Unintentional (Yuuji x Megumi)

By ed3008

Two strangers meet by "coincidence" with a little turn. Will everything turn out the way they want to be? !D... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16

13

970 40 31
By ed3008

Again. They both made out.
Megumi pulled Yuuji by his neck to deepen the kiss even more. Yuuji started stepping until they stumbled and fell onto the bed.

Megumi suddenly felt how Yuuji's hand slipped inside his shirt while touching his skin.
Megumi got shivers by that.

It was the first time Yuuji touched his bare skin like that. Megumi liked it.

Megumi decided to let his hand slip inside Yuuji's shirt as well.
He sprang up by that.

M: "Pfft! Are you ticklish on your waist or what?" Megumi laughed now.

Y: "Yes, I am!" He covered his waist.

M: "I wanted to touch your body too..." He looked into Yuuji's eyes now.

Y: "You can. But not there it tickles too much." He took Megumi's hand and placed it on his bare chest.
Megumi could feel Yuuji's heartbeat now.

They started kissing again while touching each other's body.

They wanted more than that of course... but neither of them wanted to rush things so they stopped after a while.

"We nearly did it!" Yuuji thought to himself. He tried not to squeal out of happiness. But neither of them want to rush things.

Yuuji then realized something and decided to ask Megumi about it.

Y: "Megumi. I have a question." He said while turning to Megumi.

M: "What is it?" He asked as he kissed Yuuji's hand.

Y: "Please tell me honestly why you came to Japan." He didn't take his eyes off of Yuuji.

Megumi got nervous. He sighed before speaking up.

M: "I had to investigate on your family at first...back then we received some documents which claimed that one of your family members might have killed my mother..." he started talking while playing with his fingers nervously.

M: "I really didn't want to do this...but Gojo thought that we might find out something if I were close to you. But I realized that you're family was innocent way before that...
And Gojo realized that too the moment he picked us up at the airport. He's also ashamed that he still believed those documents even tho there were false information written in them. But Gojo wanted to do this for me as well because it's about my mother."

He confessed. It was silent after that. But Megumi knew that he had to tell him sometime.

M: "That's the truth. I'm sorry." Megumi was about to get up because he couldn't look into Yuuji's eyes now.

"What if he doesn't like me now?" That was his biggest worry now.

Yuuji pulled Megumi to him before he could go away.

Y: "Thanks for telling me. I just wanted to know." He said as he hugged Megumi.

Megumi started sobbing now.

Y: "Hey Hey Hey! Don't cry! Why're you crying?" He got up to look at Megumi now.

M: "You won't leave me? Our meeting was planned. It wasn't a coincidence or anything." He cried now.

Y: "So? I still love you tho." He said simply while wiping Megumi's tears away.

Megumi hugged Yuuji tightly. Meanwhile Yuuji chuckled while patting Megumi's back to comfort him a little.

Y: "There. Don't cry anymore. I won't leave you. And you're not that pretty when crying." He teased now.

M: "Shut up." He hit Yuuji's shoulder lightly.

Yuuji just giggled.

M: "Thanks for being by my side." He said as he snuggled against Yuuji's shoulder.

Yuuji could feel getting butterflies from what Megumi said.

M: "Let's stay here for the night." He requested.

Yuuji just nodded.

Y: "I'm taking a shower!" He went to the bathroom after that.

Megumi sighed in relief. He has someone he can truly love now. He also hopes that Yuuji stays by his side for a very long time.

Megumi heard how the water got turned on in the shower.
He went through his pockets quickly and took a small box out.
Megumi still wonders how Yuuji didn't notice him yesterday buying the rings.
Or he maybe just pretended not to notice.
Whatever it is, it's fine.

He decided not to wait any longer. Megumi wanted to give Yuuji the ring now. And he's sure now that Yuuji truly loves him as well. He accepted Megumi the way he was and is now.
It's the first time that someone treated Megumi the way Yuuji does.

He wants to keep Yuuji all to himself.
Megumi is proud of himself to think, that Yuuji is his boyfriend now.
Megumi couldn't describe his happiness in words.
He's just glad. That's all.

The door went open and he saw Yuuji entering his room.

Y: "That was refreshing!" He said as he ruffled through his hair.

M: "Come here." He commanded.

Y: "What is it?" He said as he stood in front of Megumi now.

Megumi pulled Yuuji towards him and pressed his lips against Yuuji's.

Y: "Someone's in a good mood? I'm happy too." He gave Megumi a small peck on the lips before standing up straight again.

"F*ck it." Megumi thought and pulled the box out.

M: "I don't know anything about romance and other stuff...but please accept the ring." He said shyly.

Yuuji's eyes widened by that. He nodded his head quickly and let Megumi put the ring on his finger.

M: "Let's say that this is a so called 'promise ring'. I promise to stay by your side. Got it?" He asked in a serious tone.

Y: "Got it! Don't look at me like you're going to kill me or something." He giggled.

Y: "I promise to stay by your side as well. But I guess I have to take care of our engagement rings in the future then?" He grinned while putting the ring on Megumi's finger as well.

Megumi smiled to himself after hearing that.

M: "I guess so." He kissed Yuuji's hand and appreciated the ring on his finger now.

Y: "Now everyone will know that were together!" He jumped happily around.

M: "You're more confident now?" Megumi was surprised.

Y: "Yep. Gotta show off who I got by my side after all." He winked to Megumi.

Megumi was in disbelief. But liked that Yuuji is more comfortable now.

M: "Let's go downstairs and eat something?" He asked.

Y: "Yes please~ I feel like I'm starving!" He rested his chin on Megumi's chin.

M: "Let's go then." He pinched Yuuji's cheeks and so they both went downstairs to eat something.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
341K 11.9K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...
78.4K 1.5K 65
Mikaiah behind cameras. Are they true or we're just being delulu? Mikaiah au
1.5M 25.5K 50
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...