

There was no way out.

"You need to rest..."

She didn't even pay attention to the boy's words, and she was still too distraught to notice him pull away and guide her to the door.

"Calm down, Evanna. You can't go out there crying. Someone might see."

She took several deep breaths and brought the sleeve of her sweater to her eyes, trying to remove the evidence of lingering tears. The puffy eyes might've been enough to give it away, but they were both praying that if anyone saw them, they would think nothing of it.

"Relax, alright? I'll fix this. I promise. I'll find a way to get in touch with McGonagall or Harry."

Evanna nodded and took a final deep breath as he turned away and opened the door. They both silently entered the hall, and when he noticed no one was around, Roman led her down the corridor. 

Evanna was too unfocused to pay attention to her surroundings, so she allowed him to hold onto her arm and lead her up a few flights of stairs until reaching a wide hallway.

"There's a room next to mine. It's all yours. Just... don't come out until I get you, alright?"

She calmly nodded, noticing how she was more relaxed now than she had been earlier. She was still shaking on the inside after the encounter with Malfoy and Theo— and she knew that the feeling of the knife pressed to her throat would forever remain engraved in her memory.

Roman pulled out his wand once they reached a door toward the furthest— and most secluded end of the hallway. He gave it a small wave over the handle before twisting and opening it.

Evanna looked around as they both walked inside. Stunned as her eyes wandered back and forth, she took the sight in. The room looked old, as if it had been abandoned and hadn't had a good cleaning in quite a while. There was a bed placed on the center of one wall, a dresser opposite of it, and a desk on the wall across from the door that sat next to a window. There was also another door on the wall with the dresser that Evanna guess led to a bathroom.

"It might take a few— well, a lot of cleaning spells, but it's not too terrible," Roman gestured toward the room as he spoke.

"I don't have my wand. They took it."

"Oh—" He didn't exactly know what to say. "I'll... try to get it back for you. I can't promise anything, but I'll talk to Nott."

Evanna gave a small nod in response. She would most likely have to have her wand eventually if she was supposed to work on whatever 'project' they had planned for her to assist them in completing. Surely they'd return it to her... right?

"I'm going back downstairs. It's probably best if you stay in here until I come and get you. I don't want you getting caught up with the wrong people," The boy spoke in a foreboding tone, and Evanna nodded in agreement. She was smart enough to know that the people here were not her friends... no matter how hard she would try to convince them she was on their side.

She remained quiet as Roman exited her room, leaving her on her own. She felt lonely here already— and her anxiety ridden thoughts were not doing her any favors.

McGonagall probably thought she was dead by now since she hadn't returned. Her friends were most likely confused— but did they really care about her? She figured that at least Lottie would notice if she was missing, but she doubted that Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, or even Neville would care enough to realize that she was gone unless Professor McGonagall had already told them.

Most importantly, she was terrified about the days to come. She knew that if she made a mistake or accidentally let even the simplest wrong sentence slip, her secret would be out and the death eaters would figure out that both she and Roman were working undercover for the order.

If she messed this up... they would both be dead. They would kill them without hesitation.

Then who would take their places?

-

-

-

A/N- astoria has been aged up so that she is 18! i'm also really sorry that i haven't updated this book in quite a while but hopefully i can get back to regular updates soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.8K 40
š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in š——š—˜š—–š—”š——š—˜š—¦ OR š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› noura denoire and charle...
243K 5.4K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
625K 8.1K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
146K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...