|| š—ŗš—®š˜€š—øš—²š—± ; ģ–‘ģ •ģ›

By jungwon_luv

ā š˜øš˜©š˜ŗ š˜„š˜° š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜­š˜øš˜¢š˜ŗš˜“ š˜øš˜¦š˜¢š˜³ š˜¢ š˜®š˜¢š˜“š˜¬ ? āž ā š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜“ š˜“š˜¶š˜Æš˜Øš˜©š˜°š˜°š˜Æ'š˜“ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜³... More

intro
äø€
äŗŒ
äø‰
四
äŗ”
六
äøƒ
八
九
十
十äø€
十äŗŒ
十四
十äŗ”
十六
十äøƒ
十八
十九
äŗŒå
äŗŒåäø€
äŗŒåäŗŒ
äŗŒåäø‰
äŗŒåå››
äŗŒåäŗ”
äŗŒåå…­
äŗŒåäøƒ
äŗŒåå…«
äŗŒåä¹
äø‰å
äø‰åäø€
2꜈9ę—„
SOS
tele + en-niv

十äø‰

11.6K 576 527
By jungwon_luv

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"Yena! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I was shaken awake, not by Yeji, but by Lia. Gosh. I thought I'd be Yeji-free. Guess not.

"What now?" I yawned.

"We have breakfast to get to. Come on." And Lia pulled me out.

"She's gonna make us dress up." Ryujin said. She was dressed in grey pyjamas and wearing those bedroom slippers.

"No. Hell no. It's just breakfast. I'm not gonna doll up."

"I'm with Yena." Ryujin raised her hand.

"But we need to look nice in front of them! Especially Yena."

"If they, the prince mostly, only like Yena if she's dolled up in some pretty little dresses and caked up in make up, then she should get the hell away from those people." Ryujin said.

"Fine. Then let's go. We might be late."

So, Ryujin who's dressed in grey pyjamas, Lia who is dressed in a cute hoodie and sweatpants, and me who is wearing my favourtie cream colours hoodie and grey sweatpants, headed down for breakfast.

"What the- HAHAHAHAHA!" Jungwon started laughing when he saw me. I rolled my eyes.

"Jungwon." The queen said.

"S-sorry." He bit his lip to stiffle his laughter.

"Yeah yeah, laugh some more." I lightly slapped his shoulder. Everyone in the room was shocked.

"Ow." He pouted.

"How can you slap the prince? How rude." Minah said, rolling her eyes. She was all dolled up in some slutty dress. Oops.

"I do that to all my friends. And brother. And sister."

"Ow. I just got friendzoned." Jungwon pouted even more.

"Yeah yeah. Is there milo?"

"Milo?"

"Milo."

"What's milo?"

"yOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MILO IS?"

"No...?"

"It's the best chocolate drink ever."

"Oh. Where do you get milo?"

"I dunno needa ask my friend. He's from Australia."

"He?"

"Jealous?"

"Shut up."

"Can we eat now?" Ryujin asked.

"Yes sure." And Jungwon dragged me to sit with him.

"Jungwon, your sche- PFFT HAHAHAHAHA!" Heeseung started laughing when he saw us too.

"Hyung shut up."

"S-sorry. Okay take this and read through it."

"You're supposed to read it to me."

"Okay. Uhm... Ahem. You have a meeting with the ministers after breakfast, then a meeting with some of the coordinators for the activities that the girls will take part in. Then you have a free time."

"Ugh." Jungwon huffed.

"The girls have a break today. Just get used to staying here and chill." Heeseung continued.

"Yes!" Ryujin cheered. Everyone turned to her.

"What? I want my freedom- OW! LIA!"

"Shut up!" Lia hissed. I shook my head.

"That's it." Heeseung said.

"Okay thanks." Jungwon said.

"Let's eat." The king said. And everyone started eating their breakfast.

"Guess I won't be seeing you for the rest of today." Jungwon whispered sadly.

"You still have tomorrow."

"Yeah I know."

"Hwaiting."

"Thanks." He shot a small smile before he continued eating.

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Jungwon's POV
It was night. I was finally done with my schedule for today. I was tired. And I was waiting to finally get some sleep.

But my mind was preoccupied by something. I was going crazy having that thought at the back of my head.

Do I still like Eunhee? Do I like Yena because she's Eunhee?

And the thing was, Yena isn't Eunhee. Or, at least, their personality was different. Totally different. Yena grew up differently. She's not Eunhee. So do I really like Yena? Or do I like Eunhee?

"Hey kiddo. What's on your mind?"

"Eunhee. Or Yena."

"Oh. What about them? Or, her?"

"Do I really like Yena or is it just because she was Eunhee before?"

"Are they different?"

"Very. Same person biologically, but everything else is different."

"Why did you like Eunhee?"

"She was sweet. Very sweet. And kind, caring. Just.... an amazing person."

"Now why do you like Yena?"

"She is the first person. The first person who treated me as myself. Not the prince. Just another person. She didn't gawk at me or try to flirt with me. She is.... different from everyone else. She is friendly, warmhearted, and really just a crackhead." I chuckled, thinking of all the times she was with me.

"Wow. You're whipped."

"So who do I like?" I sighed.

"From what I've heard, I have a pretty good idea."

"Huh? Who?"

"You need to find out for yourself, Jungwon-ah. So, focus on getting to know the Eunhee now. You'll find your answer then."

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"Favourite drama right now?"

"Hospital Playlist!" Lia and I shouted at the same time, then started giggling.

"Mine's still Vagabond." Ryujin shrugged.

"You're always the same. So boring." Lia stuck out her tongue.

"What? I like action."

"I LiKe aCtiOn." Lia mimicked Ryujin. I started laughing. We were currently seated on my bed in my room, in our pyjamas and laughing while chatting about our lives. Hobbies and stuff.

"Yah Choi Jisu!" Ryujin huffed. Lia started laughing crazily.

"Ok, cut it out you two."

"Bleh." Lia stuck out her tongue, teasing Ryujin.

"Hmph." Ryujin huffed.

"Haha. Okay, favourite drink. 3, 2, 1-" Lia counted down.

"Milo."

"Espresso."

"Bubble tea."

"Oh. Guess we all different." And we started laughing.

"Favourite author?"

"Kim Namjoon!" Lia and I shouted.

"I don't read."

"How can you not read?" I looked at Ryujin in disgust, playfully.

"The blasphemy." Lia shook her head.

"Let's ignore her. Which is your favourite book?" Lia asked again.

"I can't choose! All of them are simply amazing. Simply too well written. His books about life are just so philosophical."

"Yes. They're amazing! Oh but his detective novels are amazing too. The thriller."

"I haven't started. I can't find the first book."

"Oh my gosh! I should lend it to you. You should definitely read it. Totally worth it."

"Omg really? Thanks."

"No problem."

"And this is where Ryujin zones out." Ryujin said, referring to herself in third person.

"Pffft. Hey, you like action right? You should read his detective novels."

"Nah I like watching the action more. My imagination is limited."

"Tsk. This is why you should read more." Lia rolled her eyes.

"Not a geek."

"Hey! I'm not a geek too!"

"You read."

"Doesn't mean I'm a geek!"

"Blah blah."

"I hate you sometimes."

"Too bad, you're stuck with me."

"Hmph. Whatever, next question. Do you have anyone you like?" Lia asked.

"Lia, for goodness sakes, we are in the selection." Ryujin said.

"Doesn't mean we like the prince."

"True."

"So?"

"Hrm... I dunno...." I shrugged.

"Pfft you're lying. You like the prince, don't you?" Ryujin said.

"..."

"Hah! You do!"

"Hey keep it down. I dunno yet."

"By the way, he said something earlier on during breakfast." Ryujin said.

"What?" Lia asked, equally confused.

"He said Yena friendzoned him."

"What about that?" Lia asked.

"Yena, you still haven't told us why he bought you that necklace, why you even know his personal bodyguard, and why you are so, I dunno, brazen with him."

"Oh...."

"Oh yeah! Spill." Lia said.

"Kay fine. We-" Knocks interrupted me.

"Yes?" The door slightly opened. And Jungwon peeked in.

"Aww your prince charming is here." Ryujin teased.

"Shush." Jungwon had slipped into my room, standing against the door now.

"U-uh, why are you here?" I asked.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" He asked.

"Uh..."

"It's fine. Are you busy?"

"Uh...."

"Nope. Nope. She isn't. We were about to leave. Yeah." Lia said before grabbing Ryujin's arm and dragging her towards the door. Jungwon quickly shuffled away.

"Bye Yena. Your highness." The bowed before exiting my room, closing the door behind them.

"So.... why did you come here?" I asked Jungwon.

"I couldn't sleep."

"Oh." There was a period of silence, until Jungwon broke it.

"Wanna go stargazing?"

"Sure."

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Jungwon's POV
"Wow. I still can't believe the view from here." Yena sighed in awe as we sat on the roof, looking up at the sky.

"It's amazing." I said.

"Yeah."

"Are you cold?" I asked worriedly, turning to her.

"No. You're seriously asking an ice skater if she gets cold."

"Are you a professional ice skater?"

"No. I skate for fun. Except, I know a few tricks my brother taught me."

"Of course. He's a national treasure."

"I have something to ask your parents though." Oh I can expect this one.

"It's on how they treated your brother, right?"

"Yes."

"Oh...."

"I may offend them."

"...."

"Will you still like me then?" What kind of question is that?

"Of course. It's not like you offended me."

"Ok."

"Do you hate my parents?" I hate my parents too anyways.

"After learning what they did, yes. And I want to know something else too."

"What?"

"Why they didn't bother finding Eunhee." ........

"...."

"They made you suffer for 18 years. You never got over her. I want to know why they did that to their only son."

"Because of their reputation." I softly said, looking down. I closed my eyes, pushing away the image of Eunhee being taken.

"Because of their reputation. Which royal family would want the whole country to know that a child got kidnapped on their watch? None.... that's why they stopped looking for her." I sighed and continued.

"They're horrible."

"It's.... not their fault." I took a deep breath.

"And it's not yours either." I turned to her. She was smiling at me.

"Huh?"

"If Eunhee was here, I'm sure she won't blame you. It wasn't your fault she was kidnapped. It was the kidnappers, who had a rotten heart. It's their fault." I bit my lip to stop the tears from flowing.

"Come here." I turned to her to see her spread out her arms, like she wants to hug me. I instantly snuggled into her embrace.

"Don't blame yourself ever. Eunhee wouldn't want to see you beat yourself up over something you couldn't control. You were young. You couldn't do anything. You were scared. That's not a crime. You're human." She whispered in my ear. I hugged her tighter, closing my eyes and rellishing the warmth of her hug. The weight on my shoulders suddenly felt lighter.

Thank you, Yena-ah.... Now I can get rid of this guilt which followed me for 18 years....

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

enhypen debuted #18 on billboard artist 100🥳🥳🥳 king behavior yallsss 😌😌😌

anygays

I'm dead once again🙃🙃🙃

boi went hard on fever😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 790 13
min aeri remembers that one summer vividly as well as the fall and winter that came after it. she recalls the summer she fell in love with sim jake...
136K 3K 52
It's just my imagination and hope, no hates in my story:) Start: 11 December 2022 Finish:?
84.7K 4.2K 32
ā š˜Ŗ š˜©š˜°š˜±š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜øš˜¢š˜¬š˜¦ š˜¶š˜± š˜“š˜°š˜°š˜Æ . . . āž ā š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜«š˜¶š˜Æš˜Øš˜øš˜°š˜Æ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜¢ š˜¤š˜°š˜®š˜¢ ā ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ just an alternate universe // a y...