Secretly Dating My Enemy

By LawZnodachi

Trafalgar D. Water Law and Monkey D. Luffy who was will known enimies but was also in a secret relationship... More

Chapter 1: Enemies
Chapter 2: Truth
Chapter 3: Game
Chapter 4: Found
Chapter 5: With Nami and Robin
Chapter 6: Prom night
Chapter 7: Sudden yelled
Chapter 8: Talks
Chapter 9: A friend?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Ending I

Chapter 10 (I think I'll give up making titles)

3.8K 150 65
By LawZnodachi

As luffy entered the room, he saw bunch of tall people.

He look at them in big awe. He haven't seen so many tall people this much except for Brook, franky, and Law.

"You guys are really tall!" He said outloud as the class look at him and laugh.

A pink haired girl walk toward luffy.

"Hey, What's your name new guy?" She asked, Luffy look up at her and answered.

"Luffy." the girl look at him for a moment and smiled.

"Bonney, A pleasure to meet you" luffy then tilted his head to the side looking at her, while bonney just raised her brow in confused.

"Ne, is everyone here tall?" Bonney looked at him blankly before bursting her laughter.

"HAH!, your a funny guy" She said whipping her none existent tear.

"Some of us are tall while other's have normal heights.." She pointed her finger at some certain person.

"Look their, That's Urouge his the tallest one of us along with Drake, Appo, Hawkins, Kid, and Killer including me." She said pointing at the people she mentioned then to herself.

"Some are the people I don't know." Luffy nodded looking around the room.

"But then again," She speaks once again, luffy just look up waiting for her to continue the words she wanted to say.

" Your quite small." She examine him from front to back, as luffy just stood there not moving an inch.

"Well, yeah I guess I'm small.. even my brothers and friends say that. But, That's only a little gap for me to be much taller! I'll surpass them someday!!" Luffy said with much confident both his hand mold into fist pumping it up, like a kid declaring a very childish thing.

The other's chuckled and laugh as bonney smiled at him like a proud big sister.

"Sit with us luffy, here you can next to me!" She patted the seat next to her as luffy plup in smiling and thank her. Behind them was Hawkins, Apoo, and Drake. In front them was Kid and killer.

"Apapa! So your the new guy huh?" The person behind them spoke, as luffy remembered his name was Apoo.

"Whoa! You got long arms!" A shine beside Luffy's eyes spark. (Like how luffy asked law if he'll betray him during they're alliance.)

"Hmm, Not bad" Apoo said and tried impressing luffy more with his arm.

"Stop showing off with your dumb arms of yours, Idiot" kid said annoyed.

"Tch, What cuz the only thing to impress people is by showing off your 'fighting skills' " kid gritted his teeth glaring at Apoo.

"You've got guts saying saying that in front of me, You damn long armed monkey!" He spat back.

"Forget those idiots, Tell me more about yourself luffy" she said as her attention was lock to him.

"Uh let's see, I have two brothers, And some bunch of friends back at my previous school, I have a boyfriend-" luffy was cut by bonney who slam her palm into the desk, making the rumbling behind them stop for a moment then continued.

"You have a boyfriend!" She shook both luffy's shoulder.

"Uhm..Y-yeah, Why?" She look at him with sparkling eyes.

"May I ask something?" Luffy just nod his head.

"You're the bottom right?" Hearing it Luffy blush instantly, he wasn't expecting that question.

"Uhmm...yeah" Bonney giggled at his flustered face, he then patted his back.

"Awww, Look at your flustered face" She laugh at him while luffy was trying to hide his face with both hands

"Hey!" he playfully slap her arm and couldn't hide his embarrassment anymore.

"Alright, alright" she said between her laugh and stopped luffy.

Luffy pouted looking away from her.

"Don't be mad now" she wrap her arm around luffy's neck and ruffled it.

"Buy me food then!" Bonney blink twice before beaming a smile.

"Sure! At lunch time I'll buy you anything you want to eat." luffy grinned happily going back to his happy face.

(Oh boy, your gonna regret that decision of yours.)

-------

"Is this an eating contest or something?" Killer said looking at the two who was eating they're food like a vacuum cleaner.

A hand crawl onto bonney's plate and she immediately slap it.

"THAT'S MINE! You idiot my money almost run out because you bought too much food! I'll never treat you again!" she yelled, continuing eating her food.

'Look who's talking' The group sweatdrop.

"But you said it was your treat for teasing me! And you were the one who buy the most, while mine are just little!" He yelled back.

"This idiots, Can they eat more quietly" kid said looking at the two with displeased face.

"Shut up Jaggy! You also eat a lot compared to us" luffy spat, pointing his hand on kid.

"Your the one who should shut up! you dump idiot!!" Kid spatted back poking at the finger luffy's been pointing at him.

"Huh?! Are you insulting yourself or something?" Kid's vein pop as he was ready to attack luffy when killer immediately stop the fuss.

"Aw man, I was so ready to watch the scene who's going to win, that would be very ecxiting." Apoo made a disappointed face and making a boo sign, the three just sat there watching the scene while eating.

"Ok calm down you childish people, no need to fight.. Let's just eat normally and don't encourage them!" He smack apoo's head as he finally calm kid down.

"Yosh! I'm done!" Luffy stood up leaving with his empty plate "I need pizza!!" Bonney slam the table getting up as well.

"What the- I barely saw them eat!"

"I'm done, I'll be going as well." Drake stood up excusing himself.

"This noisy people, I still can't get used to it" Hawkins commented, chewing his food.

"It's a lively group isn't it? Now it's more even since there's a new kid around." Urouge said with his smiley face.

"And that made it worse" finishing his meal he pulled his cards out from his pocket.

"Your really attached to those card of yours aren't you, why not tell me my fortune." Hawkins glance at him then back at his card.

"You wont be getting any girlfriend" he got up leaving Urouge dumbfounded.

"Pfft-" killer slammed shut kid's mouth before he erupt from his laughter.

"I think its time for our leave too, see you later Urouge." Then off they go. Killer dragging Kid out the cafeteria, Leaving the poor man alone.

--------
School has ended, bonney and luffy having fun talking at each other as they're going out of the building.

"Those two are like twins" Drake pointed as the two who were dancing and singing, they're arms around each others neck.

"Who knows, maybe they are" Kid said getting irritated at them who's now circuling him around as they kept singing childish songs.

"Will you two cut it out!" He grabbed both of they're arms, when bonney whack his neck running away from him, Kid held his neck from the slight pain while luffy just laugh at him.

"Shut it, straw hat!" Kid said gripping both of luffy arm shaking him but that made luffy laugh louder, the other one was around her arms hang on her both side chanting 'the plain is landing'.

"Are we in a playground right now?" Hawkins commented observing the three in front of them.

"We might be" killer replied.

"I wonder how they're parent's even handle all this, they might be tough" the other's just nodded at the tall man.

As they were busy screwing around while the other's gave up and let them be, they didn't notice the certain person wearing a black coat approaching the group.

"Don't touch him." The person slap away Eustass hand taking luffy away from him, making him fall at the unknown person's chest.

They all stop they're ruckus and stared at the man who interrupted them.

"Oh!" Was luffy said, the scent were familiar he look up seeing his lover.

"Torao!" Luffy immediately hug the person who was now revealed as law"

Law glared at Kid who dared touching what's his.

"Don't ever touch him again, don't ever look at him again, and don't even show yourself again." Law said completely death glaring at him.

"And who are you supposed to be." Kid said shooting back a glare to law.

"His boyfriend." Law quickly respond.

"BOYFRIEND?!"

The group look shock except for the pink girl who was now listening to the conversation.

"So your luffy's lover that his been talking about!" Bonney interrupted observing law.

"Wait you know about this" Drake raised his brow.

"Yeah, didn't you guys listen?" Drake shook his head no as they didn't really hear wht they were talking about since they were busy taking care of the two idiot's who was fighting each other in the back.

"Not at all"

"That doesn't matter, it's nice to meet you" Urouge just smiled at law.

"Aren't you disgusted." The group except for the red haired man, look at each other before gazing back at law.

"No." They immediately replied.

"Sure." Law nodded his head.

"Will be off first, excuse us." Law didn't forget to glare at kid before going off with luffy.

"That guy" Killer patted Kid's shoulder calming him down.

"Calm down will ya? You dont need to fight everyone you encounter." Kid only look away from him not in the mood to talk.

"Someone's mad" Bonny teased.

"Shut it pinky!!"

"Man you really need to control that anger of yours." Bonney yawned and waved goodbye at them as she was followed at the other's who has the way to go home.

-----

The drive going to law's apartment was silent for a while until law finally broke it.

"Who was that punk touching you earlier." Luffy could tell he's pretty angry.

"Torao don't be jealous hes just one of my classmates" Luffy assured with a smile on his face.

"Yeah right" Luffy pouted.

"Fine, Torao don't be angry anymore" luffy pleased, law glance at luffy but it seem it was a big mistake he did that, luffy was making a puppy eyes and he know that was his biggest weakness.

"Ugh Alright, But only if you make me feel better" Luffy look at him blankly.

"Don't make that face I know you know what I mean." Luffy sighed in defeat.

"You bastard, I'll only do this because your being grumpy." Law smirk as he saw luffy moving towards his pants.

"Make me feel good babe."

Luffy shoot a glare at him before continuing his work.

"I'll get you for this"

------

Yo!

I'm wondering If I'm gonna finish the shit I made..... Nahhh I think y'all know what happened, Ba-bye~

Stay peachy!

-Rika :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.6K 13
[LOVE ALARM AU] COMPLETEDβ˜‘οΈ Love alarm, an app that can automatically tell you when you're in a 10-meter radius of someone who loves you. Love is ki...
12.7K 509 14
(MODERN AU) β€’ β€’ ⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMES⚠️ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...
10.3K 334 18
Trafalgar D. Water Law x Monkey D. Luffy { LAWLU } . . . . . . . "I hate you, Torao." His breathy voice, filled in the air, as the atmosphere grew h...
63K 1.7K 12
[OMEGAVERSE AU] ON HIATUS Basically a world where a male can also bare a Child with them. Alpha's are Known most powerful being while the rare one's...